(2007/01) Jan

Paging for Yosimite, Iceblue, Charmaine, Blur Sotong, Kate, ZhuZhu, Snow, Poo Power, Pinky, Li Yen, Jayden Mum, Jan Mum, Hui, Ginseng Mum, Ginger, Fat Babe, Cindy, Cashewnut & Bluesky. Join us bah!!

No one bringing kids mah??

LUNCH GATHERING

Date: 21 July 2009

Time: 12 pm

Venue: Shodoku Japanese Food Bazaar (Raffles City, Basement)

Alethea, Milderina & BB Milk, we been there before. Remember?

1. BabyMilk
2. Bluegrapes
3. Alethea
4. Fariekim
5. Icylemon with Rachel
6. Jen BiBi
7. Zenn with Estelle
8. Sugarbean
9. MyMelody
10. MSN Queen
11. KC (TBC, coz Kaelyn got a day surgery on 15 Jul to remove her eruption cyst.)
12. NaNa with Ryan
13. Milderina
14. Ashley Mom (TBC)

** 12 cfm adults seats & 3 cfm baby seats

Cannot Make It

1. Aquarius (Away for holiday)
2. Janey
3.Sherl (On course)
4. Lawpei (change cc for Trisha so can't go for lunch)

Paging for Yosimite, Iceblue, Charmaine, Blur Sotong, Kate, ZhuZhu, Snow, Poo Power, Pinky, Li Yen, Jayden Mum, Jan Mum, Ginger, Fat Babe, Cindy, Cashewnut & Bluesky. Join us bah!!

LUNCH GATHERING

1. BabyMilk
2. Bluegrapes
3. Alethea
4. Fariekim
5. Icylemon with Rachel
6. Jen BiBi
7. Zenn with Estelle
8. Sugarbean
9. MyMelody
10. MSN Queen
11. KC (TBC, coz Kaelyn got a day surgery on 15 Jul to remove her eruption cyst.)
12. NaNa with Ryan
13. Milderina
14. Ashley Mom (TBC)

Cannot Make It

2. Janey
3.Sherl (On course)
5. hui (trapped at home)
6. ginsengmum

Paging for Yosimite, Iceblue, Charmaine, Blur Sotong, Kate, ZhuZhu, Snow, Poo Power, Pinky, Li Yen, Jayden Mum, Jan Mum, Ginger, Fat Babe, Cindy, Cashewnut & Bluesky. Join us bah!!

LUNCH GATHERING

1. BabyMilk
2. Bluegrapes
3. Alethea
4. Fariekim
5. Icylemon with Rachel
6. Jen BiBi
7. Zenn with Estelle
8. Sugarbean
9. MyMelody
10. MSN Queen
12. NaNa with Ryan
13. Milderina
14. Ashley Mom (TBC)

Cannot Make It

2. Janey
3.Sherl (On course)
5. hui (trapped at home)
6. ginsengmum
7. charmaine (would love to join u all, but unable to take leave to everyone. thx!
happy.gif
)

Hi Ladies,

Sorry, just login to this thread today...din know u are organising gathering for today...

How is the gathering? Any update?

gd morning!

thanks icy for organising the lunch. estelle & i had great time
happy.gif
too bad cant really catch up as estelle was more keen playing the slide kekeke

fae, estelle really likes enbi leh. went home still tell daddy she like enbi jiejie -lol-

2718099.jpg

Zenn, actually a year ago... Estelle & Enbi are already good friends. Yesterday was only a reunion. hahaha....

This picture was taken when we were at MY GYM.

Hi Zenn,

for the scroller at the side of the box, you can try this:

you can change the color code to have the colours that you want,

<div style="width:180px;height:300px;overflow:auto;border-width:
0px;border-color:#EDDEDB;border-style:solid;background-color: #feedfe">
<ul>
<li>04 May 09 </li>
<li>03 May 09 </li>
</ul></div>

icy,
yes, thanks so much for the arrangements!! was lil rachel ok after tat little hiccup?

ladies, great catching up!

the photo fm my gym is SOOOOO CUTE!!! hahahahha.... laughed so much when i saw these 2 little gals wif clips in their short hair! hilarious! they juz look so farnee.... (btw, the 'teacher' in the pic is now at 'frisk &amp; romp' the last i saw.)

zenn,
yes yes! same here... enbi was so happy playing wif estelle tat she kept telling me abt her.. but pronounciation of estelle quite lao hong... paiseh, let u take care of enbi while i sit down n chit chat....*oops* next round my turn to babysit.

