(2004/04) April Mummy

Hi! Maple,
My milk supply has increased from 70ML to 165ML at each pump since I joined back the workforce. I tried to pump every 3 hours in the office. Perhaps you can try this method.

hi Maple,

My ss increased. But today dropped - hoping it's due to not enough sleep (yesternite got amazing race) and not anything permanent.

One reason why supply there is cos I typically latch bb on at night, sometimes even after I pump. Lucky my boy likes to suck - got milk no milk also can. We think it's his opium. hee hee

hi J&M, wow! you mean you can pump every 3 hours in office? I only pump during lunch time, and at 5.30pm (off hour) if I got night class on that day.

QHL,
I always pump my milk in the meeting room and took less than 15 minutes for each pump. Also, most of my colleagues are female so I have no problem doing it during office hours.

Hi J&M,

Wow, 165 ml every 3 hrs is a lot! I doubt I can get 20 ml if I pump every 3 hrs. Haven't pump so frequently for a long time.

My ss very strange. If I pump more frequently, at shorter interval, I actually get less per session. If I pump at longer internal, ie less frequently, I actually get more. So, now I'm only pumping 2 or 3 times per day. The total amt was abt the same whether I pump 2 times or 3 times.

A few days ago, I was in the hospital with my mum for almost a day and only managed to pump abt 14 hrs later, I got 180ml! I was so happy b'cos it's considered a lot for me. But yesterday, when I pump in the office, I only managed 80ml, and that was already 9 hrs after my previous pump. I did not pump in the office today, hoping that by the time I reach home to pump, my breast would be engorged and I would be able to get more. Also, I would be visiting my mum tonight after work, dun want to bring the bm to the hospital.

QHL,
I don't like the idea of bb sucking when there is no milk. I don't want to be a human pacifier.

Hi Rain drops
I work at Orchard Rd. Very busy, have to work late everyday.

Baby went for 5 in 1 jab today. My husband and mil brought him polyclinic. He usually dun cry during injection but today he cried. He stays with mil and this evening he got fever. Mil gave him panadol (polyclinic gave). Hopes that he feels better. Feel sad that I can't take care of him when he's sick.
sad.gif
He is now 5.7kg. Doc said he is too light and he should drink 150ml. He now drinks abt 100ml. He is 12 weeks old. Husband dun wan me to bring baby home tomorrow cos he is sick. sob sob..

Hi RainDrops,

I have yet to get a home based job...still lookin ard. My elder gal goin to childcare oni in Oct, perhaps be lookin ard for home based, and till my elder one goes childcare, then I go look for full time job.

Reon now sleeps thru the nite, she drinks ard 180ml b4 sleep. Her record sleeptime is 9hrs....
As for her jab, the day b4 her jab, I gave her "pao sheng", she went for the 6in1 jab and my doc guaranteed that no fever....No fever was developed after the jab.

My hubby bought the BRAUN thermometer when I delivered my elder gal, bought it @ $99. Talkin abt kiasu, I have an ear scan thermometer, 2 fever strip & 2 normal digital thermometer. Furthermore, I have the "tui re tie" (cool down fever strip) and the OSIM fever Band to bring down temperature.

As for my elder gal, she loves her sis alot...SHe does not get jealous as we spent equal time wif them like when we are talking, try to talk to both of them....

Here are some updated photos:

My Elder Gal
113258.jpg

My Younger Gal
113259.jpg

113260.jpg

113261.jpg

J&M,my girl is supposed to have her 5-in-1 jab on 14/7 too,but I changed it to to my schedule.Selfish hor.I'll try to give her gripewater but the problem is she dun like to drink water liao.Muz force feed.

Angel,wah ur niece really to the extreme.So dangerous.Got anyone to help at home when it comes to this situation?I witnessed my niece been baptised when she's less than 1yr old.I personally think that it's best to discuss with ur husband since both ur religions are different.I'll consider letting my gal to decide which religion she wants to believe in future,as I'm also a free-thinker.

Maple,so sorry to hear that ur mum being hosptialised.Hope she's recovering well.Although I'm not BF,but are aware that stress can actually affect the supply.Do think positively.

