(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

inc: i think it's okay to move the mobile things around hor...don't think about it and don't let MIL know can liaoz...i also read on Internet and in books that sex is okay...but don't know why gynae say try to refrain from doing it leh...maybe he's just being very safe loh...

Welcome Sweetpea!

Think the shifting is for big items lah ... hahaha ...
I oso got one coach which I always shift in front of me to lift my legs and shake it when watching tv.

I'm not practising it but is shd be okay if u r not those high-risk pregnancy.

precisely...i will move my tv armchair so that my legs can rest on the bed...hahahaaha...

i think our hubbies must be gentle while in action...we can still do it...

Thanks all.

Hmm....never thought of the shifting stuff but am always tired so dun thing would want to shift heavy stuff anyway :p

So...are u all excited? I am quite excited though surprised as we did not expect this bb.

hi sweetpea, i'm very excited abt this baby of mine, as it did not come that easily. moreover, this is my 1st; definitely more gancheong...

Hi ladies

changes for me the last few days.. m losing my appetite and more nauseous... in short, m not feeling as good as before... so very headache wen it comes to meal time. my mouth has this odd taste (like wen u fall sick and eat a lot of medicine) which i am eating sweets at times to get rid of the taste... help..
anyone of u feeling this way...

Yes, m excited but m more kancheong to get over the lst trimister... at times some -ve tots will come to my mind (worries...)

Happy New Yr to u
happy.gif

inc: i have exactly the same lousy feel as you...i have lost all my appetite and whenever i smell food, i'll feel lousy. indeed, every meal is a headache...and i feel very frustrated when seated at the dining table...i do have negative thoughts sometimes too....i am beginning to get worried too...i understand how you feel...that's why we are here to encourage each other...

Tks Sneaky for the post. ya, let encourage each other on.. jiayou.

taking half day to go home n rest...
really not pdtive at work and decided not to 'torture" myself :p
so wont be logging in today.

frens hv advised to eat fruits like kiwi, strawberries to perk the appetite. u may like to try...

inc: oopppsss, the 2 types of fruits mentioned are definitely not my piece of cake leh...well, i'll try. who knows i may like them leh..

hi girls, my edd is 5 oct
happy.gif
.. sneaky, very close to yours!

inc and sweetpea: i also go to doc cheng. last week went to him for the first time, finally saw and heard the heartbeat!.. v v exciting..

you guys saw the heartbeat yet?

Hi mayday,
thanks for sharing your experience with me. ur first gynae so sotong.. did you mention to Lisa Chin about the cyst?

actually, i went to lisa 2 times, the second time was on a sat and i thought the consultation was very hurried, and she kinda brushed off a few of my concerns.. another girlfren went to henry cheng and said he's v good, so i decided to go check him out. he's very detailed in his explanation, and he looks very pro in scanninig (his machines v impressive), which to me is very important that the gynae scans well. had a friend whose bb was born with mutiple severe deformities both physical and internal, and all these were not detected at all during the antenatal scanning, which is impossible unless the gynae is negligient or machines not working well..

hi bellybutton...indeed our EDD very close huh? how come you can see heartbeat so fast ah? i went to see gynae last monday and saw only the waterbag....hopefully by next monday, i'll be able to see heartbeat!

sneaky: actually, i went to Lisa chin last saturday (6 weeks), can only see waterbag, so got a little worried coz some of my friends say they can see heartbeat at week6. but 6 days later, i went to see another gynae Henry Cheng, can see a blinking embryo and hear the heartbeat very clearly leh. i think it's gotta do with the scanning machines.. Dr Cheng's machine looks much more sophisticated.. he said i'm 6 weeks 5 days.
but don't worry, i think by next monday, you'll be past 7 weeks and should be able to see heartbeat already in most machines..

bellybutton: hmmm, i guess bb is too young to be seen during my scan. furthermore, i have retroverted uterus, worse still. you are right, by next week, i shd be at 7w 4d. shd be able to see the blinking embryo and hear the heartbeat!

Hi there

how everyone? m still feeling very tired and restless... in short discomfort.. m a little parnoid about spotting.. do u know how will it be?

i jus went to see my gynae too. he says the size is slightly less than 6 weeks. can see the waterbag, a black dot and the heartbeat too..

hi sneaky, inc, bellybutton and the rest,

i am also abt 6 weeks pregnant and EDD is 10 Oct 05 so quite near to sneaky. Would like to join in too. I have no MS but feeling queasy all the time and there is this funny taste in the mouth. eating sweets doesnt help much either. I am always tired and very very sleepy too....its so bad that cannot tahan kind.

Inc, dont worry abt spotting, i am also like u, dont keep worrying urself like that, its not good.
wat will be will be. just take good care at the moment and leave the rest to God.

