(2007/01) Jan

Morning Yummy Mummies!
happy.gif

Spent quite a bomb over the weekend also cos, just picks up 4 dresses at the Mphosis sale (each only $30+, what a steal) which can double up as maternity dresses. Also went to Maternity House to get a bra and top! Happy mummy = Happy Babies!
happy.gif

Sherl, how much was the Gracco stroller you biught? Went to the Combi agent on Sat and now have a better idea of what I want. Initially, I wanted to get MacClaren, but considering that I need to get both and the European ones are simply too heavy, tawt it's better to get 2x Combi. More manageable this way. Eyeing the $238 one, which has the reversible handle. Anyone has any more recommendations on strollers?

Mrs Wong, yes, Osmose is a good place to shop. Even b4 preggy, I've always been going there to get their stuff for work, esp. the long-sleeved collared shirts. Now, I just go there to pick up their capri pants and skirts. Very soft and stretchy, I like!
happy.gif

I also feel a dull pain on the right side of my abdomen. I'm totally comfy when I sit or lie down, but once I stand up, I can feel the pain. This happens occasionally. Also, sometimes, after I empty a full bladder in the middle of the night, I can feel a dull ache on my sides also. Dunno what it is.

Aletheat,
sometimes i have tat pain too, i very much believed its the uterus expanding n also the weight of the baby esp now our tummy gettin bigger n bigger. n furthermore u r having twins.
happy.gif

Congrats on your prince, Berry!
happy.gif

Mildy, tho' I'm expecting twins, I can only feel the movements of one, the very active one. The other one's quite quiet. Only when I saw them moving about in the U/S last week, then I felt relieved. Sttrange, hor, how come cannot feel both? Or maybe the left side of my tummy is bigger, so got more fats, so BB more cushioned, hence I can't feel....

aquarius i dunno my bb's weight. gynae tat day forgotten to print an extra copy of the scan for me. me so upset.

but i see from the monitor the edd changed liao leh. from 17 jan to 21 jan. btw if go detailed scan will it be more accurate to know the EDD??

Aletheat,
maybe they move ard thats y sometimes u thought u r always feeling the same one? but twins ussually 1 more active then the other? *grins*

milderina i saw the thread you posted. very cute leh. tot of ordering? but how to stick on the wall?? after tat dunno can removed or not leh..

Icylemon, I use the 3M removable tapes to paste on the wall, can remove without spoiling the wall
happy.gif
Someone gave this to my nephews for Christmas last yr
happy.gif
I have them on my wall, v cute to look at...

mrs wong oh can use the 3M removable tape ah.. okie.. then maybe i will consider getting the stars & the flowers de... the moon one oso very nice. aiyo.. everything oso nice.. no $$, if not i buy all. kekeke....

Alethea, so you know if your twins share same placenta or you have 2 placentas? Are they in the same amniotic bag? or seperate?

Very curious...heeehee...
happy.gif

Milderina, you bought the sarong sling already? I dunno want to get or not cos it is quite hot to carry baby ard in the sarong sling...

Milderina, you bought the sling already? That time I bought one but never use...so sell away...now want to get a new one. I want to learn how to use it cos it's really useful. That time I started too late...baby not use to it so in the end never use.

aquarius i will take the previous one lor 17 jan. i hope i can have my delivery date earlier so that i can enjoy eating reunion dinner

milderina hey good.. velcro easier.. kekekeke.. everything looks so nice.. all i oso want leh.

wah....talk about food again ar....me here v poor thing...food here nothing nice de lei...

nvrmind, later whole office going to Marriott for high tea...heehee...can eat all I like :p

Icylemon, still couldn't tell leh. One was happily sucking thumb and slowly moving away to show us buttocks, and the other shielding eyes and also slowly moving away to show us buttocks. Got to wait till detailed scan....

Mrs Wong, they're fraternal twins i.e. individual sacs and placentas. Same as my cousins who were also fraternal twins. tho' my dad was one-half of a pair of identical twins.

Aqua, yes, it's still on. I bought my 4 dresses at the Parkway branch. The dresses are the stretchy and slinkly type, sezy and yet versatile. Think can last for another 10 weeks or so. *heehee*

Milderina, tt's the one I have for my niece. But I find it hot...

This weekend I will go AMK central and see...cos last time I went, they got the net type tt pple use for the sarong at home...hopefully got the net material cos it is cooler
happy.gif

And must let baby get used to it from young...once the neck is stable can start using already...

Alethea....means got possibility of them being different genders!! heehee.... tt will be so cool!

wah...your family got the twin genes...my neighbours also...her 2 pregnancies both are twins
happy.gif
so cool right! her first 2 are boys, then next 2 are gals...

Icylemon, my mum says I can have reunion dinner even if still in confinement. Then the whole family will eat confinement food with me...heehee...

Anyway my mum and maid have mastered a few confinement dishes already (v yummy!!)...so my mum is prepared to cook confinement dishes for our reunion...

Aquarius, this Friday is our day ma...heehee...so the whole office get a reward lor...

My here totally nothing nice to eat although food is v v cheap...dun even have the time to go out to eat lor...

aquarius i hate you.. always tempt me with food. like yesterday la.. told me pizza hut, then i really go for it. then you has sakura.. bad girl, bad mummy... hahahaha....

alethea i will pray hard for you to have a long feng tai.

Icylemon....u also always tempted by her ar?? Lucky the food she like I dun have craving for them now...haha...

Let's all pray hard for Alethea
happy.gif
It will be so cool to have long feng tai!! My hubby hear le also feel excited for Alethea
happy.gif

Aquarius, childcare not open this Friday??? Then how about Kindergarden and PLaygroup? Cos my nephew's teachers nvr tell me lei...

aiya...tot this Friday got one day to nua at home alone...cheh...must find activity for them to do already....

Icylemon, no choice ma....first grandchild, so they v enthu!!

Cos they know I'm a greedy pig la...if they eat steamboat and got seafood, I sure wanna eat one...so my mum say might as well not tempt me, whole family eat confinement food together...
Anyway my aunt was saying tt it was a long time since she got to eat pig trotters, so good chance to eat!!

hahahah icylemon! I din have pizza hut in the end...but thought of beef noodles tomorrow cos going to bugis to meet someone.
happy.gif

Mrs Wong, kekeke actually I no craving for that now but I thought since I am there might as well buy that prawn noodles...my actual craving is CarlsJr. kekeke

heard friday all teachers got duno wat course to attend. my colleagues also most of them took off on fri to look after their kids..

actaully from what i read hor is that we shouldnt have cravings now le. i mean we might like if we c something we might wan to eat but not those dun eat cannot type. cravings are only in the 1st trimester as what i read.

Mrs Wong, I know the CC my son is attending has both Playgroup and Kindergarten so they will be off on Friday too. Not sure about those separate Kindys though.

alethea u r most welcome.

milderina our family wont be as good as mrs wong's family. too xi sen for them liao. asking them to eat confinement food, my parents will rather have steamboat. mrs wong, ur family too wei da le. envy you leh.

Back