(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

nice siblings pics here!
happy.gif

Oh dear, my Ashley also hiao like a vainpot. But Mummy here always in a rush when send her off at her CC, her hair always v messy 1 & no tie up hair 1. If i have to tie her hair, I have to pay $1.20 parking fee!! Want her to cut her hair short again, but think this time is very hard liao.. no1 in her class cutting hair.. arrrgh..

hi mummies,
think all our kids getting more n more 'mature'... guess wat, yday k told me this... 'mummy i like Chervonn (his classmate), i wan to marry her...' n he was beaming from ear to ear when he said this... gosh... i was like 'huh?? marry?? u r not even toilet-train for night time yet n u wan to get married??'... i wonder where he got that idea from??

SC,
Came in and saw that your son is thinking of marrying a lady already!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
.... He's so mature.
Joeson is not even interested in girls his age. But he's super interested in girls of much older age... Hmmmm....

morning....

haha.... gerald still baby compare.... he still love to play with boy only... he will tell me ... gal dance and boy fight.... haiz...

SC,

Hahaa... my girl also... she told me she wanted to marry this little boy in her class... *faint*... worse, both she and her best friend want to marry that boy!!!

Waaahahahaaa..... so funny...

SC,
Ashley also say she wanna marry 1 of her boy friends! & she say he's the most handsome 1 there lor. Alamak. *faint* then sometimes will pretend use her fake hp to call her so called 'boyfriend'. gosh, the kids nowadays are so mature!!
sad.gif

carla/twinklets,
yes k will oso use his toy phone n call his gf... faint... i started to wonder if he is watching too much dramas on tv!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Mummies:
i dont know what came over me... but i thought i would look thru our archive this evening.

yes, all the way from 2005... hee... saw the pics of all our kiddos from birth till now. suddenly , i feel so old. hehehehe</font>

krazy,
yes the kiddos all hv grown from lil bundles to bouncing kids now... time really flies... imagine we were taking abt breastfeeding then... now we r taking abt pri sch... kids commenting abt getting married... LOL...

yup lor...

so how is our gathering... or we start our looking for xmas party.... i don mind help to organise for xmas party.....

Halo ladies,
on 29th Sep lil D fell and cut his forehead. He bleed badly till we send him to see a doc when we dun see the wound heal. Now he's better aft the wound being glue and it recovering well
happy.gif

Happy mid autumn festival in advance to all the kiddos and friends
happy.gif

Krazy,
yes they've grown up very fast and so is their temper
sad.gif

hey mummies!

So long since last post..

the gathering is going to be fun as all the kids are grown up. too bad gonna miss it. Someone organise for CNY perhaps? hee

Meow, how is your gal now? Need to stitch up not? How did she fall?

Just got back holidaying with 2 kids. Hubby finds it tiring with 2 tiny small kids. Especially my fatty bom bom who acts up when she refuse to stay in stroller. Thank god I brought along the MIM sling and managed to learn to sling her for 2 weeks! Back ached but somehow or rather it got immune and it was ok after a few days. Went amsterdam and france (Loire valley and paris). Paris is not the stroller friendly place and that inclues the metro station. Got to carry stroller and stuffs up flights of long steep stairs. Hate that part! Weather was fabulous, compared to where I am! Will try to post pictures soon. Got to convert all the pictures to jpeg format from raw files.. sigh. very troublesome.

Carla/SC/Twinklets,
Sheri also uses her toy phone to call her bf.. They love to role play at home, esp wf their cousins..

School Scene: Her elder cousin is the principal while Sheri is the teacher and discipline mistress. While Shania and her other cousins will be the students, following the instructions of the principal and teacher.. ;)

Home Scene: Sheri and Shania takes turn to be a mother. Mother instruct the child to write and color, teach the child to read. The mother will cook for the child to eat. And Sheri sometimes even act as grandma as Shania carries her baby doll ard, bath her baby and bring her to buy groceries/go shopping..

I am realli amazed at the roles that they can think of. And the most interesting part is how they converse when playing a particular role.. ;)

Shania is not into the vainpot stage yet.. she doesn't talk abt bf bt always think of her brother cousins.. While Sherilyn is a super vainpot. Will talk about the nice outfits, beautiful high heels, hello kitty boots and sunglasses.. She told us that she wanted to be a model cos she likes to pose and take photos.. Want to drive big flashy car, live in big houses, etc... My hubby &amp; I cant help laughing away when she tell us her "dreams".. Really cant imagine that she is already thinking abt such things..

Meow,
Hope D is better nw?

Poshies,
U organising x'mas party? Will be great to have one since we have not had any gathering for a long time.. ;)

Tsp,
It's tiring to bring the kids to shopping, let alone gg on holiday.. Must be veri tiring for u &amp; hubby.. Bt I am sure u did enjoy urselves too.. Hope to see ur photos soon ya.. ;)

krazy
wow u went to read the archives.. tat was like way bk 2004 leh... my goodness.. now is 2009 already.. TIME FLIES...........

Meow
Hope Darryl is better now. So sim tia rite..?
sad.gif

TSP
wow so nice to go holiday. Must post more pics to show us. Think is tired for us to bring our kids but i i think when we see how happy they are, all tiredness is all worthwhile .. hee btw I LOL when i read your 'fatty bom bom'. She's really v chubby &amp; so cute!!!!

Bubblicious
Seriously, I cant stand my gal wear those chee na heels. I manage to buy 1 not so chee na at Metro, &amp; she's been wearing it every wkends. &amp; she likes to wear with Jeans. She is hiao, but she favors Jeans SO MUCH, esp wear with here so called Heels. I wanna cut her hair short after my fren wedding. I cant stand tying hair for her upon reaching school. really a waste of my time &amp; my parking fees.

