(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

YO everyone! *Waves madly*

so nice of jackie and mbb to sms me! the first 3 days of my leave, i even turned off my hp which is why i missed qsg's sms! sollieeee...
lame.gif

wah! just been away for 4 days and 3 ladies have popped! so kan chiong leh! esp when i came in and read that bloom is one of them. i have been put on alert also because of elevated blood pressure and my gynae has already given me my admission letter and told me to pack my bags! but so far my BP has stabilised and tomorrow i will go back to the doctor to do another blood test. i am praying that my ah girl will stay put for 2 more weeks until 37 weeks!

qianhui, pls help me update. my ah girl is 2.5kg at 34 weeks.
happy.gif

oh oh...bb names...i wanna add mine too!

we have decided to call her Talia Ann.
Talia is Hebrew for "dew of heaven" which also means "God's blessings" in the bible and Ann is also Hebrew for "grace". so her name sorta means "double blessings and grace".

her chinese name ties in with her English name. We are going to call her Xi (1) En (1)

Xi(1) is Cheng Xi de Xi (which means dawn) hehe..this Xi is a very difficult chinese character to write actually but we really like the meaning.

so her chinese name means "the grace that comes at dawn"...just like dew that comes at dawn
happy.gif

Adding my girl to the list....

BB'S NAMES

MBB: Megdelene
Chang: Philson
Calynn: Megan
Kimi: Mandy (si1 yu3)
Bobianah: Hannah
Vanessa: Rebecca/Regina/Rayna
Jen: Selinna
Jackie : Jovey
Doremi : Nicolas (shd be bah~ Jia Le in Chinese)
Dora: Jing(4) Ting(2)
och: madeleine. ren(2) yu(3) (most likely)
Connie: Isabel
sylk: Regina
doggiebb: Talia Ann (Xi En in chinese)

doggiebb
welcome back!
aiyoh, now not qianhui doing updating liao...shihui taking over.
happy.gif

Heehee..u know ah, we Christians like the name "en1". Me oso...using Jia1 En1. I oso thought of Xi1 but becos my hb surname so difficult to write liao, we dun want to make it any more difficult for our bb to write her name. =P Talia Ann is a nice name.
happy.gif

doggiebb
welcome back!
happy.gif

Heehee..u know ah, we Christians like the name "en1". Me oso...using Jia1 En1. I oso thought of Xi1 but becos my hb surname so difficult to write liao, we dun want to make it any more difficult for our bb to write her name. =P Talia Ann is a nice name.
happy.gif

doggiebb
welcome back!
happy.gif

happy.gif

bobianah

yeah lor! don't we just love the word "en"
lol.gif
. i love the name Hannah too! if not for my best friend's daughter who is called Hannah-Mae, i would have considered Hannah too! hehe!

bobianah

lol.gif
. i love the name Hannah too! if not for my best friend's daughter who is called Hannah-Mae, i would have considered Hannah too! hehe!

bobianah

lol.gif

Jackie, MBB, Dey, Qianhui,
wah.. 40 days i sure die die.. :p i will stick to 1mth too.. :p confinement shall officially end the moment CL step out of my house... heheheheee~ :p

doggiebb,
i hav taken over the updating of the table since i'm one of the last to pop.. :p next time can update me..
happy.gif
den when i abt to pop, maybe will pass back to qianhui lor.. :p by den, most mommies shd hav pop liao bah.. :p

wah.. 40 days i sure die die.. :p i will stick to 1mth too.. :p confinement shall officially end the moment CL step out of my house... heheheheee~ :p

doggiebb,
i hav taken over the updating of the table since i'm one of the last to pop.. :p next time can update me..
happy.gif
den when i abt to pop, maybe will pass back to qianhui lor.. :p by den, most mommies shd hav pop liao bah.. :p

doggiebb,
happy.gif

doggiebb,
welcome back~ hehe...wow ur ah gal's name very chim for me but really sound very meaningful loo~ tink if she's borned at drawn hor, her name will be even more meaningful. glad to c u again, suddenly feel dat our forum more n more "ri nao"~
happy.gif

doggiebb,
welcome back~ hehe...wow ur ah gal's name very chim for me but really sound very meaningful loo~ tink if she's borned at drawn hor, her name will be even more meaningful. glad to c u again, suddenly feel dat our forum more n more "ri nao"~
happy.gif

doggiebb,
happy.gif

i got to go do my cell culture liao.. going to feed them.. :p most likely will disappear for few hours... :p shall update the table when i'm back.. :p

i got to go do my cell culture liao.. going to feed them.. :p most likely will disappear for few hours... :p shall update the table when i'm back.. :p

oh ya, tml will be berry's popping day rite??

