2WW - for those TTC-ing

Woo congrats ttc2014. I remember your af was late? So how many days late then you realized its bfp?

Please keep low profile. Heee auntie here is pantung.

haha i know.. i am too but im so bursting.. i need an outlet to let out my big secret before i unexpectedly blab to my friends..

i took the test twice, once when i was late for 4 days and got a BFN. then after a week later i tried again and saw the faint line.. i think i took the 2nd test when i was late on my 9th day. :)

Thanks everyone. been busy and tired to log in here... keke.
Due to last min no CL, so ladies, remember to get a helper or CL or whoever to help when confinement...

yew_yew,
its never ending worry. bb out u will still b worried. be it eating well or slping well or wat.
keke... nvm. detail scan will 100 % confirm. even gynae check now. might not be accurate.

Yes, stoneystoney. We will still worry when the baby is out. But then again, just make sure you have enough breastmilk! It's the best thing you can give baby! My #2 was breastfed till this year (3+ years old!) and she's healthier, chubbier and smarter than #1. Haha.

I had a CL for #1 but none for #2. Wanted to go without one again this time but hubby said he cannot tahan waking up every few hours to help with diaper changing etc so he insisted on getting one. Haven't find one yet though. Wanted my CL for #1 coz over the past few years she did for my relatives as well but alas! She's not available now due to own family commitment le.

CONGRATS, @TTC2014! I have been sick for the past one month too. Guess if you don't dare to take any medication, plenty of rest and water should be sufficient. And yes, keep a low profile, yeah? Take care! Another 21 days to 3 Dec!!!

haha i know.. i am too but im so bursting.. i need an outlet to let out my big secret before i unexpectedly blab to my friends..

i took the test twice, once when i was late for 4 days and got a BFN. then after a week later i tried again and saw the faint line.. i think i took the 2nd test when i was late on my 9th day. :)

Congrats!
Remember you were still saying that you heard lower back aches is not a symptom of pregnancy and I told you that I read it and it is?
It strike when you least expect! Congrats and please spread lots of baby dust.

In the meantime, lie low, take good care of yourself and patiently wait for your appointment. Jia you!

Thanks everyone. been busy and tired to log in here... keke.
Due to last min no CL, so ladies, remember to get a helper or CL or whoever to help when confinement...

yew_yew,
its never ending worry. bb out u will still b worried. be it eating well or slping well or wat.
keke... nvm. detail scan will 100 % confirm. even gynae check now. might not be accurate.

Congrats stoney! Hope u can Rest well n more during confinement ..

hi all, i tested positive last week. still remember i was asking what are the chances that i tested BFN and than BFP later.

Happy but very worry at the same time. Started to take my sugar level once i know i am P and it's very high.
So immediately went to see gynae to confirm pregnancy but can only see sac.
Started my insulin jab on the same day.

Still got 2 weeks plus before my next checkup to see got heartbeat. Based on LMP is 6 weeks but gynae say should be only 4 weeks.

Have not tell any of our families yet...partly also because i am going on holiday next month. Crossing my finger and hopefully go well

hi all, i tested positive last week. still remember i was asking what are the chances that i tested BFN and than BFP later.

Happy but very worry at the same time. Started to take my sugar level once i know i am P and it's very high.
So immediately went to see gynae to confirm pregnancy but can only see sac.
Started my insulin jab on the same day.

Still got 2 weeks plus before my next checkup to see got heartbeat. Based on LMP is 6 weeks but gynae say should be only 4 weeks.

Have not tell any of our families yet...partly also because i am going on holiday next month. Crossing my finger and hopefully go well
Congrats. . All will be well.. don't worry and be positive!

Congrats ladies!!!

Tdy's 16 DPO... No period yet. Tested on 13 DPO and it was BFN... I tested (cheat) cos i had a vivid dream tt i tested n 2 very bold lines were seen. But.... Reality was bold sibgle line.

Hubs got back frm a trip n saw my waist... And w e crazy intake of food I've got bow. He asked if cfm not preg.

Idk man... Like mehhh i dnt knw if i shld test.

So happy to see two BFPs in one day!! I hope we can all join the ranks soon too. Hehe. So excited.

I'm at my 2ww again. Hope that this month is month too. Haha. Seeing my gynea in two weeks to collect test results. Hoping that everything is well. :)

Jiayou sisters!!

Hi all, I'm new to this forum!

We recently got married, and we have been trying for 4 months? Is that norm considering we just both hit 25? Hoping to get some baby dust soon! :)

We recently got married, and we have been trying for 4 months? Is that norm considering we just both hit 25? Hoping to get some baby dust soon! :)

So young! I got married at that age and I wished I tried then. Waited too long now I regret

Morning ladies.. Just ranting that I got a very busy month at work and am angry about work stress. Am I stressed and hence having trouble conceiving???? Angryyyy!!!

