(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

@magc Ya, if u still bf him plus the change of new environment he sure clingy. And people say when preg bb will be clingy. Mine not really clingy to me, but sayanG me more. And lately she's throw tantrum very badly, my mum said cuz Im preg that's y she's jealous and will get better after Im 4mths. Which I think is bullshit lah. I feel is just a toddler tantrum phrase.

Intially i got this impression that pregnant cannot carry toddler, might cause miscarriage...until gyne said is ok. Ya it's hard not to carry... they just run to us want us to carry...if not they will make noise.... so no choice but to carry....
If you do no have mc experience before or no bleeding, I think should be ok to carry your toddler. As per your gynae instruction he say ok then ok loh. As your gynae knows your body more.

I think it also depends on individual mommies body/constitution/condition. I scared to use carrier to carry him so I usually carry him on my hip, only for awhile then i'll ask him walk by himself or asked him go to my hub to carry. their instincts very strong, they know they have a sibling on the way le.

I oso started telling toddler there is a baby in my tummy n she is going to be a big sister. Gona borrow library books to tell her that there will be a new baby when tummy bigger.

My girl is suddenly keep kiss my lap, kiss my arm or my hand. LOLZ!! But I din realized after I tested positive. Then realized, no wonder recently she keep kiss me. LOLZ!

Hi Mummies, tested positive on 13th March. Couldn't believe my eyes! This will be my #2. #1 a snakey =) As I had a MC last july, thus this time took quite long to decided to join this group. Had my first scan on 17th Mar as I wanted to get duphaston from my gynae to support this preg. First check was based on my LMP @ 5weeks. And scan shows nothing and gyane ordered a BETA HCG test. And glad HCG did raised slightly more than half in less than 48hrs. Gyane mentioned I should be 4+weeks, thus still too early to scan anything. Been testing on kits every few days just to be sure I'm still pregnant. Very stress as previous was a chemical pregnancy. This time this preg came as a surprised. Hope everything will be well. Next gynae check will be on 9th April (By then would be 7th weeks.) Pray we can see little beanie.
Hi Ms's_Mummy, Welcome.. Same I had chemical pregnancy before. Your bb edd maybe the same as my bb edd. =)
By 7th april, bb would be 7 weeks. I also will use test kit to test whether I'm still pregnant =)
Jiayou.

hmmm... Really can't carry? I still carrying as per normal leh.. :confused:

Mine only sticks to me.. Even daddy carry also cannot..

hmmm... Really can't carry? I still carrying as per normal leh.. :confused:

Mine only sticks to me.. Even daddy carry also cannot..

let your body and gynae advise you, if you carry your toddler and your body is screaming!!!! then pls pass your toddler to someone else. also let your toddler know he/she gonna have sibling. we keep tell my toddler mama gt baby, sometimes he will saying my stomach sometimes he will beat. sometimes he forget he will kick me. of course I have to protect my own baby lar because he still young don't understand but we will tell him what he cannot do loh.

I have a friend bathe and carry her toddler til she's 7months pregnant, stomach too big to bathe her ger already then ask husband take over. another cousin has her toddler slp on top of her til she gv birth.

Do you all think it's okay to attend wedding?

are u pandang kind? when I was in my first trimester with #1, I attended a wedding because already promise to attend before I know I'm pregnant. go also must give ang bao, no go also need to give ang bao, so I went to make value for my $....and I no pandang kind lar. :)

Was wondering how to handle my toddler when my tummy get bigger with no helper. Plus during confinement period we r not suppose to touch water so how to take care of the toddler during that 1 month??

@magc huh? Cannot attend wedding meh? As my BFF is getting married in May. I must attend her wedding loh. Never be her jiemei I already feel very bad enough le.

@happymok Maybe hire CL to help? Or try mil or ur mum to help? Right now, my mum and I very headache about my confinement. We are staying at my parents hse at the moment as my flat will only come in 2016. So do confinement at my parents hse, scare not fang bian, as last time when I still bf, many times when I pump milk, my dad or brother will suddenly open door without knowing In in the room pumping milk. (I dun lock the door, bcuz forever my mum or maid need to come in room take something whenever I pump milk. ) so if go back hub hse do confinement definitely better, but confirm quarrel with my mil. Headache!

let your body and gynae advise you, if you carry your toddler and your body is screaming!!!! then pls pass your toddler to someone else. also let your toddler know he/she gonna have sibling. we keep tell my toddler mama gt baby, sometimes he will saying my stomach sometimes he will beat. sometimes he forget he will kick me. of course I have to protect my own baby lar because he still young don't understand but we will tell him what he cannot do loh.

