(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

DB
Can i see the photos of the High Tea too???? pretty pls............
happy.gif
happy.gif

I think this blender is quite handy.. especially because it comes with the smaller 'cup' its convenient to puree in smaller amount..
happy.gif
i use it to grind ikan bilis into powder to be added to enzo's porridge too!!!
happy.gif

princessemma,
if i were you me oso heart pain but this kind of thing can't avoid one lah. so better learn to be more tolerant. that spoil brat didn't know what he's doing too and enzo didn't even know he's been slapped. it's just stuff that babies do. but like u, i don't like my sil too haha. she's a total idiot. wish i could find an excuse to slap her instead. lol.

edksd,
never tried bellamy, me stick to nestle only. seems like hannah likes nestle taste. she's been on stage 2 for 3 weeks already and always finishes her cereal. she loves the nestle rusks.

cheekz,
you looking for desitin? your babe still got the nappy rashes?

ling ah ling ah...,
me oso addicted to Heroes series! always can't wait for the next episode to come!!!

pg,
on nail cutting. i only do it when hannah's asleep or behaving very quai quai.

DB,
thank you so much for the lovely pics. I didn't realise that my Trinity was holding Jovann's hands so tightly. Such a pity HB was not able to attend. No one to help me carry T, so I didn't have chance to carry the other babies. Must definately meet again when I go back.

question.
when can we start our babies on bread and cheeses?
Some books says 7 mths and some says to wait till 9.
I am getting excited to try cream cheese on bread with T for breakfast. Also considering to add some mince meat for her porridge for lunch. Is it too early?

On nail cutting. I ever try to cut when feeding bottle. I will feed the bottle and get daddy to cut her nails at the same time. She seems to move less when she is concentrating on her drinking.

<font color="ff0000">Morning mummies</font>

Been quite a while since i come in... Bz bz bz...

Dumpty
Thanks for your concern. His flu ok le.. now left with cough... haiz.. his last dose of hep b postpone till next week den go... This week actually going to hb's grandma there.. but to avoid the flu virus from spreading to the elderly, BAN...

Chor Bee
Hmm... actually hor.. i veri silly leh... the 1st time i let Jayden eat chor bee... i didn't realise muz cook! Until the 2nd time i fed him den i noe...pengz...
blush.gif

Healthy Times
I think the other time i did post on where to buy healthy times if you happen to stay in the East side... I've got the add, but i forgot to bring my phone to work today!
lol.gif
Will post the add tonite when i reach home...

Question
Does any mummies have similar encounter as me? Recently, Jayden is pulling his hair whenever comes to milk milk time... I will try to find things to distract him from pulling his hair... Is this a sign of teething?? or hair itchy??

DB

Thanks a lot for the photos! They are lovely! Just realized though I've carried so many babies, But I forgot to take pictures! Sob sob.

Angeline.. bread i read, can start from 8 months.. but i guess i'll start enzo when he's 9 months old.. i have used pork to cook porridge for enzo since he was 5 1/2 months old... but the pork is juz for flavour.. cannot eat the meat cos its hard to digest.. i add fish to serve..
happy.gif

june,
my hannah also likes to pull her hair!!! she does that when she's frustrated like getting sleepy but can't sleep. can't stop the habit! but that's an improvement from pulling ears. she did that when she was 3 months old. Lol.

Emma,
I read this morning in the Annabel Karmel book that she has some meat purees in the 7 - 9 mths section. You think its ok if we mince it really fine?

Emma
You're so good.. if I were u, i wonder i could be able to hold back my anger.
Enzo, I'll ask victoria to give u a kiss or a lick on your head for being so brave
kao_kiss.gif

E-Ling
The pair of socks worned by Victoria was bought by my sis when she was in Tokyo last year. Tippy Toes ones are about half the length. Your gal will look very pretty in them. On the other hand, perhaps it's time to start buying shoes for our babies as they should be able to walk soon.
happy.gif

<font size="+1">DB</font>
Thank you for sending those wonderful pictures <font size="-2">if you could only edit out my pictures, i look horrible</font>
embarrassed.gif
!

<font color="0000ff">Enzo: OMG!! OMG!! I get licks and kisses from Vicky??? now i feel the slap was totally worth it.. kekekkeke...</font>

Melissa
hannah pulls cos she sleepy... But Jayden pull during milk time... alamak!! everytime have to distract him... use toys ar, his chow chow ar, the pull string musical cow cow, tortoise, turtle...etc all take out le.. even my hb needs to come and entertain him... Realli makes me wonder how the nanny guai guai let him drink milk...

