(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

blessedmommy

My jac is wah! She is the oldest among the 6! Think 1 week older than Arianne and your Jo?
happy.gif

PG

I used to cut my chloe's nails when my mum feeds her, but as she grows older, she start to pull her hands away. So now i cut while she's having her nap. Hv to do it very quickly too coz her power zzz is only 30mins!!

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Morning Mommies!!!!!</font></font>

hee hee... this pics of the 6 little couch potatoes are so cute! all so adorable and chubchub and pinchable! I WANT TO CARRY!! *gimme*gimme*gimme*

<font color="ff0000">dumpty,</font>
gabe's hair looks so stylo-milo! macham u style one issit? (esp the 2nd pic) his fringe is like combed up one! so handsome!!

<font color="119911">angeline,</font>
trinity's hair looks ok what...? granted it's shorter than when i saw her at BBnC, but still looks nice! (esp the 1st pic) very sassy!
wink.gif

<font color="0000ff">daisybuttons,</font>
jovann is talking the last 2 pics right! hee hee hee... this one grow up surely become lady-charmer! LOL! look, he's already flanked by 2 pretty girls... phwee-weet! and thanx for the info abt the spinach
happy.gif
i'll go check it out this sat @ GWC when i visit my mom... it's my mom who stays near GWC, i stay in the questionnable district of balestier!! hahaha...

<font color="0077aa">selina,</font>
u are such a dear! thanxthanxthanx for the pic of the spinach!
happy.gif
i'll look for it this sat... and DN will have spinach next week. poor thing, coz his mommy so blur, his spinach meals kenah postponed indefinitely.
embarrassed.gif

<u><font color="119911"><font size="+2">U LIKE</font></font></u>
what is this???? i also want to know! seems like many mommies here swear by it. hmmm... i'm using a philips blender (used to use it for blending smoothies) now and so far so good, but i'm so tempted! quick question though... how long do our bbs need to eat pureed food?

<u><font color="119911"><font size="+2">BABY BELLA (US) SPREE</font></font></u>
<font color="ff0000">daisybuttons, blessedmommy,</font>
interested?? i want to buy 2 scrapbooks that are on sale. everything provided! (stickers etc) just stick the photos on apparently.

http://www.babybella.biz/sales

Any other mommies interested? this website sells the ultra-cute trumpette socks!

http://www.babybella.biz/trumpette_socks

if we can order above $50, we can get free shipping to the vpost address, so only need to share the vpost shipping later on.

<font color="ff6000">interested mommies, pls <font size="+2">PM ME ur orders</font> ok? don't post here coz i'm super bz @ work today so can't log on to check</font> hope to close orders ASAP!

Joon

just to add, the socks are too small for our babies though it stated 0-12 mths. I have the Mary Jane socks and it's always slipping off Rachel's feet.

<font size="+2"><font color="119911"><u>Baby Bella Spree</u></font></font>

sorry mommies, ilovebabies is right... the trumpette would be too small for our bbs right now. (dn's kickers socks are also starting to slip off) so i guess u can only order for someone else or something! if u want to order other stuff, also ok. as long as it's not too bulky, otherwise the vpost charges will just be too expensive.

Hi Cheekz

ya, see you and Rae Ann on sat! Tik not only the babies will have fun, the mummies will have a great time too!

<font color="0000ff">Dear lovely aunties</font>,

I am a famous model who endorses one of your favorite products.. please don't rush to get my signature.. everyone will have their chance ok??

BTW, I am still single and available <font color="ff0000">*wink* *wink*</font>.

love - <font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Jadelle</font></font>
758570.jpg

Aaawwwwww..... all d babies r so adorable, cutie, huggable..... esp Gabriel kekeke my yun BF.

Joon,

ULIKE
is a small, compact blender. Can get from isetan, now on sale $69.

One Q mummies,

If babies buttom become red red in the evening could it be due to food allergic? Yun had been having tis problem tis 2 days. I stop feeding her rice cereal yesterday. But still got red red. I was tinkin if food allergic cannot be only in the evening then red red rite? More likely heat rash hor??? Any mummies can please advise.

melody

yun poo poo frequently in the day ?
it could due to moisture in the butt and need to let it air dry before you put her on a diaper. every time I change my gal's diaper, i air dry her butt for a few mins. make sure it is dry.

alternatively apply anti rash cream and let it air dry then put on diaper.

<font color="0000ff">melody</font>,
u change her diaper brand? try to air her bottom n wear cloth diaper, then apply calendula cream or diaper cream..

see if it migh be diaper rash?

<font color="0000ff">ilovebabies</font>,
we were grabbing the mamypoko promotion @ ntuc when we paused and noticed the similarity.. so took a picture and when the photo was displayed, we nearly peng san too!

ilovebabies, Jasmine

yun poo 2/3 times in d day. Thanks will try to air dry her as often, we apply diaper cream on her every time we change her diaper. Recently i change her diaper cream to drapolene maybe tat one not strong enough for her. But tis 2 day had change back to desitin.

