(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

doggiebb,
581792.gif
for me hor, hebrew is considered chim to me cos i not christian then hor, my ang moh very "powderful"..hehe...but i feel dat ur ah gal's name really meaningful. somemore hor, got 2 words in ang moh de...to me, it's unique.

doggiebb,
581792.gif
for me hor, hebrew is considered chim to me cos i not christian then hor, my ang moh very "powderful"..hehe...but i feel dat ur ah gal's name really meaningful. somemore hor, got 2 words in ang moh de...to me, it's unique.

jackie,
oo..lucky for u loo, got gf to pass those essential BF stuff to u...my frens either single or deliver very long time ago leow..haiz..tik i will try to get kaneson manual pump if possible..else must buy avent de leow...very expensive loo~ T.T

vanessa,
tink avent got 2 types of manual pump...one is dunnoe ISIS ah..the other is dunnoe wat...one is abt S$10 cheaper than the other..which one u say u find it ok for u hor? if i can't get kaneson manual pump, tink i will go buy avent de loo...erm....

ladies,
anyone heard of osim slimming belt?? it is sold in kiddy palace for slimming or postnatal usage loo (tik S$78)...dunnoe good or not, any good and cheap recommendation??

jackie,
oo..lucky for u loo, got gf to pass those essential BF stuff to u...my frens either single or deliver very long time ago leow..haiz..tik i will try to get kaneson manual pump if possible..else must buy avent de leow...very expensive loo~ T.T

vanessa,
tink avent got 2 types of manual pump...one is dunnoe ISIS ah..the other is dunnoe wat...one is abt S$10 cheaper than the other..which one u say u find it ok for u hor? if i can't get kaneson manual pump, tink i will go buy avent de loo...erm....

ladies,
anyone heard of osim slimming belt?? it is sold in kiddy palace for slimming or postnatal usage loo (tik S$78)...dunnoe good or not, any good and cheap recommendation??

jackie,

vanessa,

ladies,

Hey gals,
those who have packed ur hosp bag hor.. ask u all har.. how many sanitary pads u all bringing ar? Or u be using hosp pads? i afraid hosp use loops or not long enuf one. my sis go BKK buy me a nappy bag. OMG.. so small. put in 1 pack of pads & 2 nursing bras & marriage cert & disposable panties full liao. havent load in my clothings to wear home, bb clothings & my towels. What else did i left out ar? Camera also hor...

Hey gals,
those who have packed ur hosp bag hor.. ask u all har.. how many sanitary pads u all bringing ar? Or u be using hosp pads? i afraid hosp use loops or not long enuf one. my sis go BKK buy me a nappy bag. OMG.. so small. put in 1 pack of pads & 2 nursing bras & marriage cert & disposable panties full liao. havent load in my clothings to wear home, bb clothings & my towels. What else did i left out ar? Camera also hor...

Hey gals,

doremi,
sure anot? OSIM slimming belt oni $78 sooo cheap? I previously bought the OTO Trimax. If still cant slim down will use that to burn down my fats.

doremi,
sure anot? OSIM slimming belt oni $78 sooo cheap? I previously bought the OTO Trimax. If still cant slim down will use that to burn down my fats.

doremi,

jen,
dat slimming belt is not electrical de..it's those elastic type of wraps leh...erm..no motor type..hehe..hope u noe wat i mean.

jen,
dat slimming belt is not electrical de..it's those elastic type of wraps leh...erm..no motor type..hehe..hope u noe wat i mean.

jen,

Ladies,I dropped by parent craft centre after visiting Evee to ask some questions regarding my condition end up being called in by the lactation consultant for treatment. I must say it is really paying to suffer. The pain from the massage is excruciating but managed to clear most of the lumps.

Evee is discharged today but got to sunbath her 2 times a day and monday got to go PD clinic for review for jaundice and thyroid level. So heartpain she got very bad nappyrash during the hospital stay, rashes on her body and abrasion on her ankles due to the tags.

Hb reinstalling some software on his PC so i can't upload pics yet. Anyway, that nite we panic till forgot to bring camera only managed to take a few shots using phone camera.

Ladies,I dropped by parent craft centre after visiting Evee to ask some questions regarding my condition end up being called in by the lactation consultant for treatment. I must say it is really paying to suffer. The pain from the massage is excruciating but managed to clear most of the lumps.

