2016/01 Jan Babies

KKH, The private suite, Dr Tan KT. It didnt shows same colour. My "T" is actually darker than the "C" after the test immediately. My gp doc say thats because ive high pregnancy hormone in my body. The other test i use the clear blue digital to see the number of weeks baby is.

Oh. I think he is also at clinic d room 7 de. I think I saw his name.

Ur show 2-3 also?

Oh. I think he is also at clinic d room 7 de. I think I saw his name.

Ur show 2-3 also?

actually its a lady doctor :p Dr Tan Kim Teng. Mine is tested in 30th April shows 2-3 weeks. Last thursday because of pain below rib cage went to kkh O&G 24hrs and a gynae said sac was 5w3ds.

actually its a lady doctor :p Dr Tan Kim Teng. Mine is tested in 30th April shows 2-3 weeks. Last thursday because of pain below rib cage went to kkh O&G 24hrs and a gynae said sac was 5w3ds.

Oops. I tot that male doc tan. Hahahaha. Is she good? What her charges like?

I tested on 9/5 show 2-3weeks

How they know the sac 5w 3ds? U did a scan also?

Oops. I tot that male doc tan. Hahahaha. Is she good? What her charges like?

I tested on 9/5 show 2-3weeks

How they know the sac 5w 3ds? U did a scan also?

haha my hub doesnt want me to go to male doc so ive no choice to choose lady doc, therefore must be private patients. yup the gynae did a virginal scan and saw the sac is 5w3d.

haha my hub doesnt want me to go to male doc so ive no choice to choose lady doc, therefore must be private patients. yup the gynae did a virginal scan and saw the sac is 5w3d.

Oh. So must use V.scan to see.

I wanna go female also ley. But everyone told me go male doc. Anyway still early to choose.

Mum ask me use her gynae. Hahahahaha

Oh. So must use V.scan to see.

I wanna go female also ley. But everyone told me go male doc. Anyway still early to choose.

Mum ask me use her gynae. Hahahahaha

Maybe you try first lor, haha. choose till you comfortable :) i didnt choose V scan or normal tummy scan. The doctor just choose it herself. haha

ImageUploadedByForum1431407907.834984.jpg

Previously was using the watsons pregnancy kit.

I bought this during lunch just now. Wanna test to confirm pregnant again and how many weeks is baby

Hi Mummies! Just got my BFP last week and My EDD is on 17th Jan 2016!

Was wondering did any of you took bloodtest for your HCG levels?
Mine was 82mIU/IU at 3weeks 5days and jumped to 250mIU/IU 2 days later at 4 weeks 1day.
Any idea is this the norm range? Other mummies seems to have higher HCG levels at 4 weeks and I'm worried.... :(

Hi Mummies! Just got my BFP last week and My EDD is on 17th Jan 2016!

Was wondering did any of you took bloodtest for your HCG levels?
Mine was 82mIU/IU at 3weeks 5days and jumped to 250mIU/IU 2 days later at 4 weeks 1day.
Any idea is this the norm range? Other mummies seems to have higher HCG levels at 4 weeks and I'm worried.... :(
Is normal range, mine is 277 at 4w.

Maybe you try first lor, haha. choose till you comfortable :) i didnt choose V scan or normal tummy scan. The doctor just choose it herself. haha

I read up less den 5weeks need to do v.scan. But Yday forget to ask maybe cos he is male doc. Hahaha.

Finger cross on Monday scan at KKH.

Actually doc Yday ask me to do blood test. But I feel there nothing he can do also.

So he told me take urine next Monday to see how is the line. Cos I told him the line is faint but getting darker each day.

Hmmm now I'm thinking should I go for blood test not. Since I keep wondering

I tested using the clear blue pregnancy kit yesterday and it was a positive! But I am still skeptical about it. What should I do now? Should I go to GP or gynae to confirm? Hard to get an appt with gynae! Any good one to recommend?

Actually doc Yday ask me to do blood test. But I feel there nothing he can do also.

So he told me take urine next Monday to see how is the line. Cos I told him the line is faint but getting darker each day.

Hmmm now I'm thinking should I go for blood test not. Since I keep wondering

I think you should go for the bloodtest!

I tested mine at first was extremely faint too then I panicked and I did the bloodtest and repeated it 2 days later.... nurse told me as long as hcg levels doubles every 48-72 hours then everything is fine!
Urine test not accurate as different test have different amount of colour dyes in them... and I saw the green one that you used, that particular brand takes very long for the line to darken....
My line is still faint if I test on the green brand.... but it's super dark when i tested on watsons brand. Same day same time.

I think you should go for the bloodtest!

I tested mine at first was extremely faint too then I panicked and I did the bloodtest and repeated it 2 days later.... nurse told me as long as hcg levels doubles every 48-72 hours then everything is fine!
Urine test not accurate as different test have different amount of colour dyes in them... and I saw the green one that you used, that particular brand takes very long for the line to darken....
My line is still faint if I test on the green brand.... but it's super dark when i tested on watsons brand. Same day same time.

U mean that David brand? Even I try on mustafa also faint. But line is getting darker as days go by.

I went gynae to check or normal gp?

I'm down with flu n sorethroat now. Sad. Going to see gp now.

U mean that David brand? Even I try on mustafa also faint. But line is getting darker as days go by.

I went gynae to check or normal gp?

