(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

Lim,
I drank coconut drink from wk 32 onwards. Took once a week. I even drank glass jelly drink once a week. Dunno whether it help in smooth delivery or not.

For those who hv given birth naturally, does yr V opening area feel sore (sng sng) although yr stitch has heal? I hv this feeling leh and its very uncomfortable. Also had this feeling when I pee..... The feeling is like yr V like want to drop like that..

Is it normal?

bbcutie
how do u know the wound has healed?? Maybe haven't heal??? And also i thought u breast feeding??

Lim
whether or not no one ahs confirmed leh. Thought they said it's more for like so the baby wouldn't be heaty cuz ah may said her bb got wild spot becuz she din drink coconut??

Claire
Mt A do not provide the internet access. We used our own dial in account ad then connect to the phone. So sorta like paying for phone charges only
happy.gif

OKie e going home tomorrow liaoz. My wound stitching not pain at all but i got a huge pile. Super painful and every change of position takes time and is panful...sigh...update mroe when i ahve the tim

Thanks to Ivory, Bulma, Bochap, Lim, Amanda, Lai Yee and all thsoe who during my stay in hospital answer to my many smses ha ha asking for advice and consolement. Thanks!!!

oscar
u so brave. no epidural and end up c-ec.. i will bang wall meh endure the pain so many hrs then end up c-sec.. faint ah

bbcutie
susie put bind for me i had bad rashes meh buay tahan so i every x afternoon she bind, i tahan tahan ti b4 i sleep, i will remove liao

fyi, susie dun massage on sunday

i also still thv the sng sng feeling esp my left side of V. v uncomfy lor

etelle
why u natural stil nd to stay hospital so many days? i only stay 1 day and discharge liao lei

no prob abt the sms lah anyway we also at home hehe

re : coconut
b4 i deliver, i drank 2x a week. they say drink coconut the birth of bb will be cleaner lor. my hb say lk quite true cos jarren when out not v bloody

re : bb feed
i give my boy 80ml each feed and usually every 3 hrs interval he will ask for milk again but these 2 days i realise every 2 hrs he ask for milk again. mayb i nd to increase the milk amount. wat about u all huh? i worry i over-fed him lei

my boy is on half BM half FM. some time i give BM if i got pump out else i give FM

re : swollen feet
my feet stil bit swollen lei my mum say will tk 2-3 months to come down cos mine was super swollen type b4 i deliver

re : express breastmilk
i one day express 2-3 times. i dun express at night. i usually expree morn when i wk up and can express up to 160-170ml fr both breasts then express once again in pm and once b4 i sleep, these 2x will express like 80ml lk dat

today i "man yue" liao i left bb w my mum and went centrepoint and john little shopping w my hb... so shiok.... drank COCA COLA and ate ice-cream... so wonderful feeling hahahha

feza
hang on there.. it's yr turn soooooon....

BBcutie
I have same feeling at my wound at abt Day4 or 5. I asked my HB to check. Like got tear a bit.
So I KS, go straight to my gynae on Day6. She then manually remove the thread. And prescribe me with powder antibiotic to apply. Then this feeling is gone n speed up my wound recover. By right, dun need to, it will melt by itself. I suggest u call your gynae.

I was told by my CL, usually milk flow only start after wk2 or 3. Then got more.
Beginning mine was 10ml-> 30ml-> ...etc

Etelle,
No problem lah. I also bo liao during bb's feeding mah! My bb each feed last abt 1hour at my breast. so meanwhile I sms/ msn/ read forum loh...

Bulma
congrate ah! Like fang chu lai for u ah! Hehe!
U got lotsa of milk ah, 160ml, haha!
I also stay for 3D2N at hospital, standard package loh. I enjoyed leh, got ppl to attend to u... keke

Re: bb feed, I think u need to increase Jarren's intake lah! I 80% of the time let bb latch on, n pump at nite. At nite (3am)pump out, can get 120ml, n was given her at 5am (by my CL). N she can finished all... So by right, your Jarren is older than mine, so should drink somewhere tat amount (100ml plus) liao.