QHL,I'm also a huge fan of Amazing Race leh.Which team are u rooting for?

cutecute,oic,maybe next time then.Oh no,if ur boy weigh 5.7kg and is underweight,my girl lagi jialuk.I think she only 5kg.Don't worry too much,he shld be better now.U may have a hard time caring for him since he may be fussy due to his fever.

Li_may,no offence u really KS than me.sorry hor.I bought the Bruan ear therometer already at Robinson's at less 20%.Only $88.80.I saw Feon's(I hope I got the name correctly) at the other thread.She looked like a young lady in that pink tee.So cute.Oh not forgetting Reon as well.

Mummies,
I still can't get over the departure of little baby Jakob(featured in Here's looking at u,Babe)in fact I wept while reading his story and looking at his photos.I realised I'm so fortunately to be presented with a healthy baby.For those who watched the show,I'm sure you'll feel the sadness like I do.

hi raindrops,
yes, just happen to watch the show at Channelnewsasia this morning while expressing. I was taken aback upon knowing Jakob's departure. Feeling v sad and appreciated them for sharing their story. I was deeply touched by their love for Jakob, esp. the father quit his job, even sew and made a stroller for Jakob. I also feel so heartpain seeing little Jakob with the needles and tubes around him. Yes, indeed, I felt so blessed to have a healthy boy. I pray that the couple will be strong and be bless with a healthy baby in future.

Back to yr qn, Jaden now takes his last feed at about 10plus..then he will sleep..he will fuzz awhile sometimes an hour later..will give him the pacifier and he will sleep thru to abt 4.15am for his next feed, and sleep till next morning.

QHL,
Thks for the info. Will check out the website and try massaging Jaden..hopefully he won't find it ticklish..but he looks cute leh.. and i like to tickle him too..heehee...
happy.gif

Aloe,
Yes, that's my life pattern too..wake up express, lunch time express, before sleep express. Skip the part on go home express cos' no time, have to bath & eat quickly so as to take over from mil to look aft baby.

J&M,
Wow!! You can pump 3hrs interval at work. Your boss is very understanding, allow you to do so. I didn't ask my boss if I can pump during office hour. Only express during lunch. My supply at each pump is about 60-70ML. Envy you, can express 165ML in less than 15mins. I am using avent manual..so need at least 30mins for both sides.

Maple,
Hope your mum is recovering. It's definitely v tiring to run to and fro. Supply can be affected due to stress. So do take care.
happy.gif

Angel,
Agree with raindrops, do discuss with your hubby on baptising your baby.

Li_May,
Your gals r cute and adorable.
happy.gif

I also brought the Braun Therometer and Osim fever band for my boy.

Maple,
I don't always get 165ML at each pump. So no need to envy me lah. I have tried to pump at every 2 hours interval and my record is only 70ML so 3 hours interval is better. Read from the website that "low milk supply generally improves with more rest, improved diet, reduction of stress, and improved management of lactation. Breastmilk availability works on a supply and demand basis. Maintaining a good milk supply depends on the regular stimulation provided by baby or by pumping. Double pumping increases your prolactin levels, which helps maintain milk supply. This benefit is important to working mothers who might have difficulty maintaining their milk supply because baby isnt always available for breast stimulation."

Rain_drops,
My boy rejects water too! Must force feed too...haha..very bad mummy hor..
happy.gif

Joy_apr,
I am using the mini electic medela pump. It's fast and efficient. Easy to assemble and dismantle too.

hi rain_drops,

Haven't decided which team to support yet - find Kami & Karla quite interesting. Actually, I just like to drool at all the places that they go.

Hi J&M,

I pump about every 6 hourly. In fact, these days I dun even bother to pump at night cos after my boi Nathan is done with it - not much left. But my pumping session is anything from 30-45min. Most times in the middle, the flow like stop. But I keep at it, and usually can get letdown.

You're very lucky to be in such a supportive workplace. My office is full of men....but fortunately I am able to borrow a quiet room to pump.

Morning Mummies,
My gal took her 5-in-1 jab yesterday,worried like crazy.Luckily so far so gd,no fever,now MIL will be monitoring.Chrish is 5.6kg,60.5cm long.Nurse says she's within 50 percentile,a M-sized baby.Those who own the Bruan therometer,do u re-use the cap?The caps very ex,a small box cost $10.

