(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

J's recent photo... she's trying out her winter puffer jacket..

1021762.jpg

the siblings...

1021763.jpg

Yoz mummies,
Hope all of u are doing fine.. Have alot to catch up wf u gals..
happy.gif

Angeline,
Can imgaine how touched u must have felt when u heard those words fm Joeson.. Thus far, I havent hear Sherilyn saying this to me ley...

Btw, when are we meeting up?? I am gg to cheong gong ur California BB cream leow..
happy.gif

Carla,
My gal also run towards me and hubby everyday when she sees us back from work. Bt she never tell u that she loves us thou we always tell her we love her.

Batman,
Tat mtd works on my gal too.. If she cries non stop , i will leave her in a corner and ask her to cry there and i will walk away. Within a few seconds, she'll run to me and will usually quieten down after she realise that her tantrums wont work on me.. Hahaha.. However, most of the time i will try to use the distraction mtd.. Only left wf no choice then i will leave her in a corner..

Twinklets,
If i were to scold Sheri, she will immed run to her daddy lor.. She sticks to daddy. Only sticks to me when her daddy isnt ard... Even in the nite when she has nitemares, she will want daddy to comfort her.

Valmom,
Good to hear that Valerie eats watermelon. Sheri still dun take other fruits except apples. And she drinks very little water. Her poo is as hard as stone..
sad.gif

Meow,
Looks interesting.. Are u buying?

Caymom,
Caydence gets prettier as the day goes by..
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Angeline,</font>
Hahaha... you are so funny. Trying to picture Joeson as the watermelon baby.
lol.gif
bbcay is chubbier than cay when she was a baby. cay was also a skinny baby and we wonder where she inherited the genes from... prob from hb bah. I was a very chubby baby.... my mom said I was chubbier than bbcay. Hb was a very skinny baby. According to my mil, she didn't have to push him out, he slipped out on his own.

I'm keen on the xmas party as well. Holding at Mac?

<font color="aa00aa">ZYP,</font>
Thanks for your compliments.
happy.gif
Your Hazel is a pretty gal too. bbcay looks like a boy now.

<font color="ff6000">Poohy,</font>
I love chubby babies too.
happy.gif
cay is losing her bb fats as well and she doesn't have much bb fats to begin with. Feel so sad to see her so skinny.

S&J looks so adorable together! Can't wait to see my cays playing together.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Serrich,</font>
cay has lost her baby looks and is looking more like a lady... although I hope her behaviour will become more ladylike too.

but... but... that pic shows his cleavage!
hee...

very tired today but can't sleep now... take the opportunity to update blog. so long never update... blogging has become a luxury now.

ZYP,
Kekekkeekek... now that I look back at Thavis's pic... there is indeed a 'shadow' at his chest.
lol.gif

Hey, Hazel is very chubby! Eyes super big.
happy.gif
bbcay also 'bin chow chow' when take pics these days. Your darlings are so fair.

True that there is hardly time to blog these days. In fact, there is hardly any private time. You are staying with your parents right? At least there are other people around to tend your kids. When I'm at home with the gals, I'll be very boh-eng.

zyp,
yes kaeden oso scream a lot then i think shanice 'copy' the brother loh... scream for everything... so next time my hse will be super noisy... no peace... sigh...

angel,
i'm on for the party... west cost mac is ok wif me...

yah i saw that jumper b4 but she has too many jumpers liao... now some of her clothes wear 2 times then cannot wear liao... waste $$ leh...

caymom,
your 2 cays so pretty leh... still mesmerised by your big cay's eyes leh... ahahahaha...

tigger,
recent photos in camera, hv not d/l leh... will try to d/l n post ok?? btw she still looks like daddy... 100% daddy's look... sob sob...

poohy,
seeing the 2 kids playing together so wen xin leh... makes me wonder when mine will be like that... ahahahaha...

zyp, wen,
wow, you two sleep so late!

Poohy,
Yeah! miss their chubby looks. Xavier also lost his baby fat and now looks skinny too.
You must have been shopping alot of winter clothing.

Serrich,
Xavier always cries when he saw me coming home le. He will cry till very pitiful like someone bully him..haha..

Poohy,
It's such a great feeling to see S & J play tog. I believe S can help you to take care of J now rite?

