(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

my 1st is C sect so no taking risk for VBAC ...so will be C sect again lolz ...

based on my experience i dun dare to go too far when bb still very young cos not sure of the medical facilities in those places and/or language barrier so my 1st born only started "travelling" when 7month old :D when resort R&R but travelling with 7 months is like moving house alot to pack :D :D
Yalo too young I also can't bear to leave it with mum and go holiday and play maybe will keep thinking of the baby . So go before hand . If got to wait few years then can travel together with the kid. That will be more safe

Actually not that bad travelling with babies la... but more hands better... hahaha...

I went malacca when my first born is 4 mo, road trip to cameron highlands when bb is 5 months and at 6 months, we flew to Phuket (rented a car) - all these trips are with my PIL or friends...

We only flew to Penang when she was about 13 months old with just hubby and me...

until mid dec sure or not !!!! hmm if liek that maybe i still can go hokkaido year end :D but doubt my hubby going to entertain me on that haiz ...

land or ferry travel to near by no issue it is flying ...that is troublesome ... but i want to fly somewhere leh .. cos after that i am stuck here until baby at least 6 month old then my hubby willing to travel again

im going Hokkaido end of this month.. =)
But I think its better not to go during winter... I went there twice.. both during winter.. n fell down umpteen times.. really gotta be very careful..

haha... you more "hiong" than me... I have one baby moon in Aug , another in Sep... maybe another road trip in early Dec....

Haha, I planned BKK and Krabi before I knew I was pregnant, so by right doesn't count right? ;) Krabi is a really nice place, but I realise since I am preggy cannot do all the activities like snorkelling, island hopping, kayaking eh... just laze at the beach and eat lor... BKK was a weekend trip after my hubby's retreat in October... Eat, shop, maybe buy some baby stuff if worth it...

The real "babymoon" is a one-week holiday in Melbourne... hubby has never been to Oz before...

Other than that, see where my hubby go for work lor, if anywhere interesting then I will tag along... :) But then I also wanna keep my leftover leave to take together with my maternity leave next year...

So many posts that I hv missed.
My boobs still not v big yet but wired bra does make me feel uncomfortable

I just bought the DHA pills from my Gynae today. Feeling excited.

So happy to be reading such nice comforting inputs from everyone here.

I'm 14 weeks (15 dis thurs) seeing dr su lin lin (nuh) for Oscar results and to start my extra vitamins.

I quite freak out reading tt some of e pills are huge? *faints.

I am alredy wearing loose pants (one size bigger) and maternity bra and some loose clothes. I buy e bra from tom and Stefanie. Super comfy. I use to be a 36 now alredy 40/42. Yup. Gigantic melons. I'm really starting to show alredy.

I'm taking a break from work for now. As I'm doing freelance anyway. And hubby is very supportive.

We r thinking of going somewhere for our 5 yr wedding anniversary in October. I shld be 7 mths den. Shld be ok right?

Other den tt, I rest and sleep a lot nowadays to battle hunger pangs as I'm fasting. Been going strong since day 1.

My Edd is 1st- 4th Jan.

Hope all my awesome mummies are doing well :)

u guys sure have a lot of leave. haha
I only have about 6 days of leave left. :p can't go anywhere also.. hai..

Maybe will go after baby born, super short trip, ask my mum to look after baby. hehehe

Actually not that bad travelling with babies la... but more hands better... hahaha...

I went malacca when my first born is 4 mo, road trip to cameron highlands when bb is 5 months and at 6 months, we flew to Phuket (rented a car) - all these trips are with my PIL or friends...

We only flew to Penang when she was about 13 months old with just hubby and me...
But can't go far I don't feel safe going Europe with baby on my hands later gone will go crazy . Short trip I think bring along ok but not for long trip .

Hhehe my leave just started in July that my company financial year so got full year leave to take then still got ML so should be enough for this year to go trips

I'm v lucky to have a generous company - I have 21 days AL every year.

Intend to use MC for all my gynae appointments, after using up my MC entitlement (14 days per year) then use AL to cover.