Dear all

I am here to sprinkle baby dust to you! Finally expecting after a miscarriage in March this year. So here it is, my rainbow baby! :)

Just to share what i did:-

Practical wise
1) BBT using fertility friend
2) OPKs using cheapies and Clearblue
3) Saw TCM, Dr Tan in Clementi (2 and half cycles i strike), must see together with hubby
4) Tilt my butt with a pillow under for at least an hour after BD
5) eat more healthy with less meat (dunno if that helps) i tried to take 1 vegeterian meal in a day

Fengshui wise
1) placed bowl of uncooked rice under our bed
2) did not sweep/clean the floor under our bed
3) pasted pomegrante pics in bed room to have baby/fertility energy
4) bght rose quartz egg shape and place beside our bed (after cleansing and communicating with the crystal), to enhance fertility luck
5) I went for Reki healing with Mdm Tan and conceived after 2 sessions with her. I believe she helped me to relax and the 1st time i went, it was very near my ovulation date so she did a lot of healing for me at my tummy area and surprisingly i had quite a lot of ewcm that cycle (I seldom have them) and 2 weeks later i went to her and did 1 more session and VIOLA on the next couple of day i had a positive pregnancy test results.

I hope the above helps and best of luck!

Congrats!!

Hi ladies, I'm back to join u here again.. Just miscarried at 8wks. Pregnancy in unknown location.

Surprisingly the cycle I strike was one with lesser symptoms than those cycles I thought I strike haha.. So next time I wont rely on symptoms. Will test with hpt 2 weeks after period due. That time I tested BFN on CD32 & 35 (Watson's hpt & Fortel) then BFP on CD39 with Clearblue Digital. Sighhh can still remember my tears of joy when the word 'Pregnant' appeared.. Then 3 weeks of stress. Went to 4 different gynaes and spent 1k+ on checkups! Each time I prayed so hard that baby will appear on the scan but no.. Nothing. Just wasn't meant to be I guess..

Now waiting for green light from gynae to ttc again. The fear of another miscarriage is there but I can't give up trying.

Sorry to hear that. Jiayou!

Hi everyone, just an update. Went to see beanie on Sat. Gynae said he/she is growing well. Phew. But then again, i will never stop worrying till i cradle baby in my arms. Anyway, was a little bit disappointed on Sat coz during the previous visit, gynae said he wanted to check out beanie's gender but alas! He was very busy that day....had too many patients so he sort of rushed my checkup. Have to wait till detailed scan on 3 Dec. That's when he will issue me a letter to certify that i can go overseas too. Wah...wait so long for 3 Dec....sigh.

Anyway, the weather has been quite cool recently.....take the chance to cuddle your hubby in bed and have some fun! Heehee. Jia you ladies! Just enjoy the moments with your hubby!

That's good news that the bb is growing well! I went to see my gynae just before my babymoon last week.. baby is growing well too. but the detail scan shows that my blood flow to the baby is sluggish, i.e. nutrients may not go to the bb as well. a bit sad to hear that... I can't take medication too cos I am allergic.

Don't worry 3 dec will come by in a jiffy! =)

hi all! i just found out that im 5 weeks pregnant.... this came totally as a surprise as i had no symptoms whatsoever.. even bought the BBT thermometer to prepare for the next cycle..

nonetheless, hubby and i were still kinda in shock and the news is slowly sinking in.. :)

yew_yew, my first appointment is also on 3rd Dec! im so nervous and scare because im currently sick too.. been coughing real bad these few days and i totally cannot relax because im so scare i will be harming the small little sesame seed in me.. hopefully everything will be fine when i go for my first check up.. :)

Congrats! Start taking your folic acids and take it s l o w.. =)

4 months is still early, perhaps when you reach the 6 mth mark and you and yr dh have been trying really really hard and very active on bd and still nth... then consider a check? better early than late. just take it as though like a regular check up and not think that you have a problem or wadever. jiayou!

*redvel passing a tissue to bepositive*

I feeling great and still pms-y crampy :)

How r u?

Hey babe! You are so nice, played along to my lame joke! Haha...
I am still counting down to O. Chances for me will be super low this month so I am just *loo dee doo dee doo"-ing and waiting for next cycle to start again.

Woo your situation sounds promising. Continue to take it easy and relax ya?

ttc.png

Hi ladies who exercise during 2ww, is running 5-7km too strenuous during 2ww?

I love to run but my friends who are mothers advise me to cut down on strenuous exercises during 2ww. I googled online but findings are not very concrete. Would like to hear from you ladies.

ttc.png

Morning ladies.. Just ranting that I got a very busy month at work and am angry about work stress. Am I stressed and hence having trouble conceiving???? Angryyyy!!!

