(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

@ecym ☺️Will start to do some light exercise or yoga after 3months..

@PTB7674 @sunflower307 my gf recommend this online maternity pants.. I intend to buy once my tummy is bigger..
View attachment 320726

thanks .. i am looking for those adjustable waist pants ... i hate those tummy wrap clothes :d look weird lolz and i am a pant wearer not a dresser lolz ..so not easy to buy ...

i looked at qoo10 not to my liking ... my 1st pregnancy bought some clothes from http://stylishmum2be.blogspot.com/search/label/FreeInfo3 guess likely will get from them this round too but still early lolz ...current pants still can fit ..my TCM gynae even comment that i dun look pregnant at all lolz

But i don't have high blood, my BP are normal. Its my dad and my grandmum that has high blood
Yah! when she was in her 2nd tri, she can finish 1 loaf of bread in 2 days!

i am not saying you will have ..just becareful .. less salty stuff ...exercise can liao ...

i saw Feb mummies thread they organising pre-natal pilate class liao... wah they really on the ball
and saw paper ..haze is coming back ...it is going to jeopardize my exercise plan next trimester haiz my find next alternative already

i am a lazy mom by defautl lolz... my 1st born ...i only start shopping when i am at 3rd trimester lolz ... all his stuff got it from the baby kingdom ...cheap cheap but as he get old i start to get from carters ... also cheap cheap so for this one i wont start until 3rd too ... i already have experience where to shop :D i am more interested to plan a babymoon lolz... since year end holiday has been compromised sob sob ... and my MS is making me a miserable person so must make up in babymoon :p

What kind of pants did u buy? Formal? Leggings etc?

How much?

Got link to share?

I only shop from qoo10 and gmarket, nv shop from Taobao before.... :)

first timer on taobao also. I brought 2 dress, 1 shorts and 1 working pants (i hope) cost me around $80+ (inclusive shipment)
I am using 65daigou.com as consignee.

Not sure of the quality yet, so don't dare to share link. haha will post pic of actual product.

Was hoping one of the dress is as good as it looks online

i am not saying you will have ..just becareful .. less salty stuff ...exercise can liao ...

i saw Feb mummies thread they organising pre-natal pilate class liao... wah they really on the ball
and saw paper ..haze is coming back ...it is going to jeopardize my exercise plan next trimester haiz my find next alternative already

Understand, hehe thanks for sharing. good to know knowledge ma. I wanna start walking in 2nd tri.

Ya, they are super on the ball, saw that too.
I practice yoga previously, nowadays i just do minimal stretching. :p

That would be me... :) I'm quite active in my non-pregnant life, now that I'm preggy, I have to cut down a lot and it's making me very sian, because I can feel my muscles are not as firm/strong as before, since I have to drop quite a few physical activities.

Now I only do yoga 1x a week. Want to do something else to supplement that, hence thought of pre natal pilates! :) Anyone interested? Looking at weekday evenings after 7pm. The studio need 6 pax to start a class.

My EDD is actually 23 Jan, I always thought my EDD may be in Feb, so I "hangout" in both threads now. :D

That would be me... :) I'm quite active in my non-pregnant life, now that I'm preggy, I have to cut down a lot and it's making me very sian, because I can feel my muscles are not as firm/strong as before, since I have to drop quite a few physical activities.

Now I only do yoga 1x a week. Want to do something else to supplement that, hence thought of pre natal pilates! :) Anyone interested? Looking at weekday evenings after 7pm. The studio need 6 pax to start a class.

My EDD is actually 23 Jan, I always thought my EDD may be in Feb, so I "hangout" in both threads now. :D

I am interested but I thought we can only start in 2nd trimester?

I am interested but I thought we can only start in 2nd trimester?

I still yoga in the first tri, so I think it is entirely up to you and your body.... If you have been exercising before pregnancy, then u can continue to exercise during, just need to moderate and listen to your body.

We can arrange to start the prenatal pilates in second tri. I will be in 2nd tri in 2.5 weeks time, so it's almost there. :)

Btw, the studio is at Tanjong Pagar.

