(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Does ur maid take nap during day time? Also whether u make a daily schedule for her? Mine seems do nothing much and hard to make a fixed schedule though my colleagues suggest me to do so.

My maid wakes up 6.45am and sleep around 9-11pm depending on whether my bb cranky or not. Day time she will take +/- 1hr nap when my bb sleeps. At night currently my bb co-sleep with me but now i m thinking whether to let her sleep with bb. What do u all think?

Mine doesn't nap in the day. We also feel she has nothing much to do.. but she will find things to do lah.. so heng still have some initiative.. or maybe she also feel bored if don't do anything?? lol..

I didn't give her timetable in the end. Felt it was too restrictive, but I did give her a list of daily/weekly tasks to do.. so as long as it's done.. I never really bother wat she does at other times.

I won't be letting baby sleep with her cos mine doesn't have any experience in handling babies (she's single & no kids).

Mine doesn't nap in the day. We also feel she has nothing much to do.. but she will find things to do lah.. so heng still have some initiative.. or maybe she also feel bored if don't do anything?? lol..

I didn't give her timetable in the end. Felt it was too restrictive, but I did give her a list of daily/weekly tasks to do.. so as long as it's done.. I never really bother wat she does at other times.

I won't be letting baby sleep with her cos mine doesn't have any experience in handling babies (she's single & no kids).

Icic. I also gave her daily task to do. Not hourly like my friends and colleagues. So far she has been okay. Only that she dun like aircon while my bb keeps sweating without aircon. At night she has been sleeping with me but I have many interrupted nights. Zombie now. And weekend she wakes up very early (6-7am) while hubby and I still wanna continue to sleep.. Its really not easy to be full time working parents..

Thanks! Likely I will pop by hehe.. Hope they hav open sample to look at e sizes..

I m likely to be there too. Seem like this is the cheapest deal so far.. I also saw the air sterilizer at kiddy palace. They got promotion at bb fair too. Any mummies using this?

Attachments

• 1443335788239.jpg
    1443335788239.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 154
Icic. I also gave her daily task to do. Not hourly like my friends and colleagues. So far she has been okay. Only that she dun like aircon while my bb keeps sweating without aircon. At night she has been sleeping with me but I have many interrupted nights. Zombie now. And weekend she wakes up very early (6-7am) while hubby and I still wanna continue to sleep.. Its really not easy to be full time working parents..

For mine, i'll just specify wat tasks to do, and she'll spread out thruout e week. I'll let her nap in e aftn cos my bb still wakes up for nite feedings.

Bb sleeps with her cos my #1 sleeps with us now. E initial plan was bb to sleep w us n my #1 sleep w her, but #1 dun wan… sighs. The good thing w this arrangement is as working parents, u get a better nite's rest. But the downside is bb will sure get attached to e maid de. My bb now, at nite, can only be coaxed back to sleep by maid. I feel rather sad at times, cos despite doing wat i can during daytime - bathing, feeding and napping w him, at nite he still prefers e maid.

Hopefully when he can sleep thru n my #1 gets used to her, i'll switch sleeping arrangements.

Mummies... I got a problem.

Supply been dropping since back work, cos frequency been drag from anything @ 6hrs to 9hrs. Got once drag 10hrs. Since then supply been pathetic.

Any solution to boost back the supply? LO appetite is increasing yet my supply decreasing. Upset...

Then, nipples been cracked for sometime le. Can't heal back wor. And it's pretty bad cracked. How to heal back ar?

Then, there's blisters around the breasts which are so itchy.

Seem like there's more than a problem. :p
Signs to stop pumping?? :eek:

@highness, drink more water and soup. Example: drink 1 cup of water every hour. Can eat oats or drink milk/milo to boost.
Thanks @yew_yew , I juz start taking fenugreek once a day since ytd. Seem to boost for me. This morning woke up with engorge boobs; engorge but not really a lot of milk yet pain. :confused:
Need to source a solution for my cracked nipples and itchy boobs too..

My boy is now 5 months. He always get choke on milk or even his own saliva.. he already like that since born. Any bbs same like mine?

Mine also turning 5 months soon and not flipping yet. Only halfway then give up Lol. I think he quite lazy just want to lie down there only.

My boy likes to stand or sit. He don't like to lie down for long also.. I don't even see him attempt to flip, he will just keep grabbing his feets..lol

My boy likes to stand or sit. He don't like to lie down for long also.. I don't even see him attempt to flip, he will just keep grabbing his feets..lol

Oh.. My girl also likes to stand and sit nowadays. Also grabbing her feets and ytd i managed to take her pic n her daddy grabbing their feet together like doing yoga. Lol.

I think ur boy would probably need to push abit before he knows thats the way to flip.. My nephew 5 mths old (7.5kg) also cant flip on his own yet. Neck is strong already though. My girl now seems trying to flip back to lie down position on her own. Saw her did it a few times so far but not always successful. Mayb so far only 3x can flip back on her own, the rest needs our help.

She is drooling too much! Wondering how to stop it...

I dunno if we can let baby stand up at this age. My mom said try not to.. Coz she is not ready. Or more like her bone is not ready to stand up. Can anyone ask PD and share with mommies here? I got no appt until end Oct..

