(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

jkids/lindy - what u say is true, i give my baby the vanilla fla one cos' she likes. the others like raspberry she doesn't. banana also doesn't like. u have to try n see. besides that, it's also costly. in cost storage, it's 4.55 for 6 small tubs.

if you dont want to give yoghurt, u can try a cheaper version of helping move bowels - the fruit juice sold in supermarts for bb - comes in small bottles, i can't recall iz it heinze but the cap is yellow. they have a few flavours. abt 1.25 - 1.35 per bottle. can last 2 days

yes this brand is so costly and lots of people tell me not to get heinz brand, they said this brand is better. how abt yoplait or meiji? can our baby take this? My colleague told me not to buy the heinz juices, she said her baby drinks liao lots of phlegm. so i try to make fresh apple juice, dilute with water for him.

jkids,
alot of places only sell those yogurt for kids, not suitable for our babies.
only certain cold storage got sell...
i only managed to buy the yogurt from compass point.

Hi Adeline
Wanted to pm u but u dun accept pm.
I wanna give away a new tin of Mamil Gold 2 (400g). Do u want, but must self collect from me at AMK lor.

GUG Trial Class
i was unable to get them open up a trial class just for us on weekend but it's probably possible on weekday. so, we will have to wait in the queue. anyway, i have lined up all 11 mummies in the queue.

Linda & featherG, please PM me the following particulars: -

Baby's Name:
Baby's Gender:
Baby's DOB:
Mummy's Name:
Mummy's Tel:

Lindy
Sat morning seems alright to me. What time would be good for you?

Yippee
Thanks for your offer. My sis staying in AMK, so may be can help me to collect from you. Meet at AMK central? or where do u stay in AMK?

Btw, wat mus I do so that you can PM me?

featherg, we're not opting for the weekday one. we're sticking on to Sat, 4pm. do you still want? other options are Kindermusik & Baby Jumper Gym. you can try them out if you want. i've been to both. not bad and i prefer BJG.

sneaky.. you are right about nan.. but i was told that nan2 can be taken up to 2 years old by pd.. anyhow.. gonna try to see if nestle product available fr spain..

lindy.. yep i also have a huge range of drinking products! but haven't tried straw.. what sort of straw are you using?

Hi Sneaky

Wonder if I can join you ladies in the GUG trial this sat? BTW, how much are they charging for the trial? My bb is going ten months old, born in Aug 2005. Perhaps you can PM me? Thanks!

fushiastar,

the straw bottle which my baby is using now is like those normal kid's water bottle which can be purchase everywhere. you can go kiddy palace n see, jus press and the cap will open and straw will appear

sneaky..$330 is after discount? does it include uniform? which class is it,crawler 1 or crawler 2?

i recall the lady mention it is $350 for crawler 1 class before discount..not included uniform..

sneaky, it's this sat for GUG? thot it was in aug?
happy.gif

my bro's wedding this sat leh. so mebbe cannot... i need to chk the schedule. my fren's son having fever these few days. so dunno whether can make it...

Adeline,
when you edit your profile, u can uncheck the box where it says "do not send me private message...." to activate ur PM

sharon

happy.gif
i already went today during lunch time to buy the biscuits. they only got the vanilla one. maple one no more

GUG Trial
sorry, to avoid confusion, the trial class has not been set at all. GUG will inform us once they are available; most probably in mid Aug 06.

venus, it's excluding uniform, i think. an additional $10 is required for the uniform.

Adeline,
the PM will be sent to the email address u have designated. so just chk ur emails
happy.gif

Sneaky,
thanks... think i was confused with the above posts.
happy.gif

<font face="Calisto mt"><font color="0000ff">Sharon</font>,

We can have lunch together after 10-Jul leh cuz my new office is in Raffles Plc too
happy.gif
</font>

sharon

happy.gif
me working near honglim park but walking to raffles place takes 10mins

Jenifur,

which building are u at?

Jen/SSL
My Raffles office under renovation , currently i @ UIC building @ shenton way for one month. will back to raffles about 19 jul 06. Good !! i got lunch kaki already
happy.gif
. i always alone
sad.gif
, very bored.
I used to go honglim for lunch also. a lot of good food. yummy! yummy!