Joy_apr,my gal's routine is same as Jaden alady.She used to sleep from 8pm to 1am,wakes up then sleep than 7am.Now she'll automatic wakes up at 10-plus.

J&M,I've tried ur method but u know what my gal did.She 'spit' out the water.So after the jab,(almost her feedtime)we gave her milk.Good time she manage to get some sleep after the jab.

Qhl,I like the military father and daughter team(who seem to be very down in luck),don't like the pizza brothers.They seem to like picking up agruments with the rest of the teams.There's changes in this season,no more 'expess route'(forgot the actual name)changed to something like delay other teams' time.It'll cause rivalry between teams!

Rain_drops, joy_apr,
Thanks for your concern. My mum is better now.

J&M,
Thanks for your suggestion.

Rain_drops,
The caps to the therometer can be re-used. However, should use a new cap if a different person is using the therometer. The caps should also be replaced if they are torn.

Glad to hear that Cherish did not have fever after the jab. I was a bit worried as I would be taking my bb for her jab next week.

Maple,thanks for the info.By re-using the caps can save me alot of money.40 caps cost $10,so ex.It's like throwing $0.40 each time.Me very meow one.Dun worry abt ur gal,I'm sure she'll be alrite.I heard from my MIL,the 2nd jab is more 'xin ku'so most likely I'm going to take leave again.

Qhl,u watched last nite's Amazing Race?The twin sisters almost got eliminated.Looks like they made the wrong choice to stay alliance with the black couple.That Chip so proud,buay tahan.I hope they're next to go.

Mummies,help.My gal don't take water at all liao.force feed by bottle doesn't help,not even spoon feed!She just spit it out.I really don't want to add glucose into water even if it's the last choice.

Rain_drops,
My gal also dun take water, force feed by spoon also din drink much. Yesterday night when I came back, my mil told me that she no choice but to add some honey to the water for her. I know that we should not introduce honey so early, but bo pian mil already given to her liao.

Mummies, how often do your babies poo? Mine poo every 2 - 3 days. She seems to have difficulty passing motion, always cries and has to push very hard. But her poo poo not hard one lah, quite soft in fact. Don't know why she has to push so hard. Suspect b'cos she din take enough water.

My son poo every day. Suspect coz' he drinks alot of milk everyday. He doesn't like to drink water too but still try to force him to dirnk a bit everyday.

hi rain_drops,

hmm, realised I made a mistake...I was watching out for Charla and Mirna. Think they quite funny - esp when they play the 'ke lian' card (though it seems to work). Didn stay awake to see who got eliminated (cos got to wake up 5.30 to pump) - but happy that the twins kena. Can't stand them.

My son now takes water ok. Initially he fake cough, turn head, even cry etc, my MIL just continue to stuff in his mouth - then he boh pian, still got to drink. Of course, if cry very hard, dun force, pacify and then introduce water again.

Nowadays my son quite FOS (full of shit). I sometimes latch him on at 9pm - now he expects that. Yesterday he kept crying when I bottle fed him during that time - had to take a long time and loads of tears before he would settle down to drink. Poor fella....

Maple,have u tried helping her by "nummmmm".Try it next time,if she doesn't poo initially it's ok but slowly when she's familiar with the sound,she may poo poo.If I remember correctly,ur gal(Gwen,rite?) is on BM and FM.FM are often heaty.The last time I did is diluting FM which is strongly discouraged by my frens.I kena scolded.My girl so far poo once a day or alternate day after I changed brand fm Mamex to Enfalac.The last time,lagi worse,her stools are as hard as stone,got blood somemore.There's a slight tear at her anus.

Qhl,actually I admire the midget's determination but what I don't like is that the other cousin often misused her disability and seek ppl's help.It suppose to be a fair game.
Ur method I tried before.She cried,choked,cry even louder.Offer pacifier she take,switch to water,cried as if I bullied her like that.I think ur son is addicted to 'human pacifier' liao.
biggrin.gif

Aloe,I read books said that can ease his prob by lubricating a rectal thermometer with KY Jelly and insert into his anus.Personally I didn't try it before,but I guess the thermometer got to be properly 'sterilised' before the next use.heehee...

hi Rain_drops,

wrt poo, i think type of powder got influence. Heard that brands like Friso make for easier poo - something to do with the digestability of the powder. I don't think it's a good idea to be sticking anything up bb's anus cos we are not properly trained. Kinda scary huh....I remember my bb cried when the nurse stuck one up to measure his temp after birth.

