WTS: Usborne Library of Science Series (Set of 8 books)

stenopus

I am letting go of the following 8 nos of pre-loved books under the "Usborne Library of Science" Series from my reference shelves.

The titles are :
1. The Usborne Library of Science : Materials /w internet links
2. The Usborne Library of Science : Animal World /w internet links
3. The Usborne Library of Science : Earth and Space /w internet links
4. The Usborne Library of Science : Energy, Forces and Motion /w internet links
5. The Usborne Library of Science : World of Plants /w internet links
6. The Usborne Library of Science : Human Body /w internet links
7. The Usborne Library of Science : Mixtures & Compounds /w internet links
8. The Usborne Library of Science : Light, Sound & Electricity /w internet links

I am letting go of these 8 very informative books as a set because they are from the same series and it would be pointless for me to be left over with 1 or 2 books.

The Library of Science series are full size books and together will basically form a huge science encyclopedia for children. Text are spaciously formatted without clutter, organised, clear, concise, uses simple language to explain terminologies and theories and extremely straight to point. Facts and complex issues are augmented by lots of colourful illustrations, photos and drawings. They make very useful reference books for children who are constantly curious and seek additional information to their perpetual questions which we always hear as parents for the umpteenth times - Why this and Why that?

Do note that these set of 8 books you see here are a complete set, meaning there is no need to pursue missing books in the same series in order to complete the whole series.

Do note also that these are in the category of rare books. You may find one or two in the market but quite impossible to attain the whole series now. Even if you can get your hands on these books now, I am quite confident it will not be in the condition that I am offering.

Overall Condition: Tip top, Clean, Dust free, scratch free and as good as new
Cover Condition: All in Hard cover and well maintained with no dents, crease, stains, writing, blunted corners, etc
Page Condition: 64 pages per book in excellent condition with no bends, yellowing, creases, food, beverage or oil stains, dog ears, tear, fold, missing pages and writing.

* PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS ATTACHED TO UNDERSTAND THE CONDITION BETTER

There were cheaper softcover versions available for these books but I seeked out only the hardcover ones. They retailed at S$26.90 each at Borders Wheelock before they closed down. My total damage was $215. I am letting go now at $104 (NETT). That is $13/book at approx 52% less for these almost new well maintained reference books.

All items will be sold "As Is" in USED condition.

Collection to be at Woodlands MRT or Causeway Point after 7pm (Mon-Fri) as that is the time I am off work.

Message or Whatsapp me at 98761275 to enquire or to fix a mutually agreeable date for collection.

Attachments

• ULoS Front 02.jpg
    ULoS Front 02.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 89
  • ULoS Front 01.jpg
    ULoS Front 01.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 86
  • ULoS Back 02.jpg
    ULoS Back 02.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 114
  • ULoS Back 01.jpg
    ULoS Back 01.jpg