WTS: "Usborne Discovery" Series with Internet Link (Set of 11 books)

stenopus

I am letting go of the following 11 nos of pre-loved books under the "Usborne Discovery" Series.

The titles are :
1. Mummies and Pyramids
2. Birds
3. Big Cats
4. Bugs
5. Dinosaurs
6. Space
7. Whales & Dolphins
8. Astronomy
9. Snakes
10. Sharks
11. Trains

I am letting go of these 11 very informative books as a set because they are from the same series and it would be pointless for me to be left over with 1 or 2 books.

Overall Condition: Tip top, Clean, Dust free, scratch free and as good as new
Cover Condition: All in Hard cover and well maintained with no dents, crease, stains, writing, blunted corners, etc
Page Condition: Excellent with no bends, yellowing, creases, stains, dog ears, tear, fold, missing pages and writing.

* PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS ATTACHED TO UNDERSTAND THE CONDITION BETTER

These are very good children's educational NON FICTION books to get them into the habit of reading and in Usborne's professional way. They are illustrated in a manner that is easy to understand, captivating, entertaining and organised and will not intimidate and discourage your kid through the fun way in which the facts are presented. Getting this set is a good way to kick start your kid on non fiction books and especially make a great collection for your children's home library for your kid's reference purpose if you are thinking of starting one at home the same way as I had done.

These books retailed at S$16.10 each when newly bought years back. The price tag from Kinokuniya is still affixed for your information. In fact, I beckon you to go right now into Kinokuniya's website to check the latest price as of now. These 11 books will easily set you back approx $170 if you are planning on building up on this series. I will be selling the whole lot in 1 go at $60 (NETT). That is like $5.50/book. As I am already selling it at a cheap price, please do not nego anymore. It hurts!

All items will be sold "As Is" in USED condition.

Collection to be at Woodlands MRT or Causeway Point after 7pm (Mon-Fri) as that is the time I am off work.

Message or Whatsapp me at 98761275 to enquire or to fix a mutually agreeable date for collection.

Attachments

• Discovery 01.jpg
    Discovery 01.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Discovery 02.jpg
    Discovery 02.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Discovery 03.jpg
    Discovery 03.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Discovery 04.jpg
    Discovery 04.jpg