(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

hi von, i was seated quite at the back... hmm... saw one girl with mama, i thought it might be you, seated near the back stairs.

jane tan,
ohh...got another gal with mama? kekeke...my mum said she's the only grandma that benefits fm the talk :p

i tht u took leave to go? how come sit at the back leh?

gals...am thinking of getting a mini fridge to put my express milk in the office any good brands to recommend?

von, i sit at the back by the aisle because my hubby will be late... i saw that girl in blue with her mum next to the stairs at the back.

fridge i am not sure leh... office got fridge. Just hope people don't drink my breast milk. hee..

von, better try bf first then buy. if really successful, then good. half of my friends not successful... so alot of things go to waste like pumps, breast pads, soothing nipple gel, nursing bras, etc....

jane tan,
oic...it was raining very heavily n a lot of ppl also late. ic...tat's not me :p btw...u stayed on for the breastfeeding talk by mrs wong? so many left

same here got fridge but am thinking it's more personal to hv a fridge of my own. well i agreed with u tat i will try but just like to source ard 1st so it will be easier when nearer to date. nursing bras i went ahead n buy so just leave it lor...breast pads i bot those washable ones.

btw...co. going for a trip but i cant go cos going to deliver...kekeke...but hopefully they will compensate in other ways lah

i also couldn't go for the incentive trip that my company has.. and no compensation. sigh...

i stayed for the talk. It's quite good. i recorded part of it because i only realised i got recorded after she talked for 15mins! sigh.. wasted.

if you get your personal fridge, you got a space to put? your boss allow?

ohh...u also cant go for the trip. my co they hv to go fast fast if not if HQ chg their mind then benefit gone

ya it's good n indeed those who didnt attend the last class better dun listen to the talk. wow...u got it recorded? good leh...there's a couple in our class who took videocam to shoot during class even

put under my table lor...kekeke...personally shldnt be a problem lah

hahaha....we've the textbook mah...anyway i want to feedback to let mrs wong teach a bit slower cos she too fast pace liao really cannot catch up :p

Another one!
http://www.womenfitness.net/childbirth.htm

wah... seem like everyone is getting busy liao. Ladies, remember to share your birth story after your BB is born!!!
278226.jpg

goodness, I just realise I have tiny "skin tags" found around my armpit.
sad.gif
Now I cannot wear sleeveless shirt... anyone encounter that?

anns,
wat is 'skin tag's ?

I noticed my armpit area got darker. I have alot of sleeves maternity wear. must rem not to raise my arms too much. find it quite awful
lame.gif

I went for my checkup yday. I put on 4kg in 3 wks ! so depressing. Baby put on abt 600gm, now 1.7kg. Doc say weight is ok. But told me to control. So from now on, gg to eat soupy and less fattening stuff. I think I really let myself off during the pass 3 weeks. Had alot of sinful stuff, cakes, ice cream, carbo
lame.gif

Another depressing thing is baby turn herself up again. Now she's in the sitting position. Sigh, i hope she guai guai will turn down again. Doc kept assuring it's fine, still got plenty of time to turn. I keeping fingers crossed. I'm kinda of bothered by it cos want to try for natural. sigh. Hubby keep telling me to take it ez, wouldnt know wat will happen till the day of delivery.

Btw, any of you whose bb hasn't turned ? or encounter the same as me ? Turn down then up again ?

shane,
My armpit area also like "hei qing" and quite painful too if you press on it.

Skin tags - Some pregnant women develop tiny polyps, called skin tags, in areas where skin rubs on clothing or skin rubs together. Commonly found under the arms, between neck folds, or under bra lines on the chest, skin tags are caused by hyperactive growth of a superficial layer of skin.

I think my weight increase alot too from the past few weeks, but my weight scale seems not accurate, like last month, my doctor said I gain 3KG, but my scale shows I'm only 1.5KG increase.
sad.gif
So, now if I see 1.5KG, it means * 2.

My BB change position again too, but I think his head still low, but his body rest on my right side and hands/legs on left coz' that where I feel most of the kicks/punch. Guess we still quite early and BB still got room to do flips.

Shane,Anns
Don't worry bb still have time to turn as long bb is not too big & there is room for bb to move.