Re:Express Breastmilk
I 1 day express at 3am, 7am, after 1st feed in morning, 1x in the afternoon, 1x in evening (sometime dun have evening express lah). Total 5X. Afternoon n evening one, only 40ml. Nite one more, got to wake up, cos feel pain when breast is full. (I hope I can follow Bulma's schedule, sound good plan ah!)

hey girls,

morning.. thanks for the encouragement.. waiting for hubby to go gynae for my 38 week appt.. today would be doing CTG and maybe VE ba... will report when i get back.. come to think of it i think my girl wans to be the last in the group so that she can become xiao mei.. hahaha..

bulma, now i understand your pelvic pain.. mine also so pain that i cringe whenever i try to stand or lay down.. ppl kept telling me to go walk around the house... how to walk when every movement i made so painful... heez.. ranting again..

girls who're with cordlife,
quite a while ago heard that there was a group thing with them? What's the deal like? hb asking coz we'd like to save with cordlife, but charges are quite steep.

yesterday went gynae and check, my girl is still head up, so have decided to go for c sec either next thurs or fri. initially gynae say if want, mon/tues also can, but both hb n i still not ready and mt A is apparently full on valentines. so well, have to settle everything by wed, then go in and shen liao. consulting fengshui shi on the better day to shen, and at the same time ask him to suggest a chinese name. Can't believe that after all these mths n waiting, bb is going to come out next wk. c sec with epi, coz want to see bb as soon as she is out, rather than conkout for 25 min, and groggy after for 4 hours. also, hopefully will be able to bf asap. bb is 3.3kg at 38wks. doing c sec early coz gynae dun want case of emergency c sec where risks are higher for both.

oscar
did u manage to bf ur bb immed or started bb off on fm first?

Claire Liu, i sign up with stemcord instead with cordlife in dec, they were having a promo so i paid abt $1089 instead of $1250. And yearly fee is $250. But if u sign them up too near ur edd, they might charge more cos it's too short nootice to them and it's the same for both company.

siewlng,
wow yr gal drk 120ml ah then can last her how long?

thk i must really increase jarren to 100ml

feza
do update us! ya pelvic bone pain v painful

re: pelvic bone
will our pelvic bone shrink bk huh? how long will it take? i til now stil cant wear bk my pre-preg bottoms lei v sad lei

ilim
go for it lah v painful not to go for it =p mk yr labor a happy one and enjoy it instead of painful one...

Bulma

me thought of tht 2, n i got friends telling me tht they went without it n some went it, anyway my hb ask me to go with it.

Anyway, me feeling more contractions these few days, dunno whether is tht the sign tht bb is popping out.

Claire
i started off with total BF.

ilim
don't admire me for not taking epidural coz i really not in a state of mind to think abt tat when i was so much in pain.

Hi Claire & Ilim,

Me also still waiting for bb to pop out... while walking pelvic bone has a sharp pain... but doc want me to walk alot now to let the baby come out faster & get more contraction.
I have brown stain yesterday and cramp for 3 days liao... 1cm dilated ... so now just waiting n waiting hope water bag faster brust...
happy.gif

I opt without epidural to try ... hope i can make it...

ilim
If u pain thershold is usually low, better take epi lah! My colleagues told me "Dun be a hero, n hero die young!"

For me, also like Oscar, not in a state of mind/ condition to opt for epi... for me too late, admitted hospital oredi 7cm, Midwife said I dun need loh! N my pain thershold usually high lah!

Bulma,
120ml, can last her abt 3-4hours. But now she like got rountine liao, wake up at 1am/ 2am, 5am, 8am (or jus b4).

Claire
We did pooled to sign up with Cordlife, n each of us get $100 discount for 2nd yr annual fee. Not sure can u tell them we same group? (whether is it too late?) About 7 of us here in Feb-forum.

congratulations to the new moms! ur babiea are so adorable.. they're such an angel!!!

i had a fever last thursday aftrnoon, so went to my OB yesterday. got medicines. any moms here got sick before EDD?

i think feb moms got big babies, coz my baby also weighs 3.3kg @ 38wks. i was worried already coz i think he's really big but after reading your babies weight, i was relieved, hehehe...

had the CTG as well, then OB said, baby not so active, i've to redo again on monday. im very worried abt the heartbeat of my baby,though he's very active& baby keeps moving everytime esp at night can't even sleep when he moves.. or maybe is it because i'm sick that's why the result of CTG is not ok? any moms out there to comment/advice..

Thanks..

