WTS: Excellent condition Ergo Baby Carrier (Heartrose)

wishbaby

Hi,

I have a preloved Ergo baby carrier to let go. I used it less than 20 times, mainly to sling my baby to fetch my older child back from kindergarten, occasionally, before she could walk. It's indeed a life saver to me. Very sturdy, comfortable and easy to use.

Usual price is around $170.

http://www.lazada.sg/ergobaby-original-carrier-marine-149659.html

I'm clearing it for $70.

It's entirely washable. It comes with original box, instructional booklet and zipper bag.

r1jwhs.jpg

mreqky.jpg

21o8rbo.jpg

33jjxo0.jpg

epkjte.jpg

--------------
Description:

The ERGO Baby Carrier is a soft structured baby carrier designed to safely and securely carry a baby from the newborn stage (with infant insert accessory) until 40 lbs. It is one of the most comfortable, universally sized carriers on the market, and a favorite of moms, dads, and babies.

Ergonomic Design

The ERGObaby is designed to be ergonomic for both mom and baby. It puts the baby's growing weight on mom's natural center of gravity and distributes the load evenly with a firm hip support belt. For the baby, the carrier is also ideal, supporting the newborn by their bottom, not dangling by their crotch area. ERGObaby promotes carrying baby in a position that allows natural spinal positioning.

Sizing

Made of durable cotton fabric, the Ergo Baby Carrier feels secure when worn and can easily support a child at maximum weight recommendation for frequent and long carries with ease. Fits 5'-6.5' tall body size. Waist belt circumference from 25"-43". Waist extension accessory can be used to extend waist belt if needed.

Wearing a Newborn

Infant insert accessory is necessary from newborn to 3 mo., or until the baby develops sufficient neck strength to hold their head up. The heart to heart infant insert is particularly snuggly and helps babies stay tucked as well as be fully supported.

Care

Machine washable on gentle cycle, line dry as needed. Teething pads accessory can save a lot of wear and tear on the carrier straps where the child tends to bite and suck, as well as make it easier to clean.

-------------

For more information, please view the following link.

http://www.naturalmomgear.com/heartrose-pink-ergo-baby-carrier-BC3HR

The one in this link is the same design and color as what I'm selling. The color Heartrose is very sweet, but this color has already discontinued.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

Thanks.
icon_biggrin.gif

hi, you can let go at $45? thks.
my contact 93636280 or lower u can go.

Mine is a boy but I dun mind thks

Back