2WW - for those TTC-ing

Time to work it work it soon ya. But why did you say chance is low le?

Today 12 dpo and started spotting. I'm so flying next month:)

Actually im pretty glad my past 2months regime pays off. I'm trying to improve my Qi and usually my spotting would start on 10dpo. My sinseh told me my Qi is weak therefore I get so many days of spotting. My luteal phase is 13days. This cycle my spotting comes 2 days late. Very good.

It is because we are unable to BD during the upcoming O. We already BD as much as possible now but don't think his army can live that long until O comes. So I say my chances are definitely much lower.

Oh ok, so mid cycle spotting has to do with our Qi. Great that whatever that you are doing is working out for you. Stick to it and be patient ya. Jia you, redvel!

ttc.png

It is possible that the blood is thick, cos typically the gynae will prescribe aspirin which is a kind of blood thinner. But at the same time I also have a blood condition, so I'm not sure if that played a part too in the sluggish flow. Don't stand too long, sit too long. If possible slp on yr side. =) I'm sure everything will be ok for us. =)
oh even sitting / standing too long will affect? ok time to vary my activities!!! i like to sleep on my side but the tummy sometimes a bit pain if i sleep on the side... think it's heavy and moves when i sleep on the side >.< yeah hoping all will be ok :) i'm drinking water like the army boys doing water parade now... lol
@doodoo123 , I got my previous CL from my mil's colleague. Don't know how the colleague got the contact. Anyway, I don't think I am getting one already. My mil said just get a relative (who lives near me) to cook the confinement meals for me.

Actually I managed to see my beanie's gender today. Went to do a walk-in to my gynae's clinic coz I suddenly developed hives today. So many rashes and very itchy. Felt insecure so I went to see him. Did a scan and gynae said "There's nothing in there." For a moment he frightened me coz I was thinking "nothing in what??? Nothing in my womb? Nothing in beanie's body???" Haha. Turned out he was referring to no birdie between the legs. Quite clear lor....my 3rd princess. When I told #1 & #2, #1 was very happy (actually initially she was the one who wanted a brother) but #2 cried and said she wanted a didi! Haha. To think she wanted a meimei at first.
oh yay!! congrats!!! hope your hives are better now... yar how can he anyhow say liddat... so careless... hehe ur kids so cute... but so typical... keep changing their minds... they'll forget about it and just love the meimei nonetheless. i heard from some Stanford Hospital nurses that the chances of having a girl when your first kid is a girl is quite high (>70%)... even more if you had 2! guess they were right
Thanks ladies for your feedback on my question of running 5-7km during 2ww.

Hmmm... I started running more frequently around 5 months ago. My objective is to lead a more healthy lifestyle. Honestly after running for some time, 5-7km is not really strenuous for me. Then recently, after what my friends told me, I maintained the running routine before O, and I stopped running during 2ww. But then I am having mixed feelings about this arrangement because the "run-stop-run" routine seems more disruptive to the body. I feel that it is better to maintain consistency.

Have baby or not, I think maintaining a healthy body is still paramount. So I will just continue running but run shorter distance during 2ww.

ttc.png
yar exercise cannot start stop start stop one... not good for the body... maintain regular workout is the best

Thanks ladies for your feedback on my question of running 5-7km during 2ww.

Hmmm... I started running more frequently around 5 months ago. My objective is to lead a more healthy lifestyle. Honestly after running for some time, 5-7km is not really strenuous for me. Then recently, after what my friends told me, I maintained the running routine before O, and I stopped running during 2ww. But then I am having mixed feelings about this arrangement because the "run-stop-run" routine seems more disruptive to the body. I feel that it is better to maintain consistency.

Have baby or not, I think maintaining a healthy body is still paramount. So I will just continue running but run shorter distance during 2ww.

ttc.png
If i were u i will just maintain jogging at 2ww. Does not seem to harm since u say u started mths ago and don't find it strenuous. It seems ur quite fit and there is more benefits than harm to maintain that level of fitness. IMHO.

oh even sitting / standing too long will affect? ok time to vary my activities!!! i like to sleep on my side but the tummy sometimes a bit pain if i sleep on the side... think it's heavy and moves when i sleep on the side >.< yeah hoping all will be ok :) i'm drinking water like the army boys doing water parade now... lol

oh yay!! congrats!!! hope your hives are better now... yar how can he anyhow say liddat... so careless... hehe ur kids so cute... but so typical... keep changing their minds... they'll forget about it and just love the meimei nonetheless. i heard from some Stanford Hospital nurses that the chances of having a girl when your first kid is a girl is quite high (>70%)... even more if you had 2! guess they were right

yar exercise cannot start stop start stop one... not good for the body... maintain regular workout is the best

I know how that feels get a pillow to support when u are slping on yr sides, it helps. I also drink tons of water a day.. a lot more than the norm 2L. haha.

I every night cannot slp.. turn n toss like prata can only fall in deep slp at 4am aft o get up pee n drink milo w oats. Nw only wk 9. =.= I'm so sensitive to hb n ds snoring too. Cham right ..

