MOMMIES TO BE 2015 (EXPECTING TWINS)

on and off. either in the morning, right after i wake up or in the evening abt 8ish. the upturn and everything sometimes makes it hard to stomach food.
ok normal..I also was very nauseous way up till 14/15/16 weeks but so long nvr merlion good..else hv to admit hospital and put on drip

ok normal..I also was very nauseous way up till 14/15/16 weeks but so long nvr merlion good..else hv to admit hospital and put on drip

my TCM was telling me that one of her patient experience MS till 20weeks. my face went green upon hearing

My opinion is don't go for test if u are having twins. Cause oscar accuracy is about 80% only and many ppl got false alarm n need to go for further test (harmony/paranoma) n result come back all is ok. But for twins harmony / paranoma is not accurate. So left with omnia test. N for twins the risk of misscarriage to do omnia will be double up cause need to poke 2 times. N touch wood if like me. The oscar scan result twin one high risk n twin two low risk. So how? No matter how also i will keep both of them. So no point to do the test. Just my own opinion la. And i have multiple fibroids so omnia test is not available for me too. What i can do now is to pray my twins are both healthy n safe.

My opinion is don't go for test if u are having twins. Cause oscar accuracy is about 80% only and many ppl got false alarm n need to go for further test (harmony/paranoma) n result come back all is ok. But for twins harmony / paranoma is not accurate. So left with omnia test. N for twins the risk of misscarriage to do omnia will be double up cause need to poke 2 times. N touch wood if like me. The oscar scan result twin one high risk n twin two low risk. So how? No matter how also i will keep both of them. So no point to do the test. Just my own opinion la. And i have multiple fibroids so omnia test is not available for me too. What i can do now is to pray my twins are both healthy n safe.

Hi Jocelyn
which week are you in right now.

Hi everyone, went to doc today for checkup at 18weeks and 4days. I'm having twin girls :p:D... but they are prone to TTTS :(. I will go to Raffles Hospital for the Fetal Anomaly Scan at 20wks. Doctor said it will cost me 500sgd :(:(. I think its too expensive.. Wondering if I can go to other hospital to do the scan but where to get the recommendation letter...

Hi everyone, went to doc today for checkup at 18weeks and 4days. I'm having twin girls :p:D... but they are prone to TTTS :(. I will go to Raffles Hospital for the Fetal Anomaly Scan at 20wks. Doctor said it will cost me 500sgd :(:(. I think its too expensive.. Wondering if I can go to other hospital to do the scan but where to get the recommendation letter...
So nice!! u can go for shopping sprees and get princessy stuffs!

For FA scan, I recommend TMC, i was not a patient of them but what i did was go to my gp, ask him to write a referral letter saying i was in my _weeks now and need further FA scan with TMC. Then call TMC to schedule a scan ard 20-22weeks. Do the same ..i paid not more than $200 and was very pleased with the detailed pictures of bbs spines/head/legs/hands etc.. hope this helps:)

are your princess sharing 1 water bag and placenta?

Hi there, I know Dr Tony Tan from raffles hospital has experience in managing twins pregnancy. Personally, I find the scans at KKH very detailed. You can call up the antenatal diagnostic centre to find out more. My own preference is NUH because I feel better managed there.

that is really good to hear! another step nearer to carrying our bbs in our arms:) im just into my 3rd trimester! last leg of the race ...nervous..

more strange dreams these days .. lots of about bbs...

Hi all, I'm 19 weeks now. Just recently had sudden heavy bleeding cos of low lying placenta and was rushed to A&E.

Have been seeing doc from KKH all this while, but this experience made my family worried & my husband wants me to consider also seeing a private gynae outside of KKH as it's sometimes difficult to even speak to the doctor outside of appointments, even if its urgent.

This is my first pregnancy. can anyone recommend me a private gynae who is experienced with twins?

Hi all, I'm 19 weeks now. Just recently had sudden heavy bleeding cos of low lying placenta and was rushed to A&E.

Have been seeing doc from KKH all this while, but this experience made my family worried & my husband wants me to consider also seeing a private gynae outside of KKH as it's sometimes difficult to even speak to the doctor outside of appointments, even if its urgent.

This is my first pregnancy. can anyone recommend me a private gynae who is experienced with

aiyoh ..take care! try to rest more if possible!