I feel stress does hinder conceiving...
Sometimes I feel so stress until like chest pain then I feel my ovulation also comes later..
Now I just try to tell myself, nothing is more important than setting up a family.. At work, I just do my part but if people want to be difficult, I also boh bian. No point like putting myself up against them and make myself angry.

I love to run but my friends who are mothers advise me to cut down on strenuous exercises during 2ww. I googled online but findings are not very concrete. Would like to hear from you ladies.

ttc.png

I feel that when it comes to exercising, it really depends on individual bodies.
Some people really need that additional exercise to make them in tip top condition for body to conceive better
Some people is already too thin, and too much exercise may cause more imbalance.
If all along, a person has been exercising that much, if suddenly drop off, not sure what kind of effects it will have.
But I do hear of people who say that don't run so much when trying to ttc-ing. Maybe like brisk walk, light job will be better.. but honestly, I don't know and I feel that it is not conclusive because it works differently for different people.
I suggest you try it out for few cycles and see how and if still no strike then change your habits again and see what happens again?

I envy you! :) I wish I got married that early! My dream was to get married at 24...
It depends on how long you want to wait. But I suggest that in another few months time if still no news, go for a checkup first.
It will give you the peace of mind that you need and if nothing is wrong with you, at least you know it is okie to wait

I regret not going for a check earlier and keep guessing every month, giving myself so much stress.
My gynae came back with results pretty fast and I feel that at least I don't lose a lot of time waiting and waiting.

Hi gals... just to check whether there is possibility that mense hasnt come and the cycle is already 4 days late from usual and still tested negative on preg test kit?

ttc.png
Depends do u normally already jog that much and regularly? If ur body is used to regular jogging, no harm at all. I myself was jogging regularly when I got #1... but Im unfit type so is slow jog cum walk type. Now Im also jogging maybe 3.5 km a week... just to get some exercise into my lifestyle.

Hey babe! You are so nice, played along to my lame joke! Haha...
I am still counting down to O. Chances for me will be super low this month so I am just *loo dee doo dee doo"-ing and waiting for next cycle to start again.

Woo your situation sounds promising. Continue to take it easy and relax ya?

ttc.png
Time to work it work it soon ya. But why did you say chance is low le?

Today 12 dpo and started spotting. I'm so flying next month:)

Actually im pretty glad my past 2months regime pays off. I'm trying to improve my Qi and usually my spotting would start on 10dpo. My sinseh told me my Qi is weak therefore I get so many days of spotting. My luteal phase is 13days. This cycle my spotting comes 2 days late. Very good.

Hi everyone, just an update. Went to see beanie on Sat. Gynae said he/she is growing well. Phew. But then again, i will never stop worrying till i cradle baby in my arms. Anyway, was a little bit disappointed on Sat coz during the previous visit, gynae said he wanted to check out beanie's gender but alas! He was very busy that day....had too many patients so he sort of rushed my checkup. Have to wait till detailed scan on 3 Dec. That's when he will issue me a letter to certify that i can go overseas too. Wah...wait so long for 3 Dec....sigh.

Anyway, the weather has been quite cool recently.....take the chance to cuddle your hubby in bed and have some fun! Heehee. Jia you ladies! Just enjoy the moments with your hubby!
as long as beanie is healthy and growing!! how big ler? mine doubled in 4 weeks... so fast!! actually if baby cooperates and does not cross leg and faces correct direction, very fast to scan gender one... yest my gynae took like 5 sec to show us birdie... :p my husband still comment "whoa! so easy to see one ah" -.- at least you'll get the gender before you go overseas... shop more there! :D
hi all! i just found out that im 5 weeks pregnant.... this came totally as a surprise as i had no symptoms whatsoever.. even bought the BBT thermometer to prepare for the next cycle..

nonetheless, hubby and i were still kinda in shock and the news is slowly sinking in.. :)

yew_yew, my first appointment is also on 3rd Dec! im so nervous and scare because im currently sick too.. been coughing real bad these few days and i totally cannot relax because im so scare i will be harming the small little sesame seed in me.. hopefully everything will be fine when i go for my first check up.. :)
CONGRATS TTC and csy1!!! wow suddenly 2 bfp together so cool!! year end must be more relaxing success rate increasing. hehe. gogogo!
Yes, stoneystoney. We will still worry when the baby is out. But then again, just make sure you have enough breastmilk! It's the best thing you can give baby! My #2 was breastfed till this year (3+ years old!) and she's healthier, chubbier and smarter than #1. Haha.

I had a CL for #1 but none for #2. Wanted to go without one again this time but hubby said he cannot tahan waking up every few hours to help with diaper changing etc so he insisted on getting one. Haven't find one yet though. Wanted my CL for #1 coz over the past few years she did for my relatives as well but alas! She's not available now due to own family commitment le.

