(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

haha, yup, hubby complain the teacher at childcare only know how to complain to him my boy is difficult, but dunno how to handle, my hubby has to give her suggestion. haha. maybe will change end of the year.

when is your EDD? can surf on internet to see and send hubby to look see look see. to have a feel. if you ok with hougang area, park green layout is good.
happy.gif

may

going for c-section on 18 jul. cannot afford a condo lah. We're on single income. Can only get a flat...

Yah, u should change already, the longer they stay, it'll be worse for them. Can start looking now in case some places have waiting list.

I just changed my boy's kindy too coz same thing, the teacher only know how to complain my boy is difficult, dunno this and that, but dun tell me how to deal with it. Even wanna demote him.

Now that i've changed his sch, he's much better adapted.

Hi Ah May
Agree with you that property market seems to be booming still although economy not that good. Esp for pte market, the new launches are still attracting buyers with ridiculous psf!
Both your boys in full day CC, can i check if your boys look out for each other and stick around when in CC or they have their own friends? Thought of sending my girls to CC but dunno how they would cope since they have been in grandparents' care since baby.

hi mashy
Wow, another 2 weeks or so and you will be delivering. You must be looking fwd to your princess
happy.gif

mashy,
ya, but sam is coping well, worried that I change, and Ray is ok, may have problem for Sam. haha. actually ray is now attention seeking, they just change 3 teachers recently, hopefully, he will finally settle down.

summer,
yup, guoguo looks after didi all the time. Ray will try to be funny at times, throw eggs in the kitchen, jump and push the shelves, refuse to sit with the rest. thinks he talks back as well. recently ask him to eat his carrot in the plate, he told me," i dun want, I am not a rabbit."
Sam will sometimes join in, but in school, he will ask didi to follow him to do what is expected. he is like more mature...

Ah May
It's so funny when your boy tells you that he don't want to eat carrot, he is not a rabbit!!! Very smart of him. It's amazing though gor gor is just a little older than didi and he can assume his duty as gor gor very well
happy.gif
You planning for no. 3?

may

haha, so funny! Ray has very good reasoning. My boy hasn't reached that level yet.

CC usually have a lot of changes of teachers but U may wanna find out why there's so many changes. Is it the supervisor's tough on them or what?

It's good to look ard at other ccs, bring the 2 boys along and see what they do. Who knows u may hit jackpot...

mummies

Do u all still rmm the formula to calculate bb's milk intake per day????

May

Think it's time to chg ur 2 boys to another CC, when they keep chging teachers it will affect the child. Imagine they had oredi adapted to this teacher's style and in few mths time chg again n they have to slowly get used to the teacher again, it is quite an emotional n mentally stress for kids. Plus they will not learn much if keep on chging teachers.

Hi mummies....it has been quite a while since I login. How's everyone?

Mashy,

Just saw ur posting on ur plan to c-sec on 18 Jul....that's my birth date!!
happy.gif
All the best & hope u'll hv a smooth delivery & transition to a different phase in life (i.e. having to manage 2 kids). It's gonna be tough (if u dun hv a maid) but fulfiling.

Like me, after work, hv to look after both on our own....quite tiring. Feel sorry for Megan coz' I dun teach her as often as I attempted to teach Marcus. All those flashcard thingy....nothing for her coz' by the time I'm home....I'm drained after a day's work.

Now she learns from her bro....both good & bad stuff. Haiz....if really going for # 3 (considering a million times liao), think I may not even remember or be bothered if he/she has drank his/her milk....ha ha!!

mashy,
once again congrats!Envy that u have a baby gal.. hee

ilim,
sorry just get to knw u have your 2nd bb also? Gal also rite? Envy..

jappooh

Ya bb gal, she will be 2mths old in 8th Aug, hai... now headache she dun really wan to drink milk, her usual intake is 100ml but now she take only 40 - 50ml sometimes really got to be very patient then she can take up to 70ml n tht would be 1hr later liao *FAINT*

Sleep oso another problem mus carry to sleep, if put her down when she's not in deep sleep she will wake up and cry....

ilim,
so must be hard on u. baby Ervin now sleep with us on our bed. He is now 7mths now. With 5 teeth liao. Can sit already now waiting for him to crawl.

Your bb gal 1mth + already drink 100ml. Thats alot rite?

jappooh

During my confinement my confinement lady give her 30ml in the beginning then she wans more so increase to 60ml n still not enuf so give 100ml n she can finish leh, her wt now is 4.3kg, think maybe her body needs to gain the wt bah tht's y she drink so much then now gain enuf liao so intake drop lor... this is the reason tht i can think of for her drop in intake.

Dear all

claire has delivered her no.3 today. Weighing 2.87kg and 49 cm. baby was out at 1242pm today. Both mummy and son doing fine! Wohoo!!!

Congrats Claire!