I have a friend bathe and carry her toddler til she's 7months pregnant, stomach too big to bathe her ger already then ask husband take over. another cousin has her toddler slp on top of her til she gv birth.
I keeping my finger crossing I wont gain too much weight and my tummy don't grow too big. So I can handle my girl until I give birth. I'm alone no choice.

I keeping my finger crossing I wont gain too much weight and my tummy don't grow too big. So I can handle my girl until I give birth. I'm alone no choice.
I guess I oso no choice. Hubby suggest to hire helper but I dun feel like having a stranger in my house.

@wish_child Got phobia hor?? Yesterday just test again, still very dark 2 lines. =) Faster 9th April~~~~~~~~~
Yes. Got phobia, but I keep tell myself must stay positive. Starting I test the line very dark but at time can see the line not at dark as previous and at time its dark. Haha. NVM as long can see visible line I'm rest assure 1st.

@magc huh? Cannot attend wedding meh? As my BFF is getting married in May. I must attend her wedding loh. Never be her jiemei I already feel very bad enough le.

@happymok Maybe hire CL to help? Or try mil or ur mum to help? Right now, my mum and I very headache about my confinement. We are staying at my parents hse at the moment as my flat will only come in 2016. So do confinement at my parents hse, scare not fang bian, as last time when I still bf, many times when I pump milk, my dad or brother will suddenly open door without knowing In in the room pumping milk. (I dun lock the door, bcuz forever my mum or maid need to come in room take something whenever I pump milk. ) so if go back hub hse do confinement definitely better, but confirm quarrel with my mil. Headache!
Already decided to hire CL but CL don't handle toddler they only handle newborn n me. So wonder who to take care of my toddler. I still have to bathe her n cook for her during my confinement or can get the CL to do it. Don't know leh.

are u pandang kind? when I was in my first trimester with #1, I attended a wedding because already promise to attend before I know I'm pregnant. go also must give ang bao, no go also need to give ang bao, so I went to make value for my $....and I no pandang kind lar. :)
Last time my fren didn't attend my wedding I felt puzzle as she agreed and cant wait for my wedding. But didn't turn up after I know she was pregnant.
But she didn't attend any Hong Shi or Bai Shi during her pregnancy. =)
Because she don't want have any regrets

@Ms's_Mummy i think cannot attend wedding is scared clash lar. my mil was telling me not to face the bride. i dunno leh. i no pandang also no tell bride i pregnant and i still stand beside bride to take picture lar. :p so if you scared you can ask ur mom n in laws if you can attend loh, im sure your BFF will understand, for her own good, if really got such thing lar. unless ur BFF is the no pandang kind, then of coz by all means can attend, but make sure your BFF ask her parents and in laws first.

as for your confinement, do a sign and hang at your doorknob when you pumping. say ladies only or pumping milk in progress. :) so the men will not come in or use nursing cover. :)

@wish_child got such thing as hoping baby wont grow too big or tummy no grow too big? let nature take its course, big babies are good. :p when i was in my 3rd trimester i went to CGH ICU to visit my friend's bro and stayed awhile with my friend who needed us friends around lar. i nvr tell anyone i go ICU tho coz i dun wan ppl who pandang anyhow say me. :)

@happymok ya i think you only have helper as your choice leh, unless every water you touch is cool boiled water. :) and don't bend down or squat and rest as much as possible, explain to your toddler but of cause toddler may not understand lar.

@Ms's_Mummy, Last time i also do confinement in my mom's house. Most of the time i forget to lock the door and at time my bro wanna see bb.
From that time onward I will nursing cover when I bf or pump milk =P

@happymok, Same same. But now I also worry where to find good CL. CL can help to cook for your elder child if u request and they mind. Shower part no choice we got to hands on.
If really afraid of touch water can wear gloves and long sleeve while shower your girl =)

@magc, =P My tummy really very very big during had my girl time. Big until ppls ask me whether im having twins =_=
Also very xinqu when tummy too big. =P Hope this time smaller lol.

or use cool boiled water. like olden days to bathe your girl and yourself. no choice loh. yes CL can help cook for your family if you request, give her fat fat ang bao lar. the thing is where to find good CL. agency better or wat?

@wish_child but wont the tummy already stretched and bigger? sorry not to scare you but just curious. heh heh. maybe when time comes you update us your tummy size. :p

I will be using my ex CL but don't know she mind to help me take care of my Todd or not, need to inform her in advance. If yes then it will be great! If not have to find other solution liao. Thanks all, I will check with my mum n mil whether can attend the wedding or not lor.