You can try Ann Tan at Paragon, she mainly specializes in high risk pregnancies (twins, triplets). She was Fann Wong's gynae, very good but pricey.

hi

any of the mummies go to 2 gynae, one private and one govt? govt hospital spaced out my appt monthly but i want to see my babies for us scan!

can i just do walk in to private gynae to do us scan?

:)

Hi mummies, do any of u experience cramps till you can't stand up. Need to sit than it tapers off in 30-45 mins? No bleeding though... I'm coming to 20 wks nw...

@tildateo : i experience cramp daily and quite frequent but normally it wont last tat long. maybe 20 mins or so. I am on contraction medication as well as been having contraction quite frequently.Better check with ur gynae, to make sure everything is ok.

@tildateo, is it due to water retention? Try to put on compression sock, lift leg higher when sleep n drink lots of water. Have a check with ur gynae as well. Touch wood so far i only hv the breaking back pain. Torturing

Ellesie.. Maybe water retention. Jus keep fingers crossed n hopefully dun get worse.
I tried prenatal yoga for back ache. U can try too. Quite gd stretches. Can relief some pain.

Im week 16 now. Still no appetite to eat and got the urge to vomit but no actual vomit. Is this normal? My next check up will be next week. I just worry my two babies dont get enough nutrician :(

Mummies. Do u all experience swollen feet at 20 wks? I'm having them nw. Kinda worried may be preeclampsia...

Can get a blood pressure monitor to check if you are worried. But I think it's quite normal because we are carrying double weight. I have bad swollen feet, hands and face. Hands are the worse because you use them so much.

1 more month to go for me :) c section has been booked. Excited but really tired :)

Mummies. Do u all experience swollen feet at 20 wks? I'm having them nw. Kinda worried may be preeclampsia...
I just got it these few days..im 29 weeks now ..I think got to do with too much walking and standing and not drinking enough water..u walked a lot is it?

these nights getting more difficult to turn in bed..

yup @tangoesrulez my hands are so painful..i think that is much worse! ur edd may?

@ellesie u started washing /prep bb stuffs not? im stressing now as my room is in a mess still! hv to move the study desk out to living room but I dare not do so..

@Lambi, yes. I hv washed those bb items. But yet to service my pump.also hv tested my steriliser, dunno still work or not. Hows ur dad now? N ur mom as well?

@Lambi, yes. I hv washed those bb items. But yet to service my pump.also hv tested my steriliser, dunno still work or not. Hows ur dad now? N ur mom as well?
wow..I better start taking them out to wash..
thanks for asking ..my dad discharged yesterday but still monitoring and hv to go for another scope next wed. My mum still not good..her spine bones prolapsed so pushing on her nerves affecting her right leg walking/standing ..next tues urgent appointment with ktp hospital ..she's still on hospital leave ..

these nights getting more difficult to turn in bed..

yup @tangoesrulez my hands are so painful..i think that is much worse! ur edd may?

@ellesie u started washing /prep bb stuffs not? im stressing now as my room is in a mess still! hv to move the study desk out to living room but I dare not do so..

Ya difficult to sleep and turn at night. C sect scheduled for 15 May. They will be week 37 then. My gyne doesn't seem to want to take them out any earlier even though I read that placenta failure risk gets higher after week 36 especially because they share 1 placenta. :(

Ya difficult to sleep and turn at night. C sect scheduled for 15 May. They will be week 37 then. My gyne doesn't seem to want to take them out any earlier even though I read that placenta failure risk gets higher after week 36 especially because they share 1 placenta. :(
hmm..maybe he wants them to gain more weight before the c-sec? what r their weight now? i read 2.5kg is good for twins ...btw is this ur first pregnancy? I am getting nervous for this is my first time..

Im week 16 now. Still no appetite to eat and got the urge to vomit but no actual vomit. Is this normal? My next check up will be next week. I just worry my two babies dont get enough nutrician :(
hi i'm week 14 now... had the same symptoms as you until a week back. Bought EnfaMama A+ (Chocolate) Maatenal Lactating Formula and had been trying to drink 1 glass a day since 1st trimester... you might want give it a try

hmm..maybe he wants them to gain more weight before the c-sec? what r their weight now? i read 2.5kg is good for twins ...btw is this ur first pregnancy? I am getting nervous for this is my first time..

Last week at 33 weeks they were 1.9kg and 2.1kg. Hopefully both above 2kg now. This is my second pregnancy. My Son just turn 2 last month. :)

Back