<font color="0000ff">Hi Hi..

Been so long since I browsed our thread!

Congrats to Mashy, Irene and now Claire!! Wow, so who's next?
happy.gif

Btw, thanks to the Mummies who sent me birthday wishes. U know who u are! </font>

Hi Claire

haha help u share good news...the mummies here all love babies...i don't have the courage to go for #3 le..abit scared but yet a bit want to have another one...haiz...still hesitating..now life is cool with 2 bys, easy to handle now and finances everything also a okie...wondering if got no. 3 le would everything be unmanageable or not
sad.gif

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Hi mummies! Sorry to intrude, i need to get Nestle Nan 3 milk sachets urgently.
If you have or know where to get them, please kindly PM me.
My budget is 50cents per sachet. Thanks for your help! </font></font>
happy.gif

Wow, it's been a really long time. How's everyone? Have been keeping updated via FB, and so cute to see all the little brothers and sisters that have come along
happy.gif

Wanna check: XR is still on diapers at night, is she the only one?

Sorry to interrupt...

Helping a fren out...

Do log-in to see see look look ...

you can find custom design on glasses @ urbanwerkz.blogspot.com

Any design also can... Jus buzz him...

claire and mashy,
my boys too, in case of accident, I have insisted because they are sleeping on my bed!
so far, they are accident free for a few days and it will happen.

realise it is sort of quiet now, everyone very busy???
happy.gif

yeah seems like this thread is very quiet nowadays! My gal is still on diapers at night... I prefer to have stress-free sleep
happy.gif
Guess there will be a time when they will be auto ready.

Hey ladies,

been a long time since i last posted something. Life's busy with my 2 little monsters.

My girl is already off diapers ay night. Initially I also ver worried. She did have 2 accidents when we first started. I started her off with going to wee before bed (after her night milk intake), then i will wake her up in the middle of the night to wee and then when she wakes up first thing in the morning. Now I just get her to wee before sleep and she will wee when she wakes up in the morning. Takes a while before everything settles in. At least can save money on diapers for her. Finally she's off it. Now thinking when to start my boy ..getting lazy too...

Hi mummies,

our thread seem like no one is posting liao.

Diaper:
my boy is diaper free for half a yr liao. The is the one who request not to put on diaper during the nite. We are so worry abt accident too. But to our surprise he wake up and pee in the potty we palce in his rm. So far so good. No accident happen.

hi jappooh
agree with you, our thread is super quiet lately. seems like all the mummies very busy with kids or maybe because kids start schooling already, so even busier.

Diaper:
Tiff still on diapers at night. She is not ready yet so I just leave it to her and I can sleep better at night also.

Enrichement:
What are the enrichment that you are sending your kids to? I enrolled Tiff for Chinese enrichment offered by her school after her class (1hr). Thinking if i should expose her to dance or music.

Clarie,
No my boy do have his own rm 2 yrs ago but my MIL sleep with him in his rm. My younger one sleep in my rm.

Summer,
just wait for Tiff to be ready. We didnt prepare Elvin too. He request not to have diaper loh.

Enrichment class:
havent send him for any yet, But recently the cc do have enrichment class asking us wanted to enrol him anot. Elvin request to attend the computer class. Today he will have a trial lesson if he like it we will enrol loh. Means pay more.

Diaper at night.
finally done away with it. I chose to forget to buy. no more diapers, they just went diaper free!
happy.gif

Enrichment
they have music lesson at CC once a week.
but suddenly heard the lesson is discontinued 2 days ago.
send them for a mandarin speaking class on weekend.
thinking of art lesson but maybe later. now they still dun really listen.
Been telling me, " Mummy, I want to be a baby." Oops, what is wrong.

My boy has also gone diaper free at night. But coz lately the weather is cold and he was coughing, he had multiple accidents and thus got put back on diaper by my hb. Hopefully he'll recover quickly.

ah may
your boys are so cute. hahaha. My boy said "I'm not a baby" when we ask if he wants a pacifier. :p

Wah i am so surprised to see this thread still has postings le. Maybe we should keep this thread alive hor....

my ethan is still on diaper at night and i am also too lazy to wake him to go toilet. Lol..

etelle
xr kept on insisting on going diaper free but kept having accidents, so we gave up and forced her to wear diapers. Told her that if she wears, she won't have to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Doesnt work every night, but most nights she's now willing to wear the diaps. Otherwise there was a time when we had to change her bedsheet 3 days in a row...no wonder my water bill is so high! Even now her bedsheet is washed abt 2x a wk due to accidents.

claire
i think if u wake her up and go toilet in the middle of the night, they should be able to hold their bowel until early morning right? i dun know le, haven't try out on ethan. he quite an easy going fella, ask him want to wake up in the middle of the night and go toilet alone haha then dun have to wear diaper. he said okie. but ask himw ear diaper he also okie. Lol

Back