Shane
Me too trying to control what I eat...but sometimes very hard to resist temptation. Esp I like desserts & durian...

mrg ladies...
anns,
the way u describe the skin tags are something which i already hv even before preggie :p those can be cut using a scissor by ur beautician...

shane,
hey...tat's good news abt ur bb...good weight too
happy.gif
control a lil' will do, i tink ur gynae will prefer u to go on normal delivery tat's y ask u to control ur diet.

adora,
same here...last nite took ice-cream but i guess i ate a lil' too much in the middle of the nite stomach not feeling too good.

btw...ladies i went for the sling talk. the owner of MIM is very pretty n funny lady. personally i find it very good to hv one but after getting do rmbr to go for the talk together with ur bb so that she can teach u better in person.

one more thing...i went to bb hyperstore n the other a few blks away i forgotten the name. nothing much except pram so disappt. waste trip!! however im very interested with the peg-perego 'Pramette' anyone knows more abt this model? bb hyperstore is the agent so unless i find via the website where else carries this model if not really ex to get this thou i find it good. it's good in the sense that it can be a pram n after which can use as a stroller, the basket below is big enuf to put our handbag too.

sorry one more thing...i got the stripless nursing bra fm prefect mum n it's very comfy but it cost a bit high...end up spending another couple of hundreds on nursing clothings n bras :p total ive 7 nursing bras liao :p i opt for the underwire cos the wire it's not those normal bras type so not very painful...

btw...anyone got 'milk' now? the other nite i accidently squeezed my nipple...oppss...saw a lil' :p

i bot a dress at bellysima (forgotten the spelling) :p at their factory...wow...70% discount...kekeke...only $29 great for dinner :p

hi, good morning.

Shane, don't worry. There is still time for baby to turn back head down. Mine was down the last checkup but have recently felt baby turning alot, so not sure if she changes position. Next appt is 6 May and that would be week 35 for me. i hope she is still guai guai with head down position.

i told my friend i want a sling when she asked me what gift to get for me. hee.. i told her to share with others as it is quite expensive at about $49.90 right? Hopefully she get the one with VCD demo so i can learn how to use.

anyone experience pain in the left thigh near abdoment area? i have that pain for a few days already and i find it difficult to move my left leg or come down from the bed. Maybe we were told to lie on the left, so the added pressure causes the pain...

jane tan,
hahaha...my frd lagi funny asked me if i leave anyone anything to buy for me i told her got $$ lor cos everything i buy liao :p

sling not so ex abt $47 with VCD leh...even if buy with VCD u might not able to learn if very well. they're printing some new colours now maybe the stock will only arrive in may

my pain is at the low abdomen...

morning gals,
it's a brand new week ... so sien ... looking forward to the long weekend !
biggrin.gif

thks for all ur encouragement. I'll take it ez. Just hope bb guai guai and will cooperate. I hoping for natural.

anns,
the skin tag...seems like i have it as well. it's like a layer of extra flesh on the skin is it ? I noticed one on my breast
sad.gif

adora,
it's painful to control ah, takes alot of willpower. over the weekend i try to cut down on my carbo. But ended up eating durians and 1 pc of cake on 2 separate days. sigh. so much temptations. but the durian i only bot 1 box, share with hubby so that i don't eat so much.
lame.gif

von,
gd weight for bb but not for me !
sad.gif
15kg so far and counting. still got abt 1.5 mths to go ....

the pramlette u talking abt is it the 3 wheels one ? can put infact car seat and also can change to pram ? the on that they have a video on ? My hubby likes that but it's so damn ex !!! He hear the price he give up liow. He almost wanted to buy but told him it'll be expensive.

I think i must go for the talk also. totally no idea how to use the sling ley. do they teach alot ? I intend to ask my sil maid. she uses the sligh very well. And i think the sling is so convenient, more convenient than lugging the pram ard. Can still do wk while carrying baby. must try my best to master it.

re pain
my is not abdominal. my pain n ache is from my back, the lower back. when i get up from bed, i can only sit on my right butt. if i rest on my left butt, it's very pain. Then also affect my leg. can't rest all my weight on my left leg will be pain. must slowly walk then the pain get abit better.

ya i wonder is it becos of sleeping on the left. or could also be improper bending from doing hsewk. nowadays i get very bad backache after doing hsewk. sigh. feel like old lady.

i guess now we're in our later stage, so will feel more pain and aches here and there cos bb weight is increasing and our pelvic bones could be 'loosening' to get ready for birth...

shane,
aiyo...me also put on abt 16kg liao n my bb was 1.45kg then...

pramette is 4 wheels n can chg fm pram to stroller but video dun think so...it cost $660 after discount...sigh...

yes can still hv another hand to do things after bb's neck more firm...u want we can go again after delivery :p

my leg is getting a bit swell liao...backache i also hv but try to bend a lil' it helps a bit

p/t cleaner everyday? where u staying? i chk ard for u

von,
ya i rem it cost 600+ ... so ex !

hee hee, u want to go again ah ! u listen buay sien ? hee hee...