Sometimes i am really amazed at how sensible and thoughtful Sherilyn was when i see her making funny faces at Shania to stop her from crying, attempting to cheer Shania... In the nite, she will sing twinkle, twinkle little star and ABC song to Shania, pat her while she sings the lullabys to her..

Of crse, there are times when Sherilyn gets too rough with Shania. She will scold and shout at Shania for taking her things. Sometimes she will snatch the toys from her hands or push Shania away..

Caymom,
I am still looking forward to the days to see Sherilyn become more ladylike. She is really rough, i am so afraid she behaves like tom-boy.

And now I am trying very hard to help her kick the habit of "digging her nose"! She does that everywhere she goes. It's so unsightly.. And i am worried that she will have big and round nostrils when she grows up!
sad.gif

Zyp,
Hazel has big and round charming eyes. She will grow up to be a big beauty..
happy.gif

Angeline,
Count me in for the Mac party as well.. Besides Mac, any other party organisers that is good and affordable for all of us here?

SC,
Agree with u that the younger ones tend to imitate and pick up their actions or habits from the older siblings. Sheri picks up habit of nose digging from her cousin.. Sigh.. Sometimes i get so frustrated with all the reminders to Sheri that i feel like giving her a slap to get her kick the habit!

It has been a long time since we last meet up.. Hopefully we can meet up again soon.
happy.gif

serrich,
nose digging problem... ahahaha... kaeden oso hv this problem... he's now a copy cat, will copy everything we say n do... so thanks to my hubby loh... sigh... the more i tell him to stop, he more he find its funny n will do it again n again... so i can oni close 1 eye n hope he'll forget abt this action in time to come...

wah i think we need a big room for the party cos some of the mummies here hv 2 kiddos liao... so we hv to plan things to do for the elder kid n oso the younger ones... very bo eng leh... ahahahaha

wen/angeline,
hey ur boys v handsome leh!

Poohy,
so wenxing to see the pics. J really v big gal now!!

Serrich,
Ashley also nose digger gosh. Worst recently she realy luv to scratch her butt!!
sad.gif
IN the public somemore. Lagi jia lak.
sad.gif

<font color="ff0000">SC,</font>
Hahaha... you are so cute, still mesmerised by cay's eyes.
happy.gif

cay can join the nose digging club.
lol.gif
Same as you, I'm hoping that she will forget about it after a while.

<font color="aa00aa">Serrich,</font>
cay is the same as Sherilyn. She takes care of bbcay too but also equally rough with her. She has mood swings. Sometimes, she is happy, she will try to pacify bbcay. If not happy, she will hit bbcay's head and grumble that she is notti. She also covers bbcay's mouth to quieten her down.

Always want to ask you how Sherilyn is coping with the arrival of Shania. I can sense that cay is bitterly jealous.... to the extent that she can be so rough with bbcay that will send our hearts racing. Kinda wonder whether the sibling rivalry is intensified when the kids are of the same gender.

Twinklets....
Hee... thanks for compliment. But after you see how one eat his fist like nobody's business, another dig nose like nobody's business, think you will take back your praise. Muahahahahaha

SC/Caymom,
Can let Joeson add into the Nose Digging club? He very good at it liao....

Serrich,
Think you use the cream la. Tell you something, I have 2 new ones at home, opened one since Anson's birth and use till now. Still half full. Don't know when can finish. You take la.....

SC,
I now cannot let Anson wear jumper liao. Cos he's on Bumper diaper. Muahahahaha.... Got so many jumper to sell off now. KAOZ!!!

Zyp,
AGREE!!! Thavis got cleavage! BUddy... admit it bah.

Most likely on Friday will receive the loots liao. I sms the organizer ah.....

Poohy!
J so cute lei.... Ya.. agree with you. They grow up so fast. We can't catch up at all. Sometimes really miss the little them.....

Since so many ppl so on on Mac Party, 2 best places to have it is West Coast Park, room is big... and another one is Kallang. Equally big. I call both to check availability first!!!

angel,
kallang one i oso dun mind... ahahaha... nearer for me... think we can hv it earlier lah else nearer to xmas then more difficult to gather pple...

HI girls,
Just to update..I am still around.. week 38 oredi.. bb has not engaged yet... will hv to wait somemore.. :p Dr advised me to walk more to make him go downwards..:p

Picnic, all the best!! Soon, have a smooth delivery and post birth.

