IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Hi, yes you will start to jab in Jan. Depending on when your period start, if you are on short protocol and period starts before 20th Jan, u should be able to get your ET done before CNY. U can call and ask doc/ nurse if u are on short or Long protocol, it should be recorded on file already.
Hi jkoh, thanks i have checked with kk.they said it will be a short protocol.

Hi mingkuk, the nurse booked jan slot for me too! I'm going for ivf counseling on mid dec! I was told if my menses start end of jan, my ivf will be postpone to feb because of cny (kkivf is not open on ph)
Hi melody, thanks. I will be going briefing in dec 1st week. But i changed my appointment to feb as i want it to be after cny period. Very nervous as its my first cycle.

Thanks towkayneo babycomecome. I think maybe become of my support. I taking the hcg jab. They say need 1wks to clear.

U are taking the hcg after the et? Not before ER? Hcg 1 day clear abt 1000. So for my case, I took 10,000miu, 2 days before ER, so by right, should be cleared by 8dp2t.

Anyway, let's jiayou and fight on. May there be good news for us. Jiayou, sisters.....

U are taking the hcg after the et? Not before ER? Hcg 1 day clear abt 1000. So for my case, I took 10,000miu, 2 days before ER, so by right, should be cleared by 8dp2t.

Anyway, let's jiayou and fight on. May there be good news for us. Jiayou, sisters.....
Before ER jab is 10000. After ET, my support is jab too hcg 20unit every 3days once. Very little dosage

Yup, gave up the idea le. Just tahan a few more days. How are you, piglet02? Today suddenly felt a bit of queasiness while lying on the bed after the inserts. Jiayou....
Getting more n more nervous. Felt lesser of the symptoms. Trying hard not to read into it. Have to guai guai wait for BT.

I was diagnosed with PCOS in Sep 2014; took 50mg clomid in Sep-Dec 2014 and 100mg clomid on Aug 2015 but failed and my lining became very thin; did IUI in May 2015 but failed.

I've started TCM with Dr Zou Yu Min since Dec 2014 and my cycles have been regular.

I visited Dr Tan HH in Late Aug 2015 and started with Letrozole for 2 cycles. I stopped on 3rd cycle as my ovulation was too responsive to Letrozole and Oct cycle was only 23 days without medication. During my second visit in late Sep 2015, Dr Tan scheduled me to IVF in Nov 2015.

I started IVF on 1 Nov and now it's CD 12 (stimm CD 6-12). I'm scheduled for egg retrieval this Sat after scan today!! It's super fast!

This is only my second visit at KKIVF centre and they told me to go for egg retrieval. Anyone experience such short period of stimm? My uterus lining is only 7.5mm and yet they said I'm ready but my TCM doc told me ideal thickness is at least 11mm... How can my lining to grow till 11mm when my menses completely stopped on CD 6. So is it normal that uterus lining is ard 7-8mm at CD12?

I was diagnosed with PCOS in Sep 2014; took 50mg clomid in Sep-Dec 2014 and 100mg clomid on Aug 2015 but failed and my lining became very thin; did IUI in May 2015 but failed.

I've started TCM with Dr Zou Yu Min since Dec 2014 and my cycles have been regular.

I visited Dr Tan HH in Late Aug 2015 and started with Letrozole for 2 cycles. I stopped on 3rd cycle as my ovulation was too responsive to Letrozole and Oct cycle was only 23 days without medication. During my second visit in late Sep 2015, Dr Tan scheduled me to IVF in Nov 2015.

I started IVF on 1 Nov and now it's CD 12 (stimm CD 6-12). I'm scheduled for egg retrieval this Sat after scan today!! It's super fast!

This is only my second visit at KKIVF centre and they told me to go for egg retrieval. Anyone experience such short period of stimm? My uterus lining is only 7.5mm and yet they said I'm ready but my TCM doc told me ideal thickness is at least 11mm... How can my lining to grow till 11mm when my menses completely stopped on CD 6. So is it normal that uterus lining is ard 7-8mm at CD12?

Hi Emmie3006,

Maybe you should just trust your Dr. Maybe he believes that your lining can grow to more than 11mm this Sat already. Try to drink Ensure Milk Powder to increase the lining for these few days, I think, as I heard (hearsay) or read somewhere that Ensure Milk Powder can increase the lining.