Ya i do find abit of bending exercise do help abit... at least help to get over the pain and 'straighten' the bones out.

not everyday, just 1x a week. me in hougang ....thks.. don't have nvrm. i asking incase anyone got gd recommendation then i can try ..

shane,
yalor...sigh...damn ex man but my hb wants the best for bb leh...he said tat pramette is very comfy. i tried sitting on it too :p n it really feels great

hv to learn with bb there it will be better tat way. it's so fun hving bb near u when u use the sling...kekeke...cant wait for the arrival of this lil' one :p moreover go there still can get cheaper things...kekeke...just tat not convi to go there

yalor yalor...

i will get the nbr for u :p my mum got a couple of frds working as a cleaner staying ard AMK so hv to ask ur area mah...i get the nbr n let u know
happy.gif

Hi Shane,
for p/t cleaning, I have used the company Ah mah on wheels before..they charged my $269 for 4 sessions. Each time is 2hrs with 2 aunties to help in cleaning. I tink it's pricey but at the end of the day, it was worth it. They are really fast, proactive and thorough. If you are looking for short term solution, it's worth considering.
Hope this helps
bounce.gif

von,
thks alot !
happy.gif

babyluv,
i know abt amah on wheels. but they are pricey and this is gg to be a LT thingy esp when bb arrives. need help with the hsework. so i'm hoping to find those hrly rate kind. thks for ur help tho'
happy.gif

i guess i am the heaviest here. put on 19kg and have 1 1/2 mths to go. baby is above 2kg. think i most likely will deliver 2-4 weeks earlier as baby is big and i am huge! can't fit into half of my maternity clothes liao...

Hi Jane,
maybe your 19kg includes the water retention and the fluid in the aminotic sac. Dun worry too much ok.. how many weeks are you now? Did your gynae give you any advice?
My baby also on the heavy side.. 2.4kg when week 31. Is it true when baby bigger than usual than we will deliver earlier? Eh, like that not bad leh.. can see bb faster.
kao_blush.gif

Wow!
kao_smile.gif

All your babies so big..mine only 1.8kg at 32weeks. Seeing Gynae next week hope bb has gained cos I didn't gain weight lately.

yalor...agreed with adora...all ur bb so big...my MIL said my tummy bit very difficult to give birth :p in fact lie down my tummy flat flat one :D

Jane, babyluv,
ur babies are big ... is it true bigger biggers than deliver earlier ?

adora,
me abt the same last checkup was 31w5days, bb weighed 1.7kg. lucky u, didn't gain weight. i did.
sad.gif

von,
when i lie down, my tummy also not as big as when i stand up, but still got tummy protruding out. not entirely flat.

as at 25 Apr '05
<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD>3/6/2005</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milly</TD><TD>3/6/2005</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ras</TD><TD>7/6/2005</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>June Ten</TD><TD>10/6/2005</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane Tan</TD><TD>11/6/2005</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyjun</TD><TD>18/6/2005</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shane</TD><TD>19/6/2005</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamydove</TD><TD>22/6/2005</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Von</TD><TD>22/6/2005</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Adore</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherry</TD><TD>24/6/2005</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>24/6/2005</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dunnoleh</TD><TD>26/6/2005</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anns</TD><TD>27/6/2005</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>USA-HOAG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD>29/6/2005</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shekinah</TD><TD>30/6/2005</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane(wsj)</TD><TD>6/7/2005</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Erlisa</TD><TD>8/7/2005</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

shane,
i guess it's the water inside us. my gynae said my water bag is good cos enuf water for bb to move ard...bb's bladder is functioning very well too.

hey...u ladies intend to get a camcorder? any brand/model to intro?

Dunno about whether heavier bbs will deliver earlier. Mine is a boy perhaps will be heavier than those of u having girls. So far i put on about 12 kgs liao.. seem to slow down over the weeks. I am now like praying, ok, no more weight gain for both mummy and baby. Baby just let him grow naturally until he comes out. But praying hard he doesn't exceed 3.3 kg.
According to gynae, national average of newborns is currently at 3.1 kg.

Yah, when I lie down, the tummy looks flatter. Later on when bb start engaging downwards, the shape will look lower, like sagging watermelon.
kao_biggrin.gif

thk u shane for the updates...wow...cant wait to see my gal :p

babyluv,
i guess boy is much heavier maybe cos of his bones? same here...hv to control my own diet cos im afraid bb too big very difficult to give birth, too small very difficult to look after...

hahaha....then i guess walking will be rather difficult for us by then

Hi gals!

I'm so busy with work to catch up with u gals every day. e weather's sweltering hot man. cannot take it. sleep in aircon also sweat.