@wish_child Ya loh. Can see dark line good enough.
@happymok I heard some CL can help to look after toddler also. U must check with the CL.
@magc Ya loh. Maybe I will do a sign and hang at door knob when I pump milk. and Ya, better check with my mum and my bff if I can attend anot. Last time I last trimester I also attend wedding.

ya as long as all checked and all ok can le. :) u no pandang also must check the other party pandang or not. sometimes we nvr know and cannot take things for granted. :p

oh oh....just u all know, now that u all pregnant, cannot carry your friends' newborns ok. its for the new-born's good and your friends' good. :p

@magc, hehe. Sure will update you girls on my waist size. But lot of my friends say second one stomach definitely show out in early stage. Lol. I envy ppl has small tummy and bb come out above 3kg hehe

oh oh....just u all know, now that u all pregnant, cannot carry your friends' newborns ok. its for the new-born's good and your friends' good. :p
Because im not pantang type. Last time I'm pregnant I carried my fren's bb end up I have chemical pregnancy. So sad lo. Now ban cannot carry any bb

this one pandang or not also cannot carry, not for your own good. if a pregnant woman carry a newborn, the newborn will be very cranky at night de. so to save the mommy, don't carry.

Went for my check up today & able to hear baby's heart beat @ 111 p.m! :)

I think i ovulated later than I thought as my EDD is pushed from 6th to 16th Nov. So now I am Abt 6 weeks+ instead of 7 weeks which I thought...

Gynae did mentioned if we want to do Oscar scan will be in another 6 weeks time.

Btw for attending wedding it depends on individual. My friend attended mine and I didn't know she was Preggy till her first trimester was over... Some of them also attended my wedding when their tummy was alr v big. But I also know of some who will not go any of these 红白喜事...

@happymok, I haven find any CL yet. Read too much forum about horror CL stories and I feel scared. Because I'm not guai type and follow confinement law. Hehe. I want to shower n wash my hair. I cannot tahan oily hair.
I oso washed my hair from 3rd days onwards..the CL oso can't do much lah..we breastfeeding mum must be hygiene according to the wong boh boi classes

@happymok, I haven find any CL yet. Read too much forum about horror CL stories and I feel scared. Because I'm not guai type and follow confinement law. Hehe. I want to shower n wash my hair. I cannot tahan oily hair.

I've managed to find a CL and just paid a deposit. A bit too early but all CL recommended by my frens already taken up... so fast. I've also read those horror stories and pray hard this CL ok.

My mum did confinement for my #1, and I dun really follow the confinement rules also. Jail break few times went quick shopping with my hubby, and wash my hair also. I've attended Mr Wong's class before, as long as faster use hair dryer (with hot air) to dry the hair in the room, it's fine.

Oh dear I carried my colleague's 10 weeks old daughter yesterday!! Oh dear oh dear how ah??
Btw does it means pregnant woman cannot attend baby's full month celebration? Oh dear it's my cousin's baby full month celebration next sat leh... Can I go? We are very close. It's a pity if I can't attend...

Oh dear I carried my colleague's 10 weeks old daughter yesterday!! Oh dear oh dear how ah??
Btw does it means pregnant woman cannot attend baby's full month celebration? Oh dear it's my cousin's baby full month celebration next sat leh... Can I go? We are very close. It's a pity if I can't attend...
I think already past so dun think about it. I heard can't go bb full month but if u n ur cousin not patang then ok.

I've managed to find a CL and just paid a deposit. A bit too early but all CL recommended by my frens already taken up... so fast. I've also read those horror stories and pray hard this CL ok.

My mum did confinement for my #1, and I dun really follow the confinement rules also. Jail break few times went quick shopping with my hubby, and wash my hair also. I've attended Mr Wong's class before, as long as faster use hair dryer (with hot air) to dry the hair in the room, it's fine.
Oh my god. Haven book any CL yet. Because feel too early. Haiz. Maybe wait after bb confirm heartbeat then book =p
I need to shower and CL cannot naggy

Now if I got brown colour discharge is it normal?
I had it almost every day right up to last week (6th week), sometimes bright red. Gynae's only advice is rest and no physical exertion, use progesterone if need be. She said its quite a common thing, esp in 1st trim. Relax and rest well!

I had it almost every day right up to last week (6th week), sometimes bright red. Gynae's only advice is rest and no physical exertion, use progesterone if need be. She said its quite a common thing, esp in 1st trim. Relax and rest well!
Same here! It was so worrying! I also had spotting when just stopped only at 6weeks

Back