As for amazing race, I find it hilarious when they play the 'midget card'. Though you might think it unfair advantage, u gotta admit that they are 'disabled' when it comes to running part. Eg this week they could've been first but....

Hi aloe,
Thanks for the info.

Hi Rain_drops,
I hv been doing that. A few times, I "nummmmm" until I want to go poo poo myself, she still nothing came out. Sometimes she will poo, but noticed that she has to push very hard and will cry. But her poo quite soft lah, not the hard type. BTW, her name is Gwyneth.

I agree with QHL, don't think it's a good idea sticking anything in bb's anus.

QHL,
You are very lucky..get to borrow a quiet room to pump. I am using a see-through meeting room. I always pump facing the one and only parition.

Maple,
My boy poo every 2-3 days. He also faced the same problem as your gal. Worst still, he got no poo for 1 week! I sent him to see PD but was told that it's normal..haiz... Luckily, it happened only once. I agree with aloe that there are no relation between no poopoo due to no water. My PD advised me not to give my boy too much water, perhaps just 30-50ML..

hi J&M,

agree. I was contemplating having to use some equipment room if it came to that. I can't pump at cubicle cos ours is open concept, and I not so open. :p

Actually the room I'm using a wee bit see through. I put up newspapers today, and kena from tea lady :p must get something more decent to paste on the glass part

Anyway, dun think there are perverts in the office who will dare peep....

hi rain_drops/Maple,

Heard that it's the 3rd jab that's most chia lat.

Anyway, my son went for 5 in 1 early July...he was a wee bit warm, my mom fed him some gripe water. Before that, she made pao sheng drink for him. Just in case.

FYI, my son developed a small lump at the injection site. According to pd, that's ok, and due to body trying to get immune; but it can be prevented by putting a warm towel on the spot after injection. I will have to remember to do it for his 2nd shot.

Maple,
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I remember there was once I was "umming" my gal until daddy buay tahan run for the loo.If ur MIL really want to offer Gwyneth somthing sweet,maybe try glucose instead.I read fm books that to ease the poo prob,can feed baby with apple juice or prune juice.

J&M,if my gal can take 10ml of water,I really can tao chiao liao.She'd learn a new trick-blowing bubbles with her saliva.And she used this trick to 'spit' out all the water.Sigh.
uhoh.gif

Qhl,is the lump still at Nathan's thigh?Aiyah,next time put a sign-Keep Out,Danger Esp U,auntie!hahaha...

Hi!

Just wanna check with the mummies here. Have your baby started to show more interest in wanting to be seated up? If so, do you place your baby on a bouncer/high chair or just prop him/her up with your hand supporting them? Coz my son seems to want to be seated up every now and then. Wanted to get a bouncer but feel that its a bit of waste as it can only be use for a while. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. =)

Hi Mummies

Been MIA for quite some time...Too Busy with my 2 gals. Have to take care of them on my own, hence, hardly have time to get to the forum.

Angel,
Reon has been showing interest in sitting up since 2 weeks ago. I actually have a bouncer, but it doesn't really helps if our babies wants to sit rite up.Hence, I always put Reon in a sittin position for abt 5 mins & let her rest as their bones are still soft...Elderly ppl worry tat baby may hunch.

RainDrop,
As for the caps for the thermometer, I reuse it for my elder gal, unless another person use it. Otherwise, i will oni keep it on the thermometer. As for my younger gal, i use the digital thermometer.

Latest Information,
Reon has slept thru the nite, and her record sleepin time is 11hrs thru...She drank ard 6oz of milk b4 her 'hibernation' and wakes up 11hrs later for milk.

Angel,my gal actually don't like the normal way of carrying,she prefer to 'sit up' to look around.So I carried her with my hand supporting her chest and the other supporting her buttocks.I agree with Li_may on elderly's belief,coz everytime I let my gal sit up,I kana 'scolded' by my dad.Think about it,if u buy an electric bouncer(sure ex) u can leave him there and rock himself but if u get the conventional one,u always have to be there to rock him.Very siong leh,no need to do things alady.

