(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I tried everything! Only senokot works but I don't want to be overly dependent on it, looks like I don't have much of a choice. :(

tink you need to turn vegetarian liao :D then will help

U know these past 14 weeks, I'm practically a vegetarian, for some reason carbo seems to agree with my nausea, I see meat I want to puke. Which is weird cos I was a carnivore before this. Maybe I should try a fruits diet.

Actually I seriously think there's no difference in a dec or jan baby once they cross primary sch.. I had a 1st jan 86 fren who's in the same cohort 85 as me though she can choose to start a year later her parents let her go one year earlier and she's a lawyer now but I'm a nobody lol

Actually I seriously think there's no difference in a dec or jan baby once they cross primary sch.. I had a 1st jan 86 fren who's in the same cohort 85 as me though she can choose to start a year later her parents let her go one year earlier and she's a lawyer now but I'm a nobody lol
lolz dun worry i also nobody.. i am not saying dec smarter or jan smarter :D
my point is during registration period they normally put the year of birth when to register mah

I ate durians ytd! MSW... too hard to resist :p if doc ask me take glucose test today.. I tell her I do next week. hahaha coz sure fail.

I know can't eat much la hor~ just eat this once then stop :p

lolz dun worry i also nobody.. i am not saying dec smarter or jan smarter :D
my point is during registration period they normally put the year of birth when to register mah

Do u all find 2014 a lot of preggies? Cos of horsey year? I feel it's another case like dragon.. So for jan mummies will be better since u get a horsey baby n maybe easier to find sch

Do u all find 2014 a lot of preggies? Cos of horsey year? I feel it's another case like dragon.. So for jan mummies will be better since u get a horsey baby n maybe easier to find sch
this year alot meh ..this year is wood horse leh...good to have kid meh :D :D

yes! I have 2 friends + my sis +1 colleague whom have given birth at start of the year. Another 2 more friends + 1 colleague giving birth in Nov

That is like 7 pp I know giving birth this year... No 8, another ex colleague wife also give birth

yes! I have 2 friends + my sis +1 colleague whom have given birth at start of the year. Another 2 more friends + 1 colleague giving birth in Nov
why har > is it because the baby bonus announcement last year and it is taking effect and pple having kids :D

why har >

My age group maybe, coz pp got married around 1-2 yrs ago, start ttc and hit jackpot. I got 2-3 classmate whom just got married and hit jackpot 2 - 3 mths after.
Actually I think around 10 - 11 pp I know are giving birth or has given birth in 2014.

Child Development Co-Savings (Baby Bonus) Scheme
Children bring joy to the family. The Baby Bonus Scheme, which was introduced on 1 April 2001, supports parents' decision to have more children by helping to lighten the financial costs of raising children. The Baby Bonus Scheme consists of two components - a cash gift and a Child Development Account.

Cash Gift
As part of the Marriage and Parenthood Package 2013, the cash gift quantum for children born on or after 26 August 2012 will be increased and the payment schedule will be revised and shortened. You will get a cash gift of up to $6,000 each for your 1st and 2nd child and $8,000 each for your 3rd and 4th child. The cash gift will be disbursed in 3 instalments over 12 months from the birth of your child, to help parents defray the new or additional expenses arising from your newborn. You will receive the first instalment (50% of the amount) within 3 week after we have received your completed forms, and the subsequent two instalments (25% each) when your child is approximately 6 and 12 months of age.

Child Development Account (CDA) for children eligible for Baby Bonus
The CDA is a special savings account that you open at any OCBC Bank or Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited branch for your child who is eligible for CDA. You can save in the CDA any time until 31 December in the year your child turns 12 years of age. The savings will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to the cap of $6,000 each for the first and second child, $12,000 each for the third and fourth child and $18,000 each for the fifth and subsequent child. The Government will match your savings in the following month.

https://www.babybonus.gov.sg/bbss/html/index.html

wah lau... no mood to work! very unproductive for the last three days....

my office is like that cos big boss not in town :D
My age group maybe, coz pp got married around 1-2 yrs ago, start ttc and hit jackpot. I got 2-3 classmate whom just got married and hit jackpot 2 - 3 mths after.
Actually I think around 10 - 11 pp I know are giving birth or has given birth in 2014.
i see i see ...at least they are having children so governement no need worry about low birth rate :D

I will be doing the FTS-first trimester scan tomorrow at kkh and i already 12+wk ... should have done the FTS in 1st trimester but someone dropped the ball and now doing the scan so late... not sure if that will affect scan results but i tried not to think about it and hope for the best :)
I did it on 13w3d only at kkh.

oh ..jialat ..then my princess wont be famous politician liao :D

Lol but still she's a horsey.. Some ex colleague told my husband they will stop trying to avoid goat cos they went to see fengshui n ask not as gd.. But I think my one likely is a meh meh Oso lan lan haha

Lol but still she's a horsey.. Some ex colleague told my husband they will stop trying to avoid goat cos they went to see fengshui n ask not as gd.. But I think my one likely is a meh meh Oso lan lan haha

I envy pp who can choose when they wanna get pregnant. for me I just wanna get pregnant, which zodiac, which year I don't really care. I only wish my pregnancy is healthy haha

urs will cross CNY ? but you need to see when is Li chun wat .. alot of ppel mistake that CNY is a change of new zodiac but it is LI chun that determine that according to Feng shui

Base on the lunar calendar, the year of Horse in 2014 will commence on 31 January 2014 and ends on 18 February 2015. This mean this year of Horse 2014 will have 2 occurrence of the first solar term or Li Chun within a year. The 1st solar term will fall on 4 February 2014 and 4 February 2015. This is known as a double spring year (双春年). The folks believe this is a good omen especially for wedding ceremony and giving birth.

all our kids will be born in good omen period :D

Good morning mummies!

I'm currently on calcium, iron, folic n dha pills... swallow until I want to puke.

It has been 5 days since I pooped. I'm literally full of sh*t now. Haiz.
Why so many pills. Me get the obicilin, one single pill only for all those minerals??

oh ..jialat ..then my princess wont be famous politician liao :D

Aiya be politician for wat, groom her to be the next superstar la, then u can be a 星妈, n shake leg for the rest of your life. Look at Justin Bieber's mum. She's younger than me ok!

wah... jialat... my tigress at home and a wild horse makes perfect match?!

Tigers and horses are natural companions, even partners in crime. Both are highly energetic, adventurous and emotional beings. 2010 was the last year of the tiger (Feb. 14, 2010-Feb. 2, 2011), which means siblings in these two years will be fast friends.
err.. mine also hor..

my house is full of " wild " animial ok !!!
龙马精神
龙争虎斗

Aiya be politician for wat, groom her to be the next superstar la, then u can be a 星妈, n shake leg for the rest of your life. Look at Justin Bieber's mum. She's younger than me ok!
mai...no show biz for her...she must be low profile person :D

wah... jialat... my tigress at home and a wild horse makes perfect match?!

Tigers and horses are natural companions, even partners in crime. Both are highly energetic, adventurous and emotional beings. 2010 was the last year of the tiger (Feb. 14, 2010-Feb. 2, 2011), which means siblings in these two years will be fast friends.

My hubby tiger I horse!

Back