Intend to use MC for all my gynae appointments, after using up my MC entitlement (14 days per year) then use AL to cover.
Wah that alot I only 15 days al very little then I take mc my boss grumble say who take mc to see gynae one I say alot of ppl do that ..

Yalo too young I also can't bear to leave it with mum and go holiday and play maybe will keep thinking of the baby . So go before hand . If got to wait few years then can travel together with the kid. That will be more safe

My hubby and I won't leave kid with parent . He follow where we go Lolz

Wah you are my heroine leh .. My hubby won't allow that my mom also cos they feel insecure to bring baby so young go holiday .. I brought my son go Germany when he is 17 months my mom nag and nag already
im going Hokkaido end of this month.. =)
But I think its better not to go during winter... I went there twice.. both during winter.. n fell down umpteen times.. really gotta be very careful..

I have been to Hokkaido before and I like winter season so I always try to pick winter go holiday

Haha, I planned BKK and Krabi before I knew I was pregnant, so by right doesn't count right? ;) Krabi is a really nice place, but I realise since I am preggy cannot do all the activities like snorkelling, island hopping, kayaking eh... just laze at the beach and eat lor... BKK was a weekend trip after my hubby's retreat in October... Eat, shop, maybe buy some baby stuff if worth it...

The real "babymoon" is a one-week holiday in Melbourne... hubby has never been to Oz before...

Other than that, see where my hubby go for work lor, if anywhere interesting then I will tag along... :) But then I also wanna keep my leftover leave to take together with my maternity leave next year...

Given our delicate condition I will
Avoid those location where activities are happening one so likely just r &or trip nuahing trip or sightseeing trip if I go those places u mentioned and I can't play that is a torture for me

So happy to be reading such nice comforting inputs from everyone here.

I'm 14 weeks (15 dis thurs) seeing dr su lin lin (nuh) for Oscar results and to start my extra vitamins.

I quite freak out reading tt some of e pills are huge? *faints.

I am alredy wearing loose pants (one size bigger) and maternity bra and some loose clothes. I buy e bra from tom and Stefanie. Super comfy. I use to be a 36 now alredy 40/42. Yup. Gigantic melons. I'm really starting to show alredy.

I'm taking a break from work for now. As I'm doing freelance anyway. And hubby is very supportive.

We r thinking of going somewhere for our 5 yr wedding anniversary in October. I shld be 7 mths den. Shld be ok right?

Other den tt, I rest and sleep a lot nowadays to battle hunger pangs as I'm fasting. Been going strong since day 1.

My Edd is 1st- 4th Jan.

Hope all my awesome mummies are doing well :)

Better get letter from gynae is traveling esp flying at 7months

u guys sure have a lot of leave. haha
I only have about 6 days of leave left. :p can't go anywhere also.. hai..

Maybe will go after baby born, super short trip, ask my mum to look after baby. hehehe

I have 22 days per year and every year carry forward 7 days and child care leave Lolz Enuff to go holiday a few times Lolz it is only pocket not deep Enuff for long haul trip Lolz

But can't go far I don't feel safe going Europe with baby on my hands later gone will go crazy . Short trip I think bring along ok but not for long trip .

That is what pple tell me .. Europe nice but crime rate High but guess depend which part u go

Hhehe my leave just started in July that my company financial year so got full year leave to take then still got ML so should be enough for this year to go trips

Nice quick plan baby moon

I get mc too but hubby just started new job so I go on weekend instead so that he and son can join me oQUOTE]

My hubby and I won't leave kid with parent . He follow where we go Lolz

Wah you are my heroine leh .. My hubby won't allow that my mom also cos they feel insecure to bring baby so young go holiday .. I brought my son go Germany when he is 17 months my mom nag and nag already

I have been to Hokkaido before and I like winter season so I always try to pick winter go holiday

Given our delicate condition I will
Avoid those location where activities are happening one so likely just r &or trip nuahing trip or sightseeing trip if I go those places u mentioned and I can't play that is a torture for me