Hi ivy ,

try to talk to the baby , n move her/him then u c got movement a not? i also don't feel the movement so much bcos i get tried more n sleep more... but when i free i will talk to mine n use my hand to press at the side to move her... so she will move... if she move when u talk n press around shouldn't be a problem...
happy.gif

Don't wonder everything should be fine... Drink more water to recover ur fever fast....
Take care!!!

Hi gals

Haven't posted anything for a long time. Glad to hear that so many feb mums have popped =)

I haven't popped yet , baby too comfy dun want to come out =( so I'll be induced on Monday. Gynae says my baby will be a big baby so hopefully still can have a smooth natural delivery. Bb most likely to be born on V-day.

Take good care everyone! Update u guys soon.

Etelle,
Maybe my wound is in the process of healing that's why hv this feeling.....

Bulma,
So I am not alone....kekeke...u also hv this feeling.... Do u still hv it now?

My lochia finish liao.... So fast hor....Now only 11th day but not much bleeding liao.... I used normal pad already but the discharge is a funny colour...yellowish brown.....

SiewIng,
I checked my wound. No tear. Had seen my gynae on Wed. Was given a cream to apply 2 times a day to quicken the healing. Now the feeling is getting milder.....

I had a very terrible day today. I dunno is it stomach wind. Yesterday Susie bind so tight for me that I feel uncomfortable. I don't hv the urge to pee even though I drink so much. There is a trap wind in my tummy which I could not expel out...... Ended up I took out the bind last night. But I did not feel any better. This morning waking up with stomach pain. I can't get up at all.... Can only lie down in bed whole day.... Whenever I want to expel out the wind, I ended up LS.... Total I LS about 4-5 times liao.... I can't walk straight and had to walk very slow because every movement I make, there is a knife poking at my lower ab.....

Sounds terrible right? This is the first time I had this experience.... I kept burping the whole day..... Do u all hv this feeling? Maybe I should see a doctor? I just took a panadol and it helps to relieve a little..... Sianz....hope tomorrow would be better......My navel area had that stomachache kinda pulling pain on and off.....

Mummies,
Does yr bb cry a lot. BB Jayden is very kuai. He sleeps a lot. He only cry when he want to poo or when he is hungry. Other than that, he can sleep peacefully.......

Do u play with your bb? My boy only opens his eyes once in a while leh..... Very difficult to play with him leh as he sleeps everytime.....

Today I don't hv the mood to do anything as I am battling with my stomach pain..........

siewlng
thx, will call cordlife to find out

bbcutie
sounds bad, esp if it's been going on the whole day. if tomor still the same, maybe shd see a doc.

et
good for u, can look forward to a valentine's bb
happy.gif

bought the da fong ngai yesterday but read that must boil with 18l of water? How did u girls do it? It;s the pink packet one?

Had my gynae's post natal check up today. My stitch wound has completely recovered and uterus has shrunk at lot. I don't have bleeding anymore except few droplets of blood since several days ago. Only bleed after massage....

Quite happy with my gynae, my epitosomy wound only painful for first 2 days. Thereafter, i was able to walk and sit comfortable. No pain at all. So don't regret going with my gynae and babycutie, you are right that Dr Chan is very good with his stitches.

Bulma and Siewlng
How do we gadge how much bb has drunk from our breasts? I really can't tell leh.

So far my bb is quite satisfied with 100ml. I will breastfeed her during the day and at night, she will be on EBM. I think it is time for me to increase her intake to 125ml. Total number of feeding is about 7-8 times a day and she will sleep for 2-4hours interval.

Do you feed bb when they wake up or do you have a certain feeding schedule?

BBcutie
Tat's good your wound healing...
U really fast ah, lochia finish liao! Me 3 weeks liao still got leh! My massage lady help me to push my womb up n got lotsa more of lochia come out leh... think it is good for me loh!

BTW, do u all doing breastfeeding one, experiences milk dripping while feeding on the other side? If yes, how u handle ah? Like quite wasted leh!

Bulma,
I wearing short at home not even long pant leh... somemore with sleeveless... wonder will I get feng shi when old ah? Keke

Venus
I feed whenever bb is awake n with moving mouth, b4 she cry. Use your finger to tickle her cheek, will know.

I feed abt 8-10 times a day (including EBM), also sleep at 2-4 hours interval.