Dewdrops
wow both ur boys really so alike. ur boys are models already! Cool!!

<font color="0077aa">Hi Twinklets,

They are not models lah. My hubby advertised on their magazine and they are always looking for kids to be on their cover page so just nice they looking for kids of Xavier's age. I think I am still quite far from being a "Xin Ma" altough I wish to be. :p

I remembered subscribing Xavier for cute baby competitions (even Xavier went on TV) but don't have the time now to do the same for Iden.</font>

<font color="0000ff">dewdrops,</font>
Wow, your boys are on magazine! Both boys look so alike. Ya, I remember Xavier went on TV for some competition.

Being eldest has its privileges. We have all the time in the world to focus on the eldest then.

<font color="ff6000">meow,</font>
Hope D recoves soon.

Jus some updates on D, yes the wound is healing well but there will be a scar on his forehead lor. My neighbour says he'll be like Harry Potter.. faint

Dewdrops,
not bad yeah, Xavier is on mag. Too bad mine wont have such chances
happy.gif

Twinklets,
yeah very sim tia when i see him cry so loud and the blood was flowing out non-stop. Wanted to send him to doc immediate at the 24H clinic which we met long time ago but HB says no need but end up still go lah since the wound never heal

Bubblicious &amp; twinklets,
hee, let me try that this week. gotta download from hubby's harddisk and each pix are over 10MB!!

Dewdrops,
must frame up and scan them so Xavier can reminise when he is older.
happy.gif
Friends were asking me to send Symone's pix for competition.. Everyone is so amazed of her for being a 100% breastfed baby. She is an 'all-rounded'.. hahaha

Mummies,
I am doing a BP for Anylock sealing rods. Please support if you are looking for a effective device for keeping food airtight within plastic bag. I personally like the portable liquid bag apart from the rods. The liquid bag is great for bringing out. I will use that to keep water and hang in the car as well as for picnic. Very compact to store too..

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3074736.html?1255064974

Meow,
My SIL mentioned there is a type of silicon plaster which helps to reduce scar over time. She used that on her daughter whom fell and had 13 stitches on her forehead. u can try that. not sure where to get it, probably pharmacy?

<font color="aa00aa">dewdrops:
nice pictures...
happy.gif

meow:
oh dear... i havent been following the thread... what happened to D? </font>

TSP,
thanks for the recommendation but i think its ok. He didn't have stitches on, so no caterpillar legs on his forehead. Its jus one red line tats all.

Krazy,
last week D fell while playing and knock on the sides of the bed(not corners). He bleed non stop and we brought him to the doc to get the wound to be glued. Now he's recovering well with a little bit of dry skin. The wound is jus at his eyebrow there lor

<font color="aa00aa">meow:
oh dear... boney areas... very prone to splitting open upon impact with hard surfaces.
sad.gif

hope it doesnt leave a scar. </font>

Meow,
icic, lucky no scar.. Kids recover very well, don't worry.

Mummies,
posted some pictures of our recent holiday.. Too many of them so just posted some. It is uploaded on my facebook - www.facebook.com/supei. Pleasure viewing!

hi tsp,
nice photo lah...

suddenly i realise something.... how come all the no 2 especially gal is more chubby then the kor kor har.... hee hee

twinklets,
we plan to be back for CNY, prepare big ang baos ok? hee

SC,
sigh, within 2 weeks after holiday, I put on about 4 kg liao.. cook and eat non stop in kitchen. Now, trying to reduce food intake..

<font color="0000ff">sp,</font>
Symone looks like you. She is so cute and chubby! Must organise a gathering soon to meet up with all of you again.

Guess who is who? They looked so alike at birth but now they each have their own look. Pics taken when they are ~5-6mths old.

3127537.jpg
3127538.jpg
3127539.jpg

hi tigger....
i my guess.... 1st one ur gal, middle one the youngest one... and last one is keane..... hahaha let me know whether correct anot..

okie ... so xmas or cny meet up.....

tsp i also want to meet u and ur kids.... ur gal so cute..... hehehe... must be heavy rite... haha

btw my gal still refuse to talk .... anyway to make her speak up more???

tigger,
yr gal &amp; yr youngest do look alike, keane look more like a doll
happy.gif

you really keep tis swim suit &amp; float for long leh, all 3 also goto use it
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Elaine,</font>
Actually the swimsuit belongs to my friend's kid. Not mine. It's still in very good condition as the kids outgrow it very fast.

Keane has the biggest eyes and the sharpest chin and hence a lot of ppl thought he was a gal when he was a bb.

hahah.....tigger got present anot for guessing all correct.... haha

actually mine the same.... gerald since to be more gal like and my gal like boy like that .... haiz....

actually i think keane the most easy to spot... haha..... then i think i remember seeing your gal pic before mah.....

tigger,
the pics so cute, all of them in the same outfit wif the same float... 3 of them hv their own look leh... so fast kaeus 6 mths liao...

tigger,
how's kayla and yourself? Take care okie. I agree Kalya and your little pumpkin looks alike. But they're all so cute
happy.gif

When's the meet up? I miss everyone!

To all mummies who left messages in FB, thanks very much for the concern!

<font color="0077aa">Meow,</font>
Kayla has been discharged since Monday. She is still weak, vomit and diarrhea once yesterday, hopefully no more today.

I am better now. Today start to work from home. Thanks for your concern!

hi mummies, been a long time since i posted here too... can i check if any of you bot the bb einstein dvd last time ard 2006?? i rem we were so crazy over BPs then (octotunes, kammis, i got one mimi bear also from BP one)... there is a bb einstein dvd recall going on, wonder if we get to participate in it, or oni USA>
happy.gif

Back