Li_may,Cherish will sleep at ard 6-7pm for five hours,then wake up at 11pm for last feed.But still she'll wake up at 5am.Since Reon can sleep without waking up for 11hrs,are u afraid of her getting nappy rash since the last time u changed her diaper is 11hrs ago?What brand of diaper are u using on her at night?Im using Nepia DoReMi,longest record 8hrs(2 feeds).If didn't change,her buttocks will be damp and a little red.

Have anyone herad of Glenn Domain's way of teaching?My SIL presently made dot flash cards to teach her 11mth old son learn maths.I wanted to do so but very lazy coz must have the time and energy.Btw,she's a full-time housewife,following hubby to work overseas,back in Sin for a few mths.

Hi Li May and Raindrop,

My son like to be carried in the upright position too as he can then see things unless he is sleepy. I wanted to get the bouncer but think can onl;y take up to 8-9kg so didnt get it as my son is already 6.2kg. For the time being I only sit him upright on the sofa for a while. Thinking of getting a cushioned high chair for him.

I am in the process of making the G.D. Flashcards for my son. Before that I printed some black and white pictures to show him and he seems interested.

If you are lazy to make it yourself, can always purchase the ready made one but its quite expensive.

Hi Rain Drops,

Both my gals are using Drypers. So far(touch wood), for reon, even 11hrs of sleep, her diapers are heavy but her buttocks are not damp and not red. Perhaps, u will like to try drypers for Cherish.

Abt the Glenn Domain's way of teachin, my hubby's uncle actually passed me a book written by Glenn Domain..But I have yet to read it. But in other threads, most mummies are usin it to teach their kids.

Reon oso loves to be carried in the upright position, hence better for me, otherwise in sleepin position, my hands can't tolerate her weight for long.

Angel,may I know what designs do u intend to do?Dots too?
I think by sitting him uptight on the sofa with lots of cushions beside it should be fine.

Li_May,I tried Dryers b4.(sample) but I dun like the stiffness and it doesn't come with urine indicator.But may consider again since the absorbency is good and price is so much cheaper.

Mummies,any of ur babies start learning to flip?My fren's gal(a mth older)alady started to flip and made changing diapers alot difficult.Besides it's also dangerous for bb to sleep alone coz what if bb can flip back and face down,may suffocate.

Hi Raindrops,

I intend to do the dots one followed by words. The dots will be 1-100.

As for the pictures that I have already flashed to him, it was from a website. Will go and look for it if you are interested. You just need to print them our and flashed it to your baby according to the instructions.

My baby going for his 3th mth jab this fri. Kind of worried. scared he might develope fever.

Angel,wld appreciate if I can have the website add.My SIL bought the cards from supplier,I can get the contact from her if u like.As for the red dots,she bought it from popular bookstore as she had the less 15% voucher from NKF.

I was worried like you too.But dun worry,just be sure to have everything in place,like therometer,fever strip,panadol for children,will do.If you feel that his body is warm when you carry him,test his temp to comfirm if got fever.The nurse said 5-in-1 and 6-in-1 are most likely to have fever,even have,also very mild.Just be there for him.
happy.gif

Hi Angel,

My gal going for her 3th mth jab this Sat. Both my mum and mil said should give her some barley water beforehand.

I am interested in flashing the pictures to my girl too. Which website did u get the pictures from?

My gal has shown interest in 'sitting up' and 'standing up' a few weeks ago. Dun have a bouncer or high chair, just carry her upright. Sometimes also let her 'stand' and 'walk' for a while, but not too long.

QHL,
Why is the 3rd jab most chia lat? Isn't all the 5-in-1 jabs the same?

Sorry,correction!It's most UNlikely to have fever.Sorry to create a fright for those mummies bringing bbs to take jabs soon.
embarrassed.gif

hi Maple,

If I didn see wrongly somewhere, I think each jab has got different ingredients to combat different diseases - perhaps it's the last jab that has more concentration of vaccine?

Old Chinese wive tale (OCWT) is that the intensity of vaccine is strongest in the last jab.

