(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

AA: i rem'ber u bot shopping vouchers at discounted price b4 rite? is it fr the wts threads?

been wanting to ask u abt the placenta capsules. u sent yours to be made into capsules rite? hv u eaten them yet?

QQ,

You would mind. Cuz YT will constantly dig out her hair clips and ask us to clip for her or she will clip herself. She got poor taste by the way and will just want to get as many as possible on her head. She will also clip ikea pegs and clothes pegs to her clothes and say that is "mei mei". Faintz.

AA,

Anna's fringe is really long! She got very nice teeth! The gap between YT's da men ya is now very big cuz she still haven't grow out the rest of her teeth.

ash: yah i did.. bot them at 10% discount or something like this.. there is one thing i discover abt the vouchers.. you are not entitled to any members' rebate with the vouchers like u will if you use your robinson card..
after u told me the capsules, i went to take 3 more.. yah, i made into capsules, but haven't been consistently taking them lah.. so now still got more than half the container..

mejo: does yt take the pacifier? 2 of anna's lower teeth (the 2 front ones) are a little protuding, can't tell from the pics though..

wow, anna is very pretty in the photos. so vibrant.

mejo, yes i will mind. cause i dun want any clip also end up at tian's head. looks like simple is also mei3. wah! YT's head is going to be a xmas tree like that. haha!

ash: they said if possible, to finish within the first month.. but how to?? there are abt 200 capsules leh.. and by the time they processed and deliver the pills to you, it's already after 1.5weeks..
i don't feel anything leh.. just that my body is super heaty after this pregnancy.. have got sore throat, dry cough and green phlegm 3 times since i gave birth..

qq: i think she looks good in red cos she's quite tan..
happy.gif
kekeke.. anna is more like tian wrt hairclips.. she will remove them if she's reminded of them on her head..

AA: mayb most of ur food is those heaty type? try to drink more water and take fruits? also dun sleep too late cos tt will add on to heatiness

AA,

Nope, YT is a thumb sucker. Yesterday she suddenly asked my FIL to wash her hands while sticking out her thumb then MIL took a closer look and realise that she wanted her hands washed because she sucked her thumb till it is all wrinkled. LOL.

So is there any effects you noticed from taking the capsules?

QQ,

Actually her head very clean most of the time cuz I take care to hide away the clips. She is of the type "out of sight, out of mind". Yeah! Would be scary if she is like Seth who has super memory.

ash: yah, i think i've been staying up too late to so sb.. very jialat this addiction..

mejo: i'm not aware of any significant difference. it's not easy for comparison cos this confinement is different than the first one. plus, i really stayed up late every nite to do sb stuff this time round.. and i wasn't very consistent in taking the capsules either..

ok, really logging off now.. got to satisfy craving for sb now.. kekeke..

tata..

So full...juz ate a BigO-Mudpie...guilty guilty.

AA
Anna looks tan..she go swimming often?
She has those English look, very studious
happy.gif

Re: Gap spree
Star/QQ/Pink/SQ = Can i pass yr stuff to carol when i meet her next wk?
Edde-Pls contact Dap after 4/Dec.
(Do you want to leave the haversack with me 1st?)
Thanks.

thx kai, or wait for yr haversack then pass everything to dap?? when is yr haversack arriving roughly?? as long as it ard xmas time its ok..

oh yes, i also hv order with pink in the same spree, in that case maybe u help me collect from pink tog with yr haversack can? then pass everything to dap at one go.. gao dim!!

Hello mummies,

we brough Elisha to see sesame street yesterday, wah this girl really bui paiseh, everyone is sit still while waiting for the show but she keep walking around and wanted to go up to the stage. **faint** But to my surprise she like the show and she shoot ELMO so loud during game time, then she keep clapping and dancing to the music.
Think I need to bring her to see more show.
Ok let me spam abit hor.

Q #1
1930555.jpg

run around but kana catch by the staff......pre-show entertainment........daddy trying to keep me sit still by giving me cheeserio...........but I still run away after finish
1930556.jpg
1930557.jpg
1930558.jpg
1930559.jpg

mummy I want to go up stage to look for Elmo... fnally elmo appear, she look till mouth open big big
1930560.jpg
1930561.jpg

michelle,
yalor she enjoy it very much, first time I saw she keep clapping and dancing so happily, too bad can post here cos all in video.
the pic too small so can't see, my tummy quite big now, maybe cos it was big already before preggie.

ash, going for show is very IN now. bringing A for any show? huh? me and you always gen1 ban1 (follow type). haha!
after discount $126? oh. noted.

elisha enjoy so much. aiyo, i dunno if tian will enjoy show or not? must go very near, otherwise she cannot see well and will scream one. haha!

star
thanks for the alert
happy.gif

i'm so dumb, searched hi and lo in robinsons city hall for LSS. oni realised it's in centrepoint!

ash
my review for the program range from a "lousy" in day 1 to a "very good" in day 5. overall rating: still good. will go ahead
happy.gif

ash,
we went for the 7pm show, not much ppl on weekdays. we Q abt 30min, by 6.30pm they let go in and sit.

wow now then I know tampines mall also got HK show, tot only in junction 8 so far and inconvenience, hmmmm think I can take cab go liao.

thanks ash

SQ/QQ/star/interested mommies: want to consider catching sesame st show on weekdays 7pm? we take half day then meet after their nap? go lim kopi, shop shop then go for show?

Ash
Good idea wo...but i like the 4pm time slot.
7pm finish, rush home is a bit too late for Kai.
If can, i can arrange either next Tues/Thur.

mummies FYI, I ask the staff yesterday, they say weekdays not much ppl so no need to go and Q so early but for weekend usually very crowded so have to go early to Q cos only 40kids allow. but if you want to sit in front must go early lah.

Ash
7pm - hmmm....TBA for my case, I can only confirm on Mon to u ok.
If can, many mommies can come n collect their ELF.

HJ
Is the music v. loud?

Back