Hi,
I've joined this group before... but have been MIA for the past few months since returning to work. Hope you gals dun mind me asking... does anyone have a good lobang for good part time helper? Thanks!

mybabydream

me still sterisling milk bottles. Thought must do that till bb reach 1yr?

sneaky
would like to join the GUG trail if still possible? I check the thread less often nowadays.

have been giving pork, ckn, fish to bb. Any idea how much she should be taking? I blend about 2 tablespn pork with water then add to the rice with pumpkin and spinach to cook into porridge. Smells and tastes gd but unsure if the meat amt is too much.

also tried ckn tigh w carrots and potato. yummy, I even ate some of her porridge. but realised there's bit of oil floating.

mybabydream
I still sterilise bb milk bottles &amp; teats &amp; feeding spoons. Din exactly find out when we can stop doing it as it has become a std procedure.

Jen!!

your opic just opp my opic leh!!! me at one george street
happy.gif
urs the one with hans rest right?
happy.gif
yeh... can lunch together liao

Sharon

why u so poor thing. lunch alone leh? no lunch with colleagues? For me i try to arrange lunch apts one week in advance
happy.gif

usually lunch with my sis, ex colleague, existing colleagues. so usually fully booked. But will sure leave one day to meet up with u and Jen
happy.gif

Mybabydream

Halo

long time no hear
happy.gif
me still sterilising BB's bottles. kinda used to the routine. thinking of stopping once brennan turns 1year old but see how la.

Whitefloral

i guess if u use chicken, sure got oil cos some fats are diff to remove. currently, i only feed brennan with fish (threadfin &amp; cod) and pork fillet. i try to remove as much fat i can see for the pork. i dont blend them. i just cut into cubes and my maid will slice and cut them into bits before she put into slow cooker to cook. so far, brennan havent tried pumkin &amp; potato yet.

I only steralise once a week. but most prob will stop at 9tmhs. Actually can stop after 6 mths.

Mummies, yr bb hv teeth on the upper 1st or lower? Kayden recently started hving 1 tooth on the lower and few days later 1 came out from the upper. hmm? thot the lower must sprout out abt 2-4 teeth before the upper comes out.. hehe just curious. &amp; he don drool also. so almost like no symtom of teething.

1-2 mths ago he refused bottle feeding. these few days even refused semi solid, only wanna to be latch or drink fr cup. Guess may b due to teething. Any idea how long will this "rejection" last?

re:sterilise milk bottles
mummies, thanks for the replies. i heard can stop at 6mths or 9 mths. i planned to stop at 6 mths , then delay till 9 mths . now i still wan to continue, probably stop at 1 yr old,see how...

ssl:
hee, long time indeed. so u are working also. i seldom contribute though i sill read the postings here, boss around, very hard.

whitefloral, check you PM.

featherG, PM me leh...i need details to send to the school...

sterilising bottles
I'm still sterilising and will continue for as long as i can. if i have 2nd baby, i'll sterilising my boy's bottles together also....

mybabydream
I still sterilise my ger's milk bottle but only once at the end of the day, so I guess can continue until she is 1 year old.

Talking about my ger, she is so poor thing... she kanna some virus and end up having high fever and a lot of phlegm leading to cough and running nose since last Friday. It's so heart pain to see her suffer especially when she could not cough out the phlegm. She is usually fine with medicine but this time round, she get so sick of them that she got so paraniod over everything that we try to give her.

Moreover, since she was sick, she also got no appetitie for milk, end up no strength to sit or crawl. Hope she will recover soon...

adel, yeah yeah....thank you! join me lah!

adeline, i can understand how you feel. fortunately, my boy did not get sick of his medicine and was still quite jovial. he fell sick 5 times already. now, i think he's as strong as a bull! don't worry, k? this phase will pass very soon...

Sneaky,
good luck too!
happy.gif

Adeline,
hope charmaine get well soon... my fren's son was also sick. some virus also. high fever and very bad flu. u must take care too coz quite tiring to take care of a sick baby...

hi, anyone have an idea, how to celebrate 1 year old already?

mybabydream.
difference baby difference development. you dun worries
happy.gif

honeybee,
i also looking for part-time cleaner leh.. haha. my house very dirty..

mybabydream,
mine crawling liao. she loves to put things in her mouth... so if she sees something, she will crawl and grab it.
hmm... mebbe ur baby choose not to crawl
happy.gif

dun worry... think all babies developmental stages are different,
just give ur baby lots of chance to practice on the mattress.
happy.gif

sharon, i'm also scratching my head liao. mine case is a bit unique. Samuel's birthday falls on the same day as his cousin. most likely we'll celebrate together but wonder how to split the cost...

Back