I dunno if we can let baby stand up at this age. My mom said try not to.. Coz she is not ready. Or more like her bone is not ready to stand up. Can anyone ask PD and share with mommies here? I got no appt until end Oct..
I guess as long as their neck is stable, we can start to train them to sit and stand. I usually allow him to sit until he gets uncomfortable and whine.
ImageUploadedByForum1443493510.377254.jpg

I guess as long as their neck is stable, we can start to train them to sit and stand. I usually allow him to sit until he gets uncomfortable and whine. View attachment 578087
Hehe ur boy is so cute.. :) has he started solid food yet?

My bb starting to lift up her butt while on tummy. I dunno if she wanna crawl or she wanna sit down. Coz unsuccessful to move anywhere and end up she got frustrated over it. Haha.. Anyone has the same experience?

And now haze I ask my maid not to bring her out. She got very bored at home. poor thing..

My boy 4mths oso haven flipped. Can turn abt 3/4 but kena stuck there n gets very frustrated haha!

Is there some sort of growth spurt or behaviour changes at 4mths?? He's not been sleeping much, 30min or so per nap then wakes up. At nite oso sleeps very little, will wake up often to talk and play. Plus he seems so pek chek too. This boy is such a handful.

Hehe ur boy is so cute.. :) has he started solid food yet?

My bb starting to lift up her butt while on tummy. I dunno if she wanna crawl or she wanna sit down. Coz unsuccessful to move anywhere and end up she got frustrated over it. Haha.. Anyone has the same experience?

And now haze I ask my maid not to bring her out. She got very bored at home. poor thing..
I haven't start solid food, was only planning to let him try next month.
Yes, nowadays the haze is bad. So I'll just put him down in every room in the house every time he starts to make noise. Give him new environment to explore even though we're still in the same house he started flipping on his own this morning! Hehe
ImageUploadedByForum1443510947.523550.jpg

My boy 4mths oso haven flipped. Can turn abt 3/4 but kena stuck there n gets very frustrated haha!

Is there some sort of growth spurt or behaviour changes at 4mths?? He's not been sleeping much, 30min or so per nap then wakes up. At nite oso sleeps very little, will wake up often to talk and play. Plus he seems so pek chek too. This boy is such a handful.
Yes! Growth spurt ard that time. My LO drink a lot for a period. Now reaching 5mths, he
will flip in the middle of the nite and dunno how to flip back. One nite i need to flip him back a few times. Lol. Missing my LO when I am in the office. Esp when I am pumping or having lunch.

Mine too. When he hit 4months last week, suddenly alot of changes, and definitely not sleeping as much and needs cuddling more. Flips so much n gets pek chek when cant flip back. Keeps booing with saliva.

hey hey, i was reading up about sleep regression which happens at 4 months old!

my girl flips over whenever she gets the chance to. but i distract her with teething toys else she may puke lots of milk up when she flip after feed. Otherwise she very busy grabbing her feet, pull off her socks then put her foot to her mouth....omg. everything she can get into her mouth, she would....intense urge to gnaw which i feel a bit worried about...coz when she doesn't get to gnaw her hands (not suck but gnaw) when she wants to sleep she cry big time. but once she gnaw she can't fall asleep with the activity! I dont know how man.

my girl flips over whenever she gets the chance to. but i distract her with teething toys else she may puke lots of milk up when she flip after feed. Otherwise she very busy grabbing her feet, pull off her socks then put her foot to her mouth....omg. everything she can get into her mouth, she would....intense urge to gnaw which i feel a bit worried about...coz when she doesn't get to gnaw her hands (not suck but gnaw) when she wants to sleep she cry big time. but once she gnaw she can't fall asleep with the activity! I dont know how man.

My girl basically put everything she can grab into her mouth. Hubby always say the girl seems so hungry eh

Hehe ur boy is so cute.. :) has he stid rted solid food yet?

My girl also pushes her butt up while on tummy to push herself forward. I think that is a baby step to crawling.

hey hey, i was reading up about sleep regression which happens at 4 months old!

Arghhhh so dats wat happened! All e signs r there - very easily woken up, shorter sleeping times n extremely cranky cos too tired. I had to carry him e entire morning today, until my arm aches now.

Thks!! Nothing much we can do about it tho…

Mummies, may I know is ur LO sleep on pillow? I only fold cloth diaper and let him sleep on it since birth. Nor sure should I let him sleep on pillow?

Actually babies dun need pillow. But mine like it. The pillow he uses is quite light and i see my lo can kick it away, so i let him use. Else it can be dangerous. After he fall aslp, i will take it away if i slp with him. If he slps in the cot, he will also kick himself out of the pillow most of the time.

After a night of staycation with 3 monsters, i feel sooo zombified. Lo puked 8x thru the nite cos of the pghlem.. Went polyclinic, but i dun feel comfortable with the medicine tat was prescribed. Yawnz.. Wonder how to pass thru the day at work later. Seeing him so sick like so pitiful.. But lucky he is still active ..

Mummies, may I know is ur LO sleep on pillow? I only fold cloth diaper and let him sleep on it since birth. Nor sure should I let him sleep on pillow?
I give lo pillow to sleep but he dun like... So i jus put there to prevent him from squirming n knocking his head if he wakes up..

Maybe they learn how to walk first without flipping Lol. Skip one step!
Yeah, my #1 skipped flipped and crawling.. She started walking after 13months.. So when she was young, super easy to tk care, cos she sure wont flip or crawl ard... Haha. But now 4yo, she start crawling ard the hse to make up for the loss @.@

@furbee take good care and hope your LO recovers soon! Its really challenging at work when we dun rest well at night. Being a ftwm is really not easy! Jiayou!

Back