Angel, thanks! i've tsfed to you. Let me know when to collect.

All the nose diggers, i have one here too. Always have to scold her to take her fingers out. So bad habit and ugly.

Sherilyn is so sweet to MeiMei.

angel,
me also interest on the MacD party. Never see all of you b4 except tigger. But hor, 2 places seems abit far leh. I thk West coast still ok for me.

Ming,
Got your transfer.

Batman,
I called West Coast up liao. They stop organizing Party at that location liao. So West Coast is out. However......

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">CHRISTMAS PARTY CONFIRMED 2ND DECEMBER 2007 @ KALLANG MCDONALDS!!!</font></font>

Mummies,
I'd confirmed a slot at the above location, on 2nd December. So note it down ok? And sms me to confirm attendance. I take note of it!

Meanwhile, I will plan on gift exchange. See how we can go about the gift exchange thingy ok?!

Forgot timing....

3pm, 2nd December 2007

Price is $7 per kid(Toddlers only. Babies not counted)

For adults, we will pay for our own meals la. Okok?!!!

<font color="ff0000">Angel,</font>
Wow, you really fast hand fast leg. Count me in for the party, will bring cay and bbcay.
happy.gif

Nose digging
Keane also likes to dig his nose. I dunno how to stop him from this bad habit. Sigh...

<font color="0000ff">Angel,</font>
I want to join the Xmas party. Where is this Kallang Mac? Is it near the stadium?

hi angeline,
thanks for the update... i should be able to go... need to plan for the transport.....

btw all the rest... my triple blood test result is out... everything normal... so the next one is the detail scan...

angel,
good... Onz... kallang is a good location... ahahaha... 1 tod n 2 adults n 1 bb...

a big Thank You for planning this
happy.gif

tigger,
yes its near stadium there...

wen,
ahahaha... dun feel so bad lah... muscular guys oso hv cleavage one...

<font color="0000ff">SC,</font>
Thanks! Good day for party..cos that day is my maid's day off...We can go gai gai without her. kekeke

Hi Mummies

I have been reading this thread & ever posted here before but without introducing myself.
I'm a FTWM with a son name Chenghan & he was borned 27 May 05 at TMH.

<font color="0000ff">CHRISTMAS PARTY CONFIRMED 2ND DECEMBER 2007 @ KALLANG MCDONALDS 3pm</font>

<font color="ff0000">1. Poohy (2 tod)
2. Caymom (1 bb n 1 tod)
3. sweatcorn (1 tod n 1 bb)
4. batman (2 tod)</font>

<font color="ff6000">Batman,</font>
boo hoo, how come didnt include me? Dun wanna see me is it? Dun be angry lah, next time I dun call you auntie ok?
happy.gif

CHRISTMAS PARTY CONFIRMED 2ND DECEMBER 2007 @ KALLANG MCDONALDS 3pm

1. Poohy (2 tod)
2. Caymom (1 bb n 1 tod)
3. sweatcorn (1 tod n 1 bb)
4. batman (2 tod)
5. tigger (1 tod n 1 b)

Hi Mummies
Aiyoo can't join the party coz most prob will be celebrating Chloe's 1st bday.

Poohy
your kids are so adorable, can't wait for C to walk then can play with gor gor liao. Sometimes R will try to hold C hands wanting her to walk with him...hahaha.

<font color="ff0000">Christmas Party</font>
<font color="119911">Date: 2 December 2007 (Sunday)</font>
<font color="119911">Time: 3pm</font>
<font color="119911">Location: McDonalds Kallang</font>
<font color="119911">Cost: $7 per toddler, baby is free</font>

1. Angeline (1 tod n 1 bb)
2. Poohy (2 tod)
3. Caymom (1 tod n 1 bb)
4. sweatcorn (1 tod n 1 bb)
5. batman (2 tod)
6. tigger (1 tod n 1 bb)

Total: 8 toddlers; 4 babies

<font color="ff0000">Christmas Party</font>
<font color="119911">Date: 2 December 2007 (Sunday)
Time: 3pm
Cost: $7 per toddler, baby is free </font>

2. Poohy (2 tod)
3. Caymom (1 tod n 1 bb)
5. batman (2 tod)
6. tigger (1 tod n 1 bb)
7. Carla (1 tod)

Total: 9 toddlers; 4 babies

Nose Digging:
Seems like some toddlers enjoy digging their nose.. Sometimes Sheri will put her finger into her mouth after diggin her nose. Eekkkss...