I know how that feels get a pillow to support when u are slping on yr sides, it helps. I also drink tons of water a day.. a lot more than the norm 2L. haha.
sometimes i am happy it moves... coz then i can feel a slimmer waist at the 'top' side, which i kinda miss!!! hahahaha but yes i should get more pillows to sleep with. Here's to the emergence of a fussy preggy mom-to-be! lol
I every night cannot slp.. turn n toss like prata can only fall in deep slp at 4am aft o get up pee n drink milo w oats. Nw only wk 9. =.= I'm so sensitive to hb n ds snoring too. Cham right ..
maybe you can try drinking the hot milo before you sleep (instead of waiting until 4am)? if that works, why not. nutritious also :)

sometimes i am happy it moves... coz then i can feel a slimmer waist at the 'top' side, which i kinda miss!!! hahahaha but yes i should get more pillows to sleep with. Here's to the emergence of a fussy preggy mom-to-be! lol

maybe you can try drinking the hot milo before you sleep (instead of waiting until 4am)? if that works, why not. nutritious also :)
Bcs I wake up and felt there's gastric juice in me.. nw everyday I feel cold too.. think mayb shd go find tsb liao ..

In 1st trim is like that...I awake till numb from playing fb n forum till just enjoy zuo boh close eyes...usually wake up pee cannot zzz back till hub go work den zzz back till morning...mbe u ask for HPL from gynae to rest at home...

Hi ladies,
I am 1 of those who tested BFN first then BFP. A BFP shown up only after 10days a missed af. I tested 3 times when AF is coming, the day I missed AF and 5 days after AF. All bfn. Sort of disappointed and sian in testing, but dh suggested me to test afterall I seldom miss AF for so long, and BFP appeared. I am overjoyed. Visited a gynae to confirm the pregnancy, today is close to 8weeks :)
For this round, no opk, no monitoring of ovulation sign, just bd.. I think in totally relax mode, it works better. The only change for us is that we took ginseng powder mix with some warm water to drink at night, maybe it helps.

Bcs I wake up and felt there's gastric juice in me.. nw everyday I feel cold too.. think mayb shd go find tsb liao ..
Bel, I aso feel cold thruout my trimester n my sil said how come I dun feel warm.. even now at wk37+, I still can wear long sleeves n other mummies laugh at me said y m I always cover up..

Bel, I aso feel cold thruout my trimester n my sil said how come I dun feel warm.. even now at wk37+, I still can wear long sleeves n other mummies laugh at me said y m I always cover up..
Like tt I'm normal. . . Haha thanks dolly ^^ My mom was looking at me strangely when I keep telling her I'm cold at shopping mall juz now and showing her all my goosebumps.
Tonight my ds is down with running nose so we didn't on ac to slp.. In this type of weather I still feel is rather cooling Muz cover blanket . Haha each preg is really diff.. hope every one here will bfp and experience it !

Hi ladies,
I am 1 of those who tested BFN first then BFP. A BFP shown up only after 10days a missed af. I tested 3 times when AF is coming, the day I missed AF and 5 days after AF. All bfn. Sort of disappointed and sian in testing, but dh suggested me to test afterall I seldom miss AF for so long, and BFP appeared. I am overjoyed. Visited a gynae to confirm the pregnancy, today is close to 8weeks :)
For this round, no opk, no monitoring of ovulation sign, just bd.. I think in totally relax mode, it works better. The only change for us is that we took ginseng powder mix with some warm water to drink at night, maybe it helps.
Congrats !!! I'm a wk ahead of you.. can come n join the jun mtbs group !

I have a miscarriage this June And has been ttc again since then. No luck. Very demoralizing. Now in my 2ww. Don't think I'm lucky this month again cos no symptom at all.

bel, i too felt cold very often in my 1st tri. sometimes i'd find that the bed is very cold too and it sucks ttm.

but after that it was much better when i felt normal again, i.e. the office aircon is ok , bed is ok etc.

bel, i too felt cold very often in my 1st tri. sometimes i'd find that the bed is very cold too and it sucks ttm.

but after that it was much better when i felt normal again, i.e. the office aircon is ok , bed is ok etc.
Thanks gamma! Can't wait for 1st trim to be over safely.... im on mc for the past one week.. will be gg back work on Mon ..

I have a miscarriage this June And has been ttc again since then. No luck. Very demoralizing. Now in my 2ww. Don't think I'm lucky this month again cos no symptom at all.
Big hugs to u ! Don lose hope ya. Rainbow bb will definitely come to u for good !

Congratulations cherishbebe! Thanks for letting us know your late BFP and what you have done differently.
Wow 3rd BFP this month! More hope more hope!

ttc.png

Yayyyy.... AF visited. I was happy and disappointed. After 2 BFN. Owells

Can join those ppl in the cycle buddies.