Looks like everyone is progressing v well with bb leh. choosing between a big or small bb, i prefer big even if it means harder to deliver. i've heard of pple delivering a close to 4kg bb natural ok. i'm going to see gynae this week. i hope bb hits 2kg. last checkup at 30weeks, he was 1.6kg. as for me, i haven't put on much. so far gained like ard 9kg.

shane, thanx for e updates.
happy.gif

i'm intending to use nappies for bb in the daytime. anyone of u bought diaper pants? i bought three, was thinking of slotting nappy inside, then no need to use pins. i've been fumbling with e pants, still can't seem to figure out e best way to use e diaper pants. has anyone of u bought e diaper pants from Bumwear? r those easier to use?

babyluv
don't think delivering early have no relation with weight of bb.

Von
>anyone got 'milk' now
happened before while testing on the manual pump bought about 2 weeks ago. but nowadays have to clean up the nibbles throughtly as can see dry 'milk' or dirt between the gaps.

Anyway, i kept feeling tightening of upper abdomen esp afternoon, probably those 'pratice labours', anyone having this experience too?

Von,
are u referrng to this stroller from this site? http://www.bugaboo.com/us/
It is expensive to remove the skin tags in SG? US cost a few hundreds...
sad.gif
won't it disappear its own?

RE: pain
Mine is the left butt. that's why I keep switching to right if I feel pain and once pain subsides, I will switch back to left position. Been constantly switching throughout the night.
morever, nowsdays I cannot sleep on my back anymore, it seem like the BB weight is gettting heavier and compress my internal to make me even harder to breath.

As for tightening, mine is the whole tummy. Its not painful but very uncomfortable.

Re: Brest milk
I didn't try to press coz' painful. But I still get the yellowish liquid once a while by itself. Been happen since I'm preg.

cookie,
i got the cloth diaper fm bumwear
happy.gif
am thinking of getting another one cos cant resist the pretty colours :p

jane,
wow...u try on the manual pump? in fact even before preggie i've a habit of clearing the 'dirt' betn the gaps liao :p but preggie liao very sensitive cos once i do tat my bb will move...hahaha...not sure if she's telling me tat's her 'property' already

anns,
this is the pram cum stroller i'm talking abt...
http://www.pegperego.com/showPage.php?template=products&amp;id=14435&amp;masterPage=prod_passeggini.html&amp;search=75

if i understand ur skin tags correctly it can be remove free by my beautician using a sterilsed scissor. after which just clean the skin area will do.

tightening ard my tummy occurs on me too...once i've tat feeling i will apply my stretch mark cream.

mine isnt yellow...mine is transparent/white in colour

not sure if bigger bbs means organs are also well developed, if not its better to be closer to due date becos bbs lungs are usually not so well developed until 38wks...

so far my bb seems to be of average weight abt 2.2kg @ 33wks...docs say bb will grow abt 200g-250g in the last few weeks so will hit about 3.3-3.6kg if i deliver on due date. also my doc comment if want bigger bb just have more bed rest...which means doing nothing but eat &amp; sleep this will help bb to grow....

yesterday experience sharp pain near the groin area but luckily only for short time not sure if its becos of bb position? so painfully i couldnt even walk....

Hi Gals
Good Morning!

jane, von
I saw some white colored stuff in between the gaps but there is no 'milk' when I try to squeeze it. I was afraid those are liquid soap residue stuck inside. I had to use cotton bud to clean the 'dirt'. No sure if these are the same as yours.

Milly
I think organs development goes with the no. of weeks not weight. So it will be better if deliver from 38weeks onwards...

adora,
no worry lah...dun think it's the liquid soap anyway u dun put the soap directly to ur nipple rite? just rmbr to massage ur breast when u shower for blood circulation tat will helps us to hv milk too

milly
it might be the bb's position, i had those sharp pain myself sometimes too, but for few seconds, still bearable... yours must be very painful, does shifting of sitting/lying position helps?

adora
yes, sometimes i'm afraid is liquid soap residue too, so nowadays, tried to apply soap near but not directly on it.

von
haha, didn't know that your bb already start 'booking' properties already... i does try the pump, and learn now to dismantle (and putting it back) for sterilising purposes. anyway tried for only slightly less than half a stroke, to see how to 'use' it, so, didn't see the colour clearly, i think is slightly transparent, and slightly sticky :p

jane,
yalor i also very taken aback wen my bb starts to move everytime i touch my breast.
so how? u learn how to use it already? my hb's colleague gave me her Avent pump also but yet to try thou. sticky? mine isnt leh...just like milk :p hahaha...in fact seeing it makes me so happy cos i can breastfeed liao
279565.gif

Back