(2007/01) Jan

Zenn,

dun need to run after sherl. after all she will hide in hole de. she mite hide inside mildy's or aqua's hole.

Charm,

Ya lor. haiz...

zenn: oooh! going to bangkok with estelle?
happy.gif
nice... staying at novotel siam sq again? hehe.
only the three of you going?

i'm also not doing a big party for kienan. only gathering some closer relatives for dinner, cut cake and then can already. less headache. anyway, usually the big party is for 1yr old rite?
happy.gif
hehe (sounds like i'm consoling myself for not throwing a big party for him). but seriously, the parties will prob come later.. cause now, he still doesn't really have friends. if i invite, it'll be all my friends. hahahaha

mildy:
wow... charlene sounds like she will grow up to be quite street-smart. like her mummy perhaps?
happy.gif
at least she knows how to observe people and see how they are like... like she's assessing them, before she allows them to get near her. very street-smart!
happy.gif

my belle also getting very naughtly now also not scare cane liao..
when i take cane or hit her hand, she will tell me 'hiya, dun beat me!!' n if beat her, she will look at me from e corner or her eyes n said e sentence again'
but she will behave if i said 'dun want beat then go stand at corner'..
if she alone with me n hubby, i will pretend, i dun want befriend her, she will 'cry' her 'drama queen' cry (cry with big tear drops) n try to seat on my lap n hug me. when i pretend to push her away or not see her, she will hold my face n 'cry' in my face till i said 'ok, mum not angry liao' n she will be back to normal like nothing happened at all...

icy,
nowadays kids learn han yu pin yin early cos most of them speak more english, n han yu pin yin is to help them learn chinese. i remember we learn han yi pin yin in P3?

*hammer sherl* Still dare to come my blog n ask mi for updates. *covers up all holes to prevent sherl for running away* lolx

mildy
charlene attending 3hrs PG?
What school is she attending?
I tot only got 2hrs PG!

sherl
how come you rule out Apple Tree?
you heard any negative feedback?
Me intend to send alex there when he 3yo
Heard got long wait list!

Alex is now attending 2hrs PG ...
it was an emotional experience for me :p

zenn
i too agree that the main purpose of sending our kiddos to school is for social interaction and have fun
estelle still with GUG?
They called me only recently but alex in PG liao - so did not go for trial class!

charm, ya wif hb, estelle n 1 cousin. i still prefer novotel but the rate increased! was hoping that the rate will drop since bkk economy so badly affected but nv leh kekeke now lookin at arnoma which is next to big C. btw i ve not book my hotel :p

ya wait till they bigger dan can ve party at mac/kfc and games for the kids :p

poo power, huh apple treee also on waitlist!!

jen, u got my email? belle v smart! i think hor nowadays they can pretend better than us -lol-

i m still sitting at saloon waiting for my hair done.....

zenn:
wah... tai tai life!
happy.gif
sitting at saloon for ur hair to be done. what are you doing with it? cutting? colouring? setting it for a dinner event?
happy.gif
hehe.

thanks jen!

poo power, ya still ve gug wkend class. actually i m v keen on their wkday class but transport will b a problem. where is alex attending his pg?

*kicks sherl* hellooooo...who is the one everyday surf ebay buy bag? I love my pinky pinky. lolx lolx. wakakakkaka *throws sherl in to mildy's hole.

mymelody,

Happy birthday to Shayna!!! Just saw her party photos on your FB.... wah, she really look exactly like your hubby!!! Heeheehee...

*cover my hole up to prevent sherl from hiding in my hole*

Mildy,

Ya. We learned in P3.

Aqua,

Oh!!... now we all know le. Sherl always surf net!! Buy bag somemmore....

Mymelody,

Hopefully Rachel can settle down faster.

hi zenn,
Ya, he sms me juz now coz.
We are both waiting for detailed scanning.. I think ann is ard almost the same due date as me... too bad we are not in the same hospital.

Thanks zenn and charmaine.

Zenn, she is still having cough and with lots of phlegm.

Char, I haven't created a blog for my 2 kiddos :p lazy mummy. Once I created I let you know.

Sherl, that's a very nice dress. I like it :) thks for getting it for her.

Icy, give rachel more time. is she better today?

poo_power,

I realised that I forgot to answer your question about appletree.

I'm talking about appletree Kindergarten (the one in the building next to Lot 1). I haven't heard anything positive or negative about it, but I ruled it out because it is a full-aircon environment. People say easier for germs to spread lo. I prefer the old-school kind of big, open classroom with outdoor compound kind, if possible.
happy.gif

thanks mummies for your msg. estelle's eye is better but still abit swollen. brought her back to usual pd cos she got watery stool after taking medicine fm GP. also confirmed that its bite by insect.

mymelody, oh dear. hopefully she recover b4 cny.

icy, hows rachel?

sherl, ya initially i also prefer non-aircon but punggol dun ve many choices. are you lookin for PG or CC?

mymelody & zenn,

Today Rachel is slightly better. Not as cranky as yesterday. But I think can be better. hehehe...

Actually every night I give her "Jing Feng San". If not I will have alot of sleepless nights. Then end up I will be the one taking it.

Aqua,

Which hole you kick me into? Or rather, whose hole? Wakakakkakakakkakakakakakakaka

Icy,
Glad Rach is adjusting better. Wakakkakkkakakka, maybe you take a bit also lor, no harm right? Wakakakakkakakakakkkakakka

*sit & watch sherl been kicked & cant stop laughing* LOLOLOLOL

icy, glad to hear that. think rachel is slowly gettin use to it lah.

btw, any mummies heard or got friends' kid attending GUG wkday class? any comments?

Hi janey! long time to read. come here announce good news?

Zenn, I sms you later when I reaching your place. Will you be home or I collect from your maid?

*Pulls sherl out of sherl's hole and putt sherl into icy's hole*

*knocks on mildy's door, no one home?*

Ya icy, you can share share take with rachel mah. *runs and hide in own hole*

Back