POLLIWOGS:
anybody? how abt Aug. 4 (Tue)?

thx JJM! will try it out!

aqu, u back fm holiday?? where did u go?

icy, aiyo the cute! now our little one all so big liao
happy.gif

fae, no worries lah. estelle loves to run n so clumsy so ve to keep an eye hahhaha btw enbi v friendly leh, unlike wat u described?

i think ryan, rachel n enbi v well behaved leh. my estelle like monkey -faint-

wat time u plannin to go polliwogs? not sure if can join cos my sis is givin birth ard that period

some pixs taken during the lunch :

2721467.jpg

2721468.jpg

2721469.jpg

2721470.jpg

yoz zenn!
cool pics! u can be pro photographer! estelle is budding photographer, for sure.. oways holding the camera n taking shots. training fm momma.

well, i guess she shows her worst to me la. in front of others not 100% her gong li yet.

ur sis giving birth next wk? timing 2pm? flexible lah. some wanna have their naps 1st then come out? or is the wk after better?

hi June,
If going hor, I will see if let Darrius skip his class on that day.. hehehe
but hor, he very "gu pi" sometimes one hor... may not interact with your kids after sometimes de.... hahhaa

Btw, I am going to change Darrius to Tampines branch Little Neuro Tree liao... sat class, 10.30am. Anyone wanna go together? I put him on trial 1st, 3 lesson for $150.

Anyone interested?

fae, haha ya nowadays whenever estelle sees the camera she will start snapping n want us to look at the camera -buay tahan- my sis due in aug but bb breech position. seeing doc this sat, if head still on top will ve c-section next fri.

msn, tot u already wif them how come still need to go for trial?

zenn,
going for trial becoz I dun1 to give the sum then realise that darrius dun like the teachers then cannot refund leh...
anyway, the trial is not really trial... is still within the term juz that so call trial is compulsory 3 lesson after that if wanna continue then pay the rest of the lesson, the amt is still the same... $50/hr...

msn,
me interested in the 'trial'! i call up n register for the 10.30 lesson next sat cos tis sat i got free trial (again!) at thelittlegym.

zenn,
hmm... nvm, i set the date n u juz let us know whether u can come or not. all the best to ur sis.

jen,
hehe... good to hear a 1st positive response on the thread! i will now go do my 1st outing for jan 07 thread n post as soon as i get something going.
happy.gif

feedback on jg:
went for the trial (Mandarin playclub) and was a little disappointed in the no. of students in a class. the boys were very rowdy and noisy.... esp 1 of them... gosh, the grandma who accompanied him was juz letting him go wild in class. otherwise, i found the contents pretty good. enbi was quite entertained and enthusiastic. such a pity they have so many students per gp. logistics-wise, the carpark was horrendous when it was going-home time.

June,
ya the class is starting on 1st Aug, sat 10.30am.
hope the teachers are good there
happy.gif

On POLLIWOGS, can go as well... he has to skip his school
happy.gif

gd morning!

fae, how big is the class n how many teachers? estelle used to ve a classmate fm GUG, he been going to JG daily class n ve good feedback.

anyone know if there is any promo to sentosa?

morning all, or going to noon oredi!

msn,
i din know the classes started then until they replied my email at 11.45pm! imagine, so hardworking, u can rest at ease knowing tat they're such hardworking ppl. haha....

anw, have to swing by to register her. same thing, 3 classes $150.

zenn,
the class had 15 kids (including enbi) wif 3 teachers. well, like i said, the contents i like
happy.gif
but the classmates were.... aiyo... if the class had only abt 8-9 students, it wld have been perfect!
sentosa: sollie.. dunno. maybe there's this great singapore pass u can look at. n at sentosa, there's a package. select 3 attractions + 1 ride only abt $30+.

kao_clap.gif
JAN07 THREAD BABIES GO POLLIWOGS
kao_clap.gif

Date: 29 July 2009 (Wed)

Time: 3pm (Any other timing suggestions?)

Venue: The Polliwogs (East Coast)
www.thepolliwogs.com
http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=82737441609
(Address, Opening Hours, Entry fees, other info all on website.)

