2016/08 August babies

It's still very early. You may have ovulated late therefore baby may be just 5w + for all you know.
Yes, think you are right. I asked doc if I should do a vaginal scan, but he said he can't gtee I'll see my baby via vaginal scan because it's probably just too early, and said I'll be even more scared if I can't see anything, so suggested me just wait for couple weeks.

Hi all, after lingering around this forum for months, i can finally settle in there and say, I am preggy *again*! =)

My edd should be 18th August. I was a May 2014 mummy too! n made a great bunch of new frens during the last birth journey. Hopefully can make new ones here with u mummies!

Anyone prescribed duphaston? I got it for first 2 kids and now prescribed again. It's giving me lots of nausea and lethargy. Thinking to take it only once daily. Feels very very bad, can't take care of my 2 toddlers.

ya i hate this medicine too. U need to check wtih ur gynea to see if he allows u to cut the dosage. It is supposed to stabilize ur preggy. I requested the dr to cut the last time but he only allows it when he learnt that i was into my 11th wks.

Thank you, hope everthing is fine...

Yup! My first time also cannot see baby, not even the sac. Then doctor scheduled two weeks later and managed to see the sac and baby heartbeat despite it being a small dot.

By right I should be at week 7 but then doctor says it's only at week 6. Still very small.

So maybe yours also because baby is still too small to be seen! Don't be despair and think negatively. Think positive thoughts so baby will be strong with you okay! Fighting!

hi i've created a secret facebook page. if keen let me have your email and facebook name. first time creating page here so gimme some time to figure out thanks

went for my 2nd appt for 2nd opinion on my cyst by Dr Lawrence Ang last saturday. he didnt put emphasis on e cyst at all! so unlike the first gyane i went too..
dr ang gave constructive advice on e cyst and asked me not to worry or think about it unless it gave me pain (which luckily did not until now). he also mention some cyst will go away by e 3rd mth.. really gave me a piece of mind... by right i should be week 6, but dr ang said im now only at week 4-5 cos is still small.. next appt on jan 8 to check heartbeat. praying for everything to be smooth and to be able to see e heartbeat.

dr ang haven gave me an edd date yet, seeing a lot of ppl here have their edd already. is it normal not to have it yet, since im only 4-5week as stated by dr ang??

went for my 2nd appt for 2nd opinion on my cyst by Dr Lawrence Ang last saturday. he didnt put emphasis on e cyst at all! so unlike the first gyane i went too..
dr ang gave constructive advice on e cyst and asked me not to worry or think about it unless it gave me pain (which luckily did not until now). he also mention some cyst will go away by e 3rd mth.. really gave me a piece of mind... by right i should be week 6, but dr ang said im now only at week 4-5 cos is still small.. next appt on jan 8 to check heartbeat. praying for everything to be smooth and to be able to see e heartbeat.

dr ang haven gave me an edd date yet, seeing a lot of ppl here have their edd already. is it normal not to have it yet, since im only 4-5week as stated by dr ang??

I think most of our edd is calculated based on last menses date. The actual edd needs to scan the bb then will know. 4-5 wks is a little too early to see/measure anything.

I think because the baby is still small so it's hard to estimate the edd. At the beginning, most people would use LMP to calculate or date of ovulation if you know when you ovulated. The scan will be more accurate around 8 weeks when baby is bigger.

hi the secret fb page i'd make everyone admin. so existing admin can help to add anyone too, can quicken the process, thanks!
You don't need to make everybody an admin. Just put the group setting to any member can approve new member will do. Btw cos it's a secret group so people can't search the group and request in, you can only add your friends in or send email invite to them.

Yes, think you are right. I asked doc if I should do a vaginal scan, but he said he can't gtee I'll see my baby via vaginal scan because it's probably just too early, and said I'll be even more scared if I can't see anything, so suggested me just wait for couple weeks.

Hi dear,

Try to bed rest more and do not think about any negative things for the moment.

Any chance that you may be having subchrionic bleeding as well? I had it this early June, around 6 weeks and 2 days too; my gynae said that the bleeding is besides the sac. He doubled dosage of my oral progesterone tablets and also asked me to jab progesterone twice a week, though still did not manage to save it in the end.

Yes! Initially my edd was last day of July then 2nd appt my gynae then gave me a more accurate date for my edd. I thought I was at week 7 at that time but looks like only week 6. That brings my edd to 7 August now.

So anything could change during the initial stage as we might ovulate late or so. Yeah your next appt should be able to see baby :)

Hi all, after lingering around this forum for months, i can finally settle in there and say, I am preggy *again*! =)

My edd should be 18th August. I was a May 2014 mummy too! n made a great bunch of new frens during the last birth journey. Hopefully can make new ones here with u mummies!
I was in the May 2014 group too! Although my son was delivered early in end Apr :)

Back