2WW - for those TTC-ing

Stoneystoney, CONGRATS! Time flies! It seemed like not long ago that you announced your BFP!

Anyway, HI LADIES! I've been reading silently. Now into 15 weeks of pregnancy but somehow, for this past 1 week, I've been feeling uneasy. Very worried that beanie is not growing coz i feel that my tummy is very small for a 15 weeks foetus. I know some women don't look pregnant at 15 weeks but then, I am NOT a petite woman to begin with. It's like, before pregnancy, I looked pregnant and now i looked the same.....I asked hubby 2 days ago if he thought that my tummy is quite small this time and he agreed too. Sigh....really very scared. Going for gynae appt this Sat. Hope no bad news.

Anyhow, jia you to all ladies who are TTC! I saw my colleague buy 2 boxes of Conceive Well from Watsons(sale yesterday and today, i think) but she also had a cold drink by her side today. So i told her "Ah....told you don't drink cold drinks right....." I feel like a mother nagging at her daughter. Haha.

Don't worry, everything will be fine. :)
Take care and enjoy your pregnancy.

should be ok, i've experienced that before too... :)

don't worry about size... some only start showing anything >week 20!!! i'm also not showing at wk15... (though at night i'm so bloated i look like i'm entering tri3) not petite even more "space" in your existing tummy for baby to grow without bulging... week 15 is ~lemon / orange size only... if you can imagine putting that in your tummy, then is ok! haha... anyways you'll have your peace of mind this sat lah :)

Hi doodoo123, how are you? Done OSCAR already right? Fixed on gynae and hospital? Actually i noticed that my tummy looked smaller in the morning (when I just woke up) but then at night, it got bigger. Maybe it's due to the food that I ate throughout the day?

Thanks, everyone for the assurance. Can't help worrying coz i looked heavily pregnant even during 2nd trimester when expecting #2 few years ago. Guess i shall just continue to pray. Like what hubby said, what will happen, will happen. If really sth bad happened to this #3 (*touch wood*), maybe it's coz he/she is not destined to be our child.

Ahh....can't wait for Sat!

Stoneystoney, CONGRATS! Time flies! It seemed like not long ago that you announced your BFP!

Anyway, HI LADIES! I've been reading silently. Now into 15 weeks of pregnancy but somehow, for this past 1 week, I've been feeling uneasy. Very worried that beanie is not growing coz i feel that my tummy is very small for a 15 weeks foetus. I know some women don't look pregnant at 15 weeks but then, I am NOT a petite woman to begin with. It's like, before pregnancy, I looked pregnant and now i looked the same.....I asked hubby 2 days ago if he thought that my tummy is quite small this time and he agreed too. Sigh....really very scared. Going for gynae appt this Sat. Hope no bad news.

Anyhow, jia you to all ladies who are TTC! I saw my colleague buy 2 boxes of Conceive Well from Watsons(sale yesterday and today, i think) but she also had a cold drink by her side today. So i told her "Ah....told you don't drink cold drinks right....." I feel like a mother nagging at her daughter. Haha.
oh don't worry...ppl didn't start noticing my belly till wk 20-24

as long baby is growing well, it's okie 1.
my tummy also didn't show till much later. I am fat to begin with + got gestational diabetics.

Save money no need to buy maternity clothes
haha

:)
Hi All,
Quite long no come in le. Juz wanna inform that I have given birth last week to a chubby boy.... of 3.45kg.
lol...

So ladies. preserve... u able to c ur LO in near future.... :):)

Congrats @stoneystoney enjoy ur fruit of labour! Hee..:)

Memory of seeing ur bfp news in this thread is still fresh in my mind.. time really flies..

@mrsmorgan *hugs* stay +ve & try again.. on e bright side, u r more fertile & that will boost ur chance to conceive again.. we all know sometimes it takes more than 1 try but it'll all be worthwhile.. jiayou k!

as long baby is growing well, it's okie 1.
my tummy also didn't show till much later. I am fat to begin with + got gestational diabetics.

