2016/01 Jan Babies

Thanks Coolgirl, am so worried. Sometimes cant feel anything makes me wonder if I m pregnant or not..
I think everyone of us is anxious, waiting for our next gynae appt. Thinking is baby growing well and etc .... it normal bah i try to occupied my time so time past faster.

Kate, when is ur next appt? Mine also no spotting. Hope eveythg goes smoothly pray hard for evy mum-to-be here And, Happy Mothers Day to all of u ☺

Hey ladies! Edd 2 Jan 2016!

Period due 29 April, but on 26 April I had light bleeding which was quite heavy and I thought that's it my period is here. But over the days, it got lighter until it stopped completely on 29 April itself. I was confused and waited for period to come. Wasn't actively trying, only BD twice that month, and was also my first time charting BTT, so wasn't expecting this.

But I felt super hungry, tired, thirsty and constantly urinating. I can eat a full meal and feel hungry 1-2 hours later again.

Finally bought clear blue pregnancy test kit to test at home as I couldn't stand it. That was on 4 May. It was a positive but I still couldn't believe it. Cos the horizontal line was faint though all the vertical lines were solid clear. Thought I'd wait till 10 May to test again.

On 6 May, my temp dropped to its lowest ever. I felt dizzy, and had bleeding. Was so gan jiong I took a train from expo to raffles hospital as I was attending some seminar that day. Didn't know I had to make an appointment, so there were no available gynae to attend to me despite sharing with them my situation. There was one senior consultant available but nurse said it's very expensive. Almost broke down, asked if there's any other nearby clinics, she said no. Luckily her colleague asked her to check the intranet for on call docs and managed slot me in.

So after 45 mins, finally seen the gynae. Did a check to confirm bleeding, and transvaginal scan to confirm presence of gestational sac. But yolk sac wasn't fully developed. He classified me under threatened miscarriage. Prescribed me with Duphaston to be taken twice a day. On top of that, daily injections twice a day too. I couldn't do it myself, so I asked for alternative. He gave me Utrogestan to be inserted 2 pills per time, twice daily.

Rest of the days wasn't easy, as I felt nauseas, super sleepy from the side effects.

Now I'm still experiencing cramps, spotting. I've seen TCM to boost my power for now and looking for gynae, antenatal packages etc etc. Trying to fight as much as I can to keep the baby and stay positive. Jiayou to all ladies! :)

Actually i am thinking to find a gynae do a scan first to confirm there are sac in my uterus. Bcos everyday cramp dunno is it etopic anot. Very worried leh.... then the kkh scan is super long. I found out that i am preg with kkh blood test on 29th, all the way must wait till 19th then scan. 3 weeks leh, seem so far for me. i dunno baby is there anot? I dunno baby grow properly anot? I dunno everything. Scary loh.

Hi Kate, same here. I also.wish to do the scanning to confirm if the yolk sac is there.But in the same time afraid the doc say my yolk sac did not develop well.. Sigh.. really cant wait. I also plan to go kkh but havent book appt. I can ustand ur feeling.. 3 weeks is like 3 years..

I hope soo... Im actually from sept 2015 thread... Had my miscarriage, quite saddened by it, as it my 1st aft i got married 3weeks.. Btw ladies im not sure bout this ovulation period n im seriously confused, google n the dates are diff each time.. Im afraid im lose the ovulation period... Help me anyone...

You can get those ovulation tester kit. Can get from Qoo10 or Pharmacy. I get from Qoo10 and quite accurate. But still must feel relax dun too stress.

Hi Hani, I miscarriage 2 times. I knw how u feel. 1st times I lost my bb ard 5weeks preg and 2nd times ard 9 weeks of preg. I think u really have to relax and dont pressure urself. God bless!

Hi ladies,

I did a test on clearblue digital show 2-3.

Went gynea today for ultrasound but doc could not see anything.

Feeling worry.

I'm testing on normal pregnant kit n the lines r getting darker now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431360536.739135.jpg

Test on Saturday morning

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431360561.124391.jpg

Test today at 4pm.

Hi ladies,

Feeling worry.