Hair Loss Shampoo

Can't remember which mummy ask abt tis. Recently I brought one from my stylist BRAND "Simply Zen" which helps to control hair loss. I would say it do help to reduce hair loss 50%. But not sure weather u could get it elsewhere cause I got it from my stylist & her salon is in Pasir Ris NTUC Resort. Very ulu & far rite.

The hi-tea pics are so cute! Diana, thanks for sharing! i finally see Gabriel - he does look very good-natured and well-behaved!!
happy.gif
tatz Vicky on the extreme left? Nice outfit! The 2nd/3rd pics look like Arianne trying to sayang Vicky n Gab! She's so sweet!
happy.gif
Jovann looks like he's enjoying the shoot - I can almost hear Mr Buttons teasing him in the bkground!! - and Jacq is so steady, juz like the big sis she is!
happy.gif
Angeline's Trinity is such a doll! I love her soft, thick hair! yup i did run my fingers thru' it tat day!! kekeke...

<font color="0000ff">Diana</font>, do u mind sending me some pics as well? would love to see more of the bbs! Thanks so much!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Jasmine</font>, u shld write in to MamyPoko to offer Jadelle as their new model!! Everything fr her hair and eyes, and even expression, looks so similar!
happy.gif

Bottle-feeding,
read earlier on that some of u break a feed into 2 or bbs not finishing their milk... juz want to share that for Trinity's case, we also let her hold on to something while she drinks.. usually a toy to keep her hands occupied. And she stops drinking if the milk turns too cold, so we always hv a thermal cup of hot water ready so we can quickly dip the bottle in for a quick reheat. Works most of the time!
happy.gif
Of course, if bb not drinking due to teething, then i guess tatz a diff matter lah. T hasn't teethed yet.
happy.gif

puppylove... haha.. there is no mamy poko company in SG lah..

really look alike hor??

Buttons,
aiyoh, Jovann so handsome leh.. sigh. wonder if i have a boy, look like me boh.. jadelle look so much like daddy!

Hi Cheekz,

I am looking forward to seeing Rae Ann this Sat too!
happy.gif

But the photos from CoverLooks not ready yet leh.... Coverlooks need 2 weeks to process.... Yep, I agree that you will likely spend more than $18!!! They take so many many nice nice shots and show you what you can do.... such as montage shots, album comilation etc.... Then all rationale thought will fly out of the window and you will start buying more! Keke....

Hi emoments,

Actually Clarence was quite cranky that day! So I have to hold him and play with him quite a bit before he would settle down. While waiting, the photographer simply snapped photos of me in action and Clarence crying away.... So later on when it comes to photo selection, I decided to create a montage that included shots of him looking angry and crying as well!

You must show me the photos of little Dylan too when they are ready, okie?
happy.gif

Jasmine,
For a moment, i really tot the little girl on mammy poko is jadelle. Haaa!! such a similarity! oh gosh.. I think it's so cute!!!! Jadelle is famous!!

<font size="+2">Wahahaha...</font> Jadelle so sweet. Yes she look like mammy poko baby model. So pretty

Cutting nail,
I also having difficulties in cutting Amabel's nails. She will pull her hand away even though she is sleeping and me hold her hand very tight. So it normally take very long for me to cut finish her nails.

ilovebabies,
I have been thinking of getting Mary Jane Pastel Trumpette Socks. Really it will slip off easily? What if i buy the 1 to 2 year old one, will it be too big or slip off also? Amabel wear most of the sock all will slip off leh cos she too active and after a wear sure drop.

Xena,
I just notice Vic is wearing Mary Jane Pastel Trumpette Socks also? Y is it that urs like very much longer huh can wear till knee there.
She is such a pretty doll.

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">SOS</font></font>

today i went to isetan to take a peep at the <font color="0000ff">ulike</font> blender u all were talking abt and realised i actually had one at home!

but it's not ulike, it's a korean brand called shimono. and it's exactly 100% alike besides the color and logo and packaging.

so i used it to puree pear just now. now i've a question <font color="0000ff">is puree supposed to be just thick liquid?</font>

im asking becos when i use munchkin food miller, it doesnt produce such smooth texture, can still see v tiny little fruits bits in the puree.

so which one is the correct kind of puree?

using a blender is so fast as compared to a miller! i think i can make kai fresh puree everyday!

eling.. i juz got what your nick meant.. haha... 1_0 .. haha... so creative leh u..

question!!! when can we start our babies on bread???
happy.gif

<font size="+1">now i know why kai doesnt like the carrot puree</font> coz his mommy didnt do a gd job in pureeing.

it's considered v coarse as compared to what i see from the results produced from a blender!!! OMG!!!

ive tried kai on apples, carrots and bananas. he seems to like apples and bananas and hated carrot.

is he having a 1{sweet tooth}? shld i stop sweet fruits for the time being and start on green vege? i already bought pear and sweet potato, shld i give him since they're oso sweet?