Nail cutting
this is one good question which all mummies will ask ba... My experience of cutting his nails.. During the first 4 mths, i was the one cutting his nails... Used every methods when all mummies mentioned here... i even got my dad to carry him while i cut his nails... Everytime cutting his nails, he will pull his hands away, make noise or kpo kpo see wad mummy is doing with his nails.. Now, nanny is the one who cut his nails... According to nanny, she will put him in the walker, hold on to his hands tight and cut.. Jayden will kpo as usual, see wad nanny is doing... i muz go back and ask the nanny how she did tat.... coz i nv cut his nails for abt 1 1/2 mths...

Emma

thanks for posting the pic of the blender. i'm so tempted to buy since so many of u swear by it!

So far i hvnt got time to prepare any puree for my chloe. I just get those off the shelf fr gerber & heinz. Guess i must really squeeze some time to do it if i get the blender.

Hi all,

We are moving out of country. Have a set of L-shaped sofa, fabric surface that can be taken off and cleaned. Bought at $1350, 2 years old, light brown color. Willing to sell VERY cheap. Interested, please let me know. Thanks.

Emma,
Great to know that Enzo is happy and well now. You too dont be too upset ok.

June,
The link you post . . it was tooooooooo <font size="+2">WOW</font>!!! That is a super Baby. . I wonder how old is she??

Hello mummies

Saw the BP for bumbo organised by Phoebe. Megan is already coming to 7 months? Im in a dillemma if i should still get one for her.

Sha
She is ONLI... ONLI 1 Yr and 2 days... i was WOW Wow Wow!! <font size="-2">took it from Jul thread..shhhh...</font>

ilovebabies
abitbit.. but this is a brainy one...

Emma, u are really gracious. If I were u, I would have given the other kid a slap on the face too! So glad that Enzo is alright now.
happy.gif

Just few days back, Adele fell off my MIL's bed and landed on the floor. Fortunately, she had landed face down. I had just left her there on her own for less than a minute. What a careless mummy am I!
embarrassed.gif

wat wat?
happy.gif
the baby can read issit? My co. banned youtube leh...
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">melissa, ling</font>,
did anyone say heroes??? me a big fan too!
happy.gif

Sha
This ger ger is onli..note: ONLI 1 YEAR and 2 DAYS... amazing isn't it? i went WOW WOW WOW + STRESS STRESS STRESS... is it so much necessary tat our babies be so genius??

puppylove
not onli she can read... she can even point out the things her daddy wrote.. For example, her daddy write "ear", she points to her ear... her daddy write "hair", she points to her hair! isn't it amazing???

melissa, puppylove
YES!!! I just finished watching season 1........ now i donno what to do for the next 10 days until season 2 comes out!!! ARGH!!!

alicia
oh dear! she's ok?

<font color="0000ff">ling</font>,
ya boy, wat a cliffhanger hor??

<font color="0000ff">alicia</font>,
oh no! is Adele alright? Our bbs r now at an age where they're so active & mobile, and love to grab at things. So heartpain to c them get hurt hor!

<font color="ff0000">Ling</font>, Thanks for your concern. she's ok. thank goodness! I was scared to death. My hubby who was sleeping ran into the room with my maid when they hear the commotion. I brought her to the PD on Wed for her jab. Her PD checked and said that she should be alright. Its only if she have symptoms like vomitting that we should be worried about.

Angeline,

In the video clip link posted by Emma, the father seems like using A4 paper for the flash cards! Maybe you can try print words on thicker A4 paper? Better start the flash cards before Trinity can crawl, by then she won't sit still to read the cards. My ZhiNing nowadays loosing interest in the cards already, can't even go through 5 cards in a session
kao_frustrated.gif

Alicia, now that our bb is able to move around cannot even leave them alone for 1 second. Last week I also left my girl on the bed and turn around to put something, just in a second she already at the edge of the bed...gave me a surprise!

Hi Cheryl,
How was your KL trip. I still need to send you the link to view HK serial. Will try to catch you on MSN this weekend.

Ya I saw the father using the A4 size paper. I was wondering if that is really good or do we really need to use the BIGBIG cards like what the guy showed us?

What about the system to show which words when? and in what rotation. Hmmm... maybe can consider buying the cheapest maths set and see if they are willing to teach us the methodology for the english and chinese.

June,
Thanks for sharing.

Alicia,
I just got the head band we order from the website. Have you got yours?? I understand it will take a while as it is hand made. hehe. . Will take a photo to the head band and show you. It is really very nice.

