(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

My last scan is 7 weeks
Next scan also 11 weeks haha
That's why I'm thinking if I should go and see this or next week
My edd is 21 may :)
Which doc did u see ?
i am also scanning next week. next week is week 11. so i dont know if should scan at wk12? or what?

Isebella888@ i would be going be sahm after ML (2 Mths) .as of now that my decision. As my boss is very demanding and i feel i need to spend more time with my #1 as she be 5 yr old next year.

I been a sahm for 2 yrs before and indeed u can never say which is better sahm or ftwm. Each has pro and cons. But piece of advice. If u decided to be a sahm , make sure u take things easier. Dont be perfectionist. It makes urself suffer and ur kids suffer too. Just take one at a time. U can consider put ur #1 at child care if u have no helper at home.

I suggest not to tell ur boss first till later stage. Becos my company HR policy we are not allowed to resign during maternity leave so if u doing it before ur ML i think u might lose it. Best u call MOM to check if possible.

i am also scanning next week. next week is week 11. so i dont know if should scan at wk12? or what?

Haha I'm week 10 next fri
Next scan 4 nov (week 11 day 5? )

So I'm thinking if I should go next fri (10 week scan) and scan again on 12 week scan haha too excited

Booy, u already done ur oscar? If not u can consider doing part of oscar and harmony. I'll be doing the scan as part of oscar (which is without the blood test) and then blood test from harmony.
Oscar scans more things besides Down syndrome.. So gynae asked me to go for oscar first.. I'm going 2 weeks later.. I'm still thinking whether to do harmony.. Can't decide..

Booy, I am going for harmony on 24 Oct. That's when I m 12 weeks. Accurancy 99.9 for an non invasive test. Why not. :)
I know it's accurate.. Just ex for a piece of mind..

Hello all,
This's my #1 & my EDD is 20 May'14 but doctor say always prepare baby to come early because I conceive through IVF.
I'm on 9wks now and still having MS and can't really eat and felt like so many wind inside my body.
Sometimes feel better for 1 or 2 days but after that MS come back again.
My last scan is on 7wks and next scan will be 11wks , do you think it's too long? or it's normal?
Mine is also thru ivf but gynae didn't say it will be early.. My scans are all 2 weeks apart now.. But I know some can Beas long as 4 weeks.. Think it depends on gynae..

Booy. Each their own bah. I have other things to worry about. Too stress like that. Cos I know I will keep thinking about the results. Lol.

My oscar scan is also this sat. It will be a blood test and ultrasound I think. They calculate some measurements of the baby on the scan to determine results together with blood test results. At least that's what I understand.

Isebella888@ i would be going be sahm after ML (2 Mths) .as of now that my decision. As my boss is very demanding and i feel i need to spend more time with my #1 as she be 5 yr old next year.

I been a sahm for 2 yrs before and indeed u can never say which is better sahm or ftwm. Each has pro and cons. But piece of advice. If u decided to be a sahm , make sure u take things easier. Dont be perfectionist. It makes urself suffer and ur kids suffer too. Just take one at a time. U can consider put ur #1 at child care if u have no helper at home.

Hi bbhopes2009, happy to know that other than me, there are sahm-to-be too. I have no helper at home (used to have one but very bad experience), so i think i will still put my #1 at CC, but I can pick her up earlier like maybe 3-4pm. Currently I need to rush back from office to pick her up around 6-7pm, always feel so sorry to her.

My boss is very demanding too, and he is single. He never understand. I cannot work OT and attend midnight conference call, he is very unhappy on me. He always says why my another colleague (who also has a toddler and currently expecting #2) can still work OT and attend midnight conference call. I need to expain to him my colleague who has mil and parents to look after her toddler but I do not have. My in-laws and parents are residing in overseas. Hubby always on business trip to overseas too. Hubby currently in US. So I am the only person to look after my girl.

Sorry for the ranting.

Anyone suffer from dizzy spells? When I lie on my bed I feel the whole world is spinning. When I stood up I feel the world is turning black. Is it normal?

I went back to work yesterday after a long HL. Evening started spotting again. Sign.. this pregnancy is not easy.
Mine too. But I din get HL. I don't know if it is due to my health or age. I get dizzy spells, lack of appetite, tired easily, quick tempered and sometimes indigestion ..when I say indigestion is very extreme. Either lao sai or cannot come out at all.

sleepawhile, is your spotting a lot? hopefully just brown spots. try not to walk around too much and glue your butt to your office chair! chat here if bored lah. :)

newbiemum80, your symptoms all very normal, including the dizzy spells, indigestion etc. share with you, my colleague who sits opposite me at work was also extremely cranky when she was in her 1st and 2nd trimester. she's now on ML. my goodness, her mood was so bad, I totally refrained from talking too much to her. really scary. don't think yours will be so jia lat right?

I also had very bad constipation this week. really painful down there. few weeks ago was LS. sigh...

