2016/08 August babies

Yup! My first time also cannot see baby, not even the sac. Then doctor scheduled two weeks later and managed to see the sac and baby heartbeat despite it being a small dot.

By right I should be at week 7 but then doctor says it's only at week 6. Still very small.

So maybe yours also because baby is still too small to be seen! Don't be despair and think negatively. Think positive thoughts so baby will be strong with you okay! Fighting!

Thank you for sharing, I'm really feeling much better, and positive :), will stay strong and keep everyone posted.

Hi dear,

Try to bed rest more and do not think about any negative things for the moment.

Any chance that you may be having subchrionic bleeding as well? I had it this early June, around 6 weeks and 2 days too; my gynae said that the bleeding is besides the sac. He doubled dosage of my oral progesterone tablets and also asked me to jab progesterone twice a week, though still did not manage to save it in the end.
The Doc didn't tell me the details, but sounded very similar, he noticed some blood besides the sac by scan though I didn't feel or see anything myself. Now I'm having Duphaston twice a day.

The Doc didn't tell me the details, but sounded very similar, he noticed some blood besides the sac by scan though I didn't feel or see anything myself. Now I'm having Duphaston twice a day.

Hi dear,

As long as you do not feel or see anything, it should be okay I think. As for me, I saw red vaginal bleeding, which alerted me to that there must be something wrong.

Anyone still awake? I am hungry so got to eat. Haha!!

Oh... can add me to the fb group? My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Glad to see so many members joining this thread.

For those who have spotting, dun worry too much. Have plenty of rest and be positive. I am also on bed rest till this Wednesday cause I pee or poop also spot.

My gynae say he will let me return to office for Christmas party on Christmas Eve since it is only half day work. Lying on my back is really not fun at all.

For those who have spotting, dun worry too much. Have plenty of rest and be positive. I am also on bed rest till this Wednesday cause I pee or poop also spot.

My gynae say he will let me return to office for Christmas party on Christmas Eve since it is only half day work. Lying on my back is really not fun at all.

Yes me. Got hungry so woke up to make myself a cuppa Milo. Maybe sleep too much just now so couldn't get back to sleep too.

Feeling nausea, overslept and abit of headache is making me so bad right now. Lol

I felt nauseous too but super hungry at the same time. Haha!! Confusing feeling.

I had bread and Horlick. A cup of drinks dun fill up my tummy. Seems like i am getting fatter and fatter. Now I crave more home dishes from my grandparents. Ah!!

I felt nauseous too but super hungry at the same time. Haha!! Confusing feeling.

I had bread and Horlick. A cup of drinks dun fill up my tummy. Seems like i am getting fatter and fatter. Now I crave more home dishes from my grandparents. Ah!!

Don't know to eat or not. Felt nausea to eat but cannot ignore too, when will this feeling go off..

I am also feeling nausea. Like the kind of car sick feeling except that the destination is a little far. Those taking dubhaston should be experiencing far worse feeling than this rite? I haven seen the gynae yet

invited

I am also feeling nausea. Like the kind of car sick feeling except that the destination is a little far. Those taking dubhaston should be experiencing far worse feeling than this rite? I haven seen the gynae yet

Ya ya it's like you ate a lot then cannot digest and put you on a long car journey. Ohmygosh that feeling :x

When does MS usually start? I had no MS at all for my first child! Still feeling ok now at about 4 weeks -- but wondering when it might begin >.<

Mine starts around week 5. At week 4 I can still eat like normal. Then slowly eat the usual portion will feel suddenly sick and now, cannot eat the usual stuff at all. Appetite totally gone off and sometimes smell/see/think of some food totally make me sick.

Maybe you're the lucky ones with no MS! That's a total blessing hahaha

Hi, I'm new here. Got my bfp on 18 Dec 15. I'm 5 weeks now. This is my #2. Delivered #1 in 2011. Seeing Dr Adrain Woodworth from TMC. My LMP was on 25 Nov 15. However, OPK showed that i ovulated on 1 Dec 15 (cycle day 7!). I thought it's impossible to ovulate that early. When I saw my gynae he was very surprised too and remarked that it's odd. He did a HCG blood test on me. At 4 weeks my HCG level was 1000 over. But cldn't see anything in ultrasound though. Doctor a bit concerned where it is implanted (ectopic scare I think). But it's normal not to be able to see anything at week 4 right. Only week 5 and above can see something on US right? Feeling very stressed. Doc ask me to come back on 26 Dec 15 for US. Btw I was also so stressed out about the age gap btw #1 and #2. Will be 4.5-5 yrs gap. Will #1 still play with #2? Very concerned and confused mummy.

