(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

so so long nvr come here.. me also preggy w no2.. edd 31 dec..

zoe at 20mths now =D
900084.jpg

hi all,

longlong long time MIA, the last mth of pregnancy gotta bed rest...

now, it's all over
happy.gif

my prince was born on the 20th
his name is sebastian

here's the pic
900996.jpg

he's 9days old today
no chance to get a good pic when his eyes opened yet hee...

so far he's a good boi,he doesn't really give his mommy dark circle - always sleep & sleep, hee...

wow, life with 1kid and with 2kids is such a huge huge difference...super busy
happy.gif

btw, pauline - thanks for updating ju abt me
and ju - thanks for updating the list
happy.gif

thks ju - baby2005

me joined yahoogroups oredi but still cant spare much time to participate - still adjusting to life with 2kids hee....

Joyce has given birth to a baby girl today.

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Date of Birth</TD><TD>Birth Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syl</TD><TD>22 May 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>18 May 2007</TD><TD>3.97kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&Jillie</TD><TD>25 May 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hir0sH|-m@</TD><TD>15 June 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>05 June 2007</TD><TD>2.745kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>17 June 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ophelia</TD><TD>12 June 2007</TD><TD>2.99kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>05 July 2007</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Glenn</TD><TD>22 June 2007</TD><TD>3.26kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babestaurus </TD><TD>15 July 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jennabel</TD><TD>02 July 2007</TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleabby</TD><TD>01 August 2007</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Sebastian</TD><TD>20 July 2007</TD><TD>2.84kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>11 August 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Clarisse</TD><TD>11 August 2007</TD><TD>3.23kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>28 August 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Susan</TD><TD>End 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eRnMum</TD><TD>18 January 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Weekday Playgroup
sorry to intrude.
I'm looking for 1 additional pair of mummy-tot (preferably boy) to join in my Tuesday morning (9.30-10.30) playgroup. This is an informal but structure playgroup session which the mothers are doing. This would be a mid-to-long term commitment and place is at my place at Yew Tee area. There are currently 5 pairs (4 girls and 1 boy, all born in early to mid 2006). pm me details including kid's name, b-date, sex, place residing if keen.

.ky.

Hello mummies,
Sorry to interrupt. I have 2 boys of preschool age and want to send them to school. May I find out from you what are the important factors that you all consider when choosing a preschool? Ie. teacher-to-student ratio? Price? Curriculum?

hi,

sorry to disturb,i am looking for the 6 panel Haenim Play yard please PM me your price, condition and age of the play yard and collection place.

if touchdown appreciate towards listen when it comes to such music or chit chat shows.In substitute words, without an intense world-wide-web affiliation moreover best suited component in addition to software GW2 Gold Diablo 3 Gold

Back