(2007/01) Jan

Hi Cashewnut, no probs.
happy.gif
If given a choice, I wouldn't want to start my son at CC when he was only 2yo. I would want to wait till he is 2.5 or 3yo. But no choice lor.

cashewnut,

Rachel will be going to CC on Monday, 15 Dec.

Will update here abt her 1st day at CC.

So far i brought her to other CCs for viewing. She seems to enjoy herself. She pushes away my hand & wander around to mix with other kids.

I can see that she will be quite independent. Well... I really hope so. Shall see what's her reaction on Monday then.

Aqua,
ya.. no choice.. MIL dun wan to take care of him next year.. so have to send him to CC liao..

Icy,
Owen oso wander around the CC last time when I brought him for viewing, may be is bcos i am around his eye sight.. now i very sure he will sure cry if i leave his eye sight.. I have not bringing him to CC viewing lately, may start soon to try out again..

is so lucky that CC is so near ur office, if anything happen, u can just be there in second..

afternoon mummies

today Rachel 1st day at CC. everything goes well. she cried once becoz a boy was running ard the classroom & knocked her down. her daddy was so heart pain. other than tat, she is coping so well.

i expected she will cry for us. at least cry abit to let us know she misses us. but she didnt. boh sim lor! ended up, i m the one crying when i was back to my working desk.

haiz...

aquarius going to laugh at me again.

coz i told her juz now, she LOL.

*ah bish*

hihi...

icy, happy that rachel is copin well! at least u can fang xin
happy.gif

aiyo missed the dim sum session leh kekekkeke

aqu, did des lost weight? i like the pix wif des!

aqua - yesterday evening i went to fetch her. she saw me she cried. i oso ended up crying. haiz...

zenn - ya she is coping well in school. teacher said she didnt cry at all. even nap time she oso sleep by herself. very well behaved. aiyoh!! at home is a different story liao.

zenn - the dim sum session u were there too!! u sat beside janey!!

cashewnut - ya. i was pretty amazing tat Rachel is ok with child care. very proud of her infact.

aqua - hehehe... juz now i link up with sugarbean at IMM. less than 5 mins. she went to daiso. i was there for lunch.

haiz... Rachel cried this morning when i left ard 9.10am. Went back to peep on her again ard 10 she is still crying.

3rd day in school only.

sometimes i juz wonder... are they too young to go into child care the whole day? or should they go to playgroup??

aqua, 1kg very little only. you look great :) must buy me coffee liao :)

icy, how is rachel when u fetch her? ya nowadays they very temperamental. hard to predict their moods

Cashewnut, the beginning stage I would suggest to go peep on them as you will also want to know how the teacher handles them when they keep crying etc.

morning mummies!

mymelody - yesterday her daddy fetched her. i didnt get to see how she respond.

cashewnut - this morning she cried abit.

actually i m really feeling heart pain to see her like tat....

ya hor, aqua.. i forgot abt this part.. thanks for reminding.. i thot i can pretend he is doing well if i dun see it.. i tell you hor, even i dun go peep, my FIL sure go one.. he likes my boy very much cos my boy very sticky to him too even more than hubby.. so i can count on my FIL to do the peeping part.. hope he can just endure n dun let my son see him.. talking so much as it my boy is going to the childcare very soon..

Icy, i think Rachel is doing well.. she only cry a little bit n she is not cranky in the middle of nite rite.. I hope owen can be so brave as Rachel

Leng Mong, in moderation, should be ok. But I definitely would not over-indulge since tea has caeffine. I took nursing tea for a while, with the mixture largely made up of fenugreek seeds and dried flowers. That type is ok.

cashewnut - rachel did woke up & cry in the middle of the night. at least 3 times ah.

alethea & aqua - okie. noted!

Back