Save money no need to buy maternity clothes
haha
Paiseh may i know how is ur gestational diabetics? It back to normao aft deliver right? I got it during 2nd trim. Angry my hub's bro's gf la last sat saw me prick finger den simply just said some ppl will still having it aft birth... i need her to comment me meh? $£÷$*÷£#$*÷

ya back to normal after delivery.
mine consider quite serious. Ard 2 months preggy start to jab insulin throughout the pregnancy.

hey, new here!
my period is 6 days late.. boobs are very sore and pain, similar to when period coming. dunno whether i am pregnant or just my period delay. stress :( tested on 1st day i miss my period but BFN *bought from 7/11*. its been 5 long days… i have crazy cravings too but then normally i already have cravings haha so cannot count. i kind of hope i am pregnant.. but too busy and stress with wedding recently maybe thats why delay. scared to test again but i don't want to see a BFN. my symptoms are similar to period symtomps.. just that period not here yet. any advice?

hey, new here!
my period is 6 days late.. boobs are very sore and pain, similar to when period coming. dunno whether i am pregnant or just my period delay. stress :( tested on 1st day i miss my period but BFN *bought from 7/11*. its been 5 long days… i have crazy cravings too but then normally i already have cravings haha so cannot count. i kind of hope i am pregnant.. but too busy and stress with wedding recently maybe thats why delay. scared to test again but i don't want to see a BFN. my symptoms are similar to period symtomps.. just that period not here yet. any advice?
just test?

Ecojy, if it bothers you that af still doesn't show, won't you want to know if it's a bfn so that you can move on or perhaps see a doc or sinseh to help you regulate your hormones?

Of course hope it's a bfp so that you can see a doc to quickly get some medical support if needed.

I don't why you need to be wary to see bfn. Either way, you need to know so can move on.

Hi doodoo123, how are you? Done OSCAR already right? Fixed on gynae and hospital? Actually i noticed that my tummy looked smaller in the morning (when I just woke up) but then at night, it got bigger. Maybe it's due to the food that I ate throughout the day?

Thanks, everyone for the assurance. Can't help worrying coz i looked heavily pregnant even during 2nd trimester when expecting #2 few years ago. Guess i shall just continue to pray. Like what hubby said, what will happen, will happen. If really sth bad happened to this #3 (*touch wood*), maybe it's coz he/she is not destined to be our child.

Ahh....can't wait for Sat!
Yar Done! actually i did harmony... haha... tummy get bigger is probably due to bloatedness... the food you eat should be digested during the day too! :) don't worry about size... i was discussing this with some other girls on facebook and they showed examples of friends who didn't have a bump til ~7mths, and delivered 3kg babies still!! ur baby is probably squeezing with your intestines and bladder etc... don't worry about it :)
oh don't worry...ppl didn't start noticing my belly till wk 20-24
i'm expecting that too! and not complaining because i haven't bothered purchasing any maternity clothing yet LOL

Paiseh may i know how is ur gestational diabetics? It back to normao aft deliver right? I got it during 2nd trim. Angry my hub's bro's gf la last sat saw me prick finger den simply just said some ppl will still having it aft birth... i need her to comment me meh? $£÷$*÷£#$*÷
actually there is a risk of it continuing after birth... but hopefully not, of course. tell her she needs to be nicer to you, if not later cannot join the family :p
hey, new here!
just test! gogogo! don't need to observe symptoms because PMS and preg symptoms can be very similar... or there can be no symptoms at all... so no use de... all the best!

@doodoo123, sorry for asking. Why did you do Harmony? I thought you are quite young? So, you know the gender already? Since they say through Harmony can find out gender.

I know other women have small tummies even in 3rd trimester. But im worried for myself coz i wasn't that small with first 2 pregnancies mah. But could it be due to my diet? With this one, i can only eat 2 main meals a day. Usually i will feel very bloated in the evening so cannot eat much for dinner.

hey, new here!
go get clearblue and test!

Thanks, Im in 2ww now! Yes I gave myself 3 chances with iui if I don't succeed, before I move on.

Hi Chloe, good luck to you! Take good care during this 2ww and hope we can see your BFP news soon. :)
When are you due to test?

ttc.png

Last edited:
I am counting down to O day. I was supposed to start OPK testing today but just now, I peed without collecting after holding for 4 hours. *speechless* I am blur like a sotong. Haha...