Usually I gauge the amount tat bb has drank by expressing the other side when feeding her... n see how much I have expressed loh

Claire
Dang Feng Ai (aka da fong ngai), many diff packing leh. Some come with 2 small pack in a packing. Some 1 pack per packaging, for more water.
I am using small pack one now. My CL put 1 small pack in a pot of water about 3 big bowl (those bowl for fish ball noodle)only and boil. Then I mixed this boiled water with my central heater water to bath.

Hi,
Got time today to post my bb birth story, so here it is:

2Feb day : whole day feeling pelvic pain, no contraction but feel very heavy and stomach ache

2Feb evening : went for a walk with hubby, hubby put hand on the stomach and told the bb to come out the next day as mommy is suffering oredi. The whole night didn't sleep well due to frequent go to toilet and colds and sorethroat. I told myself that I cannot go to labour at this condition as I'm too weak to push.

3Feb 7am : wake up and went to pee, saw a lot of blood in the urine. since this day is appintment day, decided to inform gynae when i reach KKH.

8am : feel contractions 25mins apart, HB took shower, get ready the hospital bag, but got angry when he saw me still taking bfast and haven't shower yet. he's worried that CTE will be jammed and I will give birth on the road..he he he

9:30am : reach hospital and sms gynae that i got a show and contractions at 15mins apart

9:45am : gynae do a VE and said that I'm 3cm dilated oredi and a lot of blood coming out, i requested to take lunch first and then go to labour ward only at 1pm. gynae said that if I dun want my HB to suffer heart attack, I should be going to the labour ward now..(so kiasu, want to eat some more)

10:30am : admitted to labour ward, 4cm dilated

12:30nn : 5cm dilated, contractions still bearable

2pm : suddenly contractions and bleeding stopped, bb heart rate normal, gynae suggested to induced as he doesn't want bb and me to suffer

3pm : injected epidural, inhaled gas to keep body still, then given pitocin to induce..water bag burst..epidural is a bit painful

4pm : take photo with HB for the last time that i'm pregnant, 8cm dilated, don't feel any contractions

5:30pm : 10cm dilated and it's time to push

6:30pm : after pushing for 1hr, bb can't come out, epidural finish and cannot top up

The next half an hour is the most painful and the most terrible time of my life. Imagine no epidural and contractions are at the highest. I pooped, and piles came out but still no bb head in sight

7pm : gynae suggested a c-section as i'm too tired to push and worried that cord is around bb

7:15pm : wheeled to OT and injected another shot of epidural

7:48pm : my bb was born, weighing 3.4kg and 49cm long, head circumference 35cm, gynae showed the bb to me and then to my HB outside the OT (HB not allowed inside OT)

9:30pm : I came out of OT

if this is too detailed, it's because i loved the journey that i went through, it's really worth it when i saw my bb healthy and heard him cry

Hi Etelle
Hope Ethan will be discharge soon. Let us know ok. Meanwhile, do take a lot of rest. I had piles problem too. Suggest that you drink lots of prune juice, it really helps.

Siewlng & BBcutie
I'd tried dry shampoo. Don't really like it leh. Felt that the powder still on my hair and bit concern if powder drop on bb when i am doing breastfeeding, so stop using and wash my hair instead.

Lim
me also having the same experience as u, pain in pelvic area n now almost very hr got contraction. will monitor n c how it goes. will keep u update.

siewlng
me jus discuss wif hb today n plus wht u, oscar n bulma says, me will take the epidural.

hey girls,

morning.. went for my 38 week check up yesterday and did my CTG and VE.. CTG was fine as she is active but the VE was super painful man.. i tot i was mentally prepared after hearing from you girls but boy was i wrong.. i m not dilated yet.. doc just said that my cervix has ripen and he will see me again next week.. she really wan to stay inside till full term i guess..

i m going over to my ILs soon so i might not be able to update as often as i wish so if there s news i will sms or call either one of you..

Hi feza,

I think our baby want to be full term inside.... very comfortable staying inside don't want to come out ...hehe
happy.gif
mine also 38weeks , VE really pain and i dilated 1cm ... but till now no sign of giving birth yet .... only giving me normal cramp n i don;t feel contraction at all...
Guess our stomach too comfortable .... haha
U & me around the same EDD, maybe our baby want to come out after chinese new year or maybe valentine day ...hehe

Lim
u really going wthout ep? anyway where will u b delivering? me 2mr going to c my gyn, 2mr will b my last visit, if bb not coming out by this wk, will need to induce on my edd.

