(2004/12) Year 2004 December Mummies

Jen,
nice captions!

TBL,
Yes. We will let Shermyn continue GUG next term. All 3 of them (including RY) will get to be in the same class again. =)

Carnellin,
Hope Cellin recovers soon.

Coco,
Opps, u were the one who bought the PG cake. Thanks for satisfying my craving for their blackforest cake. Yummy!

Joann,
Thanks for your help that night. Julien's a very adorable boy. He even posed for my camera. =)

Mngo,
The photos look ok to me. Can see quite clearly good enough lah. Ur hubby's standard very high hor. hehe.

Btw, I LOVE the pic of the snowmen ... they reminds me of scurrying penguins.

Cody,
Wah ... u are a real expert when it comes to caring for kids when they are unwell. I try to stock up brufen and panadol at home too. Where u buy your eucalyptus oil from ? Did u get the 100% pure oil?

seagal
thank you, hey i need your tips, how can you make shermyn chubby, please advice me
happy.gif

cody
yeah, i try to buy the eucalyptus oil but ended up with axe oil only heehee to put in the hot tub (because they have eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil in it),
so where is it?
and i know there's vicks for baby (milder and have cammomile) help baby sleep better but can not find anywhere in singapore..
anyone know?

seagal,
ok, see u next term.
happy.gif

carnellin,
can find the vicks for baby at guardian pharmacy.
happy.gif

natalie too just recovered from fever on saturday. But her runny nose still on and off. I found she sleeps better after i rub the vicks on her chest, back, and a very thin layer on her nose. and I dont let her sleep in air-con room these few days, seems like her condition is improving.

seagal:
hahaha i speak from experience cos dean was sick numerous times! the most recent was just 2 weeks ago...sigh.

re the eucalyptus oil .... i'm easy ... i get mine fr The Body Shop! Or whenever anyone travels to Aus, i'll ask them to buy for me.

I've even put Karvol to burn as aromatherapy ... works just as well!
Carnellin's idea of axe brand medicated oil is a good idea too!

Carnellin:
yeah, i've heard of it but never seen it so far.
the only baby friendly one i've come across is called Snuffle Baby (fr Guardian Pharmacy).

Actually our kids are already 2, i don't think they still need the baby version of Vicks. The adult one should be ok.
In fact, i used the adult vicks on dean since 6months old.

i also bought the snuffle baby heehee cellin doesn't show any improvement or relieve what so ever, maybe i'll try vicks for grown up, hmm dean use it too right.. about the axe oil heehee, cellin ended up coughing non stop, i don't know maybe it tickle her throat or something like that

haahaaa i'm busy talking with mommy at this forum cellin ate by herself... yeahhh she's eating i'm so happy
happy.gif

Cody,
Thanks for the info and tips!

Carnellin,
Shermyn's only round at her cheeks. Hmm...many people mistook her as chubby too. She eats quite a lot but is only 10+kg.

oh dear there something i have to ask mommies here..

lately about from couple months ago almost once in a month cellin get cold and cough...

is it normal this often? i fell like enjoying things with her for about 3 weeks and then she sick again, well the sickness is not to bad but... hmm just wandering... PD said okay doesn't matter due to weather changing lately but other kids like that?

Jen/Mngo,
Really nice pics!!! Must thank all the "pro" photographer for capturing those magic moments.

Mngo,
I din rec your email on the pics leh. Can email me again? my email [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

Seagal,
Shermyn only 10kg? Cannot be lah, the weighing scale spoil is it? She is chubby indeed, but true enough as long they are healthy we should be happy already.

TBL,
Actually u very good already, can drive from punggol to hillview. Me can't even drive from punggol to compass point. Time to brush up my driving skill, hiaz
sad.gif

Natalie seems to enjoy very much at the party and not shy at all, can't imagine the shy natalie in class.

Carnellin,
Maybe u can try the cherry rub meant for kids 2 years and above. It works well for stuffy nose. The adults vicks should be fine too.

coco1074,
ya ... she was 10.8kg on our last visit to the doctor on 29 Nov. She's a "50th percentile" gal since birth. =)

Hiaz ... me dun even have driving licence. Learning now but SUPER SLOW progress as i have no time for driving lessons...

