(2005/09) Sept 2005 Babies

Hi, My boy is born in 12 Sept'05 oso, now in Childcare, oso very terrible, been seeing doc very often. But no choice have to let him go to learn new things. Really pick up alot of new things when in Childcare as well as virus.

hey all... thread very quiet leh...

Jess, thanks... now my boi is already 5mths 2 weeks.. hw time flies...

Anyone with no 2 as well?? :p

Welcome Reddates, where do you stay?? Its like tat when you put into CC but at least your boi is big already... My ger is also in CC since she is 19mths...

Hw is everyone else??

Hi everyone , I have a 21st sept 05 boy and a sept 20th 07 gal!
happy.gif
I stay in sengkang! anyone have good music or art lessons to intro for my son?

hi all,

I'm staying at Punggol. Pix on my kids on my site blurqu33n.multiply.com.. feel free to go and have a look...

florence, u may wan to try kindermusik at tanglin mall for your boy. my gal went for 1 term and she loves it. I stopped as I think she can learn in her CCC also. save money..

florence: mi oso hv a gal (30 Sept 05) and boy (16 Sept 07).. my website is www.babyvel.blogspot.com

my girl attending art cls now.. I tried kindermusik but dont't really like the teacher so stop.. :p

florence & Blur: where do your stay?? :p

Florence: SK is so far.. im staying @ another "kang" haha.. CCK :p

Your kids are soo cute oso.. ah ger eyes so BIG sia.. :p yup, same my 2nd one chubby oso.. duno y.. hehe

so is your boy attending any school now??

Oh one end to the other end. Heehee ...

Where do you work? me work in Raffles Place.

My son is attending school in a childcare at Sengkang. My mum cycle him to school everyday!
happy.gif

Blurqu33n: wow u gals so near each other.. nice :p

jz noticed u mentioned abt yr blog... wah, omega watch wor... nice! I will let my hb noe oso haha

Florence, mi working Tanj Pgr.. wat you working?? how come you can bring your boy to office? :p

hehe i work as admin lor , but all young gals and boss nv come in , so can bring bo to work when he sick or school close for function lor. hehe

ladies: noticed our elder are in CC... Florence, you have mum and maid at home rite?? u not planning to let him attend 3 hr cls?? Blur, yrs full day oso rite? any help at home??

My son is attending full day class now. he goes at 9 plus and comes home at 5 plus...

My mum and maid needs to look after my dd and my sister's dd which is 6 and 8 months respectively. hehe

My son is too active for them!
sad.gif

icic, my ger goes school oso from 9 to 5.. hehe.. hmm, planing to put her into a church kindy next year... still tinking cos of the term and june/dec holidays... it will be very boring at home...

The current CC she is attending is just under my block.. standard is so so but small and clean which I like.. The other time I "fired" the nanny and no time to source for a CC.. She is actually very comfortable with everyone in school now, so duno to change anot?! dilemma...

Wanted to change to the MMI school at my office building too but scare he will stat all the crying again ..
sad.gif
so have to stay with the school lor. The childcare he is in now nOt bad but very chinese speaking coz alot of china teacher. so don't like ! hehe

Still thinking lor. wait for next year le ba.

yoz... my gal full day childcare at carpe diem punggol, bus fetches her around 8+ and comes home 6+.. boy with a bbsitter who used to take care of my gal.. i've absolutely no help at home, it's me and hubby (if he doesn't work late) only.... can be draining even with this arrangement...

Florene: good luck to u :p

Blur: my hb dun come home early, owaz late.. So I will go crazy if its jz mi with the kids.. bring them home and dinner and stuff.. So we decided to get a maid.. At least u can tobang your nanny :D

My frn in Punggol oso puts her gal in Carpe Diem but tis year P1 already.. :p I can recognise the uniform on your gal from your blog :p

Checking out on a kindy later cos im on half day.. hehe

Ling - my hubby works as a sales manager , so he is hardly at home too. I must say my maid is getting better with the kids . Nowadays , i can just leave the kids with her at night and go watch movie with hubby. hehe!
happy.gif

hello mummies, seeing all of you with 2 kids very envious leh, me still no courage yet to go for no. 2....hehe.