Evee is discharged today but got to sunbath her 2 times a day and monday got to go PD clinic for review for jaundice and thyroid level. So heartpain she got very bad nappyrash during the hospital stay, rashes on her body and abrasion on her ankles due to the tags.

Hb reinstalling some software on his PC so i can't upload pics yet. Anyway, that nite we panic till forgot to bring camera only managed to take a few shots using phone camera.

jen,
hehe...no nid to apologise lah. i din mention clearly olso..hehe...did u buy or intend to buy any tummy wraps? i wonder dunnoe is necessary but tink it's good to hv bah~
happy.gif

jen,
hehe...no nid to apologise lah. i din mention clearly olso..hehe...did u buy or intend to buy any tummy wraps? i wonder dunnoe is necessary but tink it's good to hv bah~
happy.gif

jen,
happy.gif

QSG,
oo...must be really painful..now my eyes oredi half-closed leow, start to imagine how the LC treat engorgement loo~ i heard really very painful to clear those lumps. trust dat u can BF successfully, jia you jia you~ hope evee is getting better each day...looking fwd viewing princess evee's pixs..
happy.gif

QSG,
oo...must be really painful..now my eyes oredi half-closed leow, start to imagine how the LC treat engorgement loo~ i heard really very painful to clear those lumps. trust dat u can BF successfully, jia you jia you~ hope evee is getting better each day...looking fwd viewing princess evee's pixs..
happy.gif

QSG,
happy.gif

Hi all,
Went for check up ystday, my bb now 3.248kg at 38wks, gynae said bb still not engaged yet, he say after engaged will take another 2 weeks to pop, but 2 weeks later is my EDD liao..duno y still not engaged leh.

Qianhui, my gynae oso did very general scan only, everytin fine ok come back again next week,like that only. my fren before 38wks her dr will do internal check for cevix got open or not liao.

Calynn,
Really? custom wont allow preggy to go ah? in that case i have to wear a big sweater to cover my big tummy liao..

Bloom congrat! hope u and bb ok and recover soon!

Next week is my last week to work, yeah! so excited!

Hi all,
Went for check up ystday, my bb now 3.248kg at 38wks, gynae said bb still not engaged yet, he say after engaged will take another 2 weeks to pop, but 2 weeks later is my EDD liao..duno y still not engaged leh.

Qianhui, my gynae oso did very general scan only, everytin fine ok come back again next week,like that only. my fren before 38wks her dr will do internal check for cevix got open or not liao.

Calynn,
Really? custom wont allow preggy to go ah? in that case i have to wear a big sweater to cover my big tummy liao..

Hi all,

Calynn,

Doremi,
Oh yes, i am consider very lucky cause my GF just given birth to her 2nd BB early this year and decided to close factory liao...So she has been passing me alot of clothings, rocker, pump, etc. Help me to save alot of $$$$
happy.gif

Jen,
I am bring a whole package of pad.....Just in case since i dont intent to use loop pad
happy.gif

QSG,
Glad to hear thet Evee is home with you. With your tender loving care she will recover very soon
happy.gif

Ya, i hear from GF that visit to LC is paying to suffer but it really work. Endure n i am sure u will be successful in BF. JIA YOU!!!!

Doremi,
Oh yes, i am consider very lucky cause my GF just given birth to her 2nd BB early this year and decided to close factory liao...So she has been passing me alot of clothings, rocker, pump, etc. Help me to save alot of $$$$
happy.gif

Jen,
I am bring a whole package of pad.....Just in case since i dont intent to use loop pad
happy.gif

QSG,
Glad to hear thet Evee is home with you. With your tender loving care she will recover very soon
happy.gif

Ya, i hear from GF that visit to LC is paying to suffer but it really work. Endure n i am sure u will be successful in BF. JIA YOU!!!!

