A Support Group for Divorcees

have replied (pm) those who are looking for advise or just someone to talk to..

Please do not lose hope everyone..

Be it whether you are divorced or still contemplating...Life is full of hope :>

Does anyone has good female lawyers that handle divorce case and fight rights for them (wife side)? We have matrimonial assets but is a complicated case ....

I started my Planning 3year ago before i go for divorce. If not i will not change my 7 yrs job to current. My parent also in my plan and there all so supportive to me. Is true to plan before hand staying with parent is the best choice. Children had problem our parents will not avoid and will stand by us to help even they are sick.(like mine) And once everything settle will purchase my Own dream HDB flat , Even Divorce we still had a link with him is our kid. We cannot avoid this link.
My ex and i was in talking term ,we settle most of our term and condition though Whatapp and All is agree between each other also in the lawyer letter.
I had alot of feedback that female lawyers will not in women postion to fright for the best. I engage a Male lawyer which i think it was good only SLOW. (Lawyer dun work for me only understand).

lemonade88 all lawyer is the same They only Look at money i only can advice u to go and talk to them see their reaction when u thrown them question. i go to a few before i took this lawyer. iF u wan u can pm me. but true advice to think before u go for divorce. DIVORCE 是有因果得,对不起孩子,和父母。第三者罪恶跟重,the hell ~door open for them.缘聚則聚,缘散则散。一把無明火,烧掉功德林。一念瞋心起,八万障门开。姐妹们我不希望在地狱看见你们。

Hi is there a FB group already? If not, i don't mind setting up one, as it would really be more private to discuss it in a close group...under going divorce legal process now..thus also wanted to find some form of support. Do pm me your email if you wish to chat:)

Hi is there a FB group already? If not, i don't mind setting up one, as it would really be more private to discuss it in a close group...under going divorce legal process now..thus also wanted to find some form of support. Do pm me your email if you wish to chat:)

Hi Lavien,

Can you add me into your FB group? I am going to file divorce within this few week, it is pending for lawyer schedule now.

Email address : [email protected]

Thanks
Qing

Anyone has done with the divorce proceedings or on-going and dealing with access with the ex-spouse? I need help.

Hi,

I've been overwhelmed with request on numerology of individuals and couples and is setting up a consultancy for it.
Moving forward, I'll be charging for consultation and advice for numerology if anyone needed it.

Or, alternatively, you can pay a token sum for a report of it.
pm for more details.

Hi Anna,

I sent u a pm earlier, but i guess its pointless bcause i am planning to divorce him due to the fact that we cannot see each other eye to eye anymore. I have a 5 yr old son, and i am a fierce mom to him... i guess he would not want to follow me if we ever divorce...

We have just bought a resale flat and moved in late dec 2012...
The reason we decided to get a flat is because my mom and sis had no place to stay, thus decided to get a shelter for them-and also to move out
from my in-laws flat. I cannot stand their interventions when i need to discipline my son. He is a very hyper active boy and always misbehaves.

Everybody thinks that I am impatient and have anger management issues. Although they are right to a certain extend, i still feel that the husband should have been supportive of me emotionally & mentally instead of ganging up against me all the time. We do not have sex anymore since we really cannot get along with
each other... and all this unpleasant behaviour between us, has made me sort of angsty towards my son sometimes. My husband has made me feel like i'm a useless mother and that I am just not fit to be a mother at all!!

I really should divorce him because I am very unhappy everytime I get home. Sometimes I feel like I'd rather work late then having to hear him throw sarcasms
at me.

Pls advise what should I do... How should i go about making the first step to divorce him.

Hi depressed mom
My lawyer charged $2800, consider cheap mah?

PM me if you need further information ..

Sorry first timer, not to sure how to pm you, but i'm decided to divorce my husband for unreasonable behavior and i need lawyer, good yet not so expensive. I don't earn much from my work... Really appreciate your help...

hi all

been missing for a while. the D process started in Aug, till now, interim report out...but still sorting out some details for the house etc..so gona delay till Jan before officially D i suppose.
Life has been a wreck since it started..the depression, crying etc (i believe everyone will go thru)...but now..ocassionally tears will drop when thinking about it..but definately not as emotional as before. I decided to stop contacting him ( 95% successful..5% due to D issues n kids), even deleted the no..though i could still memorise the no..hopefully i will forget it eventually.