berry,
gd luck n take care!! rem to update us on ur bb's vital statistics wor...
happy.gif

berry,
happy.gif

berry,
happy.gif

doremi

"chim" huh! no lah...just that the name originates from Hebrew, one of the languages the bible is written in!
happy.gif

shihui

then must mafan you to update for me loo! thanks!
happy.gif

These few days i really zzzz until shiok! just do nothing but eat and sleep, have never felt more rested!
lol.gif

doremi

"chim" huh! no lah...just that the name originates from Hebrew, one of the languages the bible is written in!
happy.gif

shihui

happy.gif

These few days i really zzzz until shiok! just do nothing but eat and sleep, have never felt more rested!
lol.gif

doremi

happy.gif

shihui

happy.gif

lol.gif

doggiebb
Hannah-Mae sounds so sweet.
happy.gif
lucky for me, none of my frens call their ger Hannah...hehee! sometimes so difficult to think of names hor... =P

Shihui
u r rite...dunno where is och...

shihui, doggiebb,
i think when i pop, i will sms either of u to tell u so can pass msg...okie?
happy.gif

doggiebb
happy.gif
lucky for me, none of my frens call their ger Hannah...hehee! sometimes so difficult to think of names hor... =P

Shihui

shihui, doggiebb,
happy.gif

doggiebb
happy.gif

Shihui

shihui, doggiebb,
happy.gif

MBB,
when u mentioned pumping milk factory, i was thinking of moo moo cow... wondering how come they never experience engorgement n sore nipples... n they actually dun need the "let down" reflex lidat... connect to pumping machine immediately got milk liao... if onli we r as li4 hai4 as the cows... :p

MBB,
when u mentioned pumping milk factory, i was thinking of moo moo cow... wondering how come they never experience engorgement n sore nipples... n they actually dun need the "let down" reflex lidat... connect to pumping machine immediately got milk liao... if onli we r as li4 hai4 as the cows... :p

MBB,

bobianah

yeah lor! so sweet hor the name? okie dokie!
happy.gif

shihui

talking about moo moo cow, kept seeing this new biscuit with ice cream as filling moomoo biscuit on TV! looks yummy leh! haha! but you are right, the cows really very lihai!

bobianah

happy.gif

shihui

talking about moo moo cow, kept seeing this new biscuit with ice cream as filling moomoo biscuit on TV! looks yummy leh! haha! but you are right, the cows really very lihai!

bobianah

happy.gif

shihui

MBB,
My MIL doing the confinement for me so no choice have to follow lor
sad.gif

Dey,
1 day dont shower i also cannot tahan...Now we are taling abt 40days confinement.....Really torture...

Doremi,
If fact for BF career hor, i also get the necessary stuff one at a time. I am lucky that GF pass some essential stuff to me. So if i am successful will invest more
happy.gif

Qianhui,
Yrs also 40 days ah??? Though only Vanessa and me have the same fate...Welcome kekeke
happy.gif

doggiebb,
Welcome back...Can see u really enjoy your leave
happy.gif

MBB,
sad.gif

Dey,
1 day dont shower i also cannot tahan...Now we are taling abt 40days confinement.....Really torture...

Doremi,
If fact for BF career hor, i also get the necessary stuff one at a time. I am lucky that GF pass some essential stuff to me. So if i am successful will invest more
happy.gif

Qianhui,
Yrs also 40 days ah??? Though only Vanessa and me have the same fate...Welcome kekeke
happy.gif

doggiebb,
happy.gif

MBB,
sad.gif

Dey,

Doremi,
happy.gif

Qianhui,
happy.gif

doggiebb,
happy.gif

Hello MBB
sorry for the late reply. i got lost in so many posts.
I think my clinic's assistant has already booked RH though i have not received any confirmation from RH. Am i supposed to?

Also, thanks for recommending the PD. I also don't know that i can choose that. I will check with my gynae (he is based in Glen E) not sure if they have partners in such thing.

I hope bb can tahan until near to edd date then come out. If not, will prob be in RH same timing as you!!!

Hello MBB
I think my clinic's assistant has already booked RH though i have not received any confirmation from RH. Am i supposed to?

Also, thanks for recommending the PD. I also don't know that i can choose that. I will check with my gynae (he is based in Glen E) not sure if they have partners in such thing.

I hope bb can tahan until near to edd date then come out. If not, will prob be in RH same timing as you!!!

Hello MBB

okie dokie...

i am off for my nap!
lol.gif

not sure when i will log in again! but in the meantime, all the little babies stay in mama's tummies until it's the right time to come out okie!

okie dokie...

i am off for my nap!
lol.gif

not sure when i will log in again! but in the meantime, all the little babies stay in mama's tummies until it's the right time to come out okie!

okie dokie...

i am off for my nap!
lol.gif

doggiebb,
581792.gif
for me hor, hebrew is considered chim to me cos i not christian then hor, my ang moh very "powderful"..hehe...but i feel dat ur ah gal's name really meaningful. somemore hor, got 2 words in ang moh de...to me, it's unique.

Back