CONGRATS, @TTC2014! I have been sick for the past one month too. Guess if you don't dare to take any medication, plenty of rest and water should be sufficient. And yes, keep a low profile, yeah? Take care! Another 21 days to 3 Dec!!!
yewyew where did you get your CL from? i still slowly searching... the agencies ones are SO EXPENSIVE
Congrats ladies!!!

Tdy's 16 DPO... No period yet. Tested on 13 DPO and it was BFN... I tested (cheat) cos i had a vivid dream tt i tested n 2 very bold lines were seen. But.... Reality was bold sibgle line.

Hubs got back frm a trip n saw my waist... And w e crazy intake of food I've got bow. He asked if cfm not preg.

Idk man... Like mehhh i dnt knw if i shld test.
try it! you never know. can test every 3 days... :)

definitely normal. 1year is the norm for young couples... if >1 yr no news, then do go for a checkup. meanwhile, enjoy the process :)
That's good news that the bb is growing well! I went to see my gynae just before my babymoon last week.. baby is growing well too. but the detail scan shows that my blood flow to the baby is sluggish, i.e. nutrients may not go to the bb as well. a bit sad to hear that... I can't take medication too cos I am allergic.

Don't worry 3 dec will come by in a jiffy! =)
darbi i might have same problem as you! i haven't done detailed scan, but blood test shows rather thick blood... did you have tt too? i'm so upset the baby might not be getting sufficient nutrients... all those pills that i've been popping to no avail!! hope doesn't affect dev...

ttc.png
like chloe said, if you run regularly and are fit, then 5-7km is normal for you and not over strenuous. just don't over push yourself.... same even after you bfp... though some gynaes more kiasu, will say just relax the first 3 months... at most walk walk

definitely normal. 1year is the norm for young couples... if >1 yr no news, then do go for a checkup. meanwhile, enjoy the process :)

darbi i might have same problem as you! i haven't done detailed scan, but blood test shows rather thick blood... did you have tt too? i'm so upset the baby might not be getting sufficient nutrients... all those pills that i've been popping to no avail!! hope doesn't affect dev...

like chloe said, if you run regularly and are fit, then 5-7km is normal for you and not over strenuous. just don't over push yourself.... same even after you bfp... though some gynaes more kiasu, will say just relax the first 3 months... at most walk walk

It is possible that the blood is thick, cos typically the gynae will prescribe aspirin which is a kind of blood thinner. But at the same time I also have a blood condition, so I'm not sure if that played a part too in the sluggish flow. Don't stand too long, sit too long. If possible slp on yr side. =) I'm sure everything will be ok for us. =)

@doodoo123 , I got my previous CL from my mil's colleague. Don't know how the colleague got the contact. Anyway, I don't think I am getting one already. My mil said just get a relative (who lives near me) to cook the confinement meals for me.

Actually I managed to see my beanie's gender today. Went to do a walk-in to my gynae's clinic coz I suddenly developed hives today. So many rashes and very itchy. Felt insecure so I went to see him. Did a scan and gynae said "There's nothing in there." For a moment he frightened me coz I was thinking "nothing in what??? Nothing in my womb? Nothing in beanie's body???" Haha. Turned out he was referring to no birdie between the legs. Quite clear lor....my 3rd princess. When I told #1 & #2, #1 was very happy (actually initially she was the one who wanted a brother) but #2 cried and said she wanted a didi! Haha. To think she wanted a meimei at first.

@doodoo123 , I got my previous CL from my mil's colleague. Don't know how the colleague got the contact. Anyway, I don't think I am getting one already. My mil said just get a relative (who lives near me) to cook the confinement meals for me.

Actually I managed to see my beanie's gender today. Went to do a walk-in to my gynae's clinic coz I suddenly developed hives today. So many rashes and very itchy. Felt insecure so I went to see him. Did a scan and gynae said "There's nothing in there." For a moment he frightened me coz I was thinking "nothing in what??? Nothing in my womb? Nothing in beanie's body???" Haha. Turned out he was referring to no birdie between the legs. Quite clear lor....my 3rd princess. When I told #1 & #2, #1 was very happy (actually initially she was the one who wanted a brother) but #2 cried and said she wanted a didi! Haha. To think she wanted a meimei at first.
Wahhhhhhh the gynae would frightened me if he tell me tt... glad all is well from ur gynae visit .. ; )

Thanks ladies for your feedback on my question of running 5-7km during 2ww.

Hmmm... I started running more frequently around 5 months ago. My objective is to lead a more healthy lifestyle. Honestly after running for some time, 5-7km is not really strenuous for me. Then recently, after what my friends told me, I maintained the running routine before O, and I stopped running during 2ww. But then I am having mixed feelings about this arrangement because the "run-stop-run" routine seems more disruptive to the body. I feel that it is better to maintain consistency.

Have baby or not, I think maintaining a healthy body is still paramount. So I will just continue running but run shorter distance during 2ww.

ttc.png

Back