Hi Ilim,

I try without epi... I will be delivery at Raffles Hospital, my gynae also ask me without 1st... i heard he quite gd ... so try lor... anyway i think i can tahan pain la... i oreadi cramp & sharp pain for a few days liao... I'm still ok... Just go poo n fresh blood came out from the V , but not alot la ....so my doc just ask me to wait c how ..bcos no contraction & pain ... think my bb still playing with me , i also dun noe izzit i use to contraction n pain this is y when doc ask me i say don't have ..hehe i just go bath clean clean n waiting for baby to arrive... 1/2 hr liao no blood coming out... i think again false one
sad.gif
so now i relax myself eat n play game ...hehe

Lim
i also have cramps these few days, usally in the evening n it's almost every hr. 2mr will ask my gyn, really hope he will come out soon, dun really wan to induce.

Hi girls
Thanks for your concern. Ethan is okie. That time was saying that there was a murmur in the heart thankfully it's those that will sealed up by itself. Tomorrow going for the check up and also for pd check up. I wonder how come my gynae so fast want to see me leh....??? cuz i discharged on 11 feb only leh...hee hee never mind lah ha ha see what gynae says.

My overall condition is good except for the piles bursting out. And it's healing but still pain now with every changing of position. Sigh.

Baby is alright lah but yesterday screaming the whole night away...thankfully my mother is patiently attending to him to let me have my full rest....maybe he is getting used to the environment.

I did not latch on only try for a brief moment that time one time. Then now every 3 hours trying to pump. I am trying to stimulate first and see how things goes. So how long or how many days should i try before giving up??

Etelle,
It depends. Some ppl don't hv milk till 4/5days later...some even 1 wk.... u hv to let yr boy suckle as often as possible to stimulate the milk ducts to produce milk.

My stomach wind still did not get any better today. Went to see doctor earlier. Said I hv bloated stomach. Whenever I finished eating, there will be severe pulling pain that last for few minutes that send me cold sweat.......

I hv no appetite at all. I don't feel hungry the whole day but I still hv to eat something......

I suspect it is due to the 100g of raw peanuts that was added to the fish bone soup that aggrevate the wind in my stomach. For those who hv stomach wind problem, I would suggest not to put raw peanuts.

babycutie,
your stmach pain sounds bad. It might be stomach wind, you shd lie flat n ask hb to massage downwards to expel the wind. Or it might be muscle pulling due to uterus contracting.

mummies,
My boi seems to be pooing v often lately until his bum got rashes.He poos abt 6 times in a 24hrs. Is it normal? Very exposive type, hehe. Is it my diet? too much ginger?

jasminesym,
It is not muscle pulling due to uterus contracting. It is stomach wind. The most terrible stomach wind I had in my life..... Dunno whether I can continue with the Malay massage tomorrow or not leh.......

Is yr boi on TBM, if yes, he will poo a lot. Is his stool soft or hard? U can apply rashes cream at his bum area.

bbcutie
i dun intend to latch bb latch on leh. Just trying to pump to stimulate the flow. And today can see drop of colostrum though...a good sign that milk is on the way?? Now my breasts are so hard and painful leh...i also feel tummy like sometimse aching think due to the uterus contracting right??

Anywya ask u girls can we let bb drink water now?? I mean if it is not his feeding time yet then let him drink water???

babycutie,
You can get the massage lady to rub down the tummy area to dispel the wind, to put it crudely, you must pass out the gas lor, we have alot of wind, so you must get it out.

My boi on almost TBM Except 1-2 feeds at nite on FM. Stool v soft. Yes, I apply drapolene at every change. If still no improvement, then I buy the desitin cream.

Hi Mummies

I am back!

Very tired for the past 2 days since I was discharged. Baby Annika very one kind leh. In the day, sleep so much and at night, once we put her down and she will yell her lungs out.
sad.gif
I literally was awake the whole of last nite.

Anyway, think Etelle has done me a favour by summarising my birth story. Here it is again, hope you don't find me too long-winded
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">6th Feb - Monday</font>

4am - Had tummy ache and keep wanted to poo. Something like menstrual cramps but quite mild. Then at 5am, I realised I had abit of brown stains. Very little only, so still quite steady .. Throughout the day, I was working from home. Still chatting with Amanda and Etelle via MSN.. Pain was bearable as contractions didnt seem regular at all. Thought it's normal.