4-5 yrs still ok ba. Dun have to stress about it. Most imptly is both kids are closely knitted together and help each other when they grew up (when we are not around anymore). It is better than 1 yr apart but fight over everything they can or hate each other since young rite?

Mine starts around week 5. At week 4 I can still eat like normal. Then slowly eat the usual portion will feel suddenly sick and now, cannot eat the usual stuff at all. Appetite totally gone off and sometimes smell/see/think of some food totally make me sick.

Maybe you're the lucky ones with no MS! That's a total blessing hahaha

yap mine started around 5 wks also. Totally no appetite for anything but keep feeling hungry/craving for carbo food.

Hi, I'm new here. Got my bfp on 18 Dec 15. I'm 5 weeks now. This is my #2. Delivered #1 in 2011. Seeing Dr Adrain Woodworth from TMC. My LMP was on 25 Nov 15. However, OPK showed that i ovulated on 1 Dec 15 (cycle day 7!). I thought it's impossible to ovulate that early. When I saw my gynae he was very surprised too and remarked that it's odd. He did a HCG blood test on me. At 4 weeks my HCG level was 1000 over. But cldn't see anything in ultrasound though. Doctor a bit concerned where it is implanted (ectopic scare I think). But it's normal not to be able to see anything at week 4 right. Only week 5 and above can see something on US right? Feeling very stressed. Doc ask me to come back on 26 Dec 15 for US. Btw I was also so stressed out about the age gap btw #1 and #2. Will be 4.5-5 yrs gap. Will #1 still play with #2? Very concerned and confused mummy.
I think 4 week is still very early to see anything. There's nothing much we can do but just maintain happy thoughts and take care of ourselves.
I think the age gap is fine, your #1 will be able to help you with your #2. And less likely to fight. I don't fight with my sister who is 6 years my junior.

I think 4 week is still very early to see anything. There's nothing much we can do but just maintain happy thoughts and take care of ourselves.
I think the age gap is fine, your #1 will be able to help you with your #2. And less likely to fight. I don't fight with my sister who is 6 years my junior.
Yup I think 4 weeks is probably too early also. For my number 1 the gynae clinic actually advised that it's too early and only made an appointment for me in my sixth week.

This time round I'll be travelling over the Xmas and new year period! So by the time I get to see the gynae for the first time I'll be around 6 weeks too

Welcome!! Hello no worries, mine at week 5 also cannot see a sac, what's more yours only week 4. Week 6 IF LUCKY can see fetus. So don't need to be so stress for now. I also did think a lot when I couldn't see anything yet but gynae assured me not to overly think and just come back 2 weeks later.

I did and saw the sac and small fetus with heartbeat at week 6.

Stress also pregger, not stress also pregger so sit back and relax till next appointment :) being a Mommy is already very tough so don't overly stress yourself okay!

Last edited:
yap mine started around 5 wks also. Totally no appetite for anything but keep feeling hungry/craving for carbo food.

Hahaha I know right.. I feel so miserable every night and when it comes to food, don't know what to eat but feel hungry. Everyday drink a lot of Milo though~ 4 packets a day in those big soup mug.

Going to be a Milo pail soon..

4-5years is okay. my 1st child is turning 4 next yr, 2nd is 2. I hope I can stay sane with #3 hahaha.

can't wait for 4 Jan to see baby! hopefully can see a healthy heartbeat and baby. i'll be week 8 then.

Oh mommies, usually you all can see the heartbeat means the flashing on screen right?

How about hearing? Really got the heart thumping sound from the machine?

I only get to see the flashing on the screen but not sure if will get to hear in next visit..