Oceandeep and other cycle buddies, how are you? Hope everyone is having a good week. Weekend is just round the corner! :)

ttc.png

actually there is a risk of it continuing after birth... but hopefully not, of course. tell her she needs to be nicer to you, if not later cannot join the family :p

just test! gogogo! don't need to observe symptoms because PMS and preg symptoms can be very similar... or there can be no symptoms at all... so no use de... all the best!
Haha b4 join the family I already told dh that i don like her...

i think my auntiflo forgot about me this month. :( been late for a week, tested but i got a BFN. Dont even have any menses symptoms this month.. cant wait for it to come so that i can get over and done with to try again next month.. :(

Bepositive, me loving your nick. And I see you’re using the new FF signature. Very cute.

Is it your plan to embark on ivf? Now that I’m out of it, I feel a sense of relief. It’s not a fun journey. But sometimes we just do what we gotta do…. try it out, if you’re mentally prepared.

This cycle will be any other cycle. Go easy. Already planned for a Dec holiday so if bfp means cannot go liao. Ha!

Today should be 5DPO.

Hi Chloe, good luck to you! Take good care during this 2ww and hope we can see your BFP news soon. :)
When are you due to test?

ttc.png
Thanks so much, but my af came ytd... so sadly my iui failed. Will be trying again if I can this cycle. U jiayou too!

Bepositive, me loving your nick. And I see you’re using the new FF signature. Very cute.

Is it your plan to embark on ivf? Now that I’m out of it, I feel a sense of relief. It’s not a fun journey. But sometimes we just do what we gotta do…. try it out, if you’re mentally prepared.

This cycle will be any other cycle. Go easy. Already planned for a Dec holiday so if bfp means cannot go liao. Ha!

Today should be 5DPO.
What do u mean ur out of it?

I am counting down to O day. I was supposed to start OPK testing today but just now, I peed without collecting after holding for 4 hours. *speechless* I am blur like a sotong. Haha...

Oceandeep and other cycle buddies, how are you? Hope everyone is having a good week. Weekend is just round the corner! :)

ttc.png
Hihi bepositive

I am very lazy this cycle. Only waiting to see new tcm Dr Tan KS but that would be after my O. Didn't do bbt or drink my red dates longan. Also took cold stuff and ice cream ha! However, I think I might wanna use opk but think ran out liao. My ivf should be in Feb. Clinic called me today.
Hope you are doing well.
Cheers!

I hope you will find your miracle and don't need ivf.

Anyway my case was no implantation for both fresh cycles (egg quality issue). And for frozen embryos, all 5 thawed well but didn't grow. So doc had to abort the transfer. The end.

Hi All,
Quite long no come in le. Juz wanna inform that I have given birth last week to a chubby boy.... of 3.45kg.
lol...

So ladies. preserve... u able to c ur LO in near future.... :):)
Time really flies.. Hardly feel it and your bb is born.. Must be very chubby.. Congrats!

Yar Done! actually i did harmony... haha... tummy get bigger is probably due to bloatedness... the food you eat should be digested during the day too! :) don't worry about size... i was discussing this with some other girls on facebook and they showed examples of friends who didn't have a bump til ~7mths, and delivered 3kg babies still!! ur baby is probably squeezing with your intestines and bladder etc... don't worry about it :)

i'm expecting that too! and not complaining because i haven't bothered purchasing any maternity clothing yet LOL
So boy or girl? How many weeks now?

Anyway my case was no implantation for both fresh cycles (egg quality issue). And for frozen embryos, all 5 thawed well but didn't grow. So doc had to abort the transfer. The end.
Jiayou Redvel! Since you already planned a holiday, just enjoy first..

Thanks booy.

I have ditched all "must-do's" in ttc bible and enjoy whatever is now presented to me everyday. I had done so much before. So I know it was not meant to be. As for future, we all just count our present blessings.

So hope you ladies in ttc/2ww don't get overly stressed. There is always a time for every single thing. Cheerios.

i think my auntiflo forgot about me this month. :( been late for a week, tested but i got a BFN. Dont even have any menses symptoms this month.. cant wait for it to come so that i can get over and done with to try again next month.. :(

Oh a few of us were talking about having had similar experience with late AF which didn't arrive until CD 40+ days later, and strangely right after we made an appointment with gynae for a checkup. Haha... So you might want to consider the same "trick". (Ok it is very nonsense talk so just for laughs ya?)

Talking about this, csy1, how are you? Has AF arrived or have you visited gynae?

Today should be 5DPO.

