Support Group - Cheating Spouse

Hi, I know I don't belong here, but this is the closest to a support group for cheating spouses.

I'm 27 this year, barely married for 6 months and my wife is filling a separation against me.

Not to keep scores, but in our 3 years of relationship, to my knowledge, my wife attempted to cheat 4 times, twice successfully.
I will just talk about the attempt 4, the 1st and hopefully last adultery.

2018 is a challenging year for me.

At the beginning of 2018, my gf and I were planning a Korea trip. our first trip as a couple for 2 years alone.
We were staying in a rented room when the tenant requested us to move out due to an unexpected pregnancy and needed the room. So my gf, being a foreigner and never had a permanent place to stay, said she didn't want to rent outside anymore and i decided to purchase a HDB.
Because we both finally just started to be financially stable, i could not afford to hold a wedding and buy the apartment at the same time, i took out a company loan to furnish everything.
Months before the wedding on mid of 2018, we were 1/4 into the loan and i felt desperate. This was my life mistake. I resulted to gambling to help fund the wedding and renovation of the house. Biggest mistake of my life. lost 5/8 of the loan and had to pay off the wedding literally on the spot.
I continued my bad ways, constantly hiding my activities from her, lying to her. She gave me an ultimatum just before the marriage that she will leave if i didnt change. so after the wedding, i started to join a support group for gambling. didn't work, continued to gamble, she continued to find out and towards the nov 2018, we dont talk anymore. she is not interested in my financial debts, and I'm desperately trying to find a solution to continue to provide for her, while paying debts, and resort to gambling.
Of course, I celebrated Christmas and new years alone.
Stopped gambling since new years day, and one fine day my wife suddenly says she feels threatened by me and said she want to move out. I was super confused. we argued. that same fine day, she packed everything and left.

3 days later i found out that she slept with attempt 4 the night before that fine day, and she is the one now filling for separation.

I'm now living alone in my house, feeling all sorts of emotion.

I know I definitely contributed to factors of why she has attempt 4. But still..attempt 4 still exist.

Really wished that there is an actual physical support group that I could attend.

Just wanted to share my story. Thank you for reading.

Sharing my story.

Basically Long story short, Husband BT tries to impress a Prudential Insurance Agent let’s call her AJW, by lying about his family and martial status. Told her he is seperated with no kids. What kind of a Father would say that?

When I exposed him, no one in the family blamed him. NO ONE. But instead everyone told me not to expose him. Thinking back, I’m so silly.

It didn’t stop. I caught him playing online game called mobile legend with her even after he told me he has stopped talking to her. WTF seriously.

I confronted the girl but she refused to talk to me. Thanks for having so much balls. Instead went to my Husband and claimed that I victimised her. Hello, victimise? I’m the victim her.

The only regret I have is having a child with him and did not divorce him then.

Ladies, be warned if your Husband buys insurance policies esp from females you aren’t aware of. This is the lesson I learnt. You should keep an eye so tragedy will no happen to you.

hi Jo_Lim
just to share my side of the story. I was in your husband's shoes. Text, meals, etc. Just that my ex confronted me and i admitted it. Eventually he filed for divorce after i showed no sign of returning to the marriage. He filed based on unreasonable behavior and court granted it. Depends if you want to try salvage the marriage and see if ur husband is willing to as well. If not, probably just end it... i had my share of problems with my ex that's why i fell out eventually . Just that my new "ship" is also a "sinking ship".

Hi, mind to share your story here?

Happened to chance upon this support group.

Girls, if you feel that there’s no point in salvaging the marriage, divorce him!

In my case, I always had this hunch that my ex-husband of 5 years is cheating on me with a so called common friend (who works at Ubi as ID)! They had been drinking together almost daily before I start to check him. I questioned about his whereabouts, bank account, grab history and eventually he came clean about his infidelity but he never once told me who the mistress was. I guessed my hunch is right after seeing how they were no longer friends in FB and untagging photos of himself with the mistress after our divorce. To think about it, it’s really disgusting and sickening to know that the so called friend is designing our house back then and I even begged him to stay on for the sake of my son. Luckily, the moment he decided to give up on the marriage and start another life with his mistress, I am able to muster my courage to divorce him. There is no point salvaging a marriage whereby the husband has already chosen another person over the family.

Girls just remember, you don’t need a cheating husband and an irresponsible father to your children. And to that home wrecker, how did it feel to pretend in front of me. Showing me designs and sleeping with my ex behind the scenes. I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.

Last edited:
Cheating is very predominant nowadays that’s why you need to find out if truly your partner is honesty in your relationship or marriages so you can channel your resources and energy appropriately. The best way to do that is to lookup a professional phone monitoring expert at RecoveryBureauC at g m aIL, who can help you remotely access your suspected cheating spouse phone and retrieve their texts, call logs and audio-visual content in order for you to catch them red handed in their cheating ways. This is the real deal and spot on solution

Cheating is very predominant nowadays that’s why you need to find out if truly your partner is honesty in your relationship or marriages so you can channel your resources and energy appropriately. The best way to do that is to lookup a professional phone monitoring expert at RecoveryBureauC at g m aIL, who can help you remotely access your suspected cheating spouse phone and retrieve their texts, call logs and audio-visual content in order for you to catch them red handed in their cheating ways. This is the real deal and spot on solution
Isn’t this illegal & not valid evident for court use.

Back