Better get letter from gynae is traveling esp flying at 7months

I have 22 days per year and every year carry forward 7 days and child care leave Lolz Enuff to go holiday a few times Lolz it is only pocket not deep Enuff for long haul trip Lolz

That is what pple tell me .. Europe nice but crime rate High but guess depend which part u go

Nice quick plan baby moon

I get mc too but hubby just started new job so I go on weekend instead so that he and son can join me oQUOTE]
Yes babe , I think to Europe with baby is not safe especially we are first time mum and dad and anything happen if the kid get missing I think we will blame ourselves. Italy is not very safe too . One of the cities Im thinking to go .. Ahaha I now telling my bean to stop my spotting for 1 mth then I can go these days no spotting yet but just the beginning . Think must endure till mid aug no spotting then got green light to go babymoon

Hi ladies anyone knows when is the best time to take the detailed scan ? My fren last pregnancy she say she took together with Oscar test is it too early ?

Hi ladies anyone knows when is the best time to take the detailed scan ? My fren last pregnancy she say she took together with Oscar test is it too early ?
No lah that is not detailed scan ... Detailed scan is at 20th wks where they check all the vital organ

My opinion if wanna bring kids overseas, the destination must satisfy these criteria

- First World Healthcare System - I can get quality health care should any unfortunate circumstance require it.
- Accessible features - because if we need to push stroller around can make use of these ramps/walkways, otherwise have to carry up and down, very troublesome. I saw a family brought a stroller to a historical town, so troublesome! Carry the stroller up and down the stairs all the time.
- Child friendly cuisine - there must be things that the kid can eat on most menus, or which I can buy from the supermarket, not too oily, salty, spicy etc. (ie. No indian food, no China-Chinese food)
- Relatively safe - I don't have to worry about child kidnapping, or places where there are no beggers etc.

My opinion of child friendly countries include Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, UK, Scandinavia, NZ, Germany, UK.

I buy belly belt so that I can continue to wear my existing jeans/shorts etc....

http://kiasubridezilla.blogspot.sg/2012/08/review-im-in-love-with-my-belly-belt.html

It's costs $29.90 in Mothercare and currently there is 15% off all regular items.

I usually take my Obimin in the morning, Calcium, fish oil and folic at night. All taken with plain water.

OSCAR test this Wednesday! Hope everything will be all clear. :) How much is the Harmony Test?
Oooo..... mine is on this Wednesday at TMC... so nervous....

Mine is 9 am..... then straight see Dr Tham after that :) So early..... think i will be exhausted....

Heard from my friend that oscar + 20th week detailed scan + pkg price is about 1.6k.....

Yeah, it's a bit like bra extender so can wear non-preggie stuff for longer...

Maternity clothes all so expensive, so I rather just invest in this and wear with everything. Hahaha. Haven't try yet, so will let you all know how it goes.

So far I only bought maternity work clothes (2 dresses, 1 trousers, 1 skirt) and 1 maternity leggings. The rest intend to wait and see. I intend to continue wearing my looser dresses and tunics for as long as possible.

Did u guys buy maternity bra? My bra also v tight le....

Which Taobao dealer did u buy from???
HiHi, just to share i outgrown my bra too... so i bought the bra from this website about $13-$14 including freight charge. Its very comfy...

包邮新品无痕无钢圈无钢托3D立体性感聚拢舒适提花女士内衣文胸 http://tb.cn/CMpdJYy

Mine is 9 am..... then straight see Dr Tham after that :) So early..... think i will be exhausted....

Heard from my friend that oscar + 20th week detailed scan + pkg price is about 1.6k.....

I don't think it's so much leh....

Oscar + Week 20 scan is approx $490 thereabouts if taken together as a package.

Dr Tham's package is $650 + GST.

How come your friend's total cost is so high?? Does it also include the medicines and supplements???

I don't think it's so much leh....

Oscar + Week 20 scan is approx $490 thereabouts if taken together as a package.

Dr Tham's package is $650 + GST.

How come your friend's total cost is so high?? Does it also include the medicines and supplements???