Hearing you all is making me super excited for the first gynae visit too! But quite a while away -- 9 Jan >.<

I can't wait to see the next scan too but I dread having to step out of my house. My next appointment is 3 days after yours. Feeling so weak and the journey to TMC seems so far... I just wanna curl up at home and sleep hahahaha

Oh mommies, usually you all can see the heartbeat means the flashing on screen right?

I only get to see the flashing on the screen but not sure if will get to hear in next visit..

The gynea needs to turnn on the sound for u to hear.

yap my gynea will on it loud in the room for us to hear .

I haven book an appt with my gynea yet.

Hehe so interesting! I shall ask my gynae during my Jan's appointment! First time maybe too chillax about all these.. How about the speed of the heartbeat?

Hi ladies, new to this group. Found out I'm pregnant in end Nov. 3rd visit to gynaecological today and I'm in wk 7 now. Baby edd is 6/8/2016. This will be my #3. However I got preterm labour for my 1st 2, so likely this 1 may be also. Praying that bb stay in as long as possible.

Yes! Initially my edd was last day of July then 2nd appt my gynae then gave me a more accurate date for my edd. I thought I was at week 7 at that time but looks like only week 6. That brings my edd to 7 August now.

So anything could change during the initial stage as we might ovulate late or so. Yeah your next appt should be able to see baby :)

thank you. your words n fellow mummies words made me feel better. so loving this forum.. i also read up n they also say if its too early, some gyane will only see you at week8... so i think im safe...

visited my grandma today n she said my face is indeed a little rounder... oh my... its going to getter even rounder as times goes.. anyone have gain any weight??

thank you. your words n fellow mummies words made me feel better. so loving this forum.. i also read up n they also say if its too early, some gyane will only see you at week8... so i think im safe...

visited my grandma today n she said my face is indeed a little rounder... oh my... its going to getter even rounder as times goes.. anyone have gain any weight??
I think I already gained 2kg :(

I am taking Duphaston one tablet 3 times a day.. not everyday also super nauseous.. also have good day and bad day. Hehe!!

My gynae also show me flickering on the screen only but still small since only 6 weeks so heartbeat is still very weak. He never let me hear the heartbeat. I joked to hubby that this new gynae machine must be old kind.. cannot hear sound.. only can see.. unlike our first gynae who have super good machine.. haha!!

My gynae also show me flickering on the screen only but still small since only 6 weeks so heartbeat is still very weak. He never let me hear the heartbeat. I joked to hubby that this new gynae machine must be old kind.. cannot hear sound.. only can see.. unlike our first gynae who have super good machine.. haha!!

Hi dear,

I think that some gynae does not turn on the sound, as they think that the noise is not good for the baby.

Hehe so interesting! I shall ask my gynae during my Jan's appointment! First time maybe too chillax about all these.. How about the speed of the heartbeat?

Hi zzeesays,

The speed of the bb's heartbeat shall be 120 and above. According to old wives' tale, if below 120, it is a boy; and if above 120, it is a girl. My friend's daughter heartbeat was very fast early on in pregnancy, and she got a girl. My other friend, the heartbeat is fast at the beginning; then steady to about 140 or so when closer to due date; and she got a son.

Hahahahhaha! That's what my husband was jokingly saying that too!! Then I told him next appointment let's ask about the heartbeat. Cause husband was saying he googled and saw some with heartbeat rate, why ours don't have.

Never do homework come back ask me, I also don't know. I also don't ask a lot when I'm there. I feel if gynae didn't tell me means not important for me to know or didn't have to worry hahaha

Hi zzeesays,

The speed of the bb's heartbeat shall be 120 and above. According to old wives' tale, if below 120, it is a boy; and if above 120, it is a girl. My friend's daughter heartbeat was very fast early on in pregnancy, and she got a girl. My other friend, the heartbeat is fast at the beginning; then steady to about 140 or so when closer to due date; and she got a son.

Whoa the fetus so small but heartbeat like so fast? Thanks for sharing! I'll go check it out with my gynae about my little ones! Homework for next appointment haha

Hi mommies, what have you all been having for dinner despite feeling nauseated? I realised my evening sickness is usually worse than morning and am stressed to think about dinner everyday.

So here to ask for some ideas for dinner haha

Back