(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Can buy any venti sized beveraged, so need not be the tiramisu one... can have green tea latte....

Btw, the tiramisu one my friends feedback not nice leh...

Can buy any venti sized beveraged, so need not be the tiramisu one... can have green tea latte....

Btw, the tiramisu one my friends feedback not nice leh...
Simply purchase a Venti-sized on any of those 2 flavours during these 4 days starting today till Saturday, 23 - 26 July 2014 and get to enjoy another one on the house!

wah.. can PM me the contact for ur ML?? the price so cheap!
U search online for huiling post natal she has a blog.. and reviews ... i did my massage with her for my #2.. not bad..

Do confirm with her the duration of each session in case i gave wrong info ..

Attachments

• 1406112339900.jpg
    1406112339900.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
wow! this thread is moving real fast..had to take some time to catch up on reading..
have u girls found your CL? after hearing some horror stories, i'm super tempted to just order confinement food and get my mum to help me with baby..

I booked my cl already. From my previous forum group this lady posted all the yummy food all day on our fb group. Once I found preggy I quickly booked her.

I haven't been added to the fb group also... Mayb a lot of us not on there that's why this thread going fast?

I booked my cl already. From my previous forum group this lady posted all the yummy food all day on our fb group. Once I found preggy I quickly booked her.

I haven't been added to the fb group also... Mayb a lot of us not on there that's why this thread going fast?
How much did ur CL quote? I tried calling some but they are all fully booked. Guess I'm too late :( ill try contacting PEM agency..heard from some colleagues that they had a good experience there..

Induce traumatizing coz end up ended to vacuum.. N long labour. 14hours? My fantasy labour is hypno birth. So having nurses prod me every 30 mins was too much. Also coz I feel queasy hearing birth stories no experience n very naive even though I had #1 I wasn't young

Anyway myself n my two other colleagues were preggy abt same time n had same Gynae first time, decided that Gynae wasn't v pro natural birth. She machiam runs the births on her own schedule. Now w Paul Tseng n I feel he is much better.

Btw your #1 K1 or N now? My #1 is gg to mkg, the good shepherd's sister school
Seems like a going into labour naturally is best. Baby and body ready. I guess I won't induce...seems too scary ! A smooth delivery so baby is ok is more important. I had to induce past edd coz the amniotic fluid was low..not good for baby.

My no 1 is in k1 , 2 in n2, 3 at home. When no 3 starts n1 I'll be busy w no 4. No break

By ML.. Just don't work coz I ate a lot during confinement to boost milk supply. 6 bowls of soup for dinner
6 bowls of soup for dinner? No other food? You had a confinement nanny ?

I saw ur post about cl telling you upfront about ang pao. How much is it? I didn't give my last one but gave her an ang pao when she left ard $200 coz she was really good and we got along well. Fortunately she is helping me for no 4 but only until one week before cny then I need a replacement. ....else may not be full month since edd is 21..and I need the help. Not so garang like some mummies.

Last edited:
Got lah got eat other food of coz always hungry de and my mom is crazy nazi insists that I should have 8 meals a day...that's why bind what also useless haha

The cl quoted upfront I forgot I better ring and ask her again. Cl and I estimated based on past statistics that I will be early again and just in time for cny.

First pregnancy induce coz Gynae said aging placenta, then said the next day was auspicious date for birth..

Got lah got eat other food of coz always hungry de and my mom is crazy nazi insists that I should have 8 meals a day...that's why bind what also useless haha

The cl quoted upfront I forgot I better ring and ask her again. Cl and I estimated based on past statistics that I will be early again and just in time for cny.

First pregnancy induce coz Gynae said aging placenta, then said the next day was auspicious date for birth..
8 meals ! 5 meals for me. My cl would make soups and dessert everyday . I also cldnt lose any weight during the 2 months she was with me.....she is a fantastic cook and even taught me how to cook after the 1st month. Did your mom tell you not to wash hair for a month? for no 3 I tried...had to hide in aircon room alot!

I did it on 13w3d only at kkh.
hihi based on the First Trimester Screening pamphlet from KKh the ultrasound scan should be done bet 11-13week 6 days..... mine was scheduled only 2 days ago .... its was a last min slot-in .. actually i already in my 13wks so the ADC Counsellor said must do by this week :) almost missed the train...

8 meals ! 5 meals for me. My cl would make soups and dessert everyday . I also cldnt lose any weight during the 2 months she was with me.....she is a fantastic cook and even taught me how to cook after the 1st month. Did your mom tell you not to wash hair for a month? for no 3 I tried...had to hide in aircon room alot!

Are you doing confinement for 2 months again? My mom asked me to extend... I'm feeling money wise a pinch. But then think back to first year... Quivers... Mayb should invest

Yeah I am not supposed to wash hair. But I did anyway especially for second one. Sg too hot I buay tahan. #1 she cooked those herbs for me to wash hair. So hot, wash already sweat more. But better than not washing totally

Haha.. I had fun reading through yesterday's posts. Compare belly then compare pills. Lol. Looks like my tummy is really round at 16 weeks compared to most of you mummies. People started giving up seats to me in the train already. Gosh!! Forgot to add on,weighed myself at gynae's, i put on 2kg past 4 weeks! :p

Are you doing confinement for 2 months again? My mom asked me to extend... I'm feeling money wise a pinch. But then think back to first year... Quivers... Mayb should invest

Yeah I am not supposed to wash hair. But I did anyway especially for second one. Sg too hot I buay tahan. #1 she cooked those herbs for me to wash hair. So hot, wash already sweat more. But better than not washing totally
Yup 2 months. I hired a 2nd one to take over from the first one to help me till end of March. I feel better after abt 6 weeks post delivery so will need to hire for a Longer period. 1 month still can't function properly.

