(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Can't sleep...

So this is baby Kaylyn, 3.255kg, 51cm

ImageUploadedByForum1421186660.259596.jpg

Haiyo my lo will puke milk everytime after I latch him.
Is that normal. Itryto burp him before I change side. But still puke.

Feel so wasteful

Check in at 8pm and gave birth at 10pm, did took epidural but then when I took it was abit late. After epidural baby came out 15mins later, my epi haven't fully kicked in, suddenly I dilated very fast. Baby out in 3 push.
Wow fast n furious...took epi late den below stitching time using laughing gas? Have a good rest n take care :)

Mummies,

I have pre-loved baby cot + Playpen for sell... Letting go at $80.00. Self-collection at jurong west.
Interested please contact me 98164176

Wow fast n furious...took epi late den below stitching time using laughing gas? Have a good rest n take care :)

I still took epi... But doc say epi takes 10-15mins to take effect, I didn't feel my below like super numb, the contractions was getting faster already the next min I know, need to push baby out le

I woke up in e middle of last night with my right hand being numb..
anybody experience this?

i had numb fingers and hands when i wake up before i popped too... think it has to do with a nerve being pinched due to ligament expansion/water retention. then once i popped it went away. Last night, my numb right wrist came back though..

I still took epi... But doc say epi takes 10-15mins to take effect, I didn't feel my below like super numb, the contractions was getting faster already the next min I know, need to push baby out le
But it like epi haven take effect yet...I wish mine also same haha...

i had numb fingers and hands when i wake up before i popped too... think it has to do with a nerve being pinched due to ligament expansion/water retention. then once i popped it went away. Last night, my numb right wrist came back though..

but u pop liao i haven pop.. haha
its been happening for the past 3 nights

by the way congrats to u :)
where did u give birth @?

the night before u give birth, is the only time ur hands numb?

Thank you! Parkway East hospital.

Yup that's the only time my fingers were numb, the night before I gave birth...

When is ur next appt... If around 38w Gynae will check for dilation liao, cos I was 4cm dilated yesterday, 3hrs before I pop and I really didn't know.

When is ur next appt... If around 38w Gynae will check for dilation liao, cos I was 4cm dilated yesterday, 3hrs before I pop and I really didn't know.

my nxt appt will be next week, where i will be around 37+5 like that

Nope. I did not make appointment . Once there they will make appointment for you if you want to take the vaccinations in polyclinic.

I did my jaundice test there . Nb priority there

Hi fluffy, who will make appointment for us if we want to take vaccinations in polyclinic? is there a time frame (like how many days after birth) to polyclinic when you bring your baby for jaundice test?

icic.. I didnt went to count how many weeks. Gynae will let me know during each visit and when u say 37+5. i wonder if my gynae gave me wrong info. haha

Hi fluffy, who will make appointment for us if we want to take vaccinations in polyclinic? is there a time frame (like how many days after birth) to polyclinic when you bring your baby for jaundice test?
Thanks Fluffy. I went today. it was so much cheaper. and they do the same thing as pd.
Blumiz. the staff told me only 1st 2 weeks has priority.

Wow.. After 6 months I am reading all the posts and can see so many of u have popped!! Hi to all mummies and mummies to b... I am currently 37+1 wk preg.. Due on 3rd feb.. My next appt is on next wed wen I will be 38+1 weeks.. Currently having on and off contraction daily which is bearable.. Always had mucus discharges but last night had one drop of blood stain.. But so far got no pain.. Baby is currently more to the right side with the head pushing down.. Feeling nausea wen I eat too.. Wen do u think I will pop??

Wow.. After 6 months I am reading all the posts and can see so many of u have popped!! Hi to all mummies and mummies to b... I am currently 37+1 wk preg.. Due on 3rd feb.. My next appt is on next wed wen I will be 38+1 weeks.. Currently having on and off contraction daily which is bearable.. Always had mucus discharges but last night had one drop of blood stain.. But so far got no pain.. Baby is currently more to the right side with the head pushing down.. Feeling nausea wen I eat too.. Wen do u think I will pop??
I think within a week. My discharge got blood and I pop on the 3rd day

Hi mummies to be, can anyone give advise on the delivery at mt E novena? I heard their billing system not too good but how about the nurses, services, LC? Not worried about the environment but more worried abt their nurses and especially LC. By the way I'm Mar MTB and will need to choose my hospital by this wkend. Am contemplating between mt A or mt E novena.. Thanks in advance^^

Check in at 8pm and gave birth at 10pm, did took epidural but then when I took it was abit late. After epidural baby came out 15mins later, my epi haven't fully kicked in, suddenly I dilated very fast. Baby out in 3 push.

Congrats mummy! Woah that was really fast.. 8pm-10pm.

My edd 25/1/2015. Hopefully can be as smooth as yours! ^^

Good leh u...cos sometimes 3cm dilated already beh tahan e pain but u don't know at all...

Back