<font color="aa00aa">
cubbiebb, vaingirl,
littleprince, littledevil,
berry, slk, mtmtmt, kelly,
chihiro, jen, stephie, oranges,
</font>
u've got mAiL !!!
happy.gif

sent u gals the email addy &amp; mobile # of each other........

angelia thanx!!!

Berry,
ha!!!! who knows u will?
happy.gif
its jus beginning of the day. me make myself a weird breakfast, pancake wrap with sausage..... kekekee......

angelia,
yah lo.... berry mus be very eager and excited while i am so afraid........ which i find myself abit abnormal as mos preggies will wish to pop at our stage buut y i dun feel the same way? *SCRATCH HEAD*

little devil, your breakfast sounds yummy- you made the pancakes yourself from scratch? how you make? Or you bought? I am eating 2 "ham chim bang" for breakfast. unhealthy I know. :p

little devil, just curious, what r u afraid of? the pain during labour? Or you worried u wont be able to handle new lifestyle and routine?

berry,
no lah, i buy those tats in a box, powder type tat jus need to add milk to make it into paste then pan fried it then i add in 1 big crunchy skin sausage (unhealthy also)
happy.gif
. and for pancake powder mixture, no one can beat the brand pillberry (hope tat i get the spelling rite), the best of the best

ham chin bang i like too, i prefer wat they call the butterfly, the sweet type with sesame seed outside. yum!yum!

thanks angelia,
i didn't get your mail leh.
can you send it to me again?

hi babes,
i've started to work from home.
feeling very tired and lethargic.
anyway, i've been feeling this sharp pain on the top of my tummy (just below the breasts). the pain is so unbearable at times.
anyone of you experience this?

berry,
i tik i am afraid of the labour pain and precedure, not the hadling of my bb after tat, hope to see him soon but maybe as wat u say, me afraid of the delivery day, tats y.... hubby says i mus be positive, he even told me tat some women get the hook of it, feels good giving birth and start to love it!!!! but i told him i dun tik i will be one of them lo...ha!!! dun know how to overcome my fear, and its near....

SLK, the pain on top of your tummy/uterus is where your intestines now are. If you feel cramps/pain/discomfort coming from there, it only means there are trapped gases, causes an effect like colic (according to my gynea). I know how painful it can be cause I'm also prone to it. Just make sure you move your bowels daily and dont eat anything that will cause your body to produce more gas.

little devil, just dont focus on the labour. instead, focus on how happy you and hubby will be when your baby finally emerges after so waiting for long. Just imagine being able to hold your baby in your arms.
happy.gif

berry,
ha!!! i tik both of us really bo chap is our food healthy or not, as we both always like enjoying eating them and still soooo happy about it, now sort of worry when tik of it, its like we should eat more healthy from the start.... but we are popping soon liao.
happy.gif

hi berry,
thanks thanks for your explanation. the pain is really unbearable
sad.gif
i'll watch my food intake from now
happy.gif

hi little_devil,
don't think it's gastric cos the pain is worse than that. i've asked many of my girlfriends and none experience this
sad.gif
my due date is 1st week october. can't wait for baby to be out...

berry,
yah, i read from some books tat i can try the focusing method like wat u suggest, but the thing is i cant visualize it, even now for my edd is sooo near. all i can tik of now is i better dun keep tiking soo much, i tell myself to relax and leave everything to my gynae on tat day and keep telling bb mus help me thru the labour too.
happy.gif
but still cant help being worry, so envy u, u are so positive and so ready.

slk,
oh.... u are another 1 tat cant wait for bb to come out, dun get me wrong, u are having the rite attitute, jus tat i dun feel the same, like wat i told berry.... seems like only me dun feel the same way like u gals... i wonder wats the main reason.

i ask when is ur edd is becos las nite i read from a website saying tat when ur edd near, the pain will start from the top of ur bump instead of below like wat we having tat feels more like cramp. could it be it?? maybe wat berry says is true too, trap wind.

little devil, trust your body- what nature gives you, nature will help you go through it. plus, you have a supportive hubby to go through it with you, you'll be fine!
happy.gif

SLK, drink more water, eat more fruits. if you clear your bowels nicely everyday, you'll find this problem greatly reduced.