Hi Emmie3006,

May I know the size of your follicles, when KKIVF last did the scan for you?

Maybe your Dr can see that the follicles are about to poop, thus why asked you to do the retrieval this Sat. But then again, the transfer will be some time next week, so I am sure by then, your lining should at least grow to 11mm already.

Hi Emmie3006,

Maybe you should just trust your Dr. Maybe he believes that your lining can grow to more than 11mm this Sat already. Try to drink Ensure Milk Powder to increase the lining for these few days, I think, as I heard (hearsay) or read somewhere that Ensure Milk Powder can increase the lining.

Hi tryingtoconceive2014, thank you for your advice. May I know where can I get the milk powder?

The largest follicle is 17mm. I have about 17 follicles that can be harvested.

Thank you... Will check it out ;)

Do u conceive tru ivf and under Dr Tan HH?

He's very friendly and patient but I didn't see him since the start of ivf treatment.

Good luck for ur egg retrieval this sat. U will only see him on the day of ER n et. KKH will base on the follicle growth to decide when is the best time to retrieve the eggs. In the meantime drink more red bean soup, it helps to grow the lining too. I m seeing dr Zou as well too. My child was conceived via ivf while seeing dr Tan n dr Zou. Have faith in ur eggs n lining. Jiayou.

Good luck for ur egg retrieval this sat. U will only see him on the day of ER n et. KKH will base on the follicle growth to decide when is the best time to retrieve the eggs. In the meantime drink more red bean soup, it helps to grow the lining too. I m seeing dr Zou as well too. My child was conceived via ivf while seeing dr Tan n dr Zou. Have faith in ur eggs n lining. Jiayou.

Hi babycomecome, thanks for the encouragement. Did u succeed in ivf round 1? Dr tan is supposed to be on leave this sat but he managed to arrange ER for me. If not the surgery will b done by Prof Jerry Chan.

red bean soup sounds more tasty haha...

Is the uterus lining going to thicken faster by CD 16?

Hi babycomecome, thanks for the encouragement. Did u succeed in ivf round 1? Dr tan is supposed to be on leave this sat but he managed to arrange ER for me. If not the surgery will b done by Prof Jerry Chan.

red bean soup sounds more tasty haha...

Is the uterus lining going to thicken faster by CD 16?

I failed on my 1st fresh cycle with nothing to freeze but strikes on my 2nd fresh with nothing to freeze too. Just failed my 3rd fresh recently.

Red bean soup was advised by dr Zou. It does help me to thicken the lining by 1.5-2mm per 2days.

I failed on my 1st fresh cycle with nothing to freeze but strikes on my 2nd fresh with nothing to freeze too. Just failed my 3rd fresh recently.

Red bean soup was advised by dr Zou. It does help me to thicken the lining by 1.5-2mm per 2days.

Hi babycomecome, I just did my egg retrieval today but I did not know if my uterus has thicken... Had spotting after the surgery but lucky it's not super crampy..

U had your first child in ivf #2? Are u trying for second baby? Jia you!

Hi babycomecome, I just did my egg retrieval today but I did not know if my uterus has thicken... Had spotting after the surgery but lucky it's not super crampy..

Good luck to u! Any other symptoms that you are experiencing now?

How's everybody under the Tender Loving Care of our dear THH? Have not heard BFP in this thread for quite sometime.

Jia you jia you!

Helloooooo, all..
I m back in the scene again & I have an urgent query:
I m on a short protocol.. AF came todae after 12noon. 1st scan & collection of jabs should b Tmr or Friday? I couldn't get thru kkivf ctr juz now & they r closed now :-(

Helloooooo, all..
I m back in the scene again & I have an urgent query:
I m on a short protocol.. AF came todae after 12noon. 1st scan & collection of jabs should b Tmr or Friday? I couldn't get thru kkivf ctr juz now & they r closed now :-(
Helloooo....first thing you should do is to call KKIVF 1st thing tomorrow morning to announce the arrival of your AF then they will ask you to come by to do scanning most likely on Friday.

Yup, my 1st child was via Ivf #2. I m trying for 2nd child. I doubt I can succeed naturally cos I have endometriosis n Low ovarian reserve. :(

Good luck to u! Any other symptoms that you are experiencing now?