Anyway, after the lump incident (ie where my son kena one small lump at the injection site), I tend to take OCWT a little more seriously.

A little more care won't hurt.

Hi Raindrops....well, today is amazing race day after all.

Raindrops,
Reon actually trying to flip, but maybe body too heavy for her to flip. Like my elder gal, when she knew how to flip, it wasn't a hassle to change her diapers, is rite now, when she knows how to crawl & walk, which I personally feel that is the worst time.

Angel,
dun worry abt the fever stuff. Like wat raindrops had said, normally 5in1 will not develop fever. As for 6in1, when I brought Reon for her 1st 6in1 jag, my gp guaranteed me that she will not develope fever and it turned out true. But if u are still worried, juz give him the medication after the jab. And standby all the necessary stuff.

Here is an updated pic of Reon:

124775.jpg

Hi mummies!

Good morning to all.
I've MIA for so long...

My boy is going for his 3rd month jab too. Hopefully he won't develop fever.

Btw, any of your babies has rashes? My boy has heat rash on his chest. It has turned red. I tried applying baby lotion on him for the past few days..but the rash is still there. He also has patches around his side chins. We suspected due to his perspiration cos he usu sleep on the side. Any idea how to get rid of all these?

Anyone used Pampers Babydry? I heard that it's not good. My gf told me to use Pampers, must used the premium one..the babydry is too plastic. No good. Is it true? I just stocked up babydry from the recent NTUC promo.

I am using Drypers during the day for my boy. Also bought the brand Softlove to try.

My boy has began to flip too. One of the afternoon, he actually flipped and was facing downwards..and he didn't managed to scream cos' he was having his pacifier. Good thing that my MIL managed to check him in time and turned him over..

Now,I let him sleep in between the Babysafe bolsters. It's safer.

Li May,
Reon is getting so adorable! she's lovely. Thks for the update pix. Happy mum indeed
happy.gif

Maple,do buy the China barley from chinese medical hall coz it's not very sweet.Barley has cooling effect.My gal dun drink anything but milk so sigh.....

Qhl,u watched last nite's AR5?So sad that the military father and daughter are out.I dun like it when the midget always make use of her disadvantage.So unfair!Besides,the other teams are getting nasty with the other cousin.If only the cousin can give up their bookings to the father and daughter,they might be able to catch the earlier flight.The chocolate tasting really test the pizza brothers' patience.I can tell they're really frastuated.

Angel,thanks for sharing with us the website add.I actually checked it out and found that the last add is more user-friendly than the 1st one.My gal likes to look at the black,white and red poster of Kid's II,so I bought a set of flashcards for her,so ex.$11+ for a set of 12 picture cards.

Li_May,is Reon blowing bubbles?U shave Reon somewhere during 1st mth rite?Her hair still spiky.Cherish(like mummy) is losing hair.My hair dropped like nobody's business while hers is gradually thinning.Soon,both of us are going to be botak.

Anyone manage to go back to original pre-pregnancy size can offer some encouragement?It's coming to 4mths soon.

hi Angel, thanks for sharing the URL .. i bought a toy like flashcards from kiddy palace too .. but do not have time to read to him yet. think i can do it on weekend ... as for wkday we only reach home after 9pm and he already fall a sleep .
can u also share with me on the how to make "dot flashcards ?? just print black dots on a card ?? in random pattern ?? then how to teach him on that ??

hi rain_drops .. heehee i think i'm get vy close to my pre-pregnancy .. i did not weight but i can wear back my jeans and some of the pants la ...
i did not go on diet .. but i think the reasonn why i slim dowm fast is LACK OF SLEEP and i do walking everyday.. i walk from MRT station to my MIL's place.. heehee .. is abt 15 mins walk (i try to walk faster than my normal speed)

hi Li_May, Reon is so sweet ...

hi others .. i am bring Ryan to have his 5-in-1 jab this weekend too .. and i might need to bring him to see PD again .as he did not poo for the past 4 days la ... we soooooo worry ...