'cos of my discomfort.. i cannot hold back my announcement on my pregnancy...so very soon, the whole office will know...

m worried 'cos i dun know if dat is considered spotting...

inc : how yr spotting look like? what is the color?

bellybutton : yes, she told me is a pregnant cyst and is 6cm big. It shd be gone 1 mth later & she will monitor 4 me.

Mayb sat is a buz day for her. I went last fri and not much crowd. Yes, I saw the blinking embryo and hear the heartbeat. She's thoughtful to ask my hubby to see the scanning too.

I start to lose my appetite and dislike seafood and fish. Tired and lazy always want to lie on bed.

nothing on the panty..
but wen wipe.. sometimes like got leh..
dun know if my eyes are blur..

me 2.. start to lose my appetite and my body is practically tearing apart.

hi gals,
i m 7wks now... my edd will be 3/10/2005..
go gynae on 6/feb, but jus saw the small black dot wif 8.5mm.. will go back gynae again on this sun 20/feb.. hope by then can see the bb heartbeat liao...
happy.gif

hi pinkblossom & loving: welcome...

well, i think all of us start feeling funny now. like mayday, i'm also starting to dislike seafood (used to be my favourite) and a lot of other food. in fact, i'll feel lousy whenever i smell food...i hate mealtimes!

Hi all,

Hope everyone is feeling less 'sick-ey' today. U know...my gynae has actually advised eating strawberries cos they contain Vit C and Vit C. is corrosive. So if your stomach is already very gassy and acidic like mine, strawberries are no good. Cos they only add to the acidity of the stomach.Should also avoid citrus fruits.

when come to mealtimes cannot tahan some of the smell ... really lose the appetite but still cannot b so obvious if not coll. will suspect!! very 'kan kor'

Hi Loving,
Shd be able to see coz by then u r 8 wks liao

hi girls,

thanks sneaky for welcome wishes.
for me, i get hungry very easily but then again i have no appetite. its really a weird feeling. but i still eat as per normal. only after that, i feel very very bloated and uncomfy. the bloated tummy and acidic feeling is very strong..i really hate it man. do u girls feel it too?

i would suggest Meiji plain crackers as a snack cos its light and the taste doesnt make u sick. well, thats for me lah. maybe u girls can go buy and try? can buy it at ntuc, cold storage or any supermkts.

prefer calling you mrstan...i do feel bloated after meals despite eating only very very little...after 1 hour or a little more, i'll feel super hungry again...i really don't know what i like to eat...i have no cravings nor preference for food...i just feel hungry and weak and sick every mealtime...how?

sneaky & mrstan,
so far me feeling a little bit MS in the morning even in afternoon time.. my appetite still same as normal as b4, never change, jus cant skip any meal liao.. last time me used to skip lunch, jus eat fruits, but now no more..

me also feeling easily get hungry.. also pee quite freq esp night time, why har?

at night me cant sleep well due to change of sleep direction n pattern..
sad.gif

Sneaky,

hehe i also prefer to be called mrstan..shorter lah. ya me also. but i think i still eat the same amt as before pregnancy time. i have no specific cravings also, also feel hungry all the time yet must control. for me, the main problem is the queasy feeling, pukey but yet not so bad until want to vomit out. its only the nauseas feeling, thats all lor.

Loving,
i also pee so often at nite. abt 3 times man and each time, by the time i go to pee, already tahan too long so bladder soooo full that must sit there very long then only it will come out slowly.
i think the reason for this is due to the uterus expanding and pressing against our bladder.

mrstan: i feel the same loh...feel like puking but won't vomit loh...as for peeing, i read that it's normal. i do wake up nowadays to pee in the middle of the night...

i dont know abt u girls but nowadays, i wake up in the morning and keep wondering if everythg inside (baby) is growing well. Cos without the gynae scan, i have totally no idea wat is going on inside. Cant help worrying lor. And i also wonder if i am doing everythg right, resting enough (which i think i am, cos i keep sleeping and eating only!)

hi girls..

i'm so glad to hear that i'm not alone in losing my interest over food. i also hate it when it comes to mealtime.. there's this nagging thought in me to be conscious of what i eat and that i should eat healthily... yet all the healthy food are not all all appealing. only when i think of food like laksa, mee rubus, twister fries then i feel like eating. so jia lat. i used to love fish, especially the fish steamboat at whampoa, but the very thought of fish now puts me off... plus that funny sour taste in the mouth, very sian hor?

Pink blossom, dun be unduly worried. remember, a happy mom begets a happy bb! so keep yourself happy and smiley so your bb will be like you too! and if you believe in God, just leave everything into His good hands!

guess everyone is having the same symptom over food ... at this stage i still eat as normal dun really eat any special diet. Now we hv lose interest over food so I will eat those I like and never really bother whether is healthy or not.

