Year 2020 January Mums

5mg is 5000 microgram. website usually state 400 or 800 micrograms. hmm... will only see my gynae in 2 weeks’ time.

Hmm KKH prescribed me 1 5mg tablet a day. That sounds like a lot compared to whats in my prenatal vits (which I'm taking in place of KKH's prescribed folic pills)! :O

Hmm KKH prescribed me 1 5mg tablet a day. That sounds like a lot compared to whats in my prenatal vits (which I'm taking in place of KKH's prescribed folic pills)! :O
me too, im taking my own pre natal vits instead of 5mg but i will clarify this when i see my gynae in early july

Hi... anyone under KKH subsidised can advise how much is the harmony (nipt) and Oscar test? Are the tests still subsidised? Thanks in advance!!

Hi ladies, feel free to drop me, stickybeany, blacksquares or PCLC your number to be added into the WhatsApp group chat. Please include your name and phone number. You do not need permission to join the group. Received too many messages without name and contact number. All ladies are welcome to join.

Will like to join in please I just drop a pm to Superman111. Thanks

Hi ladies, feel free to drop me, stickybeany, blacksquares or PCLC your number to be added into the WhatsApp group chat. Please include your name and phone number. You do not need permission to join the group. Received too many messages without name and contact number. All ladies are welcome to join.

Hi I have posted my number on your page. Please add me thanks. :)

Hi, my EDD is 7 Jan and is keen to join the WhatsApp group chat. My mobile is 84889887, KX.

Jacinta 87213999

Hi #2 mum here. EDD 15/01/20. Please add me in the whatsapp grp. 92265761 Emily

hi, there!!...

My edd is 24 Jan...heee...at the moment i just stop duphaston and asprin...if anyone keen on these 2 do tell me...currently im with Dr Natalie....anyone with Dr Natalie Chua?

Hello I have pm on your page, please add me into the WhatsApp group chat. Thanks!

Housemaid Service have a professional maid's for cleaning in residential and commercial spaces. Our attention to detail, speed and customer service are unmatched in the area currently. he portal Housemaid.com.sg has been developed very meticulously for maid agency in singapore

Hi ladies, feel free to drop me, stickbeany, blacksquares or PCLC your number to be added into the WhatsApp group chat. I don’t check in the forum often.
Hello, I’m a first time mum due 9 Jan. I have PM-Ed you my number. Please add me to the chat group. Thank you!

Hi all mummies, will you all can feel the baby moving /kick everyday or just something pop up and feeling hard on the tummy or feel nothing during week 21? Thks

Hi all mummies, will you all can feel the baby moving /kick everyday or just something pop up and feeling hard on the tummy or feel nothing during week 21? Thks
I feel it every day when I hit week 20.. And it get more and more frequent and stronger as the weeks goes by... Now i am week 24.. I can feel it moving.. Kicking..

Hi, any mummy here able to advise usually after 32 weeks, how often is the doc visit? I am now 26 weeks tomorrow and my next visit to the doc is on the 29 weeks and 32 weeks... My balance mc not left alot so need to calculate whether enough to cover till my edd in 7 Jan.

94889867, please add me in. Thanks! EDD: 17th Jan 2020

Any whatsapp group to join for EDD Jan 2020 mummies? I am currently pregnant with my second one, EDD 8 Jan! 92960805

Hi, I would like to join the whatsapp grp please. Will PM.

Hey everyone, first time mum here! My EDD is 7 Jan 2020. Going to deliver at Mount A. At my 36th week pre natal consultation, I was told by my gynae that the baby's head is head down but not engaged. so worried. anybody experiencing the same? My baby is on the heavier side, already weighing 3kg through Ultrasound scan.....is it worrying?

Hi all!im kinda late to join but nevertheless;)
My edd is Jan 26th, yeah cny... I gonna deliver on Thomson..1st child.

Hi mumies,

i have many my breast milk that want to give out Currently my baby is 5.5 Months. Who want, please contact me by whatsapp: 96697991.

PS: Amin, please add me to whatsapp group. Thank you,

Hi, maybe you can consider donating your bm to public hospitals. There are also bm donation/support groups in fb that you can consider reaching out to. :)

Hi mumies,

i have many my breast milk that want to give out Currently my baby is 5.5 Months. Who want, please contact me by whatsapp: 96697991.

PS: Amin, please add me to whatsapp group. Thank you,

View attachment 723548
Hello 2020 mummies, you can now get a complimentary BabyKit from Great Eastern!

You can receive the following items for FREE as long as your baby is born in the year of 2020! No hidden clause/purchase required.

Here's what you can receive:

• Diaper bag and baby gift set
  • 6-month Personal Accident Protection Plan* for you, your spouse and baby
  • 1-year Mothercare VIP membership for 10% discount on regular-priced items, 30% discount on your child’s birthday and member-only invitations to private sale events
  • 3 digital issues of The Singapore Women’s Weekly
Coverage for newborn:
  • S$20,000 Accidental Death Benefit
  • S$100 Hospitalisation Allowance per day due to accident , hand, foot and mouth disease or food poisoning, up to a maximum of 10 days
  • Up to S$1,000 per accident for reimbursement of medical expenses due to an accident (a sub-limit of S$500 per incident is applicable for food poisoning claims)
  • Up to S$500 per accident for reimbursement of ambulance transportation fees incurred due to an accident

Coverage for Parents:
  • S$20,000 Accidental Death Benefit per life insured.

** Please note: Babies above 3 months old are not eligible for the free 6-month Personal Accident Protection Plan coverage. For details on coverage and exclusions, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance.

Click on the link sg.gelife.co/GBOJ1235260 to sign up now! :)

Hello Superman111,

Can you please add me to Jan 2020 mummies group?

Petan - 8533 6448

Thanks!

Back