The only thing is being single is quite lonely though, like times u wld like to catch a movie or drink afternoon tea or just go somewhere...there are many times when i couldn't even find a friend to go with....sad..but i suppose its time to learn to enjoy things by myself..

easier said than done..but do buck up, especially those with kids (its gona be tough) but we got to train our mind to be strong n we can do it!

been missing for a while. the D process started in Aug, till now, interim report out...but still sorting out some details for the house etc..so gona delay till Jan before officially D i suppose.
Life has been a wreck since it started..the depression, crying etc (i believe everyone will go thru)...but now..ocassionally tears will drop when thinking about it..but definately not as emotional as before. I decided to stop contacting him ( 95% successful..5% due to D issues n kids), even deleted the no..though i could still memorise the no..hopefully i will forget it eventually.
随缘吧!

离婚普遍。

Hi, I will soon be joining this group and I pray and hope to find some support here. Hopefully after this nightmare is over, my life and my kids will be happier. I do not know where to start to look for a divorce lawyer and I hope someone in this thread can help me out. Please PM me if you had a good lawyer that you have used before and doesn't cost an arm and leg on their charges. My D should be a straightforward one, uncontested, joint custody and the other is probably splitting on matrimonial home. Does anyone know if you have been married for 15 years, do you still need to be separated for 3 years or can file for divorce immediately? From what I have been reading on this forum, it seems if all goes smoothly, the fastest is 6 mths, is it?

Thanks for your help in advance.

hi

same here, i need wanna join the support group, also anyone can help to recommend good lawyer and yet not so exp to me....thanks

hi all

The only thing is being single is quite lonely though, like times u wld like to catch a movie or drink afternoon tea or just go somewhere...there are many times when i couldn't even find a friend to go with....sad..but i suppose its time to learn to enjoy things by myself..

easier said than done..but do buck up, especially those with kids (its gona be tough) but we got to train our mind to be strong n we can do it!

70starz I totally feel you. I sign the paper on aug till now no news of the outcome my flat cant settle yet every mth still have to pay the mthly installment. Now my time all spend with my family, wanna do thing like before also not the same go overseas also have to be alone. How I wish I got kid at least I can focus on them haiz...

70starz I totally feel you. I sign the paper on aug till now no news of the outcome my flat cant settle yet every mth still have to pay the mthly installment. Now my time all spend with my family, wanna do thing like before also not the same go overseas also have to be alone. How I wish I got kid at least I can focus on them haiz...

piky - sometimes without kid not a bad thing either, maybe you will still meet a second chance n better person. with kids more to worry, the impact on them, finance, housing, child care all become an issue.

You should be thanking God there is no kid! Single without a kid, you can easily start over once you have gotten over all the pain. Seriously, with a kid/s, the stress level of divorce magnifies 10 or even 100 folds. And for life, perhaps you will be reminded (I know I will) that in some ways perhaps you have failed your children. That is why many women remain in unhappy marriages, mostly is for the children, until they cannot take it anymore and have had enough.

Hi, I will soon be joining this group and I pray and hope to find some support here. Hopefully after this nightmare is over, my life and my kids will be happier. I do not know where to start to look for a divorce lawyer and I hope someone in this thread can help me out. Please PM me if you had a good lawyer that you have used before and doesn't cost an arm and leg on their charges. My D should be a straightforward one, uncontested, joint custody and the other is probably splitting on matrimonial home. Does anyone know if you have been married for 15 years, do you still need to be separated for 3 years or can file for divorce immediately? From what I have been reading on this forum, it seems if all goes smoothly, the fastest is 6 mths, is it?

Thanks for your help in advance.