Anyway, I'm working from home and looking after my boy (10 sep 05); stay in sengkang Anchorvale. My boy is attending playgroup now. Planning to put him into nursery next year at a nearby church kindy.

lysm - was ur first pregnancy a hard one? having two kids is fun but tiring. Have to keep explaining to my boy , I love him and mei mei the same and cannOt beat mei mei .... hai~

ling, boy only with nanny during the time i working. so evening when i bring both back, and alone with them, i can go crazy sometimes lor... we r still quite against the idea of having a maid...

florence, u so good, have a great maid!
lysm, no need envy... if u planning to have 2nd one, i would say not too long a gap else the siblings may not be too close....

hehe ... I guess lucky lor . But she has her own kids and their ages are similar to mine so she decided to finish her 2 years contact , earn alittle money and then go home for gOod ... so another 18 months , I will be doing all the chores and looking after the kids at night , all over again!
sad.gif

hi florence, pregnancy was not the hesitation for having a 2nd child, its the caring part while they are young. I dont have a helper, so I'm afraid I may not be able to handle my son and an infant plus i'm working from home.....will be stretch to the extreme. My hubby also needs to work late, so I think i'll be very tired & will go crazy.

Hi mommies, how come suddenly our thread runs so fast, good.. at least everyone participated, heeeeheee..

Hi lysm, same as you, i still dun hv e courage to go for no. 2, especially my boy was very mischievious now, me very scared to hv 2nd one, stress leh,i'll really faint.. but come to think of it, he is quite lonely sometimes lor, so still considering.. so u working fm home? me looking for job that can work fm home, but can't find a legitimate one, any recommendation?

florence, another 18 months? yr kids will sleep thru the night then, n u dun really have to look after them liao lorz... keke

lysm, i totally agree with you. I'm up to my neck when i care for both alone at home, and when hubby works late (which is quite frequent)... i always tell my hubby i'll go crazy soon enough.. he always says 'it's just a process'....

i feel guilty in a sense that i seem not to have time to care for both to my best ability...

then the fact that i've to wake up at 5.50 every morning to go work can really be taxing... but what to do... first bitter, then sweetness lor....

blur: no choice cos I hv bad experience with my first nanny so got a maid this time. My maid is a great help... :D I have no parents at home to oversee maid, everyting handled by her..

Florence: I cannot leave my girl at home, she confirm will stick to me if I go out.. haha.. So most of the time its the 3 of us.. then maid at home with didi...

Personally I find that the I have no time for the small one... cos my first is getting quite alot of attention from me.. Actually planning no 3 wor but that will have to wait slightly later :p

Hi Lysm: yup its the taking care part. But tinking u work from home, u can get a maid cos u are at home to supervise.. She can help out the household and you will have "value" time for the children...

Jess: I'm lucky that my boss let me work parttime from home and look after my son at the same time lor....such opportunity hard to come by, hehe.

Blur: can imagine your tiredness + lack of sleep. Think i may not have so much energy like you if i have to look after 2 kids cos my son is very very attach to me, if the 2nd child also like that, I'll definitely faint.

Ling: kudos to you, planning for no. 3 wor....Actually if we get a maid, my hubby will have to work harder liao cos having a maid is almost 1 person's salary gone. Will pray harder that god gives him a big increment this year...haha. Right now we are very comfortable with the income.

Sometimes I tell myself I'll stop at one....age is catching up, no energy for the 2nd child :p

my son used to be very sticky , now he is used to staying home with my maid. I can tell him I OT or come hoe change and bath then tell him I going to work or meet auntie ... he will just say bye bye mummy. hehe

My dd now headache ah ... teething so very cranky.
sad.gif
6 teeth for a 6 months , must be very painful ... poor gal!
sad.gif

mayb boi & ger different... if my ah ger like tat, i will be sad oso wor.. haha..

the only time I have with husband alone is when ah ger is having her art class. 1hr of couple time, we go drink kopi.. most of the time owaz ended up in NTUC buying kids stuff.. faint :p

Teething is like tat la.. my ah ger like tat oso last time... no mood for milk or food...
sad.gif

My boy is like superglue when he sees me. when there is a choice , I will always be no 1 in the list. He is still super sweet , he says mummy pretty and i love mummy ... haha!
happy.gif
I guess no one can replace mummy in a child!

morning mummies :D

Florence, that is soo sweet... well, our time and effort definately pays off.. at least for now.. :p

hi mummies,

wonder if your kids are taking any supplements? I'm thinking of giving my son multivits, any recommendations?

hmm... i also feel like giving my gal take since she cannot take fish (a lot of nutrients lost).. will ask pd on next visit..

Back