(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Thanks for all your well wishes... :)

I have not delivered yet.... :cool::cool::cool:

Came in delivery suite early this morning, Dr Tham ordered labour suppression drugs as water broke and 2-3cm dilation but v mild contractions. I'll be under the drugs for 48 hours then doc will take me off the drugs with 2 options - induce or wait it out but with risk of infection since water bag alr leaking.

I'm now in a normal ward now in a 2 bedded with a mummy whose bb hardly cries much... Hope my boy will be Like that too...

My EDD is 23 Jan! So I am only 35w5d...

My edd is 2 days later than yours. And i haven't cmf with the hospital and my gynae yet... omg omg.. *panic button on*
Sincerely wish you all the best, mommy!!!

Came in delivery suite early this morning, Dr Tham ordered labour suppression drugs as water broke and 2-3cm dilation but v mild contractions. I'll be under the drugs for 48 hours then doc will take me off the drugs with 2 options - induce or wait it out but with risk of infection since water bag alr leaking.

I'm now in a normal ward now in a 2 bedded with a mummy whose bb hardly cries much... Hope my boy will be Like that too...

Jia you, my colleague wife also give birth around 35+ wk. Water bag burst before her plan induce at 36+ wk. His son is 1yr old and healthy.

Another friend water bag burst by her son at 35+ wk also. Her son good weight and no need go nicu.

JY JY.

I realise my armpit colour is darkening. Din apply anything like deodorant or perfume. Is it due to hormone change? Anyone notice the same thing? Will the colour lightening after giving birth? Feel so unsightly when wearing sleeveless top...
It's common... I will go qoo10 to buy whitening cream after I deliver...

Its due to hormone change ... it may or may not goes off....
Even if will lighten back to normal it will take quite some time... so I decided to buy cream to apply.... I can't tahan black armpit lol

It's common... I will go qoo10 to buy whitening cream after I deliver...

Its due to hormone change ... it may or may not goes off....
Even if will lighten back to normal it will take quite some time... so I decided to buy cream to apply.... I can't tahan black armpit lol
Hahah I heard can try using lemon juice to lighten the colour

Feeling heavy n tired these days... very long nv see u chat here too... ms should be gone by now?

Think so should be baby pressing nerves... coz now he change spot to press already... can be quite irritating sometimes

U better rest more n get ur hubby to standby...

Towards the end already. Really very tiring. I can barely walk much because my pelvic is so painful. Get more rest whenever you can! Have you prepared everything you need for baby's arrival?

My morning sickness didn't go away at all. :( But it's part of my life. Luckily most of the time i puke morning and evening only.

My hubby will be on leave from Christmas day! We are on stand by already. Hopefully we are prepared. :)

Jiayou!! When in doubt, always take your gynae's advice. He knows you the best. Hope all goes well for you. :)

Yup yup! Anyway that's my least concern. Haha! My concern are my stretch marks and the unsightly increase in cellulites lol
My tummy start to have rashes again. One thick line of rashes at the right side all the way near to inject place...midnight awake time also feel itchy...

Hello mummies...the day is coming soon...jiayou everyone! Am not active in the channel posting...been very busy with work and no. 1..finally started my leave on Mon! My edd 3 jan but my gynae says unlikely will be a jubilee baby....at 38 weeks, day 5 now and baby is 2.8 kg during my checkup on Mon. No signs of dilation yet although I had 2 false scares during wk 36 when I had bleeding...although it stopped after a while, I still went kk to do a check-up as both times happen after my gynae is out....once at 5 plus in evening and one close to midnight...it's a waiting game!!!!

Hello mummies...the day is coming soon...jiayou everyone! Am not active in the channel posting...been very busy with work and no. 1..finally started my leave on Mon! My edd 3 jan but my gynae says unlikely will be a jubilee baby....at 38 weeks, day 5 now and baby is 2.8 kg during my checkup on Mon. No signs of dilation yet although I had 2 false scares during wk 36 when I had bleeding...although it stopped after a while, I still went kk to do a check-up as both times happen after my gynae is out....once at 5 plus in evening and one close to midnight...it's a waiting game!!!!

JY, wah really close to the finishing line le.. anytime now! excited!

Why unlikely to be jubilee baby when you're not dilated yet?

Yesterday saw the advertisement on counting down of the days to yr 2015...

9 more days !! N it suddenly struck me.... my delivery day is coming real soon too!!! How am I going to survive with 2 toddlers n 1 baby.... OMG. .. lol

Yea Christmas eve.. n my hubby's car gave him a big present... lol early morning cannot start the car..