little devil, just curious- how long did you and hubby TTC(try to conceive) before you got preggie? Or did you both just decided to go all-natural (meaning no protection) then happen to get preggie?

little_devil,
it's good that you are enjoying your pregnancy
happy.gif

i'm getting more and more tired lately that i really can't wait for baby to be out :p oh you read abt this?? let me surf and see if i can find out more abt this pain. thanks
happy.gif

berry,
actually i do clear my bowels lately. but maybe it's the food i take huh. i'm not a very healthy person too :p

How much does a latex mattress cost? I saw one at novena , the first few years shop and cost abt $88. The salesgirl says the spring one costs more..

berry
she is filipino and no pref for location.

I think she lives in Paris Ris but she also travels to my place Yishun.

eh, I read the opposite leh, I read that labour pain is at the very bottom of belly, sometime it spreads to the back as well. Hmmm...anyone has more info?

SLK,

Me oso encounter this pain. Gynae and GP told me is heartburnt. This pain is really unbearble
sad.gif
and i have encounter twice at nite. I guess i must have ate too much so nowaday no heavy din and no more food before sleep. So far so good........

emma,
i think i paid $168 for a 52"x28" BabySafe latex mattress. bought it many months ago so can't remember exact price.

berry,
i find why i am preggy is all fated, somehow.

me and hubby know each other for about 8 yrs, married for about 3 yrs (tis dec) and las yr is not a very good year for me as i keep falling sick and i started to worry as all the pp in my office also the same, some even kena fatal ollnesses. so after long consideration and with the urge from hubby, i call it quit las december and hoping to find another job after afew monhs rest. so all these yrs, me and my hubby practice withdrawal method (dangerous i know) but so far so good, and i even ask myself tat is it tat i am infertile as how can it be so safe, after so many years and no ACCIDENT happen.... so things jus goes on and on.... till las decenber, me and hubby decide to jus go " NATURAL" (tat mean no protection, even didnt use the usual prevention method) and it never cross my mind tat i will conceived jus like tat....as many pp told me tat it takes time. and i know tat my new house will be here this yr so i am actually planning to conceived after tat but who knows...... jus tat few days of trying, i miss my january mense. so tats how i got preggy...

good morning girls.

wow... someone was really inspired last night huh... great stuff berry! Have u considered working as a freelance copywriter or maybe contributing regular articles to magazines or papers? Not at the moment of course, but perhaps when you've settled down with baby?

Keep your mind occupied. Use it or you'll loose it. Best example is my mom. So sad to see her become a "huang lien po".

emma,
the one u say tats $88 maybe the one for playpent and the spring one is higher in price like the one slk bought, mine also babysafe and cost $159, the 3 inches one.

slk,
it could be heartburn too, do u feel any acidic substance rushing up to ur throat?? if yes, then its heartburn, i got it very bad in my first trime and it goes away in my second trime, lately i got it again.

<font color="aa00aa">slk,</font>
i sent to ur starhub.net acct. cos thot u work from home dunno u got access to company acct.

u still need me to send to ur company acct?

little devil, could it be that (of cos I could be wrong) you're not 100% prepared for this because you conceived by luck (instead of at planned time)? for us, it was a very conscious decision, and we were more than 100% sure that we're ready in every aspect. we TTC for around 3 months then got preggie. for the first two months after TTC, I was really disappointed that I wasnt preggie, even thought that maybe I'm infertle (cause my health is quite weak to begin with) or there's something wrong. So when at the 3rd mth I got preggie, we were really exhilarated.

little devil...i also dun feel like popping(altho me in wk 32), now is "empress dowager" period, pop liao no more fun hehee

yesterday went down to taka, the BabySafe mattress is out of stock for the size i wan, but stock coming in tis friday, and 15% for BabySafe product is till 26 Sep! so tis sat i can go taka again, and also buy mooncake! mooncake fair is having reno now, and look quite grand
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">cubbiebb, vaingirl,
littleprince, littledevil,
berry, slk, mtmtmt, kelly,
chihiro, jen, stephie, oranges, </font>

u've got mAiL again !!!
lame.gif

<font color="ff0000">so sorry, re-send so many times.. really blur liao...</font>