I will craved for tomyam, mee siam, laska all those sour, hot stuffs.

Don't know what about u girls??

mrstan : must learn how to relax and dun think too much coz is not gd to keep worrying.

hey Mumtobes!!

Wow!! So many new comers ya! Let me intro myself once again, my Due date is 1 oct, i'm now at my 7thwk i think, will be going to my gynea this thursday for second chk. the first chk i had end of last mth, the little thing is already 7mm liao, and tat should be at my 4th week pregy onli, is my baby bigger or wat?? :p

Anyway, I'm now having MS, usually will be gone after a lunchtime nap lor...
happy.gif
I Hate Mushrooms!!!!
sad.gif

Pink blossom

Dun be too stress out on yr thinkings, is not good for the baby too u know.. just eat and rest whenever u can, dun think too much abt it ya
happy.gif

Guess u are already better cos u can drink water.. for me, not very good with water, so i dun realli pee much nowadays
sad.gif

Cheer up gal!
happy.gif

Mayday,

My friend told me not to take coconuts stuff like curry. Mee siam also not very good, too acidic leh. take care.

Mayday

den maybe it took the size of my hubby liao :p hopefully if its bigger, boy will be better :p if its a gal hor :p jailat liao
happy.gif

Hopefully i can get to see its heartbeat this thursday
happy.gif

fun,
my edd is 3/10, jus 2 days apart from u..
dun think ur bb big leh.. i did my scan on 6/feb, show 8.5mm.. lagi big than u...

actually me confused on bb growing n progress lo.. sometime will anyhow think the bb is it wif me, same as mrstan...:p

Loving,

Rite now i'm just so bothered abt the MS thingy... bb growing well anot, cant be helped! And the fact tat i have not been eating or drinking well now, its all up to its will of living to hang in there liao! hahaha! Tats how i felt!
happy.gif

Fun,

thanks..i know wat u mean abt not worrying. my next gynae scan is this sat so i cant wait. cos its only then that i can see whether baby is growing well. btw do u girls know whether its ok to take sharksfin soup? i know raw fish and sushi better not to take.

Pink aka Mrs Tan isit?

Shark fin cannot take, cos there might be mercury in them tat could harm u and yr baby
happy.gif

fun: you sure about the shark fin thingee?? i just had "bao chi" today!! it's a huge piece! ..if like that then fish also cannot take isn't it? thought salmon and the deep sea fish also got high level of mercury?.. but aya, i think the mercury is not as high as the life threatening kind, so should be ok rite?

did my scan last week when i was 6 weeks 5 days, bb was 7mm. think all our bb size may vary coz we all have different conception date mah..

mayday, i also crave for laksa, mee siam and mee rubus.. eat already very shiok hor!.. but fun is rite, my gynae said spicy food will cause acidic in tummy and aggravate MS! but i heck it, if i follow his advice, i think i no need to eat liao. all other food (esp steam fish) makes me want to vomit. so if can eat laksa, better than nothing...

hey, you gals told your bosses already? i haven't, contemplating when to tell.

hi Fun,

can call me mrstan, shorter lah.
wah chia lat leh...i just had sharksfin soup yest for lunch leh, cos some supplier treated us and it was a course lunch. no one in the office knows abt my pregnancy so i had to tiam tiam eat it, altho i was rather concerned if it was ok. too late....

think shd be okie lah ... I hv sharksfin for lunch yester dued to co. 'Lo Hei' lunch. As long as we dun eat too much or anymore since we know.

Hmm ... I beginning to worry now is it my baby not growing well? How come so small hor ...

hi mrs tan
happy.gif
can take lah...i also take during my 1st trimester, so no need to be alarmed. Of course you must eat in moderate! don't overeat. You can take once in a while, not everyday. Even birdnest also cannot overeat too! even though the old ppl said that it is good. I took bird nest 2-3 times in a month. I know some pregnant women took almost everyday which is not so good lor.

If got any qns, can ask your gynae or me also can
happy.gif
You got my hp no. right? can sms me also.

hello Jamci!

wat a surprise to see u here! oh really ah?? ok ok...then i can rest assured. i also think that must eat in moderation, not too much or too little of anythg. I havent started eating birds nest yet. my MIL says wait till stabilise first.
Thanks..will ask u if i got any queries next time
happy.gif

oh btw girls, i found a great thing that will enhance appetite. But provided u must love tomatoes lah. Cherry tomatoes! the small ones that are usually used for salads. They're small so can just pop into mouth. Am eating them now in fact...cos even sweets make me sick. Tomatoes are sourish and cold too. Goooood...

Back