Haha.. I had fun reading through yesterday's posts. Compare belly then compare pills. Lol. Looks like my tummy is really round at 16 weeks compared to most of you mummies. People started giving up seats to me in the train already. Gosh!! Forgot to add on,weighed myself at gynae's, i put on 2kg past 4 weeks! :p
U still have 5 kg to make up Lolz

@lovexuan, congrats.

I also went for my Oscar result and scan ytd. Hehe. Doc say high chance will be girl too.

My Oscar was 1:3780 ,doc say low risk, so I shouldn't read so much into the numbers rite? And I cleared all my bloodtest and urine test.
Congratulations So the lunar gender calendar is wrong for you but your instinct more accurate Lolz
Wah 1:3780 is very high leh btw how old are you har

Congratulations So the lunar gender calendar is wrong for you but your instinct more accurate Lolz
Wah 1:3780 is very high leh btw how old are you har
Actually it's right Cox we gotta see the year and month in lunar month. So I relook at it and seems right

my dh is my dietician ma! tomorrow I take photo and let you see you the 4s and the 7s

Nah,,, i taken two of the fish oils this morning... left two.. i usually take 4 at a go (one sip at a time)... and the 7 white multi minerals :(

Attachments

• pill.jpg
    pill.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 101
S/N | MTB Nick | EDD | BB Gender | Gynae name | Hospital | BB Rank | Residence
\ 1 | Missyz | 1-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Su Lin Lin | NUH | 1 | Br Batok
\ 2 | ReneLPN | 3-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 1 | Woodlands
\ 3 | lovexuan | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Koh Cheng Huat | MAH | 3 | AMK
\ 4 | ciakes | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Adelina Wong | TMC | 1 | Siglap
\ 5 | Kittybaby12 | 6-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Lee LC | TBC | 1 | CCK
\ 6 | dragon_baby | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ 7 | MsCrappislogist | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ 8 | bluelove00 | 9-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Bt Panjang
\ 9 | rourou89 | 11-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Adrian Tan | TMC | 2 | Jurong West
\ 10 | PT7674 | 12-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Caroline Khi | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ 11 | cinderelly | 13-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 3 | outram
\ 12 | HappiBerries | 14-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | AMK
\ 13 | sakshi | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi
\ 14 | winnielove | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Roland Chieng | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ 15 | sunflower307 | 18-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chua TM | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ 16 | Amberosw | 18-Jan-15 | 70% male | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 3 | AMK
\ 17 | Flan | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 1 |
\ 18 | iwspider | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 2 | TPY
\ 19 | yingoinkoink | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr AL Lim | TMC | 2 | Punggol
\ 20 | Hanerin | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chen Lin Han | MAH | 1 | Sembawang
\ 21 | Bbcripps | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kowa | MEH | 1 | Tg Rhu
\ 22 | Newbiemom | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kenneth Lee | MAH | 4 |
\ 23 | Sugarlove87 | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Citra Mattar | NUH | 1 | Jurong West
\ 24 | Dearbabe | 26-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Loh | TMC | 1 | Eunos
\ 25 | alexcmy | 27-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr John Tee | KKH | 1 | TPY
\ 26 | Krissyun | 28-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Heng TL | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ 27 | GetawayJunkie | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Clementi, Bt Batok
\ 28 | ecym | 31-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Expo
\ 29 | Piggypong | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Lawrence Ang | TMC | 2 | TPY
\ 30 | Xicloudix | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 3 | Tampines
\ 31 | linlin | 5-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Fong Yang | MAH | 2 | Jurong West
\ 32 | Blumiz | 8-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Sengkang
\ 33 | DOLLYL | 15-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Punggol

Anyone experiencing leg cramps in the middle of the nite? These few days my lower half of my leg keep cramping. The veins keep tightening. Is it Bcos I eat too "liang" stuff?? Really torturing...I still can feel the after effect in the day.

Anyone experiencing leg cramps in the middle of the nite? These few days my lower half of my leg keep cramping. The veins keep tightening. Is it Bcos I eat too "liang" stuff?? Really torturing...I still can feel the after effect in the day.
lack of calcium could be the reason ...

did you see the report ? the report will indicate what is the cut off point for your age

i tot that is what you did the last round and it showed a boy :D

Ai ya, always very forgetful, she show me le then I never really read properly. :p but I saw the Tri 18 or something like tt were quite high 1: 10000 or something like tt. at least 5 figures and above.

the previous time I din know gotta read as lunar month hahaa

She did a quite detail scan when she was scanning for the gender, took measurement of skull, abdomen, thigh bone, saw the spine, can count 1 hand got 5 fingers! haha and best of all, my baby is sucking her thumb...

Back