(2007/01) Jan

ladies,

Do your pelvic bones hurt? Coz mine does when I press on it, and occasionally when I move into a certain position... wonder if it's normal.

<font color="ff6000">snow</font>, yalor. been sleeping these few days
sad.gif

<font color="119911">doggie &amp; aqu</font>, me too. usually when watchin tv or on bed

Snow,
last evening i saw the Cot u saw at Robinson.. v tempt to get it... like not bad hor.. *actually i like the classic pooh bedding set more* hehehe.. u getting?

kek! alethea u also watch that hotel management show at 9 pm?! i missed about 2 episodes already...my bb seem to like kungfu shows...that tvb show at 10pm!

icy, rent dvd/vcd v expensive, i dl those dramas, takes about 2-4 days depending on seed. not v nice but dun really want to waste $$ on these shows cos got a lot to watch.

zenn, did u eat like within 30 mins before slp?

sherl, sometimes also feel that.

Janey, any other BB items on sale @ Robinsons?

Snow, yah, that hotel management show. Very exciting!!
happy.gif
Actually, most, if not all HK TVB shows are very engaging. That's why I find it hard to support local dramas, can't fight.

<font color="119911">snow</font>, yest no leh. i was telling my hb abt my dream n i start crying again
sad.gif
this dream just too real n scary.

Zenn, don't get too affected. It's only a dream. Don't stress BB out. I have been getting weird dreams too. Sometimes, it borders on the supernatural. Then like last night, I dreamt that I had to take my A levels papers and had like less than 1 month to study. Was very stressed in my dream (nightmare)!

Alethea,
some stuff are on 20%, 15% etc.. hmmm... i din buy anything le.. nothing attracts me except that 299 cot.. ahaha

<font color="ff6000">aleathea</font>, ya i know. hb also try to cheer me up. he says later our bb become crying bb haha

janey, ya me too! im more attracted to the classic pooh set than the bed itself haha. but i like bb cot to be in white wash, looks nicer than wooden one. but not sure whether to buy now, cos can't adjust anything in my room so no place to put bb cot lei...think it's worth the price? iirc they give free mattress too

alethea, indd, i can't stand watching local shows, v boring story line, and the actor &amp; actresses are really acting, doesn't feel smooth like hk dramas, they're v natural.
the robinson fair 20% on most bb items if im not wrong, cos i didn't look at toys and clothes for older kids. last until this weekend.

zenn, sometimes dream until cry...v weird...and these dreams v unrelated to anything and pop out from nowhere.
can try playing some classical music, v smoothing, when bb kick i play the music and after awhile she will stop moving, think fell aslp or listening to music, not sure keke

Btw mummies, if you all buying pillows...get those with a hollow centre one...better for newborn...supposed to help give the head a better shape. I saw at Bugis Seiyu yesterday...they are selling 2 at $10...I dun need 2 so din buy...maybe go kiddy palace to get.
happy.gif

janey im not sure, need to check again. still considering whether to buy anot. cos now buy like abit too early. i scared buy too early dirty then not so nice

<font color="119911">blue genle</font>, i received too!

Can someone update here if you saw RR carter promo. In case I forgotten hee

Date: 30 Sept 2006, Sat
Time: 1pm
Venue: Either Marche or Fish &amp; Co (Suntec)

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk
5. janey
6. sherl
7. snow
8. Alethea

My nose is bleeding now.
sad.gif
Tissue stained with fresh red blood. I itchy hand lor..go and rub my nose juz now. Not painful though.

icylemon, tom yum seafood is my fav..yum

doggiebebe,
Yah 28 weeks is already in third trimester leow..

snow,
My bb also very active at nite.. sometimes she get so active tat i cant sleep well, always disrupting my beauty sleep..

snow/alethea,
I also like tat Hotel Mgmt HK Serial.. Too bad my gal has been watching her baby einstein dvd in the nite so i have missed a few episodes as well..

Dreams:
I also always have weird, lame, ridiculous dreams lor.. Sometimes i find it funni to dream of relatives and frens who arent close to me ley.. Worse i even dream of the deceased before!! How on earth do i dream of these pple ney?! Usually after i wake up i will have pbm recollecting my dreams ley..

Ok, let's all watch out for the Carters BP this Fri. Btw, someone said Iceblue will be appearing on TV tomorrow night, is it? What time and which channel?

bluegrapes... yum yum leh.. kekeke...

serrich i was like u b4. oso have weird dreams. last nite i ever dreamt of myself bleeding. almost losing my baby. so scary...

Someone said that she's bought the Baby Mozart CDs from s Serangoon North shop ( can't recall which mummy here). Wonder if they shop still has stocks and if the CDs are of ok quality. Can advise?

Zenn, thks for your info...

Just call to check the antenatal classes for both Mount A and TMS. Seems Mount A is cheaper than TMS, (147, 210 for patient not deliver at their hospital.) Has any MTB already attend the classes? How's the comments for both hospital? Thx.

AletheaT: I am the one who has bought Mozart CDs from s Serangoon North shop..iceblue also bought a few from there too..the quality is not bad..

i m not sure whether there's any stock in the shop now cos I not been there for lunch for quite some times already..

ok mummies whoever knows abt the carter BP pls post here... we all shared shared info ok..

alethea izzit?? iceblue on TV ah?? ooh.. these few days he muz be busy. didnt see him online.

aquarius laksa yong tau foo wor.. yum yum.. btw wat is putu piri?

think that time sugarbean said he is going to be on the Patricia Mok and ChongQing show - the one where they go around all the neighbourhoods to exchange old stuff for new stuff.

Bluegenie, k, thanks! Will go check it out this Sat. If can't get, at least I'll still be in the north. Can go Pine Gardens @ AMK to check out the cakes *heehee*

Serrich, RR emailed some of us to say that she'll be putting up another Carters sale, which will prob be up by this Friday leh.

Icy, someone spotted Iceblue in some TCS8 or ChannelU trailer and said that the programme will be aired tomorrow night (if my memory serves me well). Some more, Iceblue came into the forum last week and confirmed that he'll be appearing on the show leh. Hope I wasn't hallucinating!!

sherl exchange old stuff for new.. hmm.. wat will be he exchanging?? wife?? kekeke...

alethea.. ai yo.. tml nite i got dnr appt. cannot see liao.

alamak... aqua, can teleport some to me or not? *drool*

Now trying to convince my lazy bum to leave the chair for a minute so that can go pantry wash apple to eat... kekekekekekkeke

hmm thought the programme is wednesday night? wad time is the show/channel?

blue_genie, u stay near serangoon that shop huh? i also wanna buy but the shop way too far and im direction freak
sad.gif

aqua! laksa *drrooollll*!

janey, me and my mom v tempted to buy the bed, but now still early, white wash will dirty, and the one paying $$ is my dad...i think i will go check again tml after my detail scan at mt.e, see if got free mattress too.

Prenatal class : is it v useful? cos i plan to skip it, too far..

any heard of drinking ginger tea now and after delivery? bought this ginger tea thingy quite nice with honey... abit like ribena-style, one teaspoon mix with water(about tea cup size), korean one

Back