Don't worry. Maybe it's still too early to see baby on ultrasound.

Hi ladies,

Feeling worry.

When's your LMP? If lesser than 5w, I think it's hard to see baby through scan.. Don't worry, have you make an appointment with your Gynae again for next scan?

Hi ladies,

Feeling worry.

It's too early bibiaiai! 2-3 weeks on the pee stick means 4-5 weeks in doctor's terms and I think only 6 weeks onwards you can see the sac and embryo, sometimes even longer if it is 'hiding'. No worries :)

Question: are you continuing physical exercise knowing you're pregnant? I go for dance classes and although I am no more doing crazy/very strenuous moves, I can't stop altogether as I enjoy it.

Question: are you continuing physical exercise knowing you're pregnant? I go for dance classes and although I am no more doing crazy/very strenuous moves, I can't stop altogether as I enjoy it.

Shd be ok..just dont overexert and hydrate urself adequately. In fact exercising is good for our body even during pregnancy. I actually ran on the treadmill cos i didnt knw i was preggers at that time. Haha. Baby came out fine. ☺

Shd be ok..just dont overexert and hydrate urself adequately. In fact exercising is good for our body even during pregnancy. I actually ran on the treadmill cos i didnt knw i was preggers at that time. Haha. Baby came out fine. ☺
I swim or cycle almost every weekend but stop for the past 2 weeks due to cramps. Gynae say is good to exercise but no jumping. He encourage me to continue swimming, and go for brisk walking. My hubby dun allow me to cycle but gynae say ok to cycle slowly in the park.

When's your LMP? If lesser than 5w, I think it's hard to see baby through scan.. Don't worry, have you make an appointment with your Gynae again for next scan?

Lmp 14/3. Im on clomid 100mg. Blood test on day 22 show no pregnant. So I suspect is late ovulation after my blood test.

Maybe I'm too kan cheong Liao. So went private gynae to check Yday. Appt to see private gynae 2 weeks later.

Next Monday going KKH for scan n see doc again also.

It's too early bibiaiai! 2-3 weeks on the pee stick means 4-5 weeks in doctor's terms and I think only 6 weeks onwards you can see the sac and embryo, sometimes even longer if it is 'hiding'. No worries :)

Thanks. First time I saw positive so Kanna worry. Hahahaha.

Maybe I found out too early le. Cos 8/5 I check the line was so faint that u won't even notice it.

Lmp 14/3. Im on clomid 100mg. Blood test on day 22 show no pregnant. So I suspect is late ovulation after my blood test.

Maybe I'm too kan cheong Liao. So went private gynae to check Yday. Appt to see private gynae 2 weeks later.

Next Monday going KKH for scan n see doc again also.

Yea, no worries, update us after your check up :)

Hi

Nice to meet all.
Tested preggie with the kit.

This is my no.2

Went to gynae last Sat, did 2 scans but it seems too early to detect baby. I decided to skip this gynae and return to my previous gynae which I will be seeing in the next 2 weeks.

Hi

Nice to meet all.

This is my no.2

Went to gynae last Sat, did 2 scans but it seems too early to detect baby. I decided to skip this gynae and return to my previous gynae which I will be seeing in the next 2 weeks.

How many week preg r u?

Mine also can't see anything.

My appointment is between 8-9 weeks. we can only wait wait wait :( Worry this worry that :(

Which doc u going?

Ya. The waiting period is killing me.

Btw when u jus test ur pregnancy kit does it show both same color?? Mine is very very faint line n getting darker each day.

Which doc u going?

Ya. The waiting period is killing me.

Btw when u jus test ur pregnancy kit does it show both same color?? Mine is very very faint line n getting darker each day.

KKH, The private suite, Dr Tan KT. It didnt shows same colour. My "T" is actually darker than the "C" after the test immediately. My gp doc say thats because ive high pregnancy hormone in my body. The other test i use the clear blue digital to see the number of weeks baby is.

Hi

Nice to meet all.

This is my no.2

Congrats girl :) Yeah, for now we can only play the waiting game :)

Back