Attendees:

1. jenbibi + isabelle
2. msnqueen + darrius
3. sugarbean + kimi
4. milderina + charlene + claudia
5. icylemon + rachel
6. faeriekim + enbi + seoyeon
7. zenn + estelle (maybe)

pls do add on / amend the list to indicate your attendance
happy.gif

JOIN THE PARTY!

kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif

www.thepolliwogs.com

Attendees:

1. jenbibi + isabelle
2. msnqueen + darrius
3. sugarbean + kimi
5. icylemon + rachel

pls do add on / amend the list to indicate your attendance
happy.gif

JOIN THE PARTY!

fae, got 7 for weekdays v gd liao leh kekekek btw, found this fm a comment of mummy :

Mandeville - they are always using real instruments like piano and percussion. for the bb music class, they wld bring in real violin, cello, double bass, flute etc etc for kids to touch, try etc. bb music class are mostly abt music appreciation... will introduce those music with a story like "peter and wolf" for kids to understand how music can make a exciting story etc. introduce music notes at a slow n fun pace. At the end of 9mths, kids only learn to play 1 song.

Seimpi - from my understanding, they are using "cd player" most of the times. but they focus more on music notes, keyboard playing. their 3lessons - already starts to play on keyboard etc.

so i feel - seimpi is faster on the pace for keyboard playing but mandeville is more on music appreciation.

zenn, i guess yar lah... gotta be realistic.

hey, thx for finding out abt these 2 schools. today quite chaotic. oni time i had to sit down was to check emails n tat's it. rest of the time spent coddling 2 babies.... today is manic monday.

so u tink the kids to appreciate music or learn how to play? hehe... maybe after being at mandeville to get the kids interested, gotta speed learn them at seimpi?

www.thepolliwogs.com

Attendees:

1. jenbibi + isabelle
2. msnqueen + darrius
3. sugarbean + kimi
5. <font color="ff0000">icylemon + rachel </font> (not going. timing not right, enjoy urselves)

pls do add on / amend the list to indicate your attendance :)

JOIN THE PARTY!

Hey Icy, thanks for remembering our birthdays after so long. Havent popby for a while and was surprised to see your msg. Thanks!!!

good morning everyone.

Jan Thread has been very very quiet yah....

<font color="ff0000">Sambees</font>, how are you? Have you pop?

How is everyone doing?

Juz to update all mummies &amp; daddies, Rachel will be going for her open heart op on 19 Aug.

Please help me to pray for Rachel.
Thank you very much in advance.

hi mummies,
have been busy with taking care of 2. lucky got my mum to help me for few hours, else i really can't imagine how i'll become..prob insane..

cashewnut,
how's your nb doing? n u taking care of 2 yourself too?

icy,
hope rachel will have a smooth op. sweet rachel. i'll always remember to help pray for her recovery when i go pray. u take care.

karen,
my zk also has umbilical hernia... now using binder +50cent coin to bind him. how long did it take for didi to recover from this hernia?

ALSO,

anyone knows what cream to apply if nb got milk rash on cheek n chin?

Hi,

icylemon - pray for Rachel successful operation and full recovery. U too must be strong and take care of yr health too.

hui - use those white small flowers that indians woman like to tie on their hair which gives a nice smell. Rub the flowers to squeeze out the so called 'Ni' and then apply on baby's face and chin, it works very well. Do put the flowers in the fridge so that they could survive longer, as they turn black easily. Hope this helps.

hui,
I did use 50cent coin to bind it too... but my bb dun like it and it keep dropping. So i gave up. Only try to did it < 1 wk. It ownself recover ard 4th month. During this period, u must make sure not to let zk cry too much or cry too long. that's y i let him use pacifier. according to PD, normally it will ownself recover by 6month old. If it cannot close by 1 yr old then it need operation. Dun worry too much, just try to lesser his crying

Hui, never log in for quite some time.. quite busy in taking care of Javier, he has sensitive nose since born, he does not sleep well at nite, quite tire in taking care of him..

Do you still bf?? I have stop bf, Javier only manage to have bm for 1 and half month.. so guilty..