By the way, did u sign up for the fbi/sbi card?

OSCAR test this Wednesday! Hope everything will be all clear. :) How much is the Harmony Test?

My harmony test cost me 1.5k. *heart pain* but at least give me a better peace of mind.
The maternity belt look useful. Most of my shorts are getting too tight. :oops: I am also getting a fewer maternity shorts from taobao. But those maternity wear just dun really appeal to me. All look to big and shapeless...haha...

See so many of you going babymoon. so envious. I got a BKK trip booked in sept wif my gf before I know I'm pregnant. Most prob I have to give it up as my hubby dun wan me to travel.

Btw, do you all get breakouts on your face/ back? My face keep breaking out. :( although my face wasn't really in gd condition before pregnant but now seems worse! And I can't apply those acne cream now as I heard is harmful.
Is there any acne/ pimple cream which are safe?

Kittybaby , I didn't get breakouts but my skin become very dry.

PTB7674, glyderm cream should be ok right, always saw on tv ad

i do have slight breakout but it's 1 pimple cleared another breakout of pimple.

btw, do you all have body n leg aches? my whole body like i exercised so whole body ache.. can we go for foot massage or apply any muscle relieve gel??

as i don't have this issue during #1

Kittybaby , I didn't get breakouts but my skin become very dry.

PTB7674, glyderm cream should be ok right, always saw on tv ad

No idea but I read on net it is ok Lolz I lazy bum just ask gynae for it Lolz

i do have slight breakout but it's 1 pimple cleared another breakout of pimple.

btw, do you all have body n leg aches? my whole body like i exercised so whole body ache.. can we go for foot massage or apply any muscle relieve gel??

as i don't have this issue during #1
no body ache yet but
My problem now is I am having sleepless night as though I am in 3rd trim ... I will wake up in the middle of night and take a while before I can go back sleep again and this only have when I am in 3rd trim for my 1st born

Misunderstanding lah
She never read carefully then just tell me Oscar + detailed scan so I thought is do together. Then I ask her do together she say ya same clinic never read carefully again then cause so much misunderstanding then say is my fault . Fainted seriously . Then I so pek chek say I don't want to ask her anything about pregnancy any more . Waste my time sia

She never read carefully then just tell me Oscar + detailed scan so I thought is do together. Then I ask her do together she say ya same clinic never read carefully again then cause so much misunderstanding then say is my fault . Fainted seriously . Then I so pek chek say I don't want to ask her anything about pregnancy any more . Waste my time sia

Lolz relax lah

maybe she belong to the bo chap kind ... Doc ask me scan ok lor pple ask me pay ok pay lor Dun bother to read Lolz

I am not feeling tt tired nowadays, is it normal?

Anyway since pregnant, the earliest I slept was 10.30am :p My friends told me they slept like 8/9pm in 1st tri.
But before pregnant, I slept at 1+am.

I dun have back ache yet. *touchwood* but I still need to wake up to pee in the middle of the nite at least once or twice.

Same ... ever since i preggy, i have to wake up every 2-3 hrs to pee... super shag.
wah too frequent le... try not to drink too much fluid before you sleep... like that difficult to get restful sleep

as your tummy grows bigger, the frequency to pee will also increase...

Hey paiseh Getaway Junkie, have u acty taken an MC to see Dr Tham? Is it an MC for the whole day or is it just a time-chit?

I have a generous 22 days of AL but I'd prefer to keep my AL to rest before my ML starts... So i am thinking of taking MC for my upcoming Oscar, instead of taking a day off.

wah too frequent le... try not to drink too much fluid before you sleep... like that difficult to get restful sleep

as your tummy grows bigger, the frequency to pee will also increase...

Im used to it liao. Even i drink less water, i will still wake up. Sigh.

oh, i also want to start shopping for maternity clothes. any suggestions for good and reasonable brands here?
I don't want to spend too much on clothes right now as I know I will expand lot more in months to come, and then i'll go to mothercare.
in the meanwhile, i just want to buy bigger clothes, that fit me, without spending too much :)

Back