What brand is the cherry rub?

wow mummies, this thread all of a sudden move fast... kekeke...

mngo,
yr hubby's pics really nice... and thanks for the effort to send them to me..
happy.gif

cody,
looking forward to seeing yr hubby's pics too.. kekeke...
happy.gif

jen,
i love yr "Our Xmas Bash Stars" and "Coverage of the Event"... well done!!
happy.gif

mngo,
thanks for the super duper efficient 'delivery' of the photos. your hb really has an eye for details.. NICE.

jen,
short and sweet coverage but captured the essence.

cody,
actually no
happy.gif
but thank you for looking it for me, I never see the stuff my self, but i guess my find already bought something else (are we still talking about sudocrem?)

btw how is everybody lately?

I can't stand this windy weather, i already got stiff neck and headache because of the wind, indonesian people called it 'masuk angin'...

Hi mngo,
Rec those nice pics already. Thanks!

Seagal,
Err... I'm not very sure of the brand for cherry rub. Let me go back to my mum place to check. I rem i bot it from bishan ntuc.

To all mummies and kids,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Enjoy your holidays!

<font color="ff0000">MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL &amp; FAMILY and BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR !! MAY GOOD HEALTH BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!</font>

almost forgot heehee, since today i went to Jurong point and West mall and seeing it so crowded it reminds me Christmas is really just around the corner... and i just want to say
happy.gif

Merry Christmas everyone

Cody! I'm impressed with ur hb's pics! He caught all the families with the exception of TBL and urself! hehehe... luckily Mngo's hb got a pic of ur family... but both also no TBL, I think...

Jen,
Mr Cody's photos are out ? I've not received leh..

Btw, nice bumping into you guys last Friday at IKEA. I love that place - so spacious!

Jen, aiyoh mngo's pics are better!
Can do me a favour and upload it somewhere for everyone to view / download?
If you're busy, then i won't trouble you. Tks!

Seagal: sorry my pics are still not out yet!

HUH?! It's 481MB leh! Where to find the space?! Pengz... this kind of thing must ask Mngo... she siang kiang to find such place one...
lame.gif

Jen
haa :p
i scared later upload the file liao then the download is diff for the mommies here. like tat stupid rapidshare thingy.

Jen
eh 481mb is after several rounds of deletion!
dun think that cd had 500pics, prob 200?
it was really chop chop chop here there everywhere! :p

no prob, i was intending to upload it into www.shutterfly.com so that everyone can view it.
the resolution there isn't suitable for printing either ... guess if mommies who want to print will have to wait for my cd-rom ....

:p

cody,
I dun mind seeing the pics first lah. the higher res ones can come later. =)

Mngo,
so the rapidshare thingy cannot work liao huh?

cody, my advice is not to load to shutterfly... and if u do, pls dun share the link here... can email the mummies directly... becos shutterfly makes a duplicate of ur images when sharing a link... even if u delete the album after that (due to privacy), ur shared link and images still exists for the whole world to see hor...

btw, u got 600+ pics... u hv to take dunno how many days to upload one by one to shutterfly leh... =P

I found some sites which offer free virtual space... u try to search and find? I got no time to explore lah... need to rush things for year end...

seagal:
oops, sorry i haven't uploaded them yet!
can't access web-based photo sites from office, and i'm always tied up with dean at home.
sorry!

i couldn't download mngo's pics from rapidshare thing ... dunno if the problem lies with me / my PC or the website...

jen:
goodness! that cd had 600pics? i thot very little only!
now i wonder how many pics my hubby ACTUALLY took that night!

ok noted, the pics will def be by email and er, other than shutterfly and yahoo, i dunno any others with unlimited virtual space leh ...
i'll surf around. Tks!

Jen/Cody,
How about doing batch reduction for the pics before posting to the online web album?

You can try Pixresizer s/w. Can resize 200 pics in less than 5 mins.

Cody,
not chim lah.

it's one way to reduce the pics and makes uploading the pics online so much faster.

the Pixresizer s/w is foc.

Back