Alyssahaven, congrats and welcome! :) are you expecting your #1? when is your edd?

sleepawhile, is your spotting a lot? hopefully just brown spots. try not to walk around too much and glue your butt to your office chair! chat here if bored lah. :)

newbiemum80, your symptoms all very normal, including the dizzy spells, indigestion etc. share with you, my colleague who sits opposite me at work was also extremely cranky when she was in her 1st and 2nd trimester. she's now on ML. my goodness, her mood was so bad, I totally refrained from talking too much to her. really scary. don't think yours will be so jia lat right?

I also had very bad constipation this week. really painful down there. few weeks ago was LS. sigh...

Alyssahaven, congrats and welcome! :) are you expecting your #1? when is your edd?
Ah. I can suddenly burst out crying after throwing temper haha

Same. I just poo blood then suddenly I feel so dizzy

My last scan is 7 weeks
Next scan also 11 weeks haha
That's why I'm thinking if I should go and see this or next week
My edd is 21 may :)
Which doc did u see ?

Hi Mommymich
Our edd only 1 day different :)
My gynae is Dr Khoo Chong Kiat at KK Hospital. How about you?

newbiemum80, I was an emotional wreck with #1, cry at little things. somehow, #2 and #3 seem to be better. but hubby says, everytime I am preggy, I tend to be more emo than usual. :p

@starrymommy, lucky i requested backup HL from my gynae, so now resting at home. Later going for my jab. Taking it slow today.

My MS diminished remarkably at my 9th week. Dunno to feel happy or worried.

sleepawhile, same thing happened to me last week! then it came back worse than before the moment I asked how come it was gone. lol! do rest well at home. when you go for your jab, can do the scan again? just to see how beanie is doing. :)

My first pregnancy was bad. Kept crying. Listen to songs, will cry. See show, also cry. :(
but luckily this pregnancy not so emo. Just generally tired.

My first pregnancy was bad. Kept crying. Listen to songs, will cry. See show, also cry. :(
but luckily this pregnancy not so emo. Just generally tired.
So it is normal to feel sad and down during pregnancy? I have been feeling damn sian sometimes quite down. Dunno why. I know my ms is affecting me too.

So it is normal to feel sad and down during pregnancy? I have been feeling damn sian sometimes quite down. Dunno why. I know my ms is affecting me too.

I am very affected by ms too coz I feel sick entire day. Really make me v depressed sometimes. Actually I also feel very stressed thinking about how to cope with the ms esp every morning when I wake up. I actually broke down a few times coz I feel so insufficient. Why other women can go through the same thing and go work but I feel like I can't and feels so sick all day.

Momocrv, it's hormone overdrive. :) and yes ms would have an impact as well. Just bear w it. Would be better when u are into second trimester. But if u feel that it's affecting u very badly, good to sound out to your gyne.

hello everyone, i'm now in a dilemma, last week i went to dr chua TLC clinic for my 1st check-up, and then this week upon my good friend's advice i just visited dr ben tham from WC Cheng. Both are good, but i realised that Dr Tham's consultation and package is much cheaper than dr chua. He scheduled for an oscar scan 4 weeks later, which is into my 11th week. i'm not sure who i should go with, any recommendations/advice from mummies-to-be?

Momocrv, it's hormone overdrive. :) and yes ms would have an impact as well. Just bear w it. Would be better when u are into second trimester. But if u feel that it's affecting u very badly, good to sound out to your gyne.
Thanks chrisgohsy, these few days seems slightly better but my indigestion is still bad so I have to be careful with my diet. I am very greedy now cannot eat and have to control is a torture for me :(

I'm worry about my baby.. This is my first time getting pregnant, been trying for 2yrs plus. When will the Oscar scan result out? Is it a immediately? Plus I just change new job :( still under probation. Dunno how to tell my boss

24-26 0ct. No hurry now. Probably after knowing gender, you can start buying cute rompers. Hardware like strollers, sterilizers, cot can wait till 3rd trimester.

Hi fellow mummies! Add oil! Esp for those who are feeling down due to MS. every time you are feeling unhappy, login to the forum and rant bah. Or find an avenue to destress. Maybe just rant it onto a blog and delete it after writing it? Go for a run? Talk to someone? sometimes sharing helps. Hugs! Jia you.

24-26 0ct. No hurry now. Probably after knowing gender, you can start buying cute rompers. Hardware like strollers, sterilizers, cot can wait till 3rd trimester.
Thanks! Actually I don't want to know the gender until delivery but my hubby cannot tahan he said haha

Hi mummies, im into week 10. These few days my tummy area got small red rashes quite itchy too. Anyone knws y? Im using some stretchmark oil frm amazon, vry gd reviews n its vry natural so i duno could it be that or what... but i apply not only on tummy, but on my upper thighs too, but only tummy got rashes.

Momocrv. :/ yah. The craving at the initial was terrible. Was coughing badly when I crave for oranges, spicy foods, salty food. Omg. When I spoke to my gp, she was laughing. :(

Back