(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Ziyu, Douglas & Gyann , happy birthday!!!

Valery say thank you to all...
kao_kiss.gif

Ju, sure! Let's meet and go together. Btw, do you know the location of Gymboree at Vivo? I went there yesterday and checked the directory. Can't find leh!

Joyce ah, I oso dunno leh. Think we meet and go there early to hunt for the place. Their website oso never state the address for Vivo City.

Thank you for the wishes for GyAnn.

oh Douglas also on 9 Nov ah .. Happy Birthday little Douglas .. so now, we have 4-911 babies on the same day ..

this KS GyAnn's mom is on half day leave today, tot can bring her to the zoo/birdpark BUT it rained all day long!!!

Susan, where got KS...hehe...I'm on leave both today and tomorrow..went photoshoot..v tired..300 over shots..shd have some good ones
happy.gif

Happy birthday to Douglas too!

CW, over 300 shots?? Sounds like a wedding photoshoot, he he he

Joyce, I'll c u there too ..

Happy Birthday to Orlando!!

Thanks all mummy who wish Douglas happy birthday.

Happy 1st birthday to Orlando too.

Anyone here had tired before tumble tots?Is it good?Cos tot of bringing douglas go n try out tis sunday.

Su, where got KS, I already planned for leave on Jaime's birthday once i came back from maternity leave liao hee.... but don't know what to do on her birthday *scratch head*
lame.gif

Happy belated birthday to GyAnn, Valery & Ziyu and happy birthday to Orlando.

Shuyan
Thks, keke today javier birthday and later on going to check in charlet and have another celebration for him but this time round a mini wan. Too exhausted after the big celebration liao kekeke.

Susan,
Yup, see you there! Long time didn't see you liao hor.
happy.gif

Happy birthday to Javier and Orlando!
Happy Belated Birthday to GyAnn, Douglas, Valery & Ziyu!

Venus/momoko,
I was checking it out at Vivo 3rd level 2 days ago. Walked about and checked the directory but can't find Gymboree. Dunno if I blur. Can you check the exact location with them, momoko?

Happy birthday to Orlando and Javier!! So fast all our kids are one year old liao...cel, it's just like yday that we went to each other's ward at TMC..kekeke...

Susan, yes, 300+...v tiring hor..kekeke..2 hrs...

Shuyan, i'm trying Tumble tots this Sunday too! Which outlet u going? I'm going to the bukit timah one.

Aprilpinky,I went tis morning to the tumble tots.My son dun like it tat much.Cos they only ask us to sing a few songs,then rest of the time is like "free & easy".Watever u wanna do oso can.

the tumble tots at my side not that bad but then boy didnt like it as well. He only likes the song singing portion (10 min the most) where the parents will do some exercise with the kids. The rest of the time is crawling about. Very much free and easy except that the person-in-charge will try to give her attn to each of the kids (3 only including us)by guiding the child along the way. Equipment and toys are pretty old as well..really not worth.

Maybe because its the trial lesson,the girl keep asking us to join the membership for $80,but after tat each lesson is still the same $23,so we din sign up.Now I'm looking for another one for my son to join,so any recommendation?

Hi mich,
I'm from Dec thread, went gymboree yesterday.
You have to take lift from harbourfront centre lobby D lift to level 3 to get to Gymboree.

Harro mommies!!
Last evening, I left Malc in the living room while I went to prepare his dinner. When I walked out to the living room, guess what?? Malc was on the top of the coffee table, on fours, patting the table. Pengz!!! After learning to climb up the sofa, now the coffee table. What next?? I got myself a sam seng kia.

Ju

wow, malc very super hor kekeke. must be very funny to see him on his four patting the table. Aiyo, dun noe to be angry or laughing leh?

Elaine,
It is funny but my heart almost dropped upon seeing that. Aiyoh, if he fell off from the table, no more funny liao.

Shuyan
Hope that your boy is ok now.

Heya mummies...

thanks to all who make it to Orlando's bday party..

Ju.. aiyoz.. so dangerous ah.. hear liao also scared leh.. muz really be careful n keep a lookout of malc always liao.. dun leave him alone..

Von,
I will add you to my blog hor... but must wait a while... wait for the urge to update my blog. Bwahahaha!!! Btw, it is M.A.L.C.O.L.M. With Anyway, Malc's name has always been spelt wrongly. Luckily it was spelt correctly in his BC. Hehehe....

Cel,
Yah, I will try not to leave him alone. But hor, quite difficult at times.... haiz... din expect him to be spiderman so soon lor.

hi yvonne can i add ur blog to justin's blog??

This morning justin fell from the bed..not exactly sure how he fell but was a quite loud bang ..hubby and i were shocked...he cried for a while..heartpain man

meiji.. i got no baby blog.. i'm a lazy mummy.. heehee...

Ju.. ya i understand hw difficult it is at times.. but den u haf to try hard not to lor.. bo bian..

Orlando had his chicken pox jab ytd.. He cried for a while when the vaccine was jab in.. but was ok right after a plaster was put on his arm.. thereafter, playing ard, walking ard, as if nothing happen..

celtricia,
haha... tks...

venus,
my bb also fell from the bed many times liao... boh bian coz he is tooooo naughty.

Sure mummies, you can add jayden's blog into urs! But I won't be updating my blog so frequently like u gals leh cos can't seems to find much time to do it! It take me quite awhile to upload and update all these past events. Will try la...

Paiseh hor Judy, spell wrongly MALCOLM's name =P

hi there ... pai sei leh, gymboree mummies, was late due to traffic jam..and then left quickly with my sis and little cousins for lunch. couldnt catch up with you. hope your kids enjoy the trial. josh certainly did., esp the bubbles part hahaha
erm, dun think will sign up though. anyone know how much is it? i skipped the 'hard selling' part altogether!!!

thanks momoko for organising the free trial... actually think my boy enjoys it a lot!!! except for the few 'accidents' he had at the gym....kekeke....

Hi momoko

Thk for organising the free trial. It a get together session for all mommies too. Hope we will have more trial/gathering in future. Btw, hiroshima mentioned abt the mass birthday party earlier, is it still on? Anyone interest in X'mas Party? Maybe we can try to organise one in Dec for all the kids and mother to meet up. Any suggestion mommies?

Hi momoko

Thk for organising the free trial. It a get together session for all mommies too. Hope we will have more trial/gathering in future. Btw, hiroshima mentioned abt the mass birthday party earlier, is it still on? Anyone interest in X'mas Party? Maybe we can try to organise one in Dec for all the kids and mother to meet up. Any suggestion mommies?

Back