IVF/ICSI Support Group

Thanks.....so beta ok....when scan gal....take care and wishing you safe and smooth pregnancy. Grabbing both fatefully and yr baby dusts for my bt next week.....

Thx mesara all the best to you. Jia yo. We have had conquered this hard journey together, hope all of us here succeed. Pray hard.

Lol.. Funny gal. But hor he become quite haggard recently. Actually he is not that handsome handsome but got charisma. Good bedside manners.. ;)
First time I saw him last Feb already mesmerised. ..so now haggard don't care...hahaha...think he overwork la. But he's he's a v sincere doctor with extremely good bedside manners....couldn't agree more haha

Hi, I am new here.
I would like to ask if there is anyone who does not take any vitamins thruout the ivf journey but still get a bfp?

Thank you for your reply. I am terrified of pills and I still have blackmores conceive well gold with me but I just can't bring myself to swallow it. I'm just currently on stims, lucrin and folic. Nothing more. But I do worry if it will affect the quality of the eggs.

Also, congrats to you. I'm sure u will be a great parent and I pray both the mum and baby or babies will be in good health.

Mine is blastocyst took 5 but oni 1 embroy survive and tha embroy is now 6 weeks old...yest i went for 2ww scan... singleton. Mine should be D4 blastocyst. I didnt do much i still go bk work.. but i drink red dates n chic essence everyday

Mine is blastocyst took 5 but oni 1 embroy survive and tha embroy is now 6 weeks old...yest i went for 2ww scan... singleton. Mine should be D4 blastocyst. I didnt do much i still go bk work.. but i drink red dates n chic essence everyday
Fatefully

This ur cycle no what?

Hi fatefully congrats again. The 2ww scan is super long for me. Do you mind sharing your symptoms after u test bfp. Me now only sore boobs and bloating. Is this normal. I do hope to see heartbeat too next week.

Hi Ladies, on my first IVF & done my egg retrieval today. ET this Sat. Feeling so bloated & keep passing gas. Is this normal?? Anyone here same cycle as me?

Hi fatefully congrats again. The 2ww scan is super long for me. Do you mind sharing your symptoms after u test bfp. Me now only sore boobs and bloating. Is this normal. I do hope to see heartbeat too next week.
During 2ww i feel hungry easily. After i test few days later my morn sickness start. My boobs feel bigger and sore. Feel bloated and gasy. Nauses whole day and feel tired. Going to work is tough cos i have to sit down in case i puke. No energy. All I wa is slack n slack. This is so diff frm my No. 1.

During 2ww i feel hungry easily. After i test few days later my morn sickness start. My boobs feel bigger and sore. Feel bloated and gasy. Nauses whole day and feel tired. Going to work is tough cos i have to sit down in case i puke. No energy. All I wa is slack n slack. This is so diff frm my No. 1.
Hi fatefully,

Mind telling me how old are u?

Pls give us ur baby dust. ☺

Hi fatefully hope you feeling better. Do you still feel nausea?

May I know the ladies here are 2nd and 3rd cycle? I jus got my BT for 2nd cycle - negative. Sianz.

Dun give up, k?
I just went through ET for my last fresh. I bfp-ed in my first fresh in 2012. After that, failed 3 FETs and 2nd fresh. Take a break. Prepare your body and chiong again. If i dun succeed this time, i will chiong again till i get my #2. Jia You !

Dun give up, k?
I just went through ET for my last fresh. I bfp-ed in my first fresh in 2012. After that, failed 3 FETs and 2nd fresh. Take a break. Prepare your body and chiong again. If i dun succeed this time, i will chiong again till i get my #2. Jia You !
Wa.. you really brave. I dunno if I can tahan for how many rounds. Mentally exhausting, the physical pain ain't the worst.

Dear Ladies,

I am returning 400 eggs to Zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang Lin temple tomorrow between 12 to 2pm.

Interested ladies, please feel free to go pray and collect some eggs and may all be blessed with babies soon.

Have u started your jab? I just had my menses. Now waiting for day 21 to start jabbing.

Hi hopeful13, yes i've started on lucrin. Will you start with that as well? It's gonna be a long process…my last cycle was a short one. I'm a bit apprehensive about this jab as it's my first time using this, so not sure what side effects there'll be. *cross fingers*

Have been taking DHEA. will start take again aft my review with dr tan. Thanks for the kind words. U r in ur 2 ww now?
Littlejo agree it's a long and tiring process for us physically mentally and financially. It's v tough to move on after a failure but we have to persevere. Keep on knocking on Gods door for blessings. Will be granted in matter of time. Yeah rest for now and decide after doctor review. Am in tww...till mon or tue then results out....my third fresh. Have been cramping badly on and off and keeping fingers crossed and keeping praying hard.

Wa.. you really brave. I dunno if I can tahan for how many rounds. Mentally exhausting, the physical pain ain't the worst.

Ya it is indeed mentally and financial exhausting. But i thought just persevere and God may grant me my wish? Everything is worth it when you get to hold a LO in your arms at the end of the journey (though the 1st year is super challenging and tiring).

Hi hopeful13, yes i've started on lucrin. Will you start with that as well? It's gonna be a long process…my last cycle was a short one. I'm a bit apprehensive about this jab as it's my first time using this, so not sure what side effects there'll be. *cross fingers*
Yes I am starting on Lucrin as well. The last cycle I used Lucrin, I have headaches towards the end of 2nd week on Lucrin. But otherwise was ok. Let's all jiayou!

Littlejo agree it's a long and tiring process for us physically mentally and financially. It's v tough to move on after a failure but we have to persevere. Keep on knocking on Gods door for blessings. Will be granted in matter of time. Yeah rest for now and decide after doctor review. Am in tww...till mon or tue then results out....my third fresh. Have been cramping badly on and off and keeping fingers crossed and keeping praying hard.
I hope u have positive result. Keeping my fingers cross for u. But am not sure about God, I pray for very hard pior to my BT but I dun seem to hear anything from Him.

Ya it is indeed mentally and financial exhausting. But i thought just persevere and God may grant me my wish? Everything is worth it when you get to hold a LO in your arms at the end of the journey (though the 1st year is super challenging and tiring).
I hope at end of the journey, I'll be blessed with a healthy child. Let's all persevere.

I hope u have positive result. Keeping my fingers cross for u. But am not sure about God, I pray for very hard pior to my BT but I dun seem to hear anything from Him.
Gal some ppl tried more than 10 times before they had their sweet success. If u are allowed to try for ivf that's means already god has opened his window of opportunity for you. Keep asking and he will grant in matter of time. Many sisters are in condition cannot even embark adopt or live in misery blaming themselves. Here we are motivating each other to hang in and move on. Life's failure is challenging but gets us stronger. You will have yr bundle of joy soon. Believe in it strongly. Put past aside look for the beautiful future with LO. Will happen dear.

Dear ladies, I did my ET (D2) today. Had 10 grade 4 embryos. As it's my first IVF, was actually confused & at a loss when Dr asked me if I want to do the transfer at D5 iso D2. He recommended wait till D5 for 1 embryo transfer. Didn't take up his recommendations & did 2 embryo transfer at D2 Anyway. Hope I made the right decision.... any ladies posted the same options & Whats your choice?

Back