I know what you mean by "Yayyyy". Just want to quickly close this neither-here-nor-there situation and quickly move on to next cycle and try again, right? Haha...
Anyway, jia you babe!

ttc.png

my menses is late for 3days.. and today have some spotting...
coz my menses will come tmr, and gonna try again next month :(

Testing one mth later is very late. Best to test abt 14 days later.
personally one month later is just nice for me, especially for late ovulation...
late ovulation has high chance that will miscarriage coz the fertilized egg do not have enough time to "burrow" into the lining.. so especially for spotting and i not sure is due to implantation bleeding or lining start to break down.. for those spotting case, 1 out of 4 woman will miscarriage.. tat y some woman test 2 weeks later they are pregnant then 2 weeks later they are not..

so for me, the safest bet is 1month later.. i dun wan test positive then later find out im not anymore...

hi ladies,

I have a question:
I tested for my ovulation last month but according to the Clearblue kit, i did not ovulate.
we still bd as usual.
However, my period is 8 days late already.

why like that??

hi ladies,

I have a question:
I tested for my ovulation last month but according to the Clearblue kit, i did not ovulate.
we still bd as usual.
However, my period is 8 days late already.

why like that??
maybe last month you are already pregnant?
if pregnant, you wont ovulate one lei....

Last month I did my iui. I tot I was bfp. But My period came 6 days late.
This month I tested. No ovulation. But period is already 9 days late.

Must I test now? Even thou I dun think its bfp?

so even no ovulation, the LH will remains high during pregnancy?
i am not sure if it is thru out but let me show u sth . The dark green strip was the pregnancy test kit. The light green strip was the opk. u can see the very dark line on the opk. I did this when I was prolly..7 or 8 wks along ?

Attachments

• 1416367342577.jpg
    1416367342577.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 191

u may wanna teSt. I didn't have a positive opk after clomid tt time but somehow I bfp

Wow the dark line is really super intense and dark! If only my OPK can be this clear every month! Haha...

No positive OPK but got pregnant? Wow! Has the same OPK been giving you consistent results before you are pregnant? I mean were they reliable for you?

ttc.png

Wow the dark line is really super intense and dark! If only my OPK can be this clear every month! Haha...

No positive OPK but got pregnant? Wow! Has the same OPK been giving you consistent results before you are pregnant? I mean were they reliable for you?

ttc.png
dunno leh always negative. and as u know , with clomid , ovulation is supposed to occur within a certain no of days when u finish the last pill. iirc I was testing for ..2 wks or so since my last pill. no positive opk . that was some time in march / early Apr. found out abt my lil one on 2 jun .2 -3 wks preggie based on cb. so means I didn't conceive with the clomid

But that said I gave up testing after that clomid incIdent cos I thought if clomid can't help me , I shld not ovulate naturally since I didmt prev

Mine seems to be a very weird case. and even my gynae was saying prolly tje clomid failed this time round when I asked him..why no positive opk. I was thus waiting for my period to come but it nv did (that means can't start on 2nd cycle of clomid !!!). no period since the one I had in march ...

is your period usually very regular? if so, then just test lor. maybe you just missed the +ve ovulation in the test, but you actually did ovulate?

Mine seems to be a very weird case. and even my gynae was saying prolly tje clomid failed this time round when I asked him..why no positive opk. I was thus waiting for my period to come but it nv did (that means can't start on 2nd cycle of clomid !!!). no period since the one I had in march ...
maybe OPK strips not sensitive enough? so actually you did ovulate but they not sensitive enough to sense the LH levels??
but most importantly is you did get pregnant..haha.. so all ends well :)

maybe OPK strips not sensitive enough? so actually you did ovulate but they not sensitive enough to sense the LH levels??
but most importantly is you did get pregnant..haha.. so all ends well :)
ya that's true... i was quite surprised cos that time i kept testing -ve cos my period was haywire. was thinking..if -ve then gonna ask for medication to get my period liao... haha

Indeed your case is an unusual one but a good one! :)
I think pixie may be right, you might be using an opk which was not sensitive enough. Which is why I strongly feel that BBT charting is still most reliable. But it doesn't matter for you anymore. Haha...

ttc.png

is your period usually very regular? if so, then just test lor. maybe you just missed the +ve ovulation in the test, but you actually did ovulate?
Hmm... I was using the clear blue monitor leh...
But the only reason I am praying for is that the monitor went haywire & became not accurate...

I shall wait a few more days then test...
Very scare to be disappointed...

Yes, usually my period very accurate one...
But then again, the last month it was 6 days late. And I was supper disappointed when AF came...

But the only reason I am praying for is that the monitor went haywire & became not accurate...

i think monitor should be super accurate.... quite low chance will go haywire afterall is not cheap lei

Anyone went for surgery to check Fallopian tubes and uterus before? I was recommended to do it after my blood tests n ultrasound.

clearblue also not 100% one... the ovulation etc not easy to catch... so don't depend entirely on it...

yar don't pin too high hopes then won't too disappointed... but don't wait too long too coz if you bfp you'll need to start taking supplements, managing your diet etc! :)

Anyone went for surgery to check Fallopian tubes and uterus before? I was recommended to do it after my blood tests n ultrasound.
surgery is a very invasive option leh... can try other less invasive options that insert dye and scan... is not as conclusive as surgery, but definitely less invasive...

Back