Twinklets,
Ashley scratch her butt so often?? Sheri sometimes like to poke me & daddy's butt.. Wonder where she pick up such behaviour ley..

Caymom,
Yah i can feel tat Sherilyn do get jealous at times. She does nt allow her daddy to carry Shania.. She will even say things like mei mei is mummy one, daddy is my one.. Sigh..

Bt we always tell her that Shania loves her very much and wants to play wf her, sleep wf her etc and she in turn loves Shania as much as we do.. We always assure her that she is big bao bei and mei mei is small bao bei.. Need to say sweet little things to her to make her feel impt..
happy.gif

Angeline,
Wah u let me use e cream? Hahaha, how nice of u to give me the cream FOC har??! Hehhehe... Ok lah, i take over.. How much discount are u gg to give me?
happy.gif

Hi Picnic,
Havent hear from u for soooo long.. How time flies.. Ur #2 due anytime.

Christmas Party
Date: 2 December 2007 (Sunday)
Cost: $7 per toddler, baby is free

2. Poohy (2 tod)
3. Caymom (1 tod n 1 bb)
5. batman (2 tod)
6. tigger (1 tod n 1 bb)
7. Carla (1 tod)
8. Serrich (1 tod n 1 bb)

Total: 10 toddlers; 5 babies

Christmas Party

2. Poohy (2 tod)
3. Caymom (1 tod n 1 bb)
5. batman (2 tod)
6. tigger (1 tod n 1 bb)
7. Carla (1 tod)
9. Crystalmum (1 tod)
10. twinklets (1 tod)

Total: 12 toddlers; 5 babies

Serrich,
You take la. ALso don't bother to remember how much it is liao. Next time treat me eat mee pok can liao. Muahahahahaha

Carla,
yes I'm going to miss the good times we spent these days!!! Boo hoooo!!!
sad.gif

Serrich,
yes she has been scratching her butt, now lagi more cos off diapers. Think the panties somehow always kiap into her asscrack, hahaha! Cant stand it lor, always like a monkey scratching. haizzzz
sad.gif

Ash hor besides eating her gold at times, she even rub her gold on my face afew times.
sad.gif

Sherilyn is so sweet towards her mei mei. btw how's life without a maid? Slowly adapting liao??

Angeline,
Aiyo I wont take bk the praise hee cos my gal is also a nose digger mah. hahaha.

Hey next time u organize 1 outing to Bambini @ Dempsey. Today I brought Ash there. She enjoyed it so much & as for me, I was v shagged though. But I see her so happy, I also happy, so all shaggness is zhi der 1. keke.

Picnic,
38 wks liao, so fast! Think next wk u'll see ur lil boy liao.
happy.gif

How come the mac xmas party in early dec?? xmas is end dec...so early I cannot make it. Will still be in confinement
sad.gif

Enjoy yourselves there
happy.gif

These 2 days brought Ashley to Airport & Bambini. 1st pic taken yesterday at Airport. The 2nd 1 is at Bambini today. Look at her having all the smile on her face. Seeing the joy on ur child's face is the best gift on earth.
happy.gif

1024226.jpg

1024227.jpg

Christmas Party

2. Poohy (2 tod)
3. Caymom (1 tod n 1 bb)
5. batman (2 tod)
6. tigger (1 tod n 1 bb)
7. Carla (1 tod)
9. Crystalmum (1 tod)
10. twinklets (1 tod)
11. poshies (1 tod)

Total: 13 toddlers; 5 babies

Hi Twinklets and Serrich,

Yeah...
happy.gif
I am still waiting patiently. In fact hv stopped work and clearing my leave. The good thing is that I get to spend time with my boy..
happy.gif
My No. 2 still has not engaged. Dr advised me to walk more to make it engaged faster... :p Maybe didi wants to stay inside longer? :p

Christmas Party

2. Poohy (2 tod)
3. Caymom (1 tod n 1 bb)
5. batman (2 tod)
6. tigger (1 tod n 1 bb)
7. Carla (1 tod)