Doremi,
happy.gif

Jen,
happy.gif

QSG,
happy.gif

Jen,

This list is provided by MBB preiously. Hope it is useful
happy.gif

Things to take for admission

Identity cards for both husband and wife

Letter from Gynae

Marriage Certificate

Deposit monies

Booking Slip for admission

Camera loaded with film

(to take for normal delivery, not for caesarian. don't use flash at baby's eyes)

For The Mother
night dresses, preferably with buttons in front for breast-feeding
1 set dress for going home
1 pair of bedroom slippers
nursing brassiere
disposable maternity panties
1 box of maternity sanitary pad (Kotex recommended)
1 bag of toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc) use warm water for washing up.
1 face towel (for general wiping)

For the Baby
Blouses/shirts
pairs of mittens and booties
wrapping blankets.
disposable diapers (Pampers New-born recommended)
handkerchiefs

(Optional Items)

Books for reading

1 can of Mama Sustagen (optional). Mummy could be hungry at night after delivery.

1 packet of biscuits (buy those that do not contain eggs for use after delivery)

Jen,

happy.gif

Letter from Gynae

Marriage Certificate

Deposit monies

Camera loaded with film

(to take for normal delivery, not for caesarian. don't use flash at baby's eyes)

For The Mother
nursing brassiere
1 bag of toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc) use warm water for washing up.

For the Baby
Blouses/shirts
wrapping blankets.
handkerchiefs

(Optional Items)

Books for reading

1 can of Mama Sustagen (optional). Mummy could be hungry at night after delivery.

1 packet of biscuits (buy those that do not contain eggs for use after delivery)

Jen,

happy.gif

Letter from Gynae

Marriage Certificate

Deposit monies

Camera loaded with film

For The Mother
nursing brassiere

For the Baby
Blouses/shirts
wrapping blankets.
handkerchiefs

(Optional Items)

Books for reading

OSG,
Can I ask, is the BM really start to flow straight after delivery? i still cant imagin how can suddenly have BM in my breast leh, now seems nothin at all.

Btw hope ur condition getting better after LC treatment, Thanks for sharing with us, so that v can prepared for the worst. i tink got engorgement better than no milk at all leh. hope u get well soon.

OSG,
Can I ask, is the BM really start to flow straight after delivery? i still cant imagin how can suddenly have BM in my breast leh, now seems nothin at all.

Btw hope ur condition getting better after LC treatment, Thanks for sharing with us, so that v can prepared for the worst. i tink got engorgement better than no milk at all leh. hope u get well soon.

OSG,

qsg
glad to hear Evee is home with you. Will pray for her quick recovery!
happy.gif

ya, my gynae oso warned me abt breast engorgement. He says it will really be pain like hell, so must be prepared! =P But he did say must call LC for help and not give up. I think last time Vanessa share b4 that the massage will be excruciating too. I a bit scared.... =P

qsg
happy.gif

ya, my gynae oso warned me abt breast engorgement. He says it will really be pain like hell, so must be prepared! =P But he did say must call LC for help and not give up. I think last time Vanessa share b4 that the massage will be excruciating too. I a bit scared.... =P

qsg
happy.gif

Feire, BM doesn't come immediately in fact till now i got no BM yet but i think my colostrum will be turning into BM soon, takes a few days before milk is in. BB will drink watever colostrum you produced after delivery.

Feire, BM doesn't come immediately in fact till now i got no BM yet but i think my colostrum will be turning into BM soon, takes a few days before milk is in. BB will drink watever colostrum you produced after delivery.

doggiebb,
your ah girl's name so nice
happy.gif
ya ya...christians all like 'eng' hee, coz meaningful to us mah.

QSG,
i can understand the massage your went through, coz i had it 3 to 4 times man...but once it clears the blockage its a relief. Prayed and believed Evee will be well soon.

doggiebb,
happy.gif

QSG,
i can understand the massage your went through, coz i had it 3 to 4 times man...but once it clears the blockage its a relief. Prayed and believed Evee will be well soon.

doggiebb,
happy.gif

QSG,

QSG,
Now i am abit worry whether i can endure the engorgement pain or not....Understand our breast will become ROCK HARD.....

We must encourage each other......JIA YOU, JIA YOU
happy.gif

Geri,
Bet your gal gal "Yang Ow" u when she see u....Aiyo, heart pain hor...

QSG,
Now i am abit worry whether i can endure the engorgement pain or not....Understand our breast will become ROCK HARD.....

happy.gif

Geri,

QSG,

happy.gif

Geri,

Back