beanie, I can only write when inspiration strikes (no warning, it just strikes!). when I don't feel it, I cant write to save my life LOL! I wun ever allow myself to be "huang lien po" ever. Besides, I have too many things to do and learn. One of the reasons I wanna be a SAHM is so that I can arrange my own time and be able to go do /learn new things. I love taking courses and picking up new skills (even though I dont use them for work, its purely personal interest).
happy.gif

slk,
yah, though tat time when i found out tat i am preggie, i am not at all excited or happy, i even go into minor depression.... hubby see me also feel heart pain and he says he will leave the decision to me, to keep or not to keep. so one day i ask him is tis bb imp to him, he says "of course!! even its not wat we plan, but he very much want tis bb, jus tat to see me suffer from depression, it aches his heart even more" so i tell myself tat i need to talk to my gynae about my issue. and surprise to hear from him tat its normal as many pp feels the same as me and its also becos of hormone changes tats y i am feeling tat way, so he prescribe me with mild depression tab but when i discover its prozac, i tell myself tat i can sure overcome the problem without the medication, true enough, afetr about 2 weeks, i am ok liao......

tats y alot of pp says tat i am so lucky to get conceived tat fast so i tell myself i mus cherish it.

Berry, I agree... I kanna by luck too... not really prepared for it... so cannot tahan all the morning sickness and stuff... still not used to it... unlike most preggies, frankly, I can't wait for it to be over... :p

Hey gals, got a preggie lady asking for advice under the matters of heart, irc topic leh...

berry,
yah, u are rite by saying tat... but i am actually happy now tat i am preggie, maybe get use to it liao.... and its not becos prepared for it. but i still tik tat if i am worry, it should be worries like life after bb arrival and not the delivery itself..... does it make sense?

berry, that's precisely how brilliant writers work. Mental block till inspiration hits them :p

I know u like to be a SAHM. That's why the freelance or occasional article suggestion. Brings in a bit of pocket $ and lets u vent your creative juices
happy.gif

little devil

the mattress is for the cot according to the salesgirl but not sure how thick..
is it necessary to get those or can we buy normal mattress? As not sure baby will be able to use for how long and quite expensive.

angelia,
i see, no problem, i can check my starhub acct later. thanks for the thoughts
happy.gif

little_devil,
nope, i don't feel any acidic substance rushing up to my throat :p
anyway, glad that you are happy being preggie now. i have friends who's been trying for years!
sad.gif
always tell yourself that children are a blessing from God and you'll enjoy having them around you all the time
happy.gif

hmm... little devil. You weren't the only one surprised to find yourself pregnant. I remember both me &amp; hubby were in shock when we found out.

I thought I was down with flu or something cos' my tongue and body felt odd. Went to see doc when she insisted I took a pregnancy test. Couldn't believe her suggestion :p Then when results came out, news still couldn't sink in. Was in shock for almost 2 hrs actually. Went out to guardian to buy another test kit to confirm results... hehe..

After test, then called hubby overseas. First then he said was: "you sure or not?!?!"

geez... never thought that we'd conceive only after 1 try without protection. My good pal also had the same experience... hehe... I guess it all depends on individuals.

beanie, yeah, I guess I could think about it and if the right opportunity comes at the right time, maybe huh? But for the record, I have what some people call 'attitude problem at work' lol...I cant stand deadlines, receiving orders, or having to comply to anything that is not what I originally intended to do. Also dislike having to answer to anyone for any reason and hate being questioned. thats why my hubby always say I'm destined not to work. :p

little devil, yeah, I know what u mean. but whatever fear u have about labour, the good news is that it will be over soon enough. BTW, since you have such fears abour labour, have u ever considered a C-sect? I have a friend who opted for a C-sect cause she and her hubby was worried that if she force herself go thru natural labour, she might develop a phobia so bad that she'll not want a second child.

Jen, when I had really bad MS in first tri (it was so bad that I was worried I might die or soemthing lol), I was actually thankful for it, cause it indicates high level of pregnancy hormones and it means my baby is safe. kekeke..

berry
I got a cot passed down from my colleague and I did not take her mattress so need to get a new one.

Her cot size is abt 48 by 24 inch, can be used till 2 years old..Anyone has similiar size cot?

ANyone bought car seat for newborn? Is it the portable / rockable one??

Back