(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Hi Mums,

Thanks for the compliments. Wld tell MIL that. hehe..

Manuka, no, dont accept order. MIL only bakes for her little grandson. hiaks hiaks.

Ju, next yr u try making one for malc lah..u can it too!

Finally my son big day is over,order the cake fr online,taste not,here is the picture of the cake.Alot of them say it loo like number 3 instead of 1 becos of the road.
566409.jpg

AP,
OMG!! The cake is so pro!! Can ask ur MIL whether she can make exception?? The cake is so nice. So envy
kao_love.gif

Ju, so nxt year Malc's cake will be something like this too? hee...

chien chien.. hahaha.. ya.. like wedding photos mah.. heehee...

AP.. wah.. ur MIL superb leh.. c the cake so envious of ziyu.. hahaha.. Orlando also wan.. heehee..

wah.. so many babies bday party over liao.. muz b tiring n fun for all the mummies..

celtricia,its very tiring and fun.Me abit of blur tat day,cos like alot of things to do.Then forget to take photos with my son,the only pic we took is when we r blowing the candle & cutting the cake.So "ke xi"
leh.

yaya..i totally agree tat during tat bz period most of us will forget abt phototaking.. hmm.. haf to remind myself as well..

Hey

Anyone interested to go JG trial tmr from 1pm to 2.30pm at forum shopping centre? Suppose to go wif Momoko but my boi have not fully recover yet so am not bring him to trial? Let mi noe so tat I can inform momoko.

Hello ladies.

Me back from long MIA hiatus! Been uber busy with work and cubbie is sick...yes, again! Sigh...this SH weather really unfriendly. I wasn't worried before but just rang home and found out that she's been quiet this am. Now THAT worries me.

The parties and cakes look lovely. I need to trial my birthday cake for cubbie this weekend. LOL. Scary thought.

Cel congrats on number 2. Looks like 3 so far in the cart for piggies next year
happy.gif

furryfurry..

thanks thanks.. i'm trying to.. but its not easy nw to rest more wif orlando walking so much nw n i have to follow thru out.. quite tiring n create more backaches.. haiz..

furry, ya, everything is kind of back on track now. We have just recover from a very bad flu.

Aiyo, pat, I can understand how u feel. Try to get hb to help out with orlando, u need lots of rest, esp the initially stage

ok finally manage to log on. yah tomorrow elaine cant join me for the JG trial. anyone interested pls inform elaine or me through hp or email [email protected]
thanks

gymboree
should be going for trial either next tues or wed. anyone interested also let me know!!

ok back to my temp SAHM jobs liao. tata

Hi gals,

Getting more & more excited after seeing how you gals celebrated your baby 1st birthday! hehehe...

I must start working on it soon! =P

chien, the problem is Orlando doesn't wan daddy at certain times.. bo bianz lor.. mummy 'kor mia' haiz.. slave to hb n son.. hahaha..

free trial at gymboree vivo

hey just called gymboree vivo. they have free trial till 17 nov. those who can join me next tues (14 nov) at 11am - 11.45am. contact me huh.

Hi mums, thanks. Sent the cake pic to BIY liao. Hopefully they can publish it on their website soon. MIL v happy to bake a 2-tier cake the first time. We are v happy too cuz it's v nice and economical.

Momo, I think I cant go to gymboree cuz not weekend..cant take leave next week...

Summer, javier's cake looks great!

Take care cel!

Sharing more pics in the blog:

www.ziyu-wonderland.blogspot.com

hihi momoko,
free trial at vivo is what time? i am interested. count me in if they allow me for another free trial ( had earlier attend stage 2 at tanglin) .

Hi momoko,

I'm also interested in the free trial at vivo. Count me in too.

Thank you

elaine, hope javier recover soon. Too tired from his birthday party?

shuyan: very funnie video!!

Shall we have a MASS birthday party for all NOV babbies?!?
25/26 NOV
Maybe i go rent a function room...
then everybody contribute alittle for food....
then can ask neice to come out with some baby activities?!?

ANYone?!?!?

Hiroshima,
Good idea, but I can't make it on 25th cos' I have a family gathering at my place. *sob*
kao_cry.gif
You guys go ahead, enjoy yourself.

ladies, i have booked for some of u who contacted me on the free trial at gymboree next tues

includes; momo, karen (elmo), ju, hiroshima, misch, elaine. class starts at 11am hor. still have not decided whether to go there earlier or not.

those who are not named above and still interested. please email me [email protected] or get my hp from any of the mummies above. cos i wont check the thread so often these few days since i'm, on leave and difficult to follow all postings. let me know soon cos place are limited. if you are keen to go on another day or during weekend, just give them a call to arrange.

hiroshima
i dun think i can make it on 25 cos got frens coming over my place. but anyway majority wins, see when u arrange then i try to join in depending on the time...

Hiroshima,
Sounds good...where are you planning to book the function room? My hb is out of town that week, so hopefully venue will be somewhere nearby for me to bring bb there alone. Keep us updated.

hello mommies,

here's a message from momomko!
she said till now, got 8 mommies (momo, karen (elmo), ju, hiroshima, misch, elaine, manuka,calbee) sign up for the free gymboree trial at vivo next tue. Can accomodate another 2 more. SMS her if you are interested.
happy.gif

Harro mommies...
Thanks for your interest in the Gymboree Trial, the class is now full.

The following mommies will be joining the trial:
Momoko, Hiroshima, Elaine, elmo_tada, calbee, 1983mummy, manuka, misch, susanY and Ju.

Thank you.

Harro mommies...
It's me again. Msg from Momo: All mommies to meet at Gymboree (Vivo City) at 11am. Perhaps, we can go lunch together after that. Oh yes, mommies are required to wear socks in Gymboree's premise on that day. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR SOCKS!!

Hiroshima, Misch, wanna meet and go together?? Manuka, U leh?

Thanks all for the well wishes!!

Happy birthday to GyAnn and Valerie too!

Just brought boy to Mac for his hotcakes..hehe..he loves it.

Back