Yes the FF ticker is so cute! But it is quite troublesome for me to use it since I have to manually type it out for every reply. Let's see how long I will last. Heehee...

Hmmm... I don't have the courage yet for IVF. I am going to try naturally first and will consider SO-IUI first. I will be attending a counselling session @ KKH soon.

Go easy sounds good. So many ladies here has proven to me that they got BFP after throwing all the stress out of the window. I am trying to go easy too. If you get a BFP, I am sure you are more than happy to forgo the holiday. :p Jia you babe! I wish you the best of luck! Another 9 more days to test date!

Hihi bepositive

I am very lazy this cycle. Only waiting to see new tcm Dr Tan KS but that would be after my O. Didn't do bbt or drink my red dates longan. Also took cold stuff and ice cream ha! However, I think I might wanna use opk but think ran out liao. My ivf should be in Feb. Clinic called me today.
Hope you are doing well.
Cheers!

Sounds like you are also adopting the "go-easy" strategy. That's good! No stress = better chance. Maybe you will get BFP before Feb IVF appointment. Best of luck to you! :)

I am fine. I am counting down to O. I am also going easy this month because HB and I might be apart during my O timing so I will just BD as much as possible until he travels. I am still charting BBT but not feverishly updating and staring at my chart on FF. I have also cut back on the OPK-ing.

ttc.png

Hey redvel,
Stay positive and having children is not everything. I also try not to be so obsessed over it. More important that we keep ourselves active and healthy :)

mornin.. finally see my O last nite on cd 50 w opk confirmation.. my longest wait... did the deed... how many days shd i bd after seeing + on opk?

Time really flies.. Hardly feel it and your bb is born.. Must be very chubby.. Congrats!

So boy or girl? How many weeks now?
wow stoney's bb is quite big! well fed :p

it's a boy! should be 15 now, coz having appt next week... i'm having trouble tracking # of weeks... lol

mornin.. finally see my O last nite on cd 50 w opk confirmation.. my longest wait... did the deed... how many days shd i bd after seeing + on opk?
To me I always thought it's kinda too late to bd after seeing an +ve. My first bfp we bd about 5 days before I ovulated. I'm amazed too. Ha.

But I think once you see +ve, should bd that day (if you have not on the day before). Then just alternate days for 1-2x. Army takes about 2 days to mature.

Sorry to hear, but it's good ur staying positive!

How are the 2ww ladies?

Today should be about 5 days to af and damn crampy. Feel like snapping at someone. lol. *pms*

Hi all, i'm a silent reader, also ttc , and im a mum to one, currently ttc for number 2, seems so hard, its my 4th month trying. Its my CD 2. Lets jia you together!

Hi everyone, just an update. Went to see beanie on Sat. Gynae said he/she is growing well. Phew. But then again, i will never stop worrying till i cradle baby in my arms. Anyway, was a little bit disappointed on Sat coz during the previous visit, gynae said he wanted to check out beanie's gender but alas! He was very busy that day....had too many patients so he sort of rushed my checkup. Have to wait till detailed scan on 3 Dec. That's when he will issue me a letter to certify that i can go overseas too. Wah...wait so long for 3 Dec....sigh.

Anyway, the weather has been quite cool recently.....take the chance to cuddle your hubby in bed and have some fun! Heehee. Jia you ladies! Just enjoy the moments with your hubby!

Thanks everyone. been busy and tired to log in here... keke.
Due to last min no CL, so ladies, remember to get a helper or CL or whoever to help when confinement...

yew_yew,
its never ending worry. bb out u will still b worried. be it eating well or slping well or wat.
keke... nvm. detail scan will 100 % confirm. even gynae check now. might not be accurate.

hi all! i just found out that im 5 weeks pregnant.... this came totally as a surprise as i had no symptoms whatsoever.. even bought the BBT thermometer to prepare for the next cycle..

nonetheless, hubby and i were still kinda in shock and the news is slowly sinking in.. :)

yew_yew, my first appointment is also on 3rd Dec! im so nervous and scare because im currently sick too.. been coughing real bad these few days and i totally cannot relax because im so scare i will be harming the small little sesame seed in me.. hopefully everything will be fine when i go for my first check up.. :)

Woo congrats ttc2014. I remember your af was late? So how many days late then you realized its bfp?

Please keep low profile. Heee auntie here is pantung.

Back