Hi Pinkiebb, sorry for late reply as I was resting for the past 1 week or so. Today is my 6dp3dt.

The symptoms are cramps, insomnia then follow by fatigue and I started not eating sweet stuff as I feel then like plastic. You can read up more details of my symptoms at my blog www(dot)wannabemum2015(dot)Wordpress(dot)com

These maybe due to progesterone so I'm not sure if it will lead to Bfp.

I saw in previous post that you will be going for dec ivf. Jia you! The nurse and doctors there are very nice and patient so enjoy the process and don't think of the injections and surgery that you will be facing.

Last edited:
Yup, my 1st child was via Ivf #2. I m trying for 2nd child. I doubt I can succeed naturally cos I have endometriosis n Low ovarian reserve. :(

Hi babycomecome, you are a brave mummy!

I do have friend who is in late 30s trying for second kid yet she will never want to go tru such pain to get another baby.

Jia you and baby dust to you ;)

Hi Pinkiebb, sorry for late reply as I was resting for the past 1 week or so. Today is my 6dp3dt.

The symptoms are cramps, insomnia then follow by fatigue and I started not eating sweet stuff as I feel then like plastic. You can read up more details of my symptoms at my blog www(dot)wannabemum2015(dot)Wordpress(dot)com

These maybe due to progesterone so I'm not sure if it will lead to Bfp.

I saw in previous post that you will be going for dec ivf. Jia you! The nurse and doctors there are very nice and patient so enjoy the process and don't think of the injections and surgery that you will be facing.

Good luck to you Emmie! Hope to hear good news from u!!!

Have 30ml of Saizen (worth ard $50) to giveaway free to any sisters currently in their ivf stim phrase or starting soon
Saizen is said to be useful for sisters with low AMH / DOR etc
Item kept in fridge
Pls bring along a cooler bag, I can provide ice pack
Pls pick up from my blk at Sengkang
PM if keen

Hi ladies,

Im new to the group. Waiting to start ivf in Jan or Feb 2016 under Dr TTH. He mentioned that instead of daily injections, I can try a jab that is equivalent to 8 days of daily injections. Just wondering if anyone tried this jab?

Done hysteroscopy in july.Iucd inserted and removed in September.Started femara reason bein to thick lining My qn are anione on this medication before.Aparently to take day 2-6 menses.somehow realise after taking this medication menses stopped totaly.called up clinic nurse said somehow sd be that way.suposed to take 3 cycle.curently on 2nd cycle..seems like 1st cycled has failed no matter hw timely the BD was..Any input or stories to those taken before..

Hi hajar, Dr Tan HH put me on Letrozole in sep for 3 cycles too as I don't respond well w clomid and my uterus lining was very thin. Who knows my ovulation over responded so I stopped in the 3rd cycle that ended 23 days.. I started ivf this month and it lengthen my cycle...

Hi hajar, Dr Tan HH put me on Letrozole in sep for 3 cycles too as I don't respond well w clomid and my uterus lining was very thin. Who knows my ovulation over responded so I stopped in the 3rd cycle that ended 23 days.. I started ivf this month and it lengthen my cycle...
Hi I aso on Letrozole for 2cycles, tis mth is first cycle n found my temper is v bad after taken, my colleagues realized tat I am v emotional which is not my usual self, I tested ovulation kit and show positive on day 13 & 14, I tink is showing effect however today is day 21 n measure preg test kit, negative so not sure whether it works, will test again in few days time

Hi I aso on Letrozole for 2cycles, tis mth is first cycle n found my temper is v bad after taken, my colleagues realized tat I am v emotional which is not my usual self, I tested ovulation kit and show positive on day 13 & 14, I tink is showing effect however today is day 21 n measure preg test kit, negative so not sure whether it works, will test again in few days time

Hi Eggcatcher, it is only DPO 6-7 so it's still early. With Letrozole i ovulated as early as CD11-12 and my usual ovulation period is ard CD 16-19. Dr Tan was surprised I got progesterone at 110+ units on CD21 in first cycle. I stopped on 3rd cycle and my ovulation was predicted to be Cd 8-9 which is alr very abnormal. So if u r not comfortable w Letrozole, let Dr Tan know and discuss on next course of action.

Back