Haha edksd,

Same same!!! Clarence only eats finely pureed food... Any coarse stuff he will just spit it out and it will be next to impossible to feed more than 2 mouthfuls!
happy.gif

Hi Cheekz,

I need a ULIKE blender for myself too! So you got it with the free soyamilk maker! Do you know if the promotion is still on? I am very tempted!

Emma

ahha smart gal ! after seeing your post then I realise eling's nick too ! i tot how come Amabel turns 10 yr old already ???

I tot I read from somewhere that we can only start them on bread when they are like 9 mths old ?

Eling

ya pls dont get that, but they have 1-2 yr old socks ? which URL ? the socks designs are v nice right ???

Edksd

aiyah how can u compare that miller to a blender ! Different class of product ! hehe anyway since you have realised it, you can keep your miller in the storeroom.

hmm I suggest you let Kai try all food and get all the vitamins he needs.
happy.gif

puree is more than thick liquid. u can observe them from the jarred baby food.

peachie, so what do u use to puree right now?

i really duno its coarse till what i saw today! alamak. what a blur mommy!

another question i wanted to ask <font size="+1">bb cereal is not made so fine right? it's much coarser than puree right?</font>

my shimono blender oso comes w the soyamilk maker. this set was bought by my MIL some yrs ago at the discounted price of $69.9 too. U.P was stated $98.

sorry peachie, i shld hv take a look at the ulike when i was at isetan just now then i can let u know whether the promo still on or not.

ilb,

aiya... then why they sell tt kind of miller hah? if i know earlier i'd definitely not buy a miller. alamak.

wanted to check w u all who has fed <font size="+1">pears</font>, why right after pureeing the pear it becomes a bit <font size="+1">light brown</font> color (oxidised)? is it becos i didnt blanch it? i didnt becos it's v ripe n soft already.

is it still safe to freeze?

emma, haha i changed my name to i_am_satu_gosong (my malay name lah) liao. wahaha..

ilovebabies
Here the link for 1 to 2 year old one,
http://www.babybella.biz/inc/sdetail/209
do you think i should get this instead but if she wear when one year old, she already can start wearing shoe liao right, so no point wearing this also hor?

edksd

for pears and apples, u have to blanch it to prevent oxidisation. Once u did that, it wont turn brown.
happy.gif
and pear puree is very nice !! ohhhh i made some for myself too ! ehhe

miller is supp to be convenient I guess, cos it's lightweight and you dont need electrical power right ?

ya I think bb cereal is not as fine as pureed food. but shldnt differ that much.

biggrin.gif

yes this one seems bigger but I dont know whether I shld buy again. I'm afraid it will be too small ?? they dont put the measurements on the web.

edksd,
for me i always steam the pear for afew minutes. after i blended the color of the pear puree is still the same, never turn yellow or light brown at all. From what i know, after steam or blanch, it will help to prevent the fruit from oxidise. Anyway it is still safe to freeze and eat.

ilb, 10,

tks. i think color change is still ok. oxidise doesnt mean nutrients lost right? this's what im more concerned abt.

anyone here tried <font size="+1">bellamy</font> bb cereal before?

satu_gosong.. u melayu meh??? haha...

ilovebabies.. 9 months ah.. so i am right lah...

juz to bitch/complain abit...
<font color="aa00aa">yesterday i went to my mil house for dinner, then hub's bro was there too.. (dun like his wife btw).. then my mil wanted to feed enzo with char siew pau!!! i almost fainted.. and told her muz wait till at least 8 - 9 months then can eat bread... then she dunno mumble what in hokkien.. then guess what.. the stupid woman (hub's sil) "add oil add vinegar".. she said, "aiya, this cannot that cannot, y you all so gao zei (hokkien, not even sure what that means) one.." i was fuming mad boy... so wanted to shoot her back.. cos she only started her son on semi solids when he was abt 7 month old!!!!! sickening.. and that's not the worse... enzo's gu gu was holding his hands and guiding him as he walked towards my hub's nephew.. and the son looked at enzo, and suddenly gave enzo a slap!!!! pengz.... my hub immediately wanted to go punish the boy, but his father v quickly grabbed him in an attempt to protect his son.. my hub bo bianz.. cos that one is his elder bro.. but i damn heartpain and angry lehz.... i dun even bear to hit my son.. then kenna slap by some violent spoilt brat!!!! argh!!!!!</font>

sorry.. v lor sor.. but i'm realli quite pissed....

melody, i'll steam the pear before serving coz to make it warm, do u think it's ok? coz after such fine pureeing, it's easy to digest i guess?

Back