Angeline,

Don't think it's neccessary to use BIG cards, remembered the guy said it's for young babies, as they grow older the cards get smaller. Maybe can start with short words so you can have bigger font for a start? Show single words that are easily relates to them first like nose, eys, etc, then can go to daddy, mommy...then other categories like furniture, food, vehicles, colours.

Ya...can invest in the math cards and the guy said he can teach how to flash english and chinese also.

Thanks for remembering about the link for HK series, if you don't see me at MSN can email to me? Normally weekends i'm most busy...hehe

My KL trip not so good for the bb, she came back with caugh and running nose
sad.gif
Good for me cos i get to meet my friends la...haha. Today i'm down with bb's virus, having runny nose and sore throat...hmm...ask you all, should i stay away from baby?

Alicia,
You brought Adele to the doctor? Is she alright now? No "Blue/Black"?

I just saw a baby fall off a stroller just now. How it happen? The mummy hangs her handbag at the back of the stroller and it was rather heavy, so the stroller just falls backwards with the baby inside.

Aiyo I see already also heart pain. I went over and help her and pick up all the stuff and put it on the floor and suggest to her not to hang the things at the back of the stroller as it is rather dangerous lor. I abit KPO hor. . hehe

Cheryl,
you've got a point there. I think I'll try to print out on A4 paper. Got to go get harder paper this weekend.

If you are BFing, no need to stay away from BB cos she will already have the antibodies from your milk. I was also down with cold and flu twice in the last 6 mths, but Trinity didn't get sick at all. But I did try to avoid kissing her on the lips.

sha, thanks for mentioning the incident. My stroller did fall back before when it was empty cos my bag was too heavy. I think I will be careful now in case it happens again with baby in it.

hehe must be some lightweight combi stroller.. luckily me use the cheapo heavy one, no problem tipping over.. lol..

Angeline,
u kissed your baby on the lips??

Angeline, i'm stopping BF already cos looking for job and may get one soon (hopefully!). Now only bf when she is cranky. So i should stay away from bb la..

Good luck on the cards making
happy.gif

Cheryl,
Yes.. try to stay out of bb if u have runny nose and sore throat. Or perhaps, u can wear a mask. If u need to take care of bb, then it's best putting on mask and refrain from kissing bb etc.

Get yourself quickly recovered so u can take care of bb.

Take care!!! Rest well during weekend.

Sha,
very nice of you! ya, i bet if i am the mum, i will also need some help and reminder that the bag is too heavy to hang on the stroller.

Angeline,
I just brought a "net basket" which can be hooked to the bottom of the stroller, I think that would be better.

Cheryl,
hehe. . I saw the baby crying so poor thing so I went to help the mummy as she is alone.

Pony,
I think something we tend to forget when we are too engrossed in shopping. . hehe.

Melissa,
I did not see the brand so I do not know if it is the light weight combi but I am have one combi and I do not hang things at the back of the stroller. . hehe

melissa,
yes I kiss Trinity on the lips and I love it when she kisses back. But on days when I don't feel too well then I won't kiss her.

<font color="aa00aa">Puppylove, Cheryl n Sha</font>, Adele is fine now. Thanks for all the concern! There isnt any blue black or anything on her. Initially, I was worried that she may get hurt internally which we cannot see. Have checked with her PD. The advice was that should not need to worry if she does not show signs of vomitting or anything unusual. Guess we can never underestimate our babies now! Never expected her to flip that fast!

Sha, I have not received my head band yet. Do take a photo of your gal wearing it and show us. I am sure she will look great. How long did u have to wait b4 the head band arrive? I can't wait to get mine too!
bounce.gif

<font color="0000ff">Diana</font>, Thanks for emailing Adele's photos to me!
smile.gif

hi, i think i can still put my munchkin miller into gd use when bb is older ard 9mths when the food texture needs not be as smooth as now right?

Hey Rexbabie,

hmm.. personally, i would not encourage you to get the Bumbo now since our babies are already 7 month. Cayden had been trying to get out of the seat by stretching upward.. Thank goodness he has super FAT thights that prevent him from getting out !! lol.. so .. dont lah.. but u can use of the next kid if you are planning for another one lor.. hehe

Alicia,
Oh gosh.. Glad to know that Adele is fine! sayang sayang her okay !!

June,
Wow.. thanks for the video!! I am sooooooo IMPRESSED !! I showed to my hubby and he told me DONT COMPARE and DONT STRESS our baby !! hahaha..

Back