(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Jen,
i quite kiasu.. planning to bring one packet of kotex maternity adhesive n one packet of sofy 35cm.. :p

QSG,
glad tt Evee can be discharged liao..
happy.gif
rem when u sun bath her, muz do so b4 10am leh.. else the sun will be too hot for her..
happy.gif

engorgement sounds scary leh.. aiyo.. hope i will be like a cow.. no engorgement.. hee~ hope u dun need to suffer fr engorgement again..
happy.gif

Feire,
ur princess's name is very unique leh..
happy.gif

Jen,
i quite kiasu.. planning to bring one packet of kotex maternity adhesive n one packet of sofy 35cm.. :p

QSG,
glad tt Evee can be discharged liao..
happy.gif
rem when u sun bath her, muz do so b4 10am leh.. else the sun will be too hot for her..
happy.gif

engorgement sounds scary leh.. aiyo.. hope i will be like a cow.. no engorgement.. hee~ hope u dun need to suffer fr engorgement again..
happy.gif

Feire,
ur princess's name is very unique leh..
happy.gif

dey,
ya, me too...been massaging for the past few mths liao. =P as long as you don't stimulate nipples is ok. in fact, i was oso told recently that we shd use towel to gently wipe the nipples a few times after bath...to help "toughen" up for BFing...dunno if it works, but i do lor...anyway, it is not "stimulating" feeling, so, shd be no problem i think.

dey,
ya, me too...been massaging for the past few mths liao. =P as long as you don't stimulate nipples is ok. in fact, i was oso told recently that we shd use towel to gently wipe the nipples a few times after bath...to help "toughen" up for BFing...dunno if it works, but i do lor...anyway, it is not "stimulating" feeling, so, shd be no problem i think.

dey,

MBB,
ya lor.. oso realised both of them missing today....

last night, och still sms me regarding collection of the eric carle's books we ordered.. :p

MBB,

last night, och still sms me regarding collection of the eric carle's books we ordered.. :p

MBB,

Bobianah,

After massaging I put some nipple cream on the nipples also, heard that this will help to moisturise the nipples so as to prevent sore or cracking of the nipples when we bf...

Bobianah,

After massaging I put some nipple cream on the nipples also, heard that this will help to moisturise the nipples so as to prevent sore or cracking of the nipples when we bf...

Bobianah,

dey,
i oso put some nipple cream on the nipples ocassionally leh.. heard fr the sales person tt muz moisturise nipples now so as to prevent sore or crack nipples in future....

dey,
i oso put some nipple cream on the nipples ocassionally leh.. heard fr the sales person tt muz moisturise nipples now so as to prevent sore or crack nipples in future....

dey,

Geri,
Think my heart will melt if my gal yang ow me
happy.gif

dey,
I have been massaging my breast lightly when i reach 7mth. Remember someone mention that it will help increase colostrum production. Really hope all my hardwork will show result
happy.gif

Was told during BF talk that cannot abuse cold cabbage method. It will reduce milk production temporary. So when less engorge liao must use warm towel.

MBB, Shihui,
Wow, so in total u ladies pack 2 package of pad ah???? I though 1 pack already alot liao...kekeke

Geri,
happy.gif

dey,
I have been massaging my breast lightly when i reach 7mth. Remember someone mention that it will help increase colostrum production. Really hope all my hardwork will show result
happy.gif

Was told during BF talk that cannot abuse cold cabbage method. It will reduce milk production temporary. So when less engorge liao must use warm towel.

MBB, Shihui,
Wow, so in total u ladies pack 2 package of pad ah???? I though 1 pack already alot liao...kekeke

Geri,
happy.gif

dey,
happy.gif

MBB, Shihui,

Jackie,
kiasu mah.. :p n hor, if every 3 hours need to change pad, 2 days will need 16 pads liao leh.... so better to bring more lor... :p

Jackie,
kiasu mah.. :p n hor, if every 3 hours need to change pad, 2 days will need 16 pads liao leh.... so better to bring more lor... :p

Jackie,

actually i most worry when engorgement,sure hv to let Mil n CL abt it, then everyone know my breast pain and will come in trying to help..i will b very shy even tho they r all women. duno how.i think im worry too much liao..

actually i most worry when engorgement,sure hv to let Mil n CL abt it, then everyone know my breast pain and will come in trying to help..i will b very shy even tho they r all women. duno how.i think im worry too much liao..

Shihui,MBB,
Wah! 2 packs of pads!!! I only bring 10 pieces leh...will the hospital give us free pads to use har?

Shihui,MBB,
Wah! 2 packs of pads!!! I only bring 10 pieces leh...will the hospital give us free pads to use har?

Shihui,MBB,

Jackie,
KS lor. i am Whisper fan.
have never used Sofy/Kotex. dun know which is better. so juz dump 2 pkt in lah. morever after so long dun have menses, sure not used to it. i tink i will keep changing the pad.

Jackie,
have never used Sofy/Kotex. dun know which is better. so juz dump 2 pkt in lah. morever after so long dun have menses, sure not used to it. i tink i will keep changing the pad.

Jackie,

dey, shihui,
So fast need to apply nipple cream liao ah??? I am only getting it tml after the BF class. Hope i am not too late in applying it now...

dey, shihui,
So fast need to apply nipple cream liao ah??? I am only getting it tml after the BF class. Hope i am not too late in applying it now...

dey, shihui,

dey,
i think hospital will standby pads for us bah.. :p but dunnoe wat type they use.. most prob kotex loop bah... :p

feire,
i think hor, breast so personal one.. they dun dare anyhow touch us oso lah.. :p i'm thinking hor, if we noe breast abt to engorge liao.. den we quickly massage hard hard.. dunnoe will help prevent serious engorgement anot.. if can hor, i rather ren abit n massage myself first rather than go find LC aft the engorgement becomes too serious.. :p

hi OSG,

jus saw ur birth story.. so good hor.. ur labour so short. do u hav other symptoms tat nite b4 u slept? so glad tat ur bb discharged n hope she recover soon..

yesterday evening, i hav contractions n i know is different from BH. tis contractions more tense n come in 10mins intervals. i tot i might b in labour soon.. but after my diner, the contractions seem to stop. thou i still feel abit cramps. till now i dun hav the contractions symptoms liao..

Back