Joy_apr,
Could Jaden be sensitive to some material?Coz some suits have cute but uncomfortable stitched on designs in front,might irriate his skin.I have one cute little top that needs to wear on top of a romper otherwise the rough patch will cause itchiness.If not,apply pricky heat powder on the affected area,be sure not to sprinkle on him.Put some on your palm than apply on his chest.As for the cheeks,could it be milk rashes?Try to keep the affected area clean by wiping with water after every feed.I actually bought a prickly heat cream by pigeon($8+),but I feel that no use.

Pamper Babydry is the cheaper version,personally,I prefer Premium coz it's thinner.Btw,Babydry is made in Indonesia.Dun be disheartened and wasted it.Since u buy already,use it then.
happy.gif

Rain_drops,

I am not sure if Jaden is sensitive to some materials. So far, he is wearing cotton materials clothings, no stitched on designs in front. Can I use those pricky heat powder that used by army soldiers? My husband has the powder, but not sure if it's too strong for baby.

I am wondering if the cheeks is due to milk rashes. I usu used a baby handkerchief to wipe his mouth after every feed. Usually the milk won't leak out from his mouth when he drinks. But, my son perspires alot, his head and neck will be wet after each feed. I will wipe it too.

Yes, i prefer Pampers Premium too..but my hubby does not favour using it. He said it's too expensive. So, i don't buy..else will quarrel with hubby. That's why we decided to use Babydry. Yes, will use it up first. I wanted to use Fitti too cos' I tried their Premium NB. It was v good too..but again, my hubby said babydry and dryers cheaper..no need to use luxury good. Same function.
sad.gif

Hi all for maths card, you need 11"X11" paper, also 400gsm. You can print the 1-100 dots on A4 paper and paste on the card or you can buy the red dots sticker to paste it.

I bought my cards and red stickers from another mommy in another forum.

hi joy_apr,

Try Milderma. It's an antiseptic powder that's suitable for bb. I use it on my bb now instead of those J&J powder. Available at those Chinese medicinal shops. SMall 'can' about $2.80 - orange container (not very user friendly).

My bb also had 'dots' poking out around his cheeks. I applied Hazeline, and now conscientiously wipe his cheeks after feedings. Much better now.

My bb recently bum red red. I think it's due to using too much PetPet. Bought a cheapo one from JB (Cosifit, only S$10 for a big pack) to alternate. Think my bb has to constantly change brands.

Sori, I also think pampers premium very ex. Works out about 39cents per pc; PetPet only 18cents. Change already won't sim tiah :p

hi raindrops,

I quite sad that it's not the twins or brothers who got kicked out. Didn mind the father/daughter that much.

For all you say about the dwarf using that to her advantage, she also 'dis-advtg' cos everytime run also lose to pp. Last 2 times they could've been first, but for her short legs.

I think my Nathan starting to recognise me. Everyday when I get home, his eyes will light up and he will try to reach for me when he sees me. Maybe I hallucinating, but heck, I feel damn shiok!!

He also seems to be waking up less. Now he wakes up only once at 4am. But if he kena scared by the neighbour's barking dogs at my mom's place, then cham liao, will wake up at least 3-4 times.

hi QHL,

Thanks, will try the Milderma. I am now using J&J Baby lotion after every bath.

My gf strongly recommend PetPet cos cheap and good. I am thinking of trying once I finished the Babydry. But how's the red bum on your bb?

QHL,
oic (re 5-in-1 jab)

Angel,
Thanks for sharing the website address.

Li May,
Reon is so adorable,

Joy_apr,
Wow! Your boy can actually flipped... thought that was fast. He has not even turned 3 mths yet. My gal tried to flip too... but not successful.

Rain_drops,
Have bought the China barley already. If Cherish refuses to drink, can try mixing the FM with barley water. My mil does that when my gal refuses to drink.

Instead of losing weight, I've gain half a kilo recently. Think I must be eating too much. I did not cut down on food b'cos still bfg.

QHL,
How's Nather's red bum? Did it improve after the change in diaper?

Hi Maple,

Ya..I didn't expect he will flip too!! My mil was surprised too...

Now, with the babysafe bolsters, its much better.

Mummies,

Do you have the same experience as me..my boy hardly smile when my hubby, mil and myself talk to him..but he will smile and make sounds whenever he sees the toys that was hang over at his cot.. Funny leh!

Back