I still yoga in the first tri, so I think it is entirely up to you and your body.... If you have been exercising before pregnancy, then u can continue to exercise during, just need to moderate and listen to your body.

We can arrange to start the prenatal pilates in second tri. I will be in 2nd tri in 2.5 weeks time, so it's almost there. :)

Are u starting any yoga classes? I am interested in learning... am at week 10 now...

is the studio on top of those bridal shop ? if yes then i know which one .. my 1st born mummies group went there ...and my office is nearby but my problem is more on the timing which is 7pm right ..

Are u starting any yoga classes? I am interested in learning... am at week 10 now...
is the studio on top of those bridal shop ? if yes then i know which one .. my 1st born mummies group went there ...and my office is nearby but my problem is more on the timing which is 7pm right ..

@PTB7674, yeah I think it's the same studio. It used to be on top of the bridal shop, but they have moved to an office building at the other side of Tanjong Pagar, nearer to 100AM. 7pm is the earliest that I can make it. I can start later, but cannot start earlier than that, cuz my office is in Tiong Bahru area, so I need to factor in travelling time.

@portia3, I am open to either yoga/pilates. Just prefer pilates because it is different from my regular yoga classes. There are already ongoing pre-natal yoga classes so you can join one of the ongoing classes as well. :)

Anyway, the website for the studio/company is here - http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspiremum.asp

@PTB7674, yeah I think it's the same studio. It used to be on top of the bridal shop, but they have moved to an office building at the other side of Tanjong Pagar, nearer to 100AM. 7pm is the earliest that I can make it. I can start later, but cannot start earlier than that, cuz my office is in Tiong Bahru area, so I need to factor in travelling time.

@portia3, I am open to either yoga/pilates. Just prefer pilates because it is different from my regular yoga classes. There are already ongoing pre-natal yoga classes so you can join one of the ongoing classes as well. :)

Anyway, the website for the studio/company is here - http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspiremum.asp

they moved to Realty Centre lolz it is just cross my office :D but i din know there is a studio there ...

i like idea of their aqua pregnancy hmmm... low impact on our back :D will go find out more information

btw for those 2nd time or 3rd time pregnant and over 10 wks ...do you feel flutter in your tummy ?

i like idea of their aqua pregnancy hmmm... low impact on our back :D will go find out more information
Hahaha, I also like this! But this one need to go YMCA and need to get membership.

The only other place which does aqua fitness is KKH... I intend to sign up for this one! :)

I gained btwn 18-25kg for my previous pregnancies. I hope this time round it will be like 12 kg!!!! Eating too much carbo...This time round too. My kids weighed 3.33-3.6kg.

Just received milk sample from nestle mom & me!! Delivered to my doorstep within 2 days!! Very Impressed!!
ImageUploadedByForum1403785964.555016.jpg

Hey where is this studio?
I am planning to join some yoga/pilates class myself too.

Also Mother and Child are have some pre natal yoga classes over weekdays and weekends both.
I might be joining them from next saturday.
I prefer weekends for exercising, because on weekdays, i dont have any energy left to exercise, after an entire day in office!!

I gained btwn 18-25kg for my previous pregnancies. I hope this time round it will be like 12 kg!!!! Eating too much carbo...This time round too. My kids weighed 3.33-3.6kg.

my son was 3.65kg and i gained 13kg back then ...but that extra 9kg stayed with me until now !!! hopefully i dun gain too much this round too ... i really cant afford the extra gain to stay with me forever

hey is any of you feeling shortness of breath at times during the day?
also sometimes your heart palpitates and the heart rate increases all of a sudden, even when you are just simply standing.

I was just standing in bus and all of a sudden, my heart started beating so fast, it was scary!
just wanted to know, is that normal or shud i be worried?

My gyane appt is next thursday, so wont be able to ask her anything before then.

my son was 3.65kg and i gained 13kg back then ...but that extra 9kg stayed with me until now !!! hopefully i dun gain too much this round too ... i really cant afford the extra gain to stay with me forever

I gained 20kgs.. and my son only 3.3kgs. I'm already overweight... and with the extra 20kgs.. arrghz.. terrible.. this time round, i hope i dun gain more den 15kgs...

hey is any of you feeling shortness of breath at times during the day?
also sometimes your heart palpitates and the heart rate increases all of a sudden, even when you are just simply standing.