Then later afternoon.. wah.. pain getting more unbearable. Inlaws bought Lou Hei back and we had tat for dinner. Didnt even have the energy nor mood to Lou anything.. Kkekekeke.. Hubby not back from work yet so I was abit moody. Had to tahan while reading bedtime story books to my elder son.

10.45pm
Told hubby that contractions are like 3-4 mins apart. Then he said, wah. You tahan until now then tell me ah. We go hospital now, so be it if it's just false alarm.

11.20pm
Reach Mt. A. That night the Delivery Suite was super crowded. Midwives and nurses were jutting in and out of Del suites. Me and another lady asked to sit on the sofa to wait.

Given Delivery Suite 8
Midwife did a VE, only 1cm dilated. I was so sad. Then the midwife asked if this is my 1st or 2nd birth, and I told her my 1st was C-section, she said, oh, you want to try natural this time? She sounded not convinced, adn told me this will be considered my 1st birth and that labour will be long. How encouraging!!

Anyway, as CTG scan showed my contractions still not regular enough, she sent me back to normal ward.

<font color="ff0000">7th Feb - Tuesday</font>
12.30 - 2am
Pain until wanna die. I cannot lie on the bed, so i sat on the chair and used the Pant Pant Blow method to overcome each contraction.

2.10am
Waterbag bursts! So much water.. Gosh. I was thinkg... luckily in the hospital. If I were in the MRT or what.. so jialat man. Then after 1-2 mins, my mucous plug got detached. Anyway, it looks exactly like a piece of kidney.. :p Should have taken a photo.. I was wheeled back to Delivery suite. Throughout the corridor, my waterbag was dripping all the way.

Was given laughing gas. It helped me so much. Was temporary distracted and Midwife said I am oredi 4cm dilated, will delivery by morning. I was like.. Shit, still only 4cm
sad.gif
Hubby asked if I wanted epidural, I said not yet. Then suddenly, I had the urge to want to push. I asked if I can push, the midwife was encouraging, said not yet, instructed me to breathe in and out using the mask.

Then I heard the Midwife said, I think i better call Dr Tseng, she is ready to deliver. I was drifting in and out of sanity, but after don't know how long, I heard my dearest doctor's voice.

3.08am
After afew pushes, Baby Annika was out. Surprisingly, I do not have any tear, no episiotomy needed.
happy.gif
Maybe because baby is so small.

Sorry.. I am really longwinded. :p

Sunshinekid, wow u deliver early. Congratulations!!
Managed to get your pillow in time? I din know that u r Feb mom when we placed order.

sunshinekid
ur description v funny...esp the 7th feb part. congrats on bb annika and on doing it wo epi!

marcia
u had c sec in the end? all hb not allowed in OT issit?

Sunshinekid
Wow no episiotomy ah! So good hor.
We will let my girl play during day, refuse to let her sleep. So at nite, she sleep well.

Etelle
Hang in there, if got time n not so tired, try to latch on Ethan lah, better than pump to simulate milk. Yes, it is a good sign tat u see some milk today ah!

your breasts hard and painful ah, meaning maybe your milk coming soon loh. N to prevent Engorgement, now u better start to use warm towel n massage, else later will be too pain to massage liao!

BBcutie
My girl also bery kuai, except today, dunno y?
Usually she will cry for food n poo/ wee. Other than tat, we will leave her alone playing with her toys (4 cubes of Red-white-black toy). She will watch her toy, n we change orientation n she watch again.

Hi gals
Ask u all ah, have u heard about milk duct clearing process? I was told by my friend. Her batch, Feb05 MTB, many of them went leh.
It is done at TMC, by Mrs Wong (a LC at TMC).

After doing this clearing, milk flow will be alot leh... my friend's colleague went, n can pump like 200ml each time, after 3month maternity leave, so her bb can still TBF with EBM.

And was told all of us will have milk duct after accumlate milk for sometimes, especially those usually do EBM one. As bb is the best "pump" that help to clear milk ducts. But machine pumps cannot do so. (Bulma, maybe tat's the reason u got milk ducts? But seem yours too fast accumlate liao leh?)

I may want to go for it at mid of 3rd month ML. Hmm, maybe tat's y Zoe Tay got so much milk ah?!
Interested? I go find out more...

Back