I'm down with flu n sorethroat now. Sad. Going to see gp now.

Ya it's that David Brand... not very sensitive..
If your lines getting darken then don't worry too much! it's too early to see baby on ultrasound.... I haven't seen mine too and I'm around 4 weeks along

Mine was a IVF baby... so I detected my pregnancy very early and did all my bloodtest at KKH IVF Centre

Ya it's that David Brand... not very sensitive..
If your lines getting darken then don't worry too much! it's too early to see baby on ultrasound.... I haven't seen mine too and I'm around 4 weeks along

Mine was a IVF baby... so I detected my pregnancy very early and did all my bloodtest at KKH IVF Centre

Oic. I'm getting crazy on the lines man. N u know guys la. Need to see at ultrasound den will fan xin.

Grats btw. I'm with KKH clinic d too. But I'm on clomid pill.

Hi, just curious why you had pain below rib cage. I am feeling a slight pain (comes in small pokes) below my left rib cage today. Thanks

Thanks dear.

So normally ppl will go for ultrasound at least 6-7weeks?so what do u all in the mid time?

My appt is when im 10 weeks. In the meantime just wait..1st trimester is always the most worrisome one..but it will pass and when u see ur cute bub in the ultrasound and baby bump it will all be worth the wait. :)

Hi, just curious why you had pain below rib cage. I am feeling a slight pain (comes in small pokes) below my left rib cage today. Thanks

I went to 2 docs. both say is bloated stomach that causes the pain. It goes off completely after 5 days~ The pain is unbearable till cant sleep.

I tested using the clear blue pregnancy kit yesterday and it was a positive! But I am still skeptical about it. What should I do now? Should I go to GP or gynae to confirm? Hard to get an appt with gynae! Any good one to recommend?

The next thing is you should book a appt with your gynae on (around) 8 weeks since LMP. you choose which hospital you prefer first then see their website, to look for gynae.

Hi all.. I had my IUI 4 weeks ago. Last week tested BFP using 2 clearblue. I got 2-3 weeks on the digital hpt. Kinda excited as I have been trying for 5 years. Today, gynae did a scan and couldnt see the sac so suspected ectopic. Thursday going again for another scan and to see the result of my beta hcg test. I am feeling very down now. Crying for the past 2 hours.

Hi all.. I had my IUI 4 weeks ago. Last week tested BFP using 2 clearblue. I got 2-3 weeks on the digital hpt. Kinda excited as I have been trying for 5 years. Today, gynae did a scan and couldnt see the sac so suspected ectopic. Thursday going again for another scan and to see the result of my beta hcg test. I am feeling very down now. Crying for the past 2 hours.

Dun be dishearten. Maybe like what others say cos too small yet can't see anything.

Y doc will suspect this in the first place? Any bleeding??

Hug. Dun sad ya.

Don't lose faith - remember 2-3 weeks on the test is 4-5 weeks and many forums and websites say that you can only see something 5 or 6 weeks after LMP. Have you also been prescribed Duphaston in the meantime? Anyway hang in there!

My appt is when im 10 weeks. In the meantime just wait..1st trimester is always the most worrisome one..but it will pass and when u see ur cute bub in the ultrasound and baby bump it will all be worth the wait. :)

You can go for ultrascan to confirm. I just went for ultrascan and I saw my mini bean!! 5weeks! :)

You can go for ultrascan to confirm. I just went for ultrascan and I saw my mini bean!! 5weeks! :)

Nah im ok with the wait. My first miscarriage i scanned too early and it brought me a great deal of stress cos something was wrong. So when i got preggy with #1 i waited it out till 7 weeks to see my little bean. Gonna do the same for this one..no pain or bleeding for now so i shall remain zennnnn. Hahaha. Cos im a worry wart.

Hi chimok... don't worry so much... think you're very early at 4-5 weeks since LMP and it's too early to see your baby on ultrasound... wait out awhile and meanwhile enjoy your pregnancy... did you get any pain/bleeding that's why doctor suspected ectopic?

Dun be dishearten. Maybe like what others say cos too small yet can't see anything.

Y doc will suspect this in the first place? Any bleeding??

Hug. Dun sad ya.
Thank u for ur kind words bibiaiai, nightsky and buttercookies. Tbh, its hard not to think about it. But I will try to keep calm for today. I have no pain, no bleeding so far. Doctor pressing my tummy to see if any pain, also no pain. If tomorrow doctor still telling me the same thing, I will go for second opinion with anothee doctor. Btw, currently im seeing dr ben (sbcc). For second opinion i made an appt with dr vanaja (nuh) this saturday.

Thank u for ur kind words bibiaiai, nightsky and buttercookies. Tbh, its hard not to think about it. But I will try to keep calm for today. I have no pain, no bleeding so far. Doctor pressing my tummy to see if any pain, also no pain. If tomorrow doctor still telling me the same thing, I will go for second opinion with anothee doctor. Btw, currently im seeing dr ben (sbcc). For second opinion i made an appt with dr vanaja (nuh) this saturday.

I think you should be fine without any pain or bleeding... most ectopic have pain starting 3 - 4 weeks...
As much as I wanna say don't worry... I am quite worried myself also haha unless I see my bb on the ultrasound
I think we all will be worried till the end of our first trimester!
Good luck with your appt tomorrow k!

Back