I chose the 'unreasonable behavior' option so the D was quite fast, no separation needed. Delays only come in when the terms are contested

qq, its never an easy path to choose. jia you

Yes its never an easy path. But perhaps it is a better path and possible future happiness for both of us.

I chose the 'unreasonable behavior' option so the D was quite fast, no separation needed. Delays only come in when the terms are contested

I will be using "unreasonable behaviour' as the grounds for divorce too. May I know how long did your whole process took you?

Did anyone here take over the husbands share of the flat and know the detailed procedure and costs? Thanks

Mine was lengthy as the terms were contested - last minute too :mad: the whole thing took 1 yr plus as we went arbitration to try to reach consensus.
The court Q i think took about 4-5 months
We sold the flat as both parties wanted it

Mine was lengthy as the terms were contested - last minute too :mad: the whole thing took 1 yr plus as we went arbitration to try to reach consensus.
The court Q i think took about 4-5 months
We sold the flat as both parties wanted it

JJ04, I PM you.

Hi,

Pls add me into the divorce group.
Thou I'm not divorce, but I caught him flirting more then 3 times n even went to meet that gal in KL lied to me say go work. I'm holding on is because of my 2 kids age 5 & 3.

Thanks

i m also in this group....now waiting for interim judgement hearing. very fast to final judgement if nth goes wrong..he choose a malaysian lady over his family...oh well..

anyways now i m more then happy not to have him in my life..i m so much better of with my kid alone.

Hi Ashely, I used to confront him last time whenever I found out. Once we even agreed to divorce. But in the end because of kids I gave in and I'm a SAHM. Recently, I checked his hp, he's flirting with other girls in WE Chat n even asked if they provide "extra service".

I didn't confront him as I gave up knowing that "history" repeating again.

Hi Lasery2K, I wished I can be as capable as u but I got no evidence against him n I scare I can't managed alone.

Hi Ashely,

Maybe he's high sex drive but he went to look for females at WE chat. Now I'm looking for full time job in case of anything at least I have a job to secure and fight for my kids.

Currently I'm selling toys online. But not secure enough to fight for kids if anything happen.

I have a stable job tts y i dare to fight wif him. .tts y i dont really agrees woman nwadays shld be a sahm. .at least shld have a job regardless hw much the earning is. .

mich: hang on in there....chinese sayings when walk to the end the bridge will come out straight..

as for mi...i started going to church and found peace in the pastor preaching. No to promote any religion here but it's personal preference.
I put my trust in Jesus and just leave everything in his hands. so far it had been fruitful and my prayers are answered with love.

things happen for a reason and there will be more doors to be open in the future. have trust in whateva you do and believe in it.

Thanks all for supporting. Currently we always quarrel over my daughter. N dunno is I don trust him any more or I have no confidence in myself.
He asked for my permission to go CHINA with his good "brothers" in Feb to celebrate his another "brother" bday there. But I say NO. He say he's Abit disappointed that he can't go. I also dunno shd let him go anot? Any suggestion?

Hi All,

I'm very confused right now whether to D or not to D.
As I found out that my husband was having an affair 2 months ago. I've confronted him and he said its over between them.
He told me that he wants to be alone, wants freedom, dun like reporting. he needs time to think and only he can help himself.
He also mentioned that our lifestyle is boring. I do agree our lifestyle is quite boring as I do not wish to make him over tired himself.
As he work long hours at work, my consideration is to let him rest when he comes home rather than insist to him to go out.
Because when u are tired, no matter whatever you do or go, u will not enjoy yourself. Well, it seems like my consideration for him is no good and lead us to where we are now.

Recently, I found out that they are still together. This is very heartbreaking and hurtful to me.
The relationship now between the two of us are just like strangers living in the same house.
He do his own stuff and dun bother about me at all.
He tends to come home very late at night daily, do his own stuffs and go to bed....

I feel very uncomfortable, depressed, lost........
I never expected that he has become a totally changed person that I myself also do not know him.
And it seems like he is treating me this way to force me to leave him indirectly without him saying it out.

Can somebody please give me some advise?

Back