I was just standing in bus and all of a sudden, my heart started beating so fast, it was scary!
just wanted to know, is that normal or shud i be worried?

My gyane appt is next thursday, so wont be able to ask her anything before then.

Hihi my last pregnancy I did.. Like on the train though I was seated down I felt very breathless.. & very uncomfortable.. But after a while it goes away.. I thought it was due to the crowd on the train (like too many ppl so no air) .. So i didnt chk with my doc then.. Perhaps u can call the clinic just to check if u shld move your appointment forward just to be safe?

Congrats Jojo! Guess it's the first twins in our group? I have not logged in for quite sometime and was catching up on the thread. Welcome to all the new mummies! I just had my OSCAR done on Monday, will be seeing my gynae and getting my results next Mon! Excited to see baby again, baby keep on wriggling during OSCAR...had a good time doing the scan and watching baby moves around. =)

u meant u won't get anything after the Oscar scan and has to wait to see yr gynae then can collect the result?
what about photos? did the sonographer take any pics while scanning?
still can't see the gender yet right?

u meant u won't get anything after the Oscar scan and has to wait to see yr gynae then can collect the result?
what about photos? did the sonographer take any pics while scanning?
still can't see the gender yet right?

Usually for Oscar, you will draw blood and do u/s on one day and do review on another date when the OSCAR report will be given to u...

Hihi my last pregnancy I did.. Like on the train though I was seated down I felt very breathless.. & very uncomfortable.. But after a while it goes away.. I thought it was due to the crowd on the train (like too many ppl so no air) .. So i didnt chk with my doc then.. Perhaps u can call the clinic just to check if u shld move your appointment forward just to be safe?

I have this sometimes when I was not pregnant... like this breathless, want-to-faint feeling. It's usually because the blood is not circulating to the brain fast enough. Normally what I do is to bend over, such that my head is level or below my heart (or put your head between your knees). this helps in circulating the blood to the brain faster.... esp now since we are preggy, I think the heart works even harder to circulate the blood to the fetus and also to the rest of the body...

Actually when this happens to me in the train, I will usually get off at the next station and sit down and rest my head between my knees. Without the crowd, you will recover much much faster, but don't get back onto the train straightaway once u feel better, otherwise, that breathless feeling will come back. Rest for at least 15 min first at the platform bench.

Last edited:
I have this sometimes when I was not pregnant... like this breathless, want-to-faint feeling. It's usually because the blood is not circulating to the brain fast enough. Normally what I do is to bend over, such that my head is level or below my heart (or put your head between your knees). this helps in circulating the blood to the brain faster.... esp now since we are preggy, I think the heart works even harder to circulate the blood to the fetus and also to the rest of the body...

Actually when this happens to me in the train, I will usually get off at the next station and sit down and rest my head between my knees. Without the crowd, you will recover much much faster, but don't get back onto the train straightaway once u feel better, otherwise, that breathless feeling will come back. Rest for at least 15 min first at the platform bench.

I also get out of the train and rest for about 15mins before boarding the train again. it really makes you feel a lot better.

Hi mummies! Just got back from a long holiday. The thread moved so fast while I was away. Can't catch up! Haha..

I just went for my 2nd scan on Wednesday. Glad to see baby doing well. I am into week 13 tomorrow but my morning sickness is still terrible. Lost 6kg already and still no appetite. Hopefully i can start eating real soon!

Is the FB group still active? I haven't been added in yet. :)

Hi mummies, nice to meet u all! My edd is 19 Jan. This is my second pregnancy.
I am having bad cramps the whole day today. So worry..

Last edited:

Hi all,

My EDD is 15 Jan, this will be my second child. My girl just turned 2. Been having worse morning sickness now compared to my first pregnancy.. sian.. Can't wait for morning sickness to be over!

Is there a facebook group? Pls add me to the group if there is, [email protected] thanks! :)

Last edited:

Back