Now we are stuck waiting for 救兵with 2 active toddlers jumping up n down... lol

Heng now spoil n not when I am abt to go hospital... hahaha

Lol, ya good thing now n not 1-2 weeks later! Hope your 救兵 has arrived n everything is ok now. That day my hubby was driving the car n asked me if I noticed a metal scrapping sound when I step on the brakes. Then he was telling me all the things I should do to emergency stop the car in case the brakes fail, which made me super duper nervous. So I told him in that case I will like a new car as a "push present". He said sure, he will buy a new (toy) car for his son. Basket.

Yesterday saw the advertisement on counting down of the days to yr 2015...

9 more days !! N it suddenly struck me.... my delivery day is coming real soon too!!! How am I going to survive with 2 toddlers n 1 baby.... OMG. .. lol
Haha you can one!
Jiayou Jiayou

Here's something to perk up the dreary Christmas Eve morning - my office mass ordered this homemade glutinous rice. The smell CAN DIE *catching drool w bucket* Everybody is betting that preggers (aka me) will not tahan not eating it until day end. I'm not too confident myself either, hehe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    922.7 KB · Views: 222
Here's something to perk up the dreary Christmas Eve morning - my office mass ordered this homemade glutinous rice. The smell CAN DIE *catching drool w bucket* Everybody is betting that preggers (aka me) will not tahan not eating it until day end. I'm not too confident myself either, hehe.
Wah looks good!
Long time since I last had glutinous rice lol

Morning mummies! Its finally sunny today. Did my first batch of babies clothes washing. so cute to see them hanging in the pole. :) The non-button oneies cannot fit into the normal hangers. Did anyone buy baby clothes hangers just to hang them? :D

Morning mummies! Its finally sunny today. Did my first batch of babies clothes washing. so cute to see them hanging in the pole. :) The non-button oneies cannot fit into the normal hangers. Did anyone buy baby clothes hangers just to hang them? :D
I just used clothes pegs to hang..

I hang all the baby clothes. I find folding very troublesome. Bgt the hangers from baby r us. Quite cheap bcos was on sale. But, buy online cheaper.

I bought from Isetan, it's $3.90 for 10 I think. Members get additional off.

Wahhh yummy !!!!mass order ??

Me Lolz bought them since #1

Too early buy clothes hanger .... wait till they get bigger ba...

If buy now. Imagine how many hangers u need ?!?!?! So many little small small clothes need to hang....

For me I use those use to hang underwear ... those round ones with 16 pegs on it...

I got quite a few of those... I used it since my #1 was newborn... and it's still useful to me till now.

Now my 2 kids are bigger and have their own hanging cupboard. Then I buy hangers to hang those gai gai clothes... home wear I still use the round one with many pegs...

Most clothes fold except those gai gai clothes for me

Same...last time gai gai ones also use fold coz small small size. Now bigger liao can use hang. I buy hanger from ikea

I have 2 kids.. imagine my washing machine is the 9kg one... I have full load of kids clothing alone every 2 days...

So almost everyday I am doing laundry.... by the time it dries I yet to fold it up the next batch comes liao....

Be careful with the eating. Glutinous rice is hard to digest, lol.

If anyone wants baby clothes' hangers, I got plenty of them to give away from my purchases that come with the hangers. I prefer to fold the clothes in the drawers coz they're so tiny anyway. Any interested takers?

If anyone wants baby clothes' hangers, I got plenty of them to give away from my purchases that come with the hangers. I prefer to fold the clothes in the drawers coz they're so tiny anyway. Any interested takers?
Archie7, I'm interested but not sure if have chance to collect from u. Stay in Tampines and I think u stay in the west? Unless we meet up at another gathering. Pass to anyone else who's keen too. Thanks!! :D

Be careful with the eating. Glutinous rice is hard to digest, lol.

Lol I know! Ok la, one last time before I pop... that's what I told myself when I was stuffing my face with kaya toast just now also, AFTER a Hans Hainanese pork chop set, jia lat!

Archie7, I'm interested but not sure if have chance to collect from u. Stay in Tampines and I think u stay in the west? Unless we meet up at another gathering. Pass to anyone else who's keen too. Thanks!! :D

If you're not in a hurry, I can pass them to you at a future gathering. Alternatively, my hubby and I work in the Little India area, so if you or a family member happen to be in the area on a weekday, can collect from us there too. You got my hp number on WA, right? :)

If you're not in a hurry, I can pass them to you at a future gathering. Alternatively, my hubby and I work in the Little India area, so if you or a family member happen to be in the area on a weekday, can collect from us there too. You got my hp number on WA, right? :)
Yeap. Thanks babe!

I also only hang those going out shirts. T-shirts and bottoms still fold.

How are u all spending ur Xmas? I'm looking forward to having ribs at morganfields :)

Wonder how KS is... Water bag leak definitely muz deliver soon Eh? Possible to bed rest for weeks b4 delivery? I nv go thro tat stage... V noob.

Back