Icy, hope rachel have a smooth operation and speedy recoverly..

karen,
tks for your sms. i busy when receive, then later forgot to reply. ytd national day was a busy day for me n hubby.. jk vomit out all his food whole day. saw doc, says wei4 fa1 yan2? was so worried coz he vomit out food n even water. lucky now better. now understand how difficult to cope if 1 gets sick.

cashewnut,
zk still taking full ebm. only when tt time i kanna food poisoning, we fed him mix fm+ebm. zk don't know how to latch n he's too impatient to train latching. so hopefully can lasts with pumping as long as i can.

yos,
wife expecting a prince or princess?

hui,
It's ok for the SMS. I understand. I go thru it b4.
happy.gif
wish JK better now. oh, I used another method instead of using 50cents, I let baby sleep on tummy during day time.

cashewnut,
Dun feel guilty. I also let my 2nd bb drink bm for 2 month only. I hv same feeling like u. but i really very stress that time n the bm become lesser + my bb impatient + due to umblical hernia dun want him to cry too much.... so i give up. But at least he can drink for 2month. I also believe fm can help him to grow up well.
happy.gif

Icy,
Pray hard for Rachel. Wish her op is successful.

Good Morning Mummies! Been a long time since i last come here.

Can i check with u girls how much does your kids takes every meal now? do u make sure that they eat 1 full meal? sometimes i really wonder if charlene is full or not. at times she can eat like 1 big bowl of rice with vege, meat all that, other time she only eat 2 mouthful and refuse to eat. really scare she go hungry. and she is super choosy on the food.

Hi,

I Have A pair of KEANE Perfect Symmetry tour Concert Tickets!!!!

DATE : Thurs, AUG 13 2009
Time : 2000H
Venue: Fort Canning Park

Retail Price for 1 ticket :$95 / --$103.65 (Inc GST)

SELLING at $150 for both tickets. Price Neg. Interested pls sms 98414683 or e-mail [email protected]

mildy,
jk also like that. sometimes eat more, sometimes eat less. think he'll eat more if he likes the food. else he'll take less. i'm not that worried so long as he eats something, coz he'll say he want or dun want or ate enough of the food. n he'll ask for titbits or snacks or milk if he's really hungry. guess i din enforce much discipline here in eating.

mildy, estelle is another fussy eater! on ave she will eat 3/4 bowl of porridge or soupy meehoon/noodle. for rice she will oni eat 1/3 to 1/2 bowl + fish + chicken + abit of veg (sometimes refused to take veg) + 1/2 to 1 bowl of soup. if she in the mood she can finish the whole drumstick.

aqua/hui/zenn,
thanks for your feedback, so my girl is ard the same. my girl will ask for milk when she is hungry, but wonder if milk can fill her now meh. therefore sometimes i will keep chasing after her to make her eat, but i hate it. but sometimes if they dun wan to eat then dun feed ah?

milderina,
To me, i still want WH to take lunch and dinner with a bowl of porridge/noodle/ rice at the fix timing. Of cos, 1/2hr b4 the meal i will not let him eat any things except fruit. Other timing can eat watever he like except tibits (got give abit for him to taste only). For milk he will take 3 times a day, 120ml each. i dun think milk can fill them now, but i believe milk can provide them some nutrition.
happy.gif

mild, at home or at my dad hse i still make sure estelle sits in highchair durin meal time except sometimes she wanna watch tv so we let her sit on sofa. when w/o high chair n if she does run ard, i always tell her to come back to me cos i dun like the idea to chase after her. sometimes she will tell me she dun wan anymore n if left abit i will stop. but she is v slow eater. she can take up to 45min or long to eat!

karen, estelle also taking 3x a day for milk at 180ml for morn n afternoon n 240ml at night. how much milk is ur tod takin?

Icy, yes, the second one just turned 3 months yesterday. Have been juggling the two of them and managing sibling jealousy from Sofia. She gets very jealous when I latch the baby and only started to get better these few days.
Yes, will keep Rachel in my prayers, what time is her op on 19 Aug?

Mildy, Zenn, if Sofia do not want to eat, I just let her be. She will come and ask for food when she is hungry! Oh ya, she has a soft spot for cashew nuts/cucumber/jap cucumber. Sometimes I give her these food as a "side dish" to entice her to sit down and eat her meal. Especially jap cucumber, mix it with some sesame oil + salt + sugar + sesame seed, it is like the starter restaurants serve, Sofia loves it.

karen/zenn,
yeaps, my girl also drinking 3 times a day now of 180 ml.

zenn,
ya, my girl eat also damn slow, dong buey tiao. i also dun like to chase after her, but i scare she hungry.......

sambees,
eh, charlene loves cucumber too